Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 21 Jul 2018 15:20 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I haven't just discovered this information, but I kept my mouth shut.

I wouldn't normally do this, but the latest attempts by UGH to nullify Jimmy Savile connected to paedophilia is the last straw.

t was quite obvious from the start, UGH is not aligned to most truth seeking people on the forum.

He was Waymarker on the David Icke forum. He is not banned or inactive on DIF so I don't know why he posted this
message within a couple of days of joining Truthzone. He has an active account on DIF, but wanted a sock account.

"Me and Icke grew up in the same Crown Hills/North Evington area of Leicester (England) at about the same time but we never bumped into each other.I tried to register at his forum a while back but kept getting the message "your registration has been placed in the queue", so I got fed up with waiting and gave up on it..:)"

truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=5940#289273

The Rational Skepticism site cottoned onto UGH, aka Waymarker, a long time ago

see the comments:

www.rationalskepticism.org/christianity/bad-things-jesus-did-t29099-240.html

On the Jimmy Savile thread on DIF, URG writes:

"Not entirely, for example Prince Charles was due to bestow a Knight Bachelor award on an author in 1998, but it was put on hold for two years because of peedo rumours about the guy.(he was cleared after a police investigation)Saville was knighted in 1990 without a hiccup, but surely if rumours were circulating, he'd never have been knighted?"

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060333586&postcount=55

UGH was there from the get go. That thread was started in 2011, one year before the MSM and others exposed Savile.

See more from UGH aka Waymarker here:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=189101
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2018 15:39 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 21 Jul 2018 16:09 #2

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Thanks for pointing him out there Roast :up: I remember him now..knew he was an Icke forum troll.. hes a bullshitter.
Love to know what he really got sent down for. :ponda:
Zio crusader con gets a hardon for war...
Dodgy bastard.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 21 Jul 2018 16:56 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Hey Roastie and Porridge don't be shy, ask me anything face to face and I'll be happy to tell you, like the time I got an entire infant school closed down because the teachers were covering up for one of their peedo teachers..:)

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 21 Jul 2018 18:18 #4

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I dunno Ugh. If that's you then you really look like a system-shill like GMP.

I enjoyed your Christian posts though..... but are you sure you're batting for the team you think you are?

A Christian has to live in truth and work to spread truth. You don't get to be a Christian just by praising Jesus and calling yourself a Christian.

So you'd better get wise to the JQ and stop shilling for establishment friends-of-Israel paedos. You've got some work to do old boy.

Israel is no friend to a real Christian. Israel is a friend to paedophiles and all the abomination of the world.

Looking at your transcript from the skeptic forum I notice you communicated with Johnfb and Ohme.... those two are damaged goods from the Icke forum. Ohme was a Satanist and Johnfb was living a post traumatic nightmare.... I spent years dealing with those idiots too. You can be anything, gay, trans, satanist, Crowleyite, dog-fiddler or goat-fucker and they treat you with respect.....but tell people you're a Christian and that's it...everyone just pours all their rage and hatred on you.

Funny eh? The rage of the fallen soul.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2018 18:28 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 04:35 #5

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
II enjoyed your Christian posts though..... but are you sure you're batting for the team you think you are?
A Christian has to live in truth and work to spread truth. You don't get to be a Christian just by praising Jesus and calling yourself a Christian...

Here's some feedback I get from my chums all over internetland mate, argue it out with them if you ever get to meet them..:)-

ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
6feetunder- "Mick knows the truth"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Justforme- "I am so happy to meet a sensible Christian"
Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2018 04:36 by Ugh.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 12:17 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh
Hey Roastie and Porridge don't be shy, ask me anything face to face and I'll be happy to tell you, like the time I got an entire infant school closed down because the teachers were covering up for one of their peedo teachers.

What was that school called?

Here's an excerpt from a post I made recently to Ugh
All I'm saying is that I've never seen proof of his crimes apart from him groping some young lady on Top Of The Pops. I suspect the BBC new full well his days were numbered with his behaviour when they removed him as the presenter of Children in Need, but once you've covered something up, it's then difficult to point and yell guilty, because it's aiding and abetting. It's like being the head teacher at a school and covering for a paedophile teacher, you can't then grass them up later, as the court would want to know why you didn't speak at the time?

:wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2018 12:59 by Frothy.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 14:58 #7

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
What was that school called?

It was a small infant school in Leicester in the mid-1970's, there were rumours in the neighbourhood that a middle-aged male teacher there occasionally "fondled" kids, but no parents did anything about it as far as I know, and as it was just unproven hearsay I didn't get involved at first.
But later I was talking to some parents in the presence of their young daughter and they told me she'd recently peed herself in class (like kids sometimes do) and that the male teacher had then taken her knickers down and dried her. The daughter then said with a smile "Yes, he touched my winkle". ('winkle' was family slang for female genitalia).
I gathered that the parents didn't want to kick up a fuss by complaining to the school and the police because their daughter thought the incident was funny, and they didn't want to risk mentally scarring her by having her questioned by the police and social workers etc.
So, unknown to anybody, I stepped up to the plate myself and told the headmistress about it and strongly suggested she have a word with the male teacher to scare him off doing stuff like it in future, and for good measure I also told the Leicester Education Authority.
There was then some kind of "internal investigation" behind closed doors to which I wasn't invited, and I also wasn't told the outcome.
However within a few months the school was closed down and turned into a community centre, and I have no idea what happened to the teacher, whether he was sacked or was still up to his tricks at another school.
Oh well, I did my bit..:)

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 15:04 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
What was the school called?

You told ''Leicester Education Authority'' about a sex criminal instead of the police to protect the girl, and the school was closed down...sounds like a crock of shit to me Ugh. They don't close down a school because a male teacher did as you say. Crimes go through the police not the education authority.
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2018 15:24 by Frothy.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 15:19 #9

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
What was the school called?

Does it matter?
If I name it, or name the male teacher it could open a can of worms even though it happened over 40 years ago.
Same with my old peedo headmaster who used to grope boys arses (including mine) 50 years ago, he's been dead for a while and I could name him and the school but it'd cause distress to his surviving family and relatives.
The accusers of Savile and other celebrities were happy to come crawling out of the woodwork after he died, but that's not my style..;)

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 15:22 #10

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
You can't name the school because it's a lie Ugh, is my opinion until you name it.

Moreover if the girl nor the parents see much of an issue in it, I doubt you would have either, bearing in mind that society was different back then. I saw a teacher spanking a girl at the front of the class, it wouldn;t be permitted now, but even now, it wouldn't close a school down.
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2018 15:26 by Frothy.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 15:36 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
You've simply taken the scenario I gave you in the post that I re-posted on this thread, and made a story out of it.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 15:43 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
You can't name the school because it's a lie..

Careful mate, you'll send yourself nutty if you start thinking you can't trust anybody..:)

WIKI- "Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis characterised by a pervasive and long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

How about it Norman?

Last Edit: 22 Jul 2018 15:44 by Ugh.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 17:56 #13

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
You've simply taken the scenario I gave you in the post that I re-posted on this thread, and made a story out of it.

So you subliminally programmed Ugh with your banter, then who programmed you?
INACTIVE

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 18:57 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Hey Roastie and Porridge don't be shy, ask me anything face to face and I'll be happy to tell you, like the time I got an entire infant school closed down because the teachers were covering up for one of their peedo teachers..:)

What charge was you sent to prison for?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 19:14 #15

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

It would hardly surprise me if these two idiots were a double act somehow.
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2018 19:15 by Truthspoon.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 19:22 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I made up my banter as a scenario to show how the BBC hadn't disclosed Savile, I gave a scenario of how a teacher who was molesting children could not be grassed up later by the school if they had not acted at the time, as that would bring in the question of aiding and abetting.

Then low and behold along comes Ugh, another brainwashed clone like Truthspoon with his religion fed to him by tptb, with a story about a child molesting teacher in a school that covered for him

So he's simply taking other posters posts and rehashing them for himself, even a made up scenario into a 'real story'

This is just the sort of idiot that pushes the NT myth as if it were fact.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 19:26 #17

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

It would hardly surprise me if these two idiots were a double act somehow.

It hardly surprised me that you didn't fuck off when you said you were going to, just like Flare another lying twat who;s word is worth jack shit.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 19:29 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
You can't name the school because it's a lie..

Careful mate, you'll send yourself nutty if you start thinking you can't trust anybody..:)

WIKI- "Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis characterised by a pervasive and long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

How about it Norman?

Ah so you closed down a school with no name - translated from Ugh speak = ''I closed down no school I'm a liar, frothy has nailed me so I'll retreat into a position of calling him mad''.
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2018 19:31 by Frothy.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 22:18 #19

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
What charge was you sent to prison for?

Like I said in another thread (and have been saying all over the internet for the past 16 years) it was a "Vigilante" rap, I took on a black drugs gang who were selling shit to the schoolkids across the road and I got 3 months in here in for my trouble-

"The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan beneath my battlements" (Lady Macbeth)

Naturally I've now got bragging rights for life, especially as 23 people were hung there, and it once housed the Great Train Robbers and Mad Frankie Fraser before me..:)

Mad Frankie-
Last Edit: 22 Jul 2018 22:19 by Ugh.

UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum 22 Jul 2018 22:33 #20

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Vigilantism isnt a crime..what were you charged with?

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/61058-god.html?start=200#290368

Are you a bot or do you have all these scripted replies on your pc?