Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 23 Oct 2017 10:40 #1

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
California Wildfire Oct.2017;TREE BURNING FROM INSIDE- Directed Energy Laser Weapons!

and the trains still run -

Portugal's fires also -

related vids -
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 23 Oct 2017 12:54 #2

Some of those trees do indeed appear to be burning from the inside out? Which of course is impossible under normal circumstances. The foliage around the tree and on the other trees around it is still green. Neither is any of the bark or branches charred around the tree, as you would fully expect when seeing a tree on fire during a forest fire? Weird.

I can't see dry rot from the inside causing something like that to happen? It's either some sort of strange phenomena, or that wildfire as you say? Another possibility is Adobe After Effects.. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017 12:57 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 23 Oct 2017 17:05 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
hi Zo -

well the tree is just one oddity in it all - the real point is that fires aren't real forest fires - the houses and the Sears Store were obviously targeted - in accordance with an existing re-zoning - roads and train lines are in tact bit it was hot enough to have aluminum wheels turning liquid - yes I know that would be at a lower temp than iron train rails - the point is a lazar of some sort was used along a pre-determined lines - where single family houses once stood - either smaller lots or apartment complexes will now go .

Then in Texas we also have peeps losing half a million $ homes being offered a 200k new loan only if they sign to the effect that they won't boycott Israel - it's insane .

Weather warfare is disaster capitalism and a tool for Agenda 21 .
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017 18:33 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, peacenik

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 23 Oct 2017 18:13 #4

Hi Liz..

It is very odd, yes. I don't know much about the situation though.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 23 Oct 2017 22:05 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I remember reading something similar to this in 2003 when the US was at war with Iraq. Cars were melted with the occupants still inside. It was as if the cars melted from the inside out. I believe it was Jim Stone who originally reported it? Even way back then it was theorized, only an energy weapon of some sorts could have done that kind of damage?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 24 Oct 2017 03:00 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
I remember reading something similar to this in 2003 when the US was at war with Iraq. Cars were melted with the occupants still inside. It was as if the cars melted from the inside out. I believe it was Jim Stone who originally reported it? Even way back then it was theorized, only an energy weapon of some sorts could have done that kind of damage?

Quite possible peacenik - I remember the microwave acoustic weapons being reported - that Saddam's crack troops were coming out of desert bleeding from all orifices - to be mowed down of course .

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 - directed energy weapons - renegade tribune 10 Nov 2017 19:39 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Interview with Fire Captain on Origins of California Fires

Highly Decorated Fire Captain John Lord speaks out about the possible directed energy weapons used to start over 16 major fires that began in the middle of the night in Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino Counties. To date, some three weeks after the fires, officials have not gone on record as to the origins of these fires.

Source & Comments

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2017 19:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 11 Nov 2017 12:55 #8

I wouldn't usually show much of an interest in this type of thing. I generally assign topics about ''weather warfare'' and such to the lunatic fringe. However, there's most definitely something very unusual and unnatural going on with these fires. Buildings don't just burn to the ground like that from forest fires with surrounding trees in the area remaining practically untouched by the fire. Neither do Steel columns normally melt during house fires. It does indeed appear like the buildings and neighborhoods were being directly targeted by some type of weapon? And I say that as somebody who usually steers well clear from these types of topics. I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist.
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2017 13:19 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

DEW - California Wildfire and Agenda 21 21 Dec 2017 19:15 #9

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
Obviously having methane seeping up through the ground wouldn't increase likelihood of flamestorm :yerright: Porter's Ranch (famed for record methane leak just last year) surely isn't at the epicenter :wissl:
Maybe the biological action of younger trees and shrubs allows methane to dissipate; whereas it tends to build up under, inside and around fixed structures (and older hollow trees)? I mean, it takes more than a few sparks to set a lush bush aflame (:joker:), but leave your gas hobs on unlit for long enough and just switching on the lights can spark an explosion.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2017 19:20 by monk.link. Reason: a shrubbery
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare