Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Laura Loomer: Rancid Canaanite bitch. Part of the Alt-Right?

Laura Loomer: Rancid Canaanite bitch. Part of the Alt-Right? 18 May 2018 09:48 #1

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I know Galloway is a dupe in his way, but he puts the rancid demon possessed Yid cunt to shame.

I'm surprised that Loomer is considered part of the Alt-Right.

I guess it's fairly obvious now that the so called Alt-Right flag has been captured by the Jews.

But imagine having to live with a cunt like that though.....
Last Edit: 18 May 2018 12:41 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Laura Loomer: Rancid Yid bitch. Part of the Alt-Right? 18 May 2018 11:33 #2

• porridge
  • Silver Member
This programmed cunt doesnt have a clue, shes just another whore whos found a niche via zionazi funding like the majority of the alt reich to whore herself.
The Canadian slag who was refused entry is the best example of this.
The youtube alt-media whore.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Laura Loomer: Rancid Yid bitch. Part of the Alt-Right? 19 May 2018 21:50 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The so called alt-right is quite fragmented now.... that said, Loomer doesnt have many friends in whats left of it.

The whole Loomer / Goldy / Southern deal is probably better described as alt-light rather than alt-right. That gavin dude as well, and many more.

I think its quite apparent some of em wanted to co-opt it to insert love for israel and deflect JQ , but not sure you can really label that lot alt-right, though many will. Heck Southern is described by various medias as 'far-right' .
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Laura Loomer: Rancid Canaanite bitch. Part of the Alt-Right? 19 May 2018 22:55 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
I know Galloway is a dupe in his way, but he puts the rancid demon possessed Yid cunt to shame.

I'm surprised that Loomer is considered part of the Alt-Right.

I guess it's fairly obvious now that the so called Alt-Right flag has been captured by the Jews.

But imagine having to live with a cunt like that though.....
The Alt-Right/Lite, The Populist/Nationalist Movements in the US/UK/EU/AUS. EDL, PEGIDA, Génération Identitaire, etc. Are all created, funded, co-opted, and run by Israeli Jews

The real question is, why are Jews taking such an interest in White Nationalism?
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, annabelle

Laura Loomer: Rancid Canaanite bitch. Part of the Alt-Right? 20 May 2018 11:55 #5

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I don't see the Alt-Right as something that was funded from the get-go.

I honestly think it had emerged spontaneously from places like the graphics community 4Chan and the truth community David Icke Forum (the old one)... and obviously Stormfront...but that always had its hard core base of support, the way that the whole internet, and even Pewdiepie for a while, has become Jew-Wise is really remarkable.

What they have done however is coopted all of this.....and ensured that Jews are becoming the figureheads and turning narrative away from Jews and onto the Muslims....

This movement seems to have stemmed from the old Skeptard community which were always the natural enemies of the truth movement.....but now they seem to have taken our ball and run away with it....and changed the game.....

But the internet knows.......and obviously they'll have to shut it down by criminalising free speech. Them becoming the Nazis they claim they are fighting is the only way they can win....

But history is on our side..... and we're right......and that sure makes it easy to sleep at night.

Can't beat the feeling of being the good guys, free speech, truth and knowledge.

And all they have is lies, threats, war and destruction.

And we also know from Yuri Bezemenov that they liquidate their little useful idiots once they have outlived their usefulness.... so we have that to look forward to as the years roll by.... If the Commie Jew World Order comes to power then the first people up against the war will be the people we're presently fighting against.

The way to sort the real Alt-Right wheat from the Alt-light chaf, like Soygon of Akadd, Milo Unpronouncable, and all the other Soy Right fags is ask them what they think of 9-11. Their Skeptardicism and their leaning to want to fight for the Jews even at the expense of cognitive dissonance and rewriting the laws of thermodynamics.... will easily be exposed.
Last Edit: 20 May 2018 14:00 by Truthspoon.

Laura Loomer: Rancid Canaanite bitch. Part of the Alt-Right? 20 May 2018 19:27 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Yes, sorry i forgot to mention. There's still an element of the original WN present and gaining some momentum within the Alt-Right/Populist Movements. But it's the Kosher Nationalists getting all the free publicity and all the funds from (((Our Greatest Ally)))
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 20 May 2018 19:28 by Rocco.