Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: European History and pre-Christian religion:

European History and pre-Christian religion: 31 May 2018 15:32 #1

• PerceptionDeception
  • Fresh Member
Hi there, I'm new to these forums and wanted to spread the word about my blog, Europa Unite.

I noticed that very few people are writing about and discussion pre-Christian religion, or at least not properly in its true form. I wanted to spread some of my knowledge on paganism and European history and also vent some of my views. Its fairly new though so there isn't much content yet. Here's a link:

www.europaunite.blogspot.com

If that sounds like your cup of tea, have a read and let me know what you think. I'd be interest in getting some feedback as to what works and what doesn't.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Sword And Hammer

European History and pre-Christian religion: 31 Jul 2018 20:45 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
PerceptionDeception wrote:
Hi there, I'm new to these forums and wanted to spread the word about my blog, Europa Unite.

I noticed that very few people are writing about and discussion pre-Christian religion, or at least not properly in its true form. I wanted to spread some of my knowledge on paganism and European history and also vent some of my views. Its fairly new though so there isn't much content yet. Here's a link:

If that sounds like your cup of tea, have a read and let me know what you think. I'd be interest in getting some feedback as to what works and what doesn't.

Very interesting blog, here is a snippet from it,

There was a thinker who lived 2500 years ago called Heraclitus, and my type of thinking is his linear descendant. He was a pre-Socratic, a sophist. He lived right at the beginning of Western thought, when we actually wrote down what we think. He wrote a book on nature which Aristotle glossed over and which has survived in fragments. What did he believe? He believed that everything is a form of energy, a fire that exists in all forms of organic and inorganic matter, that thought and the sentience of nature is what we are; nature has become sentient in us, which means that we must incarnate natural law as a principle of being. Its called Becoming, in my philosophy.

The rarely used and very early Greek word for, I Become in the Latin is, Yeshua

Here we have the end of sun worship and the reinvention of everything under the sun on which nature followed like clockwork, I see it as a time before we left the hunter gatherer mode of reality, where nature and what it gave us was paramount to our survival; Then followed the early versions of what is know as Totism where a shaman was chosen by the people to talk to the gods of nature so as to provide everything in season, here we were still reliant upon nature under the sun but just making the cross over into many forms of dieity in animal form.

These traits were stil extant on Tasmania as Abel Tasman first put ashore, where the tribes were still in the stone age and still using Totism or natural laws for their food security.

The great thinker was thinking when on the other side of the world his ideas were actually reality, the reality of our being is governed by natural laws and our immediate environment and climb upon the planet governs greatly who we Become, the elite know this and use the knowledge to their advantage, and who they share that knowledge or sciences of nature under our sun can either thrive or decline due to its principles.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2018 20:56 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

European History and pre-Christian religion: 31 Jul 2018 21:52 #3

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Nice blog.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

European History and pre-Christian religion: 31 Jul 2018 22:46 #4

• Exorcist
Your Blog is Bollocks...…..Byeeee……. :roll:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

European History and pre-Christian religion: 01 Aug 2018 00:00 #5

• peacenik
  • Immortal
PerceptionDeception wrote:

Great blog!

I haven't read it all yet, but I've been saying this sort of thing for years, past lives, or pre-existence, existed in pre-Christian religion.MOF, I started a thread on it.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2018 00:01 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer