Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Not a Probe of "Israel-gate" versus "Russia-gate"

Why Not a Probe of "Israel-gate" versus "Russia-gate" 08 Feb 2018 22:04 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The journalist Robert Parry who died last month aged 68 years wrote this article last year.

Whilst I agree with his critique, I don't think Russia with all the Jewish Oligarchs, Jewish mafia and Putin's Chabad Lubavitch
friends are innocent. I read somewhere Putin's daughter has married a Jew. That has to be verified, but if true, Putin, Trump
and the Clinton's offspring have all married members of the the (((Tribe))).

I wonder how many of the Jewish mafia and or oligarchs in Russia are descended from the Jewish Bolsheviks.

Wikipedia

"Israel is part Russophone and considered to be the world's only part Russophone country outside the former Soviet Union. Russian is the third most widely spoken first language in Israel, after Hebrew and Arabic, and has the third largest number of Russian speakers outside former Soviet countries, and the highest as a proportion of the total population"

Robert Parry:

"The other day, I asked a longtime Democratic Party insider who is working on the Russia-gate investigation which country interfered more in U.S. politics, Russia or Israel. Without a moment’s hesitation, he replied, “Israel, of course.”

The problem is that if anyone mentions the truth about Israel’s clout, the person is immediately smeared as “anti-Semitic” and targeted by Israel’s extraordinarily sophisticated lobby and its many media/political allies for vilification and marginalization.

So, the open secret of Israeli influence is studiously ignored, even as presidential candidates prostrate themselves before the annual conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump both appeared before AIPAC in 2016, with Clinton promising to take the U.S.-Israeli relationship “to the next level” – whatever that meant – and Trump vowing not to “pander” and then pandering like crazy.

Israeli officials and AIPAC also coordinate their strategies to maximize political influence, which is derived in large part by who gets the lobby’s largesse and who doesn’t. On the rare occasion when members of Congress step out of line – and take a stand that offends Israeli leaders – they can expect a well-funded opponent in their next race, a tactic that dates back decades.

Well-respected members, such as Rep. Paul Findley and Sen. Charles Percy (both Republicans from Illinois), were early victims of the Israeli lobby’s wrath when they opened channels of communication with the Palestine Liberation Organization in the cause of seeking peace. Findley was targeted and defeated in 1982; Percy in 1984."

More here:

consortiumnews.com/2017/04/20/why-not-a-probe-of-israel-gate/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2018 22:10 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Gaia
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare