Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Patrick Little

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 09:47 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member

:omg:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, porridge

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 09:52 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Patrick Little seems to be entirely red-pilled on the Jewish question, and he’s running for the Senate in California, challenging Jewish supremacist Diane Feinstein.

Little is running on a platform of removing dual-citizen Zionist Jews from the American government.

Little is doing phenomenal in the polls:
In the SurveyUSA poll of 520 adult voters around California, Feinstein was favored by 39 percent of respondents, Little got 18 percent. No other candidate reached double figures. Little led all candidates among voters who described themselves as Republicans, conservatives and those who had not attended college, polling at 46 percent of Republican respondents.

You can find more information about Little’s campaign on his website and Twitter.

Source for the above: alt-right.com/2018/05/12/support-patrick-little-us-senate/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 13 May 2018 09:52 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 09:55 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
For those of you not familiar with Feinstein...

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Lux Interior

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 11:41 #4

• porridge
  • Silver Member
This guy speaks the truth, but then I listen to him & hes a neo nazi..so totally discredited & not a chance in hell of reaching critical mass.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 12:25 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
This guy speaks the truth, but then I listen to him & hes a neo nazi..so totally discredited & not a chance in hell of reaching critical mass.
Define "neo nazi"
You can't fix stupid

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 12:43 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Define "neo nazi"

Hitler lover.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 13:30 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Define "neo nazi"

Hitler lover.

Show us where Patrick Little is a "Hitler Lover"
You can't fix stupid

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 13:40 #8

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Define "neo nazi"

Hitler lover.

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 14:15 #9

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Define "neo nazi"

Hitler lover.

So he's well read. What's your point?
You can't fix stupid

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 14:19 #10

• Foxy II
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Define "neo nazi"

Hitler lover.

As soon as you (singular) said us, it killed any credibility of being a legit research member. Just another gang/crew member of the NS club on the Spin Zone. :thdown:

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 14:27 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Define "neo nazi"

Hitler lover.

My point Rocco is if you want to beat these leeches, you deviate with white supremacist bullshit, you are not going to get anywhere IMO & wouldnt get my support for sure, as ive already explained my position on supremacists.
Better to just push an anti Israel platform, as in exposing lobbyists, dual citizens..federal reserve.
Otherwise you are putty in their hands.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Roastie

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 14:34 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Define "neo nazi"

Hitler lover.

My point Rocco is if you want to beat these leeches, you deviate with white supremacist bullshit, you are not going to get anywhere IMO & wouldnt get my support for sure, as ive already explained my position on supremacists.
Better to just push an anti Israel platform, as in exposing lobbyists, dual citizens..federal reserve.
Otherwise you are putty in their hands.
Those are typical Leftist talking points and will get no one anywhere.

Name the Jew - there's nothing that hurts the Jew more
Blame everything on the Jew - keep it simple and keep repeating it
Blame only the Jew - No need to confuse or demoralize people with multiple enemies

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 13 May 2018 14:41 by Rocco.

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 14:38 #13

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 14:54 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Ive never heard any lefties talking about who actually runs the Fed.

Only the likes of David Duke talk about it.

Which is wrong, coz again he has serious racial supremacist agenda baggage.

You will never reach critical mass in the mainstream, so your printers going to be working overtime.
And I quote you from last night. Which I agree & polytricks in a rigged system is going to get you know where.
Weve been here with Ron Paul for example.

Rocco wrote:
At this point any real opposition will immediately be co-opted, infiltrated, demonized, jailed, or executed. Have your pick

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 15:07 #15

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Ive never heard any lefties talking about who actually runs the Fed.

Only the likes of David Duke talk about it.

Which is wrong, coz again he has serious racial supremacist agenda baggage.
Only because spineless cucks are scared to use the J word and hide behind Leftist talking points

You will never reach critical mass in the mainstream, so your printers going to be working overtime.
And I quote you from last night. Which I agree & polytricks in a rigged system is going to get you know where.
Weve been here with Ron Paul for example.

Rocco wrote:
At this point any real opposition will immediately be co-opted, infiltrated, demonized, jailed, or executed. Have your pick
Name the Jew. Never apologize. Prep for SHTF
You can't fix stupid

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 15:28 #16

• Foxy II
Idiot.^^ And coached by the 'jew crew' of TZ. Flare lite anyone? :lmao: And he refuses to see his beloved WWII he-ros as pawns to the I S RA EL goal.

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 15:32 #17

• Foxy II
novum wrote:

:omg:
truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/70324-your-master-race.html I posted him DAYS ago, Ace. A lackey for the crew as well?

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 17:19 #18

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Foxy II wrote:
Idiot.^^ And coached by the 'jew crew' of TZ. Flare lite anyone? :lmao: And he refuses to see his beloved WWII he-ros as pawns to the I S RA EL goal.

Is it my Avatar that triggers you Foxy?

You can't fix stupid

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 17:40 #19

• Foxy II
Ah, numb nut's your avatar is nothing but a costume. Same as ALL uniforms. A means to separate & ID each foe for a deadly game of divide & conquer. Just the word 'jew' triggers your condition. Brain washing. The real scourge of mankind has a distinct DNA. Not a name. Esp. 'jew, they stole that too. Their lineages was not threatened by the puppet's of WWII. The game is theirs, 'cause goofs like you f a i l to further the research. F a i l to see the vatican gang are also (long ago) part of the gang. All I see from you is Jr. Flare & naive posts. You a NS but lay claim to no nation. The false tribe has NO nation, but stole Israel from the rightful folk. At least they 'claim' one. The sissy boy keyboard cowards here remain silent. Even before the web crack down on subject matter. That or they are utterly ashamed to name homeland. Embarrassed. I know that UK is Imperialism (City of London) (Tavistock) unsurpassed of modern times.

Patrick Little 13 May 2018 19:08 #20

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Foxy II wrote:
Ah, numb nut's your avatar is nothing but a costume. Same as ALL uniforms. A means to separate & ID each foe for a deadly game of divide & conquer. Just the word 'jew' triggers your condition. Brain washing. The real scourge of mankind has a distinct DNA. Not a name. Esp. 'jew, they stole that too. Their lineages was not threatened by the puppet's of WWII. The game is theirs, 'cause goofs like you f a i l to further the research. F a i l to see the vatican gang are also (long ago) part of the gang. All I see from you is Jr. Flare & naive posts. You a NS but lay claim to no nation. The false tribe has NO nation, but stole Israel from the rightful folk. At least they 'claim' one. The sissy boy keyboard cowards here remain silent. Even before the web crack down on subject matter. That or they are utterly ashamed to name homeland. Embarrassed. I know that UK is Imperialism (City of London) (Tavistock) unsurpassed of modern times.
I really strained my eyes and brains to try reading and decipher this incomprehensible gibberish. And I've come to the conclusion that if you can
't make the effort to write like a normal white person (lol), I shouldn't bother trying to read it :D
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 13 May 2018 19:09 by Rocco.