Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Weinstein

Weinstein 11 Oct 2017 12:06 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Tucker ROUNDS UP Weinstein’s Jew-Enablers, Then MACHINE GUNS Them Into A PIT

Eric Striker
Daily Stormer
October 11, 2017

Weinstein, Polansky, Woody Allen – what do they have in common?

They’re violent sexual predators. They’re above the law. And they’re Jews!

The Weinstein saga isn’t about sexual harassment, the patriarchy or even liberals. Any white liberal who behaved like Weinstein has for decades would’ve been destroyed a long time ago because they don’t have criminal networks of racially loyal enablers.

The reason the New York Times covered up the story in 2004 is because they’re Jews.

The reason other Hollywood moguls protected him and behave just like him or worse is because they’re Jews.

The reason politicians knew and didn’t care is because they’re paid by Jews.

The reason the Shiksas never said anything is because they’re afraid of Jews, or willing to fork over their pussy to be on good terms with Jews.

Here are some of the loudest and most militant feminist cunts Weinstein groomed. Their silence and tepid condemnations amidst this scandal is loud too!

Why are so many white women in Hollywood so aggressively anti-white, anti-family and anti-normal?

Because their pimp is a fat greasy Jew!

If you aren’t instructing, protecting and keeping an eye on your women, somebody else will gladly fill that vacuum.

Which is why Jews are the foremost driving force behind feminism, and why kikes like Weinstein give so “generously” to feminist causes. The key is to divorce women from their natural benevolent guides (us) so that they can not only do sexually demented things to them, but also politically weaponize them against us. The women of Hollywood are nothing but loyal hos in the harems of Jews like Weinstein.

This is something that only happens in two contexts: when an invading army takes over a population…and in white countries.

If this isn’t cassus belli for a national revolution, nothing is!

dailystormer.ph/tucker-rounds-up-weinsteins-jew-enablers-then-machine-guns-them-into-a-pit/
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Truthspoon, Flare

Weinstein 11 Oct 2017 12:26 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He must have some doozies of her captured on cam, eh? :ponda: :wissl:

Lindsay Lohan Defends Harvey Weinstein: ‘I Feel Very Bad for Him – Everyone Needs to Stop’

Lindsay Lohan took to Instagram on Tuesday evening to defend embattled producer Harvey Weinstein, who is accused sexually assaulting and harassing several women over the past few decades.

“I feel very bad for Harvey Weinstein right now,” she said in the Instagram story, taken from her home in Dubai. “I don’t think it’s right what’s going on.”

Lohan also said that Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman, who intends on filing for divorce, needs to “take a stand and be there for her husband.”

She later deleted the bizarre messages.

Weinstein, who was the subject of a second bombshell report on Tuesday, is reportedly on his way to Europe for treatment after being accused of harassing several actresses, including Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Lohan added of Weinstein: “He’s never harmed me or did anything to me – we’ve done several movies together.I think everyone needs to stop – I think it’s wrong. So stand up.”

variety.com/2017/film/news/lindsay-lohan-defends-harvey-weinstein-i-feel-very-bad-for-him-everyone-needs-to-stop-1202586659/amp/
1365 = 1

Weinstein 11 Oct 2017 12:32 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member

And it gets better...

Figures. Harvey Weinstein Attended Pussy March Against Trump

The New York Times on Thursday broke the stunning allegations recounting nearly three decades’ worth of sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein, one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood.

Harvey Weinstein attended the anti-Trump pussy march on the day after the presidential inauguration.

The women in attendance wore pussy hats because trumped talked about grabbing pussy.

Harvey Weinstein on the other hand was the real deal.
He grabbed pussy and he grabbed pussy for decades.

Harvey Weinstein at the pussy march in January.
Via Reddit The Donald:

Harvey was there to support women.
Sure he was.

Harvey Weinstein at the January 2017 Women’s March in Park City, Utah. https://twitter.com/jodikantor/status/916103297097961472/photo/1

— jodikantor (@jodikantor) October 6, 2017

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/figures-harvey-weinstein-attended-pussy-march-trump/
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Weinstein 11 Oct 2017 12:47 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ronan Farrow Says He Was Threatened Personally With a Lawsuit by Harvey Weinstein

When asked on MSNBC why he went to The New Yorker with the story, Farrow replied: "You would have to ask NBC and NBC executives about the details."
Ronan Farrow told Rachel Maddow on Tuesday that he was threatened personally with a lawsuit by Harvey Weinstein while reporting on what turned out to be a New Yorker feature.

"In the course of this reporting, I was threatened with a lawsuit personally by Mr. Weinstein," Farrow said on MSNBC. In anticipation of the story, Weinstein had enlisted a crisis management team and several attorneys, including lawyer Lisa Bloom, who resigned from the film mogul's team on Saturday.

When Maddow asked why Farrow's feature ended up at The New Yorker rather than at NBC, where he is employed as a correspondent, he replied, "You would have to ask NBC and NBC executives about the details. I'm not going to comment on any news organization's story that they did or did not run."

He added: "I will say that over many years, many news organizations have circled this story and faced a great deal of pressure in doing so."

Farrow had said that he worked for 10 months to investigate claims of harassment and assault against Weinstein. His report, published Tuesday in The New Yorker, included on-the-record recollections by actress Asia Argento and model Ambra Battilana Gutierrez. It included audio of Weinstein admitting to groping Gutierrez.

"I walked into the door at The New Yorker with an explosively reportable piece that should have been public earlier, and immediately, obviously, The New Yorker recognized that, and it is not accurate to say that it was not reportable. In fact, there were multiple determinations that it was reportable at NBC," Farrow recalled.

Weinstein's spokesperson, Sallie Hofmeister, responded to Farrow's report with this statement: "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein. Mr. Weinstein has further confirmed that there were never any acts of retaliation against any women for refusing his advances."

The extensive New Yorker report arrives on the heels of the Oct. 5 bombshell New York Times investigation by Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey that found that the mogul had "reached at least eight settlements with women" and included on-the-record quotes from actress Ashley Judd.

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ronan-farrow-says-he-was-threatened-personally-a-lawsuit-by-harvey-weinstein-1047604
1365 = 1

Weinstein 11 Oct 2017 13:17 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

Weinstein 11 Oct 2017 13:22 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Harvey Weinstein's lawyer DONATED $10,000 to New York City District Attorney weeks after he decided not to prosecute him on sexual assault charges

• David Boies made the contribution to Manhattan DA Cryus Vance Jr in 2015
  • A spokesperson for Vance said Boies wasn't representing Weinstein at the time
  • However, Boies has done work for the movie mogul since 2005
  • Vance is already under fire after he declined to press charges against Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr for potentially misleading prospective buyers
  • After he decided not to prosecute, Trump's personal attorney, Marc Kasowitz, gave Vance's campaign $25,000
  • Multiple women accused Weinstein of engaging in 'sexual harassment and unwanted physical contact', the New York Times reported Thursday
  • He has taken a leave of absence from his company as an investigation launches

• Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959248/Weinstein-lawyer-donated-10-000-NYC-district-attorney.html#ixzz4vCYS25MT
    1365 = 1

Weinstein 11 Oct 2017 13:25 #7

• novum
    • Platinum Member
    Podesta is trying to change the subject...

Aliens might be their last chance. :lmao:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 11 Oct 2017 13:26 by novum.
    User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Grolongo

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 00:13 #8

• Orangeaid
    • Platinum Member
    Appropriate re Weinstein

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 09:16 #9

• novum
    • Platinum Member
    1365 = 1

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 10:03 #10

• novum
    • Platinum Member
    Twitter Suspends Rose McGowan's Account

The actress, who is at the centre of the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal, revealed the news on her Instagram and Facebook accounts.

www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/twitter-suspends-rose-mcgowans-account-1048018
    1365 = 1

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 11:15 #11

• novum
    • Platinum Member
    The Weinstein Affair is a Controlled Implosion by High-Ranking Jews

Andrew Anglin
    Daily Stormer
    October 11, 2017

All we actually know that this Jew Weinstein did was hire willing prostitutes. All of these women are saying “yeah to get the job I had to suck on this fat Jews dick – he told me he would give me the job if I did that.” This is the definition of prostitution. He directly exchanged money, in the form of a job, for sex.

Furthermore, this is always how Hollywood has worked. Before Jewish Lawyer Lisa Bloom (daughter of Gloria Allred, the most famous “sexual harassment” hoax lawyer in all of history, lawyer of the Trump accusers) jumped ship, her plan was to claim that he was a “dinosaur” of “old Hollywood” and did all of this stuff when it was normal and now it isn’t so he’s trying to change his way of hiring hookers.

So, we shouldn’t moralize this. You can call him a kike pervert and so on – sure. But don’t play up the idea that he somehow “abused” these hookers.

In fact, the reason that he appears to have been kiked by the other kikes is that his entire behavior pattern is explicitly non-weird for Hollywood. He was a heterosexual hiring adult women as prostitutes. That is not really all that weird or shocking, and to a normal person, it isn’t even outrageous. A normal person will despise these women more than Weinstein when hearing this story – all of them are saying “yeah I had to suck his dick or he wouldn’t give me the role, so I agreed to suck his dick for the role – OMG poor me, I should have just been given the role for no reason.”

They are crying “NEW RAPE,” but every single one of them had the option to be like, “sorry, no, I don’t want to suck your Jew cock, I’m going to have to refuse your offer.”

Furthermore, actresses have always been considered at the level of prostitutes, because they sell their bodies for men’s entertainment. Usually, in theaters across the ancient world, the women who acted on stage doubled as prostitutes.

So Jews did not even invent this.

And it has certainly always been the way Hollywood was run.

I am not just rambling about women being whores and “Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong” here. This is a core point: the overwhelming majority of Hollywood is doing much more offensive things. In particular, many of them are involved in pedophilia. Because every child actress and actor is doing the same thing as these adult women: sucking on Jew cock for the role.

Corey Feldman has come out and talked about pedophilia as “the number one problem in Hollywood.”

Other child actor Elijah Wood said the same, after Feldman did.

Feldman’s best friend, Corey Haim – they are both Jewish, in fact – was allegedly buggered by some high level Hollywood kikes which ruined his life and resulted in his early death after a life of drug abuse.

Child actor Brad Renfro was allegedly buggered by kike “Batman and Robin” director Joel Schumacker, and he ended up fat and dead of a heroin overdose at 25.

Note that these boys all talk about not just being buggered by one guy, but being “passed around” in elite rings of boy-fuckers. They have all refused to give anyone’s name.

The kike X-Men director Bryan Singer got caught assblasting boys under 16 at Hollywood pool parties by offering them roles.

One of the gay boys who accused him said other major Hollywood moguls were involved.

Surely, what Weinstein is accused of is a much lesser offense than what Singer has been accused of.

Hence, the only reason that the kikes would have decided to kike Weinstein is that they know worse things are going to come out, and they need to start building a pile of bodies before that happens to create enough noise to cover it up. Because that, I can assure you, is how the newsmedia works: outrageous stories are used to cover up more outrageous stories.

So now, if some huge kike Pizzagate-style satanic child sex and murder ring scandal gets dropped, it can be buried behind the screeches of stupid bitches like Gwyneth Paltrow and Ashley Judd whining about how when they got hired as hookers they had to suck on a dick.

That is the only singular reason that Harvey Weinstein would be kiked in the way he was kiked – directly targeted by the New York Times and the entire Jewish outrage industrial complex.

And this is an extremely dangerous move.

The system has now given these whores permission to go insane. And a bunch of outraged hookers on a rampage is not something that is easily controlled.

Former Disney head Jeffrey Katzenberg just came out and denounced Harvey publicly.

And all these kikes are doing this shit.

So the situation is precarious.

Some bitch can be like “what Katzenberg? I had to suck your dick or you wouldn’t give me a role! And that is THE DEFINITION OF RAPE!”

However, if some bitch says that about Katzenberg, theoretically, it can be buried by playing up some new Weinstein story.

The public mind can only focus on so many targets at once. The Jews know that very well.

And that is the ONLY POSSIBLE REASON they would have thrown Weinstein under the bus and introduced all of these new risks. They know there is going to be a need for targets.

There is simply no way that they would have RANDOMLY just seized on him, even if a bunch of other Jews hate him because he was constantly kiking other kikes.

Some Jew much bigger than Weinstein was like, “there is some Pizzagate shit getting too close to me, we need to throw someone to the wolves and get some noise going here.”

So they said, “who do we kike first?”

And the answer was Weinstein. I have no doubt that part of that decision was based on the fact that other Jews hate him.

But a bigger part of it was these two factors:

He clearly mainly targeted adult women in a very direct “I’m going to pay you for sex – you can take this deal or leave it” manner that everyone sort of intrinsically understands is not especially weird or abnormal, even if it is gross, and

He targeted actresses who have very big names now (which they got in return for sucking on his dick), so this really can be a lot of loud noise for a really long time

Regarding This Tablet Article About Jewish Rape Revenge on the Goyim

Everyone is shocked that a Jew wrote and Jew editors approve this article in the Jewish magazine Tablet saying that the way he abused the goyim was a Philip Roth revenge fantasy on the goyim, designed to humiliate them for the suffering inflicted on his people.
    At first squint, Harvey Weinstein seems like a very familiar type. Isn’t he the old, same old, another rich, entitled, powerful man with a bad dye job abusing his might to coerce women into sex? Isn’t Harvey just like Roger Ailes, or Bill O’Reilly, or, for that matter, Bill Clinton? But look at the details of the case and you’ll see that the answer is no. Harvey is different.

Harvey, sadly, is a deeply Jewish kind of pervert.

Harvey is cut from the same cloth. Growing up in Queens, he fantasized of fame and fortune, and, once he got them, he struggled to maintain them by building himself into a larger-than-life figure. He yelled at employees like he was a studio boss from the 1920s—the only thing missing was a riding crop. He ran Oscars campaigns like they used to in Old Hollywood. And he harassed women not necessarily to use them as instruments of his pleasure, but to use them as instruments of his power.

It goes without saying that nearly every one of these women—Rose McGowan, Ambra Batillana, Laura Madden, Ashley Judd, etc.—was a Gentile, all the better to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins.

This is the exact narrative that was used to excuse the rape and sodomy of a 13-year-old by the kike “Holocaust survivor” Roman Polanski, who other Jews will still defend: his people were gassed, so he had to fuck a little white girl in the ass – fair is fair, goyim.

The only reason that Tablet would approve the publication of this article – or that a relatively high-ranking kike journalist, Mark Oppenheimer, would write it in the first place – is if they are beginning to form a narrative to excuse Jewish perversion as the fault of the goyim.

Other Jews who don’t know what’s going on here freaked about the piece.

Seth Mandel‏ @SethAMandel

Absolutely not. Absolutely not. What are you doing. Has everyone lost their mind?

Oppenheimer has now issued an apology for the piece.

But some Jews will naturally understand what this was – a narrative seed.

What’s Next?

The natural goal of the Weinstein Affair – what is ironically a piece of Jewish theater – is to prevent any allegation of child-rape and/or murder by high level Jews from ever getting published, and if it does ever get published, for it to be a tiny footnote of a much larger scandal involving normal prostitution with famous actresses.

So, expect a lot more noise, ongoing. If it starts getting close, some other kike will get thrown under the bus.

That having been said, this is certainly incredibly precarious what they are doing. And it could spiral out of control. There are just too many people involved for it to be controlled 100%.

You might start hearing about Hollywood suicides.

dailystormer.ph/the-weinstein-affair-is-a-controlled-implosion-by-high-ranking-jews/
    1365 = 1

Last Edit: 12 Oct 2017 11:19 by novum.
    User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 13:15 #12

• Orangeaid
    • Platinum Member
    The internet is great. How words come back to haunt the satanic perverted control matrix

FLASHBACK VIDEO=> Harvey Weinstein to Bill Clinton: “As I said, I Always Learn Amazing Things from You”

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 18:33 #13

• bd
    • Silver Member
    • bikerdruid
    Weinstein .. just another privileged white guy (Caucasian) and perverted pig.
    "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
    Last Edit: 12 Oct 2017 18:34 by bd.

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 20:32 #14

• Voltaire
    • Silver Member
    Because jews have to win (otherwise they revert to their eternal victim status and use that to try to win again) they sometimes consider themselves white and then not, whatever suits the lie (pun) of the land in that particular argument.

Truth is anti-semitic

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 20:38 #15

• bd
    • Silver Member
    • bikerdruid
    The overwhelming majority of all Jewish people are Caucasian.
    This is a fact, whether you like it or not.
    I'm pretty sure that Causasians are all white.
    "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 20:40 #16

• Flare
    bd wrote:

The hell you talking about?

Can't get more of a big, fat greasy jew than Weinstein.

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 21:23 #17

• Voltaire
    • Silver Member
    Flare wrote:
    bd wrote:

Flare - please refrain from spoiling BD's white hate

Truth is anti-semitic

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 21:28 #18

• Flare
    Voltaire wrote:
    Flare wrote:
    bd wrote:

Flare - please refrain from spoiling BD's white hate

Yeah, bd's most likely a jew himself:

Homosexual - check
    Cultural marxist - check
    Hatred for Christianity - check
    Likes Satanism - check
    Communist - check
    Hatred for whites - check

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 21:34 #19

• Voltaire
    • Silver Member
    no he is irish origin - not everyone who goes with the programme is jewish

Truth is anti-semitic
    User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Weinstein 12 Oct 2017 21:38 #20

• Flare
    ^ That's what he claims yea.

But everything he says and does is jewish.

Or perhaps he's a white wanting to be a jew?