Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Propaganda Thread

The Propaganda Thread 24 Jul 2018 23:56 #1

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Just come across this superb take on the driverless car propaganda for the masses, can you think of any more.

www.bitchute.com/video/ND60BKHemjc/
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Propaganda Thread 25 Jul 2018 00:51 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member

The British Govern Ment (Control Mind) writes:

"Smart meters use radio waves to allow remote readings to be taken from gas and electricity meters. They are expected to replace the existing meters in people’s homes over the next few years.

The evidence to date suggests exposures to the radio waves produced by smart meters do not pose a risk to health."

More here:

www.gov.uk/government/publications/smart-meters-radio-waves-and-health/smart-meters-radio-waves-and-health
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

The Propaganda Thread 25 Jul 2018 00:53 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Just come across this superb take on the driverless car propaganda for the masses, can you think of any more.

www.bitchute.com/video/ND60BKHemjc/

I wasn't able to watch your video Gan, (probably my browser, ancient computer and XP) but I like the idea of your thread.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2018 00:55 by Roastie.

The Propaganda Thread 25 Jul 2018 01:07 #4

• Roastie
  • Silver Member

This spoof one is better.

User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

The Propaganda Thread 02 Aug 2018 15:28 #5

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Imo opinion Boris Johnson will be the next Prime Minister of the United KIngdom.

Not many politicians have the "privilege"!!! to be photographed with Lord Jacob Rothschild at Waddeson Manor.

There are many other photos, but I can't upload them

This isn't the point of my comment.

Last night I was watching a BBC programme with my elderly mother called the "Marigold Hotel" where British "celebrity" pensioners spend a
month in India to see if they want to retire there. It's all bollocks because none of them will.

One of the elderly party was Stanley Johnson, an author. Neither myself nor my mother had ever heard of him, but he resembles Boris Johnson to a tee. When "I looked him up", he is Boris Johnson's father. I also discovered he appeared last year on the dreadful jungle crap, "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" and apparently was well liked by the public.

Stanley Johnson is not a celebrity. This is all (((media)))) social engineering propaganda to help Boris Johnson to become the next UK Prime Minister.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Johnson_(writer)

He'll be on Strictly Comes Dancing next.

Last Edit: 02 Aug 2018 15:50 by Roastie.

The Propaganda Thread 02 Aug 2018 16:40 #6

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Fakebook putting these up everywhere.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

The Propaganda Thread 02 Aug 2018 16:46 #7

• porridge
  • Silver Member
This Hollyweird shill has come out saying Tom Hanks & Spielberg are Paedo's & all this other stuff, without any evidence & the alt media have jumped on it thinking hes all legit.
PRS more censorship.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

The Propaganda Thread 02 Aug 2018 16:50 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Just to digress, do TZ members think Facebook (and Twitter etc) are worth having?
I mean, what are they FOR? Can you post pictures in them?
Am I missing out on them because I've always done all my talking and posting in regular internet forums?

The Propaganda Thread 04 Aug 2018 10:20 #9

• porridge
  • Silver Member

The Propaganda Thread 15 Aug 2018 09:46 #10

• porridge
  • Silver Member

The Propaganda Thread 15 Aug 2018 09:58 #11

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
This little pleb knew what it was going to do to the minds eye, his idea of pushing back is yet another forum or platform, which they will hand out new forms of escapism to us as a matter of course, he uses lots of new buzz words like, Hard Break, Miss Truth, Miss Information, he knows that hard break from any Dopamine/Ego creator will push many over the edge, I DO NOT trust him.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2018 10:41 by Gan Anim.

The Propaganda Thread 15 Aug 2018 10:35 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ugh wrote:
Just to digress, do TZ members think Facebook (and Twitter etc) are worth having?
I mean, what are they FOR? Can you post pictures in them?
Am I missing out on them because I've always done all my talking and posting in regular internet forums?

Id made one of each for TZ.

The facebook page was pulled by them because of a post linking to here about Marina Abramović and 'Spirit Cooking' , the said it violated their guidelines and they just pulled the page.

And twitter locked me out, wanted to verify who I am so i never went back, and Im quite certain the TZ twitter was shadowbanned anyway so it was pointless. At least when I post something on GAB, i get people responding... on twitter, nothing, nada, the tweets didnt show in the #feeds to others.

And you will get shadow banned or get into trouble for posts they dont approve of anyway so why would you want one, some of the stuff youve said here is enough to get you shadow banned there or kicked off.

If you do have a hankering for a social media account I suggest this one, it has pic and video uploading > gab.ai
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The Propaganda Thread 27 Jan 2020 14:38 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Great video here.

Propaganda: The Psychological Effects on our Society.

The Propaganda Thread 27 Jan 2020 16:02 #14

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Roastie wrote:
One of the elderly party was Stanley Johnson, an author. Neither myself nor my mother had ever heard of him, but he resembles Boris Johnson to a tee. When "I looked him up", he is Boris Johnson's father. I also discovered he appeared last year on the dreadful jungle crap, "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" and apparently was well liked by the public.
I hope you're doing OK...

Boris Johnson’s father , Stanley Johnson, has been writing books promoting depopulation for almost half a century now, starting with “Life without Birth: A Journey Through the Third World in Search of the Population Explosion” (1970).

Stanley Johnson is a former employee of the World Bank and the European Commission, 2 of the most prominent promoters of the global warming scare.
Stanley Johnson wrote the introduction and commentary to the United Nation’s 1993 Rio Earth Summit, wherein the policies of technocratic Agenda 21 were articulated.

Boris’ maternal grandfather was James Fawcett, who assisted in writing of the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.
From 1955 to 1960, Fawcett was general counsel to the IMF and a member of the European Commission of Human Rights from 1962 to 1984 (being its president from 1972 to 1982).
From 1969 to 1973, Fawcett was also director of studies at the Royal Institute of International Affairs (a.k.a. Chatham House): www.winterwatch.net/2019/12/meet-prime-minister-boorish-johnson-a-sistema-made-man/
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie