Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow,

David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow, 11 Apr 2018 23:59 #1

I was back on the Icke board way back and trust me, I know how they run things over there and it ain't pretty. I don't post over there now but I read some stuff now and again and I have noticed something verrrrrry interesting. Apparently David Icke has had the "zionists" get venues in Leicester, Sheffield and Leeds all to cancel his live dates. Now some might say that is Karma on a grand scale :wissl: He is currently whinging about it on video and missing the point completely.

Look, we are all know the way Icke has turned a blind eye to the way so many have been treated at his forum and he doesn't give a toss how you feel about it. So, fast forward to now and after all his massive crackdown on free speech on his forum and anything about him online he starts getting the payback. Venues start refusing him, and days before the date too! Hey, was that a bit of a shock to the system Icke? Because it should be! Apparently even some bookshops are refusing to stock his latest book. Are you reading this Icke? What goes around comes around.

I think Icke has good things to say but lets face it guys he has gone off into a place that has got some serious issues in it. Hey, maybe he is being affected but then I say get your finger out Icke and sort yourself out! Here is a message for Icke: if you do not stop suppressing free speech you will end up with none. It is the law of attraction, karma whatever you want to call it. Icke has become a control freak. he says he doesn't care what people say about him but he does! he tries to suppress it, and not just on his website. The more he tries to control his image the more he become controlled, weird that a 'spiritual' guy doesn't know that you think?

Icke has unfairly treated a lot of people (while he makes £100.000 a night just talking) and that is not something you can run away from when it comes to karma.

He allows free speech to be suppressed in his name and now he is being suppressed. How long before he realises what he is doing do you think?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, porridge

David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow, 12 Apr 2018 00:09 #2

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
I doubt Icke even reads his own forum anymore. DIF has been dead for years.

So i seriously doubt that he even knows who most of the moderators are over there at this point.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow, 12 Apr 2018 00:26 #3

.......... wrote:
I doubt Icke even reads his own forum anymore. DIF has been dead for years.

So i seriously doubt that he even knows who most of the moderators are over there at this point.

Oh trust me, from someone who knows, he does know what is going on.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow, 12 Apr 2018 02:38 #4

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10227
  • Likes received: 2905
Resistance_is_Fruitful wrote:

Oh trust me, from someone who knows, he does know what is going on.

What is going on that Icke knows about?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow, 12 Apr 2018 05:03 #5

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
The op is spot on Ickes a hypocrite & most definitely specifically requests certain topics to be suppressed, not just the Jews.

He doesn't allow hoaxes to be discussed.

Thats policy on his forum being enforced & allowing his admins to deliberately silence bully & attack posters.
Its fine to talk shape shifting reps & moon ships, but other topics are considered wacko by Zhiba the ego based control freak.
Who starts Donald Trump is the antichrist topics & other pure shit.
Puts out bait threads about how evil Islam is, (And silences posters who disagree with his agenda) but dont dare mention the Jews.
Unless you add a "Rothchild zionist" disclaimer.
Fake as fuck.

Hes always been a whiney bitch after talking pure bullshit on national television & couldnt admit he was obviously going through mental health issues at the time. So shows he has no honesty & is all about ego.
Ive never seen him talk about mental health in the UK & how people are treated of course hed avoid the topic like the plague, but he clearly has showed he has issues in the past yet uses his image to hide from this & his fanboys to feed his messiah complex.
Why he cant help not mentioning how he was right about Savile & Edward Heath..all the rest of it.
Hes just a BBC hoe who used his fame to use other peoples research for his own lame prophetic platform mixed with disinfo so just another gatekeeper.
The corporate fake movement that kisses his arse is the real problem & thinks hes somehow special.
You can never have a real movement based on fake heroes.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 12 Apr 2018 05:14 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow, 12 Apr 2018 11:06 #6

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4159
  • Likes received: 1277
So, what about all his reptile stuff? Or the moon being a spacecraft or hologram, all that mentalist stuff, is it disinfo to mock CT questions, I presume he keeps all that money in a bank, like, a Rothschild owned bank? Some of it must be, maybe he buys gold, who from, Jews? Chinese? Hatton Garden traders?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow, 15 Apr 2018 21:51 #7

Lux Interior wrote:
So, what about all his reptile stuff? Or the moon being a spacecraft or hologram, all that mentalist stuff, is it disinfo to mock CT questions, I presume he keeps all that money in a bank, like, a Rothschild owned bank? Some of it must be, maybe he buys gold, who from, Jews? Chinese? Hatton Garden traders?

From his latest tour, if half hadn't been cancelled, he would have made about 2 million, after tax that is still a lot to make on a few nights talking! He must be keeping that in a bank and what is his pension investing in? I've heard on the grapevine that he invests in a LOT of property.

Icke doesn't like explaining himself and that is not on for someone who is a so called truth seeker. He can't go around pushing certain agendas and then hides his real motives. My prediction is he will have a massive blow up real soon and it will be a public nervous breakdown or something.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

David Icke - ain't karma a b***h, or you reap what you sow, 15 Apr 2018 21:57 #8

porridge wrote:
The op is spot on Ickes a hypocrite & most definitely specifically requests certain topics to be suppressed, not just the Jews.

He doesn't allow hoaxes to be discussed.

Thats policy on his forum being enforced & allowing his admins to deliberately silence bully & attack posters.
Its fine to talk shape shifting reps & moon ships, but other topics are considered wacko by Zhiba the ego based control freak.
Who starts Donald Trump is the antichrist topics & other pure shit.
Puts out bait threads about how evil Islam is, (And silences posters who disagree with his agenda) but dont dare mention the Jews.
Unless you add a "Rothchild zionist" disclaimer.
Fake as fuck.

Hes always been a whiney bitch after talking pure bullshit on national television & couldnt admit he was obviously going through mental health issues at the time. So shows he has no honesty & is all about ego.
Ive never seen him talk about mental health in the UK & how people are treated of course hed avoid the topic like the plague, but he clearly has showed he has issues in the past yet uses his image to hide from this & his fanboys to feed his messiah complex.
Why he cant help not mentioning how he was right about Savile & Edward Heath..all the rest of it.
Hes just a BBC hoe who used his fame to use other peoples research for his own lame prophetic platform mixed with disinfo so just another gatekeeper.
The corporate fake movement that kisses his arse is the real problem & thinks hes somehow special.
You can never have a real movement based on fake heroes.

I agree!

He allows people to attack others in his name. I heard from an ex mod that a certain mod is actually David himself. :ponda:

Icke could certainly do with a wake up call. This latest tour fiasco is blowing up in his face, they are even refusing to transfer tickets and refunds to people! That will backfire big time. I mean who is going to book tickets on his next tour after that? 50% of the tour is cancelled! Icke should look in the mirror and see how he has created this for himself. His back patting videos are getting to be a joke. He is constantly telling everyone who will listen "told you so". It is annoying to watch that for half an hour! He is also behaving like a deluded idiot and contradicting himself all over the place. He is really putting cognitive dissonance to the test if you ask me.

His theories are starting to make less sense over time if you ask me. How could anyone make less sense than the Reptile stuff?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Brian Harvey of E17 talks to David Icke about Icke's alleged paedophilia. Info on Bill Maloney, Brian Puddick, Shaun Attwood, Richie Allen, Sonia Pouton etc10.01Thursday, 03 September 2020
FYI: David Icke9.31Monday, 15 May 2017
David Icke9.31Monday, 16 September 2019
The War on Men and Women, David Icke9.21Monday, 29 October 2018
The David Icke Forum9.21Saturday, 30 November 2019
Is David Icke In The Agenda?9.21Saturday, 18 July 2015
The David Icke Forum9.21Wednesday, 21 October 2020
(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum9.11Wednesday, 19 August 2020
UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum9.11Wednesday, 22 January 2020
david icke is a shit house9.11Sunday, 13 July 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.