Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK)

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK) 28 Jun 2018 13:37 #21

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
The Brits had their opportunity to stage a revolution when the Saville revelations were at height 6/7 years ago..

Steady on mate, a lot of Brits (including me) didn't think it was right for the pol-correct Establishment to attack Saville after he was dead and couldn't defend himself. Likewise, his alleged "victims" also waited til he was dead before coming out of the woodwork.
The fact remains he was never, ever arrested, so under Brit law that makes him innocent til proven guilty.
Hey, Saville raised literally millions for charity, I wonder if they hung onto it or gave it away in protest..;)

:roll:

Still think he is 'innocent til proven guilty' ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK) 28 Jul 2018 00:14 #22

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Yeah get with the program Roastie. :nono:

BTW did you see about Joe Cox husband being exposed as a sex pest. :hahano:

Today the inquiry into child sexual abuse published letters from Prince Charles to Peter Ball.

Some background first:

"After having been translated to the see of Gloucester in 1992, Ball resigned from his position as Bishop of Gloucester in 1993 after admitting to an act of gross indecency with a 19-year-old man and accepting a formal police caution for it. In 1993, Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) lawyers said that "sufficient admissible, substantial and reliable evidence" existed that Ball had committed indecent assault and gross indecency. At the time, the Director of Public Prosecutions, Barbara Mills, decided not to prosecute Ball though the CPS believes today that prosecution in 1993 would have been in the public interest.

The Church of England bishop admitted sexually abusing 18 young men decades after his victims first complained.

Peter Ball, the former bishop of Lewes and Gloucester, pleaded guilty to two counts of indecent assault relating to two young men and one charge of misconduct in public office, which relates to the sexual abuse of 16 young men over a period of 15 years from 1977-1992.

The Crown Prosecution Service allowed two charges of indecently assaulting two boys in their early teens to lie on file. The deal, hammered out in secret with CPS lawyers, means Ball will not face trial on perhaps the most serious alleged offences, which involved boys aged 13 and 15." He was released on licence in February 2017.

In a series of letters between Prince Charles and the Bishop, read to the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA), Ball spoke of a "malicious campaign" against him and "harassment" by "fraudulent" accusers.

In a letter to Ball in 1995, (two years after the Police caution) the prince said: "I wish I could do more. I feel so desperately strong about the monstrous wrongs that have been done to you."

In 1997, the prince wrote a letter in which he described an apparent accuser as a "ghastly man... up to his dastardly tricks again".

"Events later demonstrated beyond any doubt, to my deep regret, that I, along with many others, has been misled."

More here:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44979209
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK) 11 Aug 2018 21:44 #23

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK) 23 Aug 2018 13:50 #24

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
In 1992 Sinead O’Connor Tore Up a Photo of the Pope to Expose Priest Child Abuse, No One Listened

Yes, she's a feminist, but she spoke the truth about paedophilia within the Catholic Church in Ireland.

Americans, and the world in general were left in the dark about what she really meant. This was in spite of the fact that O’Conner herself explained exactly what she mean in an interview with Time Magazine one month after the performance on SNL.

"It’s not the man, obviously—it’s the office and the symbol of the organization that he represents… In Ireland we see our people are manifesting the highest incidence in Europe of child abuse. This is a direct result of the fact that they’re not in contact with their history as Irish people and the fact that in the schools, the priests have been beating the shit out of the children for years and sexually abusing them. This is the example that’s been set for the people of Ireland. They have been controlled by the church, the very people who authorized what was done to them, who gave permission for what was done to them."

More here from Renegade Tribune:

www.renegadetribune.com/in-1992-sinead-oconnor-tore-up-a-photo-of-the-pope-to-expose-priest-child-abuse-no-one-listened/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2018 13:57 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK) 23 Aug 2018 15:58 #25

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Renegade Editor’s Note: It has been brought to our attention by JimB in the comments that O’Connor is indeed wearing a jew star around her neck in this video clip.

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK) 23 Aug 2018 18:53 #26

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Step 1, Marranos infiltrate the Church
Step 2, Marranos abuse kids
Step 3, Jews attack Church
Result, Church gets damaged
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2018 19:04 by Rocco.

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK) 30 Oct 2018 22:32 #27

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6328531/amp/Charlene-Downes-Blackpool-mother-claims-investigation-sidelined-working-class.

Blackpool England.

Child goes missing , police initially refuse to investigate.

Police eventually come to conclusion she has been groomed and raped by over 100 men , operating out of fast food shops ( kebab houses )

Two men charged with her murder after they are over heard joking that they killed her and put her body through the mincer and into kebabs that were then sold to the public.

The case collapses against the two men and they each receive over a million in damages.

How did the police know she had been groomed and raped by over 100 men and yet do not know who or where that happened ?

I think they do know and I think they did nothing because it will include leads to places they don't want to go.

This may not be a case of institutional pedo activity but the institutions have failed miserably to do their jobs.

And when you consider the same failures the length and breadth of the nation you have to ask yourself why the failure ?

What is stopping them ?

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (UK) 06 Feb 2020 13:03 #28

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Grooming gangs untouched by Police

"The institutionalised rape and grooming of our vulnerable young children by predominantly Pakistani Muslim gangs has been ongoing for decades in our towns and cities and has even been documented as such by the Muslim think-tank ‘The Quilliam Foundation’.

Tens of thousands of children have had their young lives blighted by these predatory paedophiles while police, social services and council officials turned a blind eye for fear of being called ‘racist’ and ‘Islamophobic’."

tapnewswire.com/2020/02/grooming-gangs-untouched-by-police/
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare