Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.)

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 09 Jan 2018 01:11 #1

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Cool .. I'll gladly wear this.
Worker-Tokers of the World, UNITE!!

Pot is not a right-wing drug.
Pot makes you into an introspective, effeminate, “open-minded,” bug man. It is therefore a good sign that Attorney General Sessions will be cracking down on this confusing, state-by-state free-for-all that we seem to be engaged in vis-à-vis marijuana.

Of course there is no “right-wing drug,” because right-wing kind of implies you’re not doing drugs. But if there were a right-wing drug, it would be one that makes you even more aware of what’s going on, gives you more energy. But don’t do that either.

Alcohol as a social lubricant is perfectly compatible with right-wing sensibilities. Unlike pot, alcohol makes you more outgoing, more testosterone-fueled. Weed makes you a pussy who’s stuck in your own mind with your precious thoughts. Alcohol makes you connect with your fellow man. Pot gives you a tedious paranoia about what others are thinking. Needless to say, a preoccupation with others’ feelings is not especially masculine.

etc., etc., etc.,
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2018 01:12 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 09 Jan 2018 09:44 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Right wingers are not masculine, it's just that they're more likely to engage in bravado, pretend to be U-Boat commanders etc...

When push comes to shove they snap just like pussy cats, it;s why Hitler hid like a pussy when the lefties came knocking on his door, he didn't come out fighting like the final seen of Butch and Sundance, nope, he married a corpse engaged with his feelings, got depressed, mentally ill, and took his own darling precious.

Braver people have been burned at the stake for not loving Jesus.

Pot makes one think, I don't smoke it but I have. Alcohol is something people can hide in, many alcoholics are using it for that reason, smoking pot can also be a means to hide, but one is more likely to confront and deal with their problems than keep them hidden away (like a tuff guy).

Getting drink and yelling about Muslims is just a surface reaction to their own inner issues that they're too frightened to confront. Personally I don't give a shit what Muslims, blacks, Jews, are doing, in the main they're just living the best they can in their environment.

Richard Spencer doesn't want people to think for themselves, he wants to lead, so of course he's anti pot smoking. He's reliant on groupies.

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2018 09:52 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 09 Jan 2018 16:49 #3

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Spencer is a nazi cunt.

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 10 Jan 2018 23:01 #4

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Weird, eh.
None of the pot-smoking ultra-right-wingers has any comment.
The poster boy for Neo-Nazis promotes the idea that pot smoking makes one a leftist,
and the room goes quiet.

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 10 Jan 2018 23:16 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 11 Jan 2018 01:52 #6

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I used to smoke a lot of hash and was very left wing - However I am confident that if i could get similar product today, I would still be a fascist. But with a fantastic sense of hunour.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 11 Jan 2018 02:33 #7

Cannabis improves my internal life :)

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 11 Jan 2018 18:29 #8

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Orangeaid wrote:
Relevance??

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 11 Jan 2018 19:11 #9

• Straight Shooter
Before anyone else comments at least listen to them discuss this topic in depth here.

They are all for legalization.

From Richard Spencers Blog: Marijuana Makes You a Leftist (Sessions has the right idea.) 11 Jan 2018 19:34 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Relevance??

what can one expect from an unreformed boomer. go back to sleep and enjoy what remains of your life.

Truth is anti-semitic