Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is there a homosexual oligarchy?

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 23 Nov 2017 15:28 #1

• Roastie
I started a thread on the David Icke Forum with the same title earlier this year..

There wasn't much response. Imo ... no surprise because there are a disproportionate amount of homosexuals and Jewish members
on that forum and Hasbara trolls too.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318569

Yes Hasbara is alive and kicking.

Maybe not on this forum, but on many others and the deceit is not just about Israel, it's about the Jewish Tribe in general.

Back on topic, this was my opening post, starting with the latest trend, transgenderism.

"I was talking to a friend of mine today who has been researching for a long time the prominence of transsexuals and homosexuals within the elite.

He came up with an interesting theory which hasn't been covered as far as I know.

That is, some of the feminists in history and today aren't women at all, they're men, homosexual men.

He gave an example of Emma Goldman.

"During her life, Goldman was lionized as a free-thinking "rebel woman" by admirers, and denounced by detractors as an advocate of politically motivated murder and violent revolution.[Her writing and lectures spanned a wide variety of issues, including prisons, atheism, freedom of speech, militarism, capitalism, marriage, free love, and homosexuality. Although she distanced herself from first-wave feminism and its efforts toward women's suffrage, she developed new ways of incorporating gender politics into anarchism. After decades of obscurity, Goldman gained iconic status by a revival of interest in her life in the 1970s, when feminist and anarchist scholars rekindled popular interest."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Goldman

End quote

I don't think homosexual men on the whole are fond of heterosexual women at all ... I think they loathe them for obvious reasons.

Homosexual men in particular have gained disproportionate status in positions of power, mainly the Corporate world never seen before.

Why is this happening?

Is there a satanic elite who want homosexual men to rule over the rest of us?

I started this thread because Nick Griffin has said the Alt Right is being steered into promoting homosexuality. The left do the same.
I'm not a fan of Nick Griffin, but he's right about this topic and he should go further ... delving into politicians, judges, lawyers, bankers, CEO's etc who are homosexual and also possibly pederasts.

altrightnotright.com/

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2017 17:34 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Ugh

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 23 Nov 2017 20:11 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
Queers are an abnormality. They have no place in influential spheres. It's a sexual choice nothing else. Same as bestialists. They do not represent the majority of people so are unfit to pass judgement on behalf of the majority.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 24 Nov 2017 18:22 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Roastie wrote:
I started a thread on the David Icke Forum with the same title earlier this year..

There wasn't much response. Imo ... no surprise because there are a disproportionate amount of homosexuals and Jewish members
on that forum and Hasbara trolls too.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318569

Yes Hasbara is alive and kicking.

Maybe not on this forum, but on many others and the deceit is not just about Israel, it's about the Jewish Tribe in general.

If you want to take the trouble you can find all of them on the pages of this magnetic to them thread:
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html

The players were substituted several times over the years and atm, since this forum was alt righted,
their number and overall activity has decreased tremendously.

I would not be surprised to find evidence that Emma Goldman was a man, but up to now I think she was just ugly.

truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=Emma%20Goldman&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20

"That is, some of the feminists in history and today aren't women at all, they're men, homosexual men."

That's an interesting theory, because, as you also state, many homosexuals are women haters, remember Sean ADL-Tabatabai,
the poster boy for homosexual marriage in the UK:

In fact I spoke about this subject of homosexual men trying to incite unsuspicious heterosexual men against women
several times on TZ, but I think normal men are usually not very good at detecting homosexuals, who do not behave
poofy, but on the contrary, are trying to top and thus convince hetero men with extremely aggressive and rude behaviour,
that they are hetero.

Or just look at the many homosexuals in the alt right and how prominent alt righters push the homosexual aganda.

I guess every member on TZ is aware of the satanic, Crowleyan Eye of Horus agenda of the self-chosen pseudo elite

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60379-sumerian-and-egyptian-symbolism-winged-sun-disc-eye-of-horus-and-more.html?start=60#277942

but not everybody might be willing to admit that they know.

Roastie wrote:
Homosexual men in particular have gained disproportionate status in positions of power, mainly the Corporate world never seen before.

Is there a satanic elite who want homosexual men to rule over the rest of us?

This is already in full swing since long!

Those cold blooded, reptile like, filthy rich old men use men AND women AND children
and everything else to satisfy their carnal desires,
which are nothing but power fantasies come true. *)

Of course they are the rulers already for a very long time and they install corrupt, often lesbian
or bisexual female and homosexual muppets in all prominent political positions to make normal
men become women haters and to make the public accept all kinds of perversions as normal or
even desireable. The abnormal has to become the new normal, because THEY just love to turn
everything upside down and inside out, because they themselves are exactly like this and very
different from normal, sane humans. They are trying to play god and shape "their creation", us,
according to their own image and mindset. This is chaos magick. This is KEK magick.

I've tried to convey this for years on end on TZ, but it seems to be easier for many to despise and
blame all women for the evil which is in fact created by those sick old men, than to see through
this divisive and lethal for the white race scam. Anglin is the main proponet of this sick mindset
within the (((alt right), but he is by far not the only one, (((MGTOW))) is another fly paper, and
he appears to be very successful with poisoning the brains and hearts of the weak in the mind.

Thanks for starting this thread and for the Griffin pdf. Up to now I only browsed it and of course he is not to be trusted
for various reasons, but it's very interesting, nonetheless, what he has to say and I would not exclude that this is true
in the literal sense.

So much for now.

:)

*)

The True Origin of Hanukkah - Forced Circumcision truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/64790-hanukkah-maccabees.html#143362
The Truth about Male Circumcision - Reasons, Symbolism, Consequences truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60471-the-truth-about-male-circumcision-reasons-symbolism-consequences.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2017 21:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Ugh

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 29 Nov 2017 14:19 #4

• Roastie
The silent partner in America’s sexual molestation culture

By Michael Hoffman
www.RevisionistHistory.org

"This autumn I am studying the Talmud Bavli (Bavli =Babylonian), tractate Sanhedrin, from 49b to 113A.

My objective is to bring accurate knowledge of Orthodox Judaism’s holiest book to the attention of the public and to do so in accordance with exegetical principles free of hatred and bias."

Halacha, not opinion

The following is the law (halacha) of Orthodox Judaism

From Sanhedrin 54b (texts in the original Aramaic in which the Talmud was written):

“If a man sodomizes a minor under the age of nine, whether actively or passively, he is exempt.”

For a Judaic male’s sodomy upon a boy "to have the legal status of full-fledged intercourse the minimum age is nine years. The Torah does not deem a younger boy to be like an older boy.”

The preceding halacha is confirmed by the supreme legal authority in Ashkenazi Judaism, the “Rambam” — Rabbi Moses Maimonides, in Sefer Kedusha, Hilchot Issurei Bia 1:14

"The Talmudic exemption from punishment for sodomizing a boy under the age of nine cites the “Torah” as its source.

This is a libel against the Torah (the Hebrew “Old” Testament). Nowhere does the Word of God in the Holy Bible state, imply or in any way insinuate that homosexual intercourse with a boy under the age of nine renders the sodomite-perpetrator legally “exempt" from the punishment due for the transgression of child molestation.

This Talmudic halacha, were it a law in Christianity, would be massively publicized repeatedly by the mainstream media.

If this law was present in Islam it would be massively publicized repeatedly by right-wing Churchianity, which publishes and promotes numerous books, pamphlets and radio and television broadcasts purporting to “expose” and “tell the real truth” about Islam. Yet these Church-goers who are putative “followers of Christ” tend to flee in dread at any thought of issuing corresponding publications relating to the exposure of the contents of the Babylonian Talmud and the creed predicated upon it.

America's child-molestation epidemic has a silent partner, in which the churches and the media are complicit.

We state these facts out of love for all people, and in particular Judaic persons, for surely the first victims of the halacha at issue are Judaic boys who are under the authority of the Torah she beal peh (תורה שבעל פה‎)— the oral law of the Pharisaic “sages” — which is the source of the sacred texts of the Mishnah and Gemara which comprise the Talmud Bavli."

revisionistreview.blogspot.com.es/2017/11/the-silent-partner-in-americas.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro, Gaia

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 23 Jan 2018 13:08 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Teresa wrote:

What happened to Yaweh’s female consort? He used to have one before he went full gay and filled up heaven with his worshipful male angels. He was so grossed out by the idea of intercourse with a woman he couldn’t even bear to touch Mother Mary but had to impregnate her with his spirit. Kind of like homos who get a surrogate to have children.

Axe of Perun wrote:

According to the Zohar, God himself is the Masculine who is in “love” and has a basically sexual “relationship” to the Feminine which is represented by the Chosenites. Even though the desert God Yahweh indeed had a female consort, Jews replaced it with themselves in their worldview. This has a hermetic and metaphysical story behind it though, the Jews represent the “Me”, whereas God is the “I” – therefore – as long as their God, the Masculine, is in Power and watches over them, no one can penetrate their Feminine, the Jewish people.

Meanwhile, they destroy other Races by destroying their Roots and their collective masculinity which leaves their feminine aspect defenseless. Hence why we have have feminism, mgtow and the feminization of men in our modern day societies.

Teresa wrote:

Very very interesting. Great articles. Thank you.

Source & Context & Comments :right: God’s Chosen What? www.renegadetribune.com/gods-chosen-what/

" the Jews represent the “Me”, whereas God is the “I” "

The memememyselfandi & the eye (of course all-seeing) :coolio: :larf:

Sick Perverse Sexual Ritual at the wailing wall.(Davening) Esau has to go!

:right: Dr. Mathilde Ludendorff: Esau's Blessing truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=mathilde%20ludendorff&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2018 13:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 29 Jun 2018 23:33 #6

• Roastie
"Edmund John Philip Browne, Baron Browne of Madingley, FRS, FREng,[1] FGS, FInstP, HonFRSC, HonFIMechE, HonFIChemE, CIMgt, FInstPet, FIMMM (born 20 February 1948) is a British businessman. He is best known for his role as the chief executive of the energy company BP between 1995 and 2007.

Browne was born on 20 February 1948 in Hamburg, Germany. His father was a British Army officer who later worked for Anglo-Persian Oil (renamed the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC) in 1935), which later became British Petroleum. His mother, Paula, was a Hungarian Jewish Auschwitz survivor."

Lord Browne resigns after revelations he lied in court about gay lover

"Mr Justice Eady suggested that the distinction between the two accounts of how the men met might be “of little materiality to the primary issues in the case”. But what mattered, the judge explained, was that Lord Browne “clearly thought it important at that time and quite deliberately, and casually, chose to lie to the court about it”

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1550172/Lord-Browne-resigns-after-revelations-he-lied-in-court-about-gay-lover.html

The cost cutting agenda at BP under Lord Browne resulted in the deaths of American workers in Texas

]

"Lord Browne, the former head of BP who was once reputed to be Tony Blair's favourite businessman, has been brought back into the heart of Government to help find the £6.2bn in public spending cuts promised in the Budget.

Lord Browne was one of Britain's most-admired business leaders in his heyday, with a gift for getting on well with politicians. He was nicknamed the "Sun King", and was so close to the former prime minister, Tony Blair, that it was suggested that an appropriate name for the company he headed would be "Blair's Petroleum".

But critics have suggested that his determination to bear down on costs at BP, where he was chief executive in 1995-2007, contributed to the company's patchy safety record. In 2005, while he was in charge, there was an explosion at the Texas Oil Refinery, in which 15 people died and 170 were injured, for which the company was fined $87m (£58m).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_City_Refinery_explosion

BP is now grappling with the worst environmental disaster of its kind in US history, after one of its wells exploded a mile below sea level in the Gulf of Mexico, killing 11 people. It was reported yesterday that the leak is the biggest ever in peacetime.

Some critics attribute these disasters to Lord Browne's drive to cut costs and expand BP. Lord Browne's successor, Tony Hayward, described it as "a management style that has made a virtue out of doing more for less".

Lord Browne, who was ennobled by Tony Blair in 2001, resigned in January 2007 after it was established that he had lied in court about his relationship with a 27-year-old Canadian, Jeff Chevalier. He later became managing director of Riverstone Holdings, a private equity firm.

Michael Meacher, the former Environment Minister, attacked the appointment, saying it was evidence of an "outdated" prejudice that the private sector is always better run than public services. "Lord Browne bears ultimate responsibility for the Texas oil refinery fire and you could argue that the culture of cost cutting that he introduced in BP is responsible for the disaster in the Gulf of Mexico," he said.

"This is a man who goes for the maximum profitability. On the other hand, he is an insider. He was Tony Blair's favourite businessman and is now, it appears, Cameron's, and you can see why they think he's a suitable choice to cut costs in the public sector. His record on cost cutting is a terrible warning to the rest of us."

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 30 Jun 2018 00:08 #7

• Roastie
Have people failed to notice the vast majority of the confirmed or alleged paedophiles within elite circles were homosexual men buggering boys.

They were not heterosexuals abusing girls.

That's a fact and I want to know why homosexual male politicians and the elite were and are allowed to abuse boys with impunity.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 30 Jun 2018 17:33 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Teresa wrote- What happened to Yaweh’s female consort? He used to have one before he went full gay and filled up heaven with his worshipful male angels. He was so grossed out by the idea of intercourse with a woman he couldn’t even bear to touch Mother Mary but had to impregnate her with his spirit. Kind of like homos who get a surrogate to have children.

Huh? If God is gay I'm Mary Poppins..:)
The Bible is quite clear that male/female relationships are the only way to go-
Jesus said:-"At the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one." (Matt 19:4)

Last Edit: 30 Jun 2018 17:38 by Ugh.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Jul 2018 08:41 #9

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Roastie wrote:
Have people failed to notice the vast majority of the confirmed or alleged paedophiles within elite circles were homosexual men buggering boys.

That's a fact and I want to know why homosexual male politicians and the elite were and are allowed to abuse boys with impunity.

Its about power and control, and yea i think Bony Tlair is mixed up in that stuff, had probs been buggered to buggery by the crusty old powerbrokers or worn out the kneepads in his youf in service of them, then ends up as a pawn/puppet doing his masters bidding, with a religious component thrown in to add to the symbolism, Blairs the 'catholic'

I dont think these powerful pitchers see young boys and think hmm i like a bit of that because of any attraction in the physical sense, i think its all about the power and control aspect, then having a complicit mind slave of sorts afterwards.

I suppose its difficult for most normal people to comprehend how different these peoples heads are (both the pitchers and eventually the catchers, who then also tend to become new pitchers) but yea we try wrap our heads around it on sites like this.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Jul 2018 09:12 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Ugh wrote:
Teresa wrote- What happened to Yaweh’s female consort? He used to have one before he went full gay and filled up heaven with his worshipful male angels. He was so grossed out by the idea of intercourse with a woman he couldn’t even bear to touch Mother Mary but had to impregnate her with his spirit. Kind of like homos who get a surrogate to have children.

Huh? If God is gay I'm Mary Poppins..:)

The Bible is quite clear that male/female relationships are the only way to go-

Jesus said:-"At the beginning the Creator made them male and female and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' So they are no longer two, but one." (Matt 19:4)

If one views nature often enough they would easily recognise the answer to the riddle or parable hidden within the quote from Matt 19:4 is, they are no longer two but one this can be explained by what is found in many plants and creatures still extant in nature called Hermaphrodites, here there is equality and stability in order of surviving the harshest of conditions and a longevity that humans can only be envious of, because it enables an entity to adapt and become an opposite no matter what the situation in and around their immediate environment.

If science gets a complete hold upon natures ability to fend for itself, there will be no opposite sexes only beings that can be manipulated to be what the elite farmers want from their workforce, Plato talked about this in great detail about breeding the perfect workers.

We have already seen this today in the continual degredation and our fertility rates and the inability to create a likeness in their image, we have basically been altered by design, these human farmers are insane in what could be a sane world if we simply left things to chance where new humans are needed, as we are, we are being made to be, not to become.

The Greek term for I Become is; Yeyova, Pocket Oxford Classical Greek Dictionary/Top 101 Irregular verbs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite

What the elite farmers are doing is slowly but surely removing our ability to become on our own terms, the many isms that have been created also remove the population from functioning properly, today the fastest growing bussinesses are fertility clinics where our ability to breed normally as two half are being regulated and controlled by the state, something else that Plato concentrated much of his mental energy towards.

Its all about controlling our every freedom and removing our stability and ability to function normally, and I hate to say this but gayness is a model for dissaster, as this mind set will eventually become the fastest declining class of human being/ism, by not choosing to continue the human race as was intended by nature, it is currently getting harder and harder for the masses to remain fertile enough to thrive naturally due to being altered by design by a state hell bent on controlling who breeds and who doesn't.

Plato will be rubbing his elitist hands in joy from his place amongst the stones of time, because what he invisaged is actually happening today and the majority are oblivious to the facts right in front of our noses.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 09:39 by Gan Anim.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Jul 2018 13:20 #11

• Roastie
novum wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Its about power and control, and yea i think Bony Tlair is mixed up in that stuff, had probs been buggered to buggery by the crusty old powerbrokers or worn out the kneepads in his youf in service of them, then ends up as a pawn/puppet doing his masters bidding, with a religious component thrown in to add to the symbolism, Blairs the 'catholic'

I dont think these powerful pitchers see young boys and think hmm i like a bit of that because of any attraction in the physical sense, i think its all about the power and control aspect, then having a complicit mind slave of sorts afterwards.

I suppose its difficult for most normal people to comprehend how different these peoples heads are (both the pitchers and eventually the catchers, who then also tend to become new pitchers) but yea we try wrap our heads around it on sites like this.

Some of the elite paedophilia or more often pederasty may be down to power and control.

But why within the elite it is predominately boys who are abused.

There are plenty of young girls in care homes, but they prefer to sexually abuse boys. That's a fact, so I can only
surmise that these "men" have homosexual tendencies.
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 13:21 by Roastie.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Jul 2018 13:40 #12

• Roastie
There is little doubt in my mind that boys, not girls from North Wales Care Homes were sexually abused by some establishment men.

Male Freemasons were involved in the cover up.

This video was all over the internet when it was first broadcast by Channel Four, but it's now difficult to find.

Sian Griffiths worked on the Jillings Report and the Waterhouse inquiry into child sexual abuse of boys in North Wales.

When members of the Establishment were named and photographic evidence provided, an order to destroy said proof was
made.

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 13:57 by Roastie.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Jul 2018 13:44 #13

• Roastie
Is Freemasonry supportive of homosexuality and pederasty?

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 13:49 by Roastie.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Jul 2018 14:12 #14

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Roastie wrote:
Some of the elite paedophilia or more often pederasty may be down to power and control.

There are plenty of young girls in care homes, but they prefer to sexually abuse boys. That's a fact, so I can only

Dunno roastie, maybe they do, or maybe theyre into that Crowley type stuff and they feel theres something to be gained from it, perhaps because its trauma based mind control that maybe doesnt work as well when applied to females once they grow up? I dont know.

Either way im not going to understand a grown man who looks at a child no matter boy or girl and wants to bum them, to be blunt, i cant get it.
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 14:13 by novum.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Jul 2018 14:16 #15

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
novum wrote:
..I suppose its difficult for most normal people to comprehend how different these peoples heads are..

The pervs can't get under the bible's radar..:)
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled" (Titus 1:15)
Jesus said:- "if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea" (Matt 18:6)

Politician in training outside a kiddies playground-
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 14:22 by Ugh.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Feb 2019 13:02 #16

• Roastie

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Feb 2019 14:30 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:

- men have a higher chance of becoming powerful themselves
- women are made to be taken in sex, while men are meant to take, so breaking that natural order creates extra trauma (raping a woman is violent and immoral, raping a man is violent, immoral and unnatural)
- probably those elitist cult members were taken as boys themselves, they continue the "initiation ritual" (same at what happens in fraternities/the military)
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Feb 2019 17:29 #18

• Vancity Eagle
It does seem that the elites are awash with homosexuals.

We can go back to the ancient Greek and Roman elites who engaged in these practices.
Even today you find that many of the "conservative" politicians who outwardly "hate homosexuality" end up being homosexuals themselves.

You can look at a guy like Donald Trump's mentor Roy Cohn.

The guy was virulently anti-gay. Yet he himself was gay and died of AIDS I believe.

Roger Stone is rumored to be gay, and at the very least showed up at Gay and Lesbian parades. Also he is a swinger and would meet male partners to tag team is wife.

Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani dressed in drag and kissed each other.

Something is definately going on in regards to homosexuality. Its almost as if that is a pre requistite to get into the elite club.

Is there a homosexual oligarchy? 01 Feb 2019 18:21 #19

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Yeah man, Conservatives are gay. But Leftists are kiddie fiddlers
Frothy wrote:
I think appropriate abortion is a good thing, if that's a Leftist idea then be it so, the less arseholes we have shitting the place up the better imo.
This is what Frothy does not want people to see
(WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

See the video
www.brighteon.com/5997992499001
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare