Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Are you a Royalist?

yes, I'm a Royalist 2 16.7%
no, I'm not a Royalist 10 83.3%
Total number of voters: 12 ( Lux Interior, annabelle, Coldrum, Frothy, Exorcist ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Are you a Royalist?

Are you a Royalist? 02 Aug 2018 13:06 #1

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
It's either a yes or no question for any Nationalities, be them British, Dutch, Spanish or people without a Monarchy.

Please leave a comment to explain the way you voted.

I'm not a Royalist.

For years I was lead to believe by the (((media))) the British Monarchy have no political power. That's a lie.

"At least 39 bills have been subject to Royal approval, with the senior royals using their power to consent or block new laws in areas such as higher education, paternity pay and child maintenance.

Internal Whitehall papers prepared by Cabinet Office lawyers show that on one occasion the Queen vetoed the Military Actions Against Iraq Bill in 1999, which aimed to transfer the power to authorise military strikes against Iraq from the monarch to parliament.

She was also asked to consent to the Civil Partnership Act in 2004.

In the Whitehall document, which was released following a court order, the Parliamentary Counsel warns that if consent is not given by the royals "a major plank of the bill must be removed".

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9801835/Queen-and-Prince-Charles-using-power-of-veto-over-new-laws-Whitehall-documents-reveal.html

"The Military Action Against Iraq (Parliamentary Approval) Bill was a private member's bill introduced into the United Kingdom House of Commons by Tam Dalyell MP under the Ten Minute Rule. It received its formal first reading on 26 January 1999.[1] The bill sought to transfer the power to authorise military strikes against Iraq from the monarch to Parliament. The long title of the bill was "A Bill to require the prior approval, by a simple majority of the House of Commons, of military action by United Kingdom forces against Iraq"

The Queen vetoed the Bill.

Imo Tam Dalyell was probably a good guy. He tried to expose the CIA involvement in the Lockerbie tragedy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Action_Against_Iraq_(Parliamentary_Approval)_Bill

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2018 14:04 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 02 Aug 2018 13:14 #2

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
Help.

I may have done something wrong, because I can't vote on the poll :dunno:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 02 Aug 2018 14:09 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Roastie wrote:
Help.

I may have done something wrong, because I can't vote on the poll :dunno:

Just make the poll lifespan field blank next time, it (stupidly) has the current days date in the box by default, which prevents everyone from voting.

Ive edited it now and voted.

I agree they have more power than they make out, as does their inner circle.

All those ceremonies they do, the trinkets they own and the ornaments they wear are not just for show imo, even though they try convince us that they are... im quite certain it all means something to them.

I suppose from their POV they consider themselves the architects of civilization and that we would be savages without their oversight.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Are you a Royalist? 02 Aug 2018 15:12 #4

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
British royal residences are palaces, castles and houses occupied by members of the British royal family in the United Kingdom. Some, like "Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle, are owned by the monarch by virtue of his or her position as king or queen, while others like Balmoral Castle and Sandringham House are personally owned, and they have been passed down for generations. Some royal palaces are no longer residences (e.g., the Palace of Westminster and the Palace of Whitehall). Some remain in irregular use for royal occasions, such as Hillsborough Castle.

The royal palaces enjoy certain legal privileges: for example, there is an exemption from levying duty on alcoholic beverages sold in the bars at the Palace of Westminster! (they're all drunk on power) and there are exemptions from health and safety legislation. According to Halsbury's Laws of England, it is not possible to arrest a person within the "verges" of a royal palace (though this assertion is contradicted by a memorandum by the Clerk of the House of Commons in respect of the Palace of Westminster) and when a royal palace is used as a residence (regardless of whether the monarch is actually living there at the time), judicial processes cannot be executed within that palace"

So they can commit crimes in their palaces and be exempt from any prosecution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_royal_residences
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 04 Aug 2018 22:55 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
:bump:

Anyone here like the monarchs? :chuckle:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Are you a Royalist? 05 Aug 2018 00:51 #6

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Course theres royalists on here, they fucking love this bullshit.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Are you a Royalist? 05 Aug 2018 02:10 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
novum wrote:
:bump:

Anyone here like the monarchs? :chuckle:
I grew up in a monarchy and the country is very divided about the topic. The shallow TV slave generation let's say mostly supports and even adores the monarchy and especially the older generations are very enthusiastic about it (collecting memorabilia, newspaper articles etc.).

Most of the more intellectual younger crowd however is (very) anti-monarchistic, though at the same time full believers in "parliamentary democracy".

I used to be part of the latter crowd, but I have switched views on the topic.

In the end it doesn't matter, because "parliamentary democracy" is a scam by itself.

I now think that -at least in theory- a monarchy has a longer-term view on things than a presidency/republic. Because of those people "born into it", they tend to have a better understanding of the history of the nation and what their responsibilities are for the future. They also settle useful business deals for the country (of course the ones most profiting from it are the same big Elitist industrialists as ever, but there is some trickle-down effect).

Basically it boils down to a president can fuck up and leave after 4 years, while a monarch has a lot more contingency going.

That is in theory, I know the monarchs that remain in the world have sold out their countries just as presidents have (essentially because in the end they are not calling the shots).

What monarchies are there left? Not many
- UK (and its "properties of the Crown" = Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Commonwealth)
- Holland
- Belgium
- Norway
- Sweden
- Denmark
- Spain
- Thailand
- Morocco
- Saudi Arabia
- Swaziland - ok, not really a world player...
- Brunei and Bhutan - idem
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 05 Aug 2018 02:16 #8

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2844
  • Likes received: 1173
Not a Royalist

The Crown is part of the problem , not part of the solution

and with regard to the Tower of London , I refuse to step foot in there even though I've had the chance

it emanates the dark energy they personify
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Are you a Royalist? 05 Aug 2018 12:47 #9

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
MrAnderson wrote:
Not a Royalist

The Crown is part of the problem , not part of the solution

and with regard to the Tower of London , I refuse to step foot in there even though I've had the chance

it emanates the dark energy they personify

I can't understand people who literally worship Royal families. Even when I was only about 12 years of age, I used
to say my Grandfather, why do you adore these people? They are strangers to you and some of the most privileged and
wealthy people in the country. What good do they do, and he would reply charitable work!

Back in those days, the British Royal family were exempt from paying any tax on their massive rental income, and still the masses fawned over them.

Today I'm sure they stash their cash on the Island of Jersey, British Virgin Islands etc and the Bank of England Nominees Limited,
which is protected by the Official Secrets Act. No transparency at all.

Throughout history a large proportion of Monarchs of whichever country have been tyrannical psychopaths. Yet knowing this
information, the present day Royalists think everything has changed and they're now exemplary examples of all that is good!
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2018 12:50 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 05 Aug 2018 16:48 #10

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:
:bump:

Anyone here like the monarchs? :chuckle:
I grew up in a monarchy and the country is very divided about the topic. The shallow TV slave generation let's say mostly supports and even adores the monarchy and especially the older generations are very enthusiastic about it (collecting memorabilia, newspaper articles etc.).

Most of the more intellectual younger crowd however is (very) anti-monarchistic, though at the same time full believers in "parliamentary democracy".

I used to be part of the latter crowd, but I have switched views on the topic.

In the end it doesn't matter, because "parliamentary democracy" is a scam by itself.

I now think that -at least in theory- a monarchy has a longer-term view on things than a presidency/republic. Because of those people "born into it", they tend to have a better understanding of the history of the nation and what their responsibilities are for the future. They also settle useful business deals for the country (of course the ones most profiting from it are the same big Elitist industrialists as ever, but there is some trickle-down effect).

Basically it boils down to a president can fuck up and leave after 4 years, while a monarch has a lot more contingency going.

That is in theory, I know the monarchs that remain in the world have sold out their countries just as presidents have (essentially because in the end they are not calling the shots).

What monarchies are there left? Not many
- UK (and its "properties of the Crown" = Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Commonwealth)
- Holland
- Belgium
- Norway
- Sweden
- Denmark
- Spain
- Thailand
- Morocco
- Saudi Arabia
- Swaziland - ok, not really a world player...
- Brunei and Bhutan - idem

I believe Monaco and Luxembourg are also classed as Monarchies .... corporate and personal tax evasion springs to mind.

The Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Henri with King Felipe of Spain at the funeral of Shirom Peres.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2018 16:49 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 05 Aug 2018 18:00 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
In this circumstance...

An election occurred in the UK but the governing party lost and refused to budge. The Queen then takes over and instructs the military to remove the sitting government by force, she then hands the authority back to the new government once peace is restored.

What this really means is the Queen has the most power, but can only be seen to use it when democracy is seen to fail by a party ignoring the result.There can only be one dictator, a parry refusing to adhere to a democratic vote and sit in government despite it, is a threat to the dictatorship of the Queen.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2018 18:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 24 Aug 2018 14:54 #12

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
ZERO HOURS CONTRACTS

To my knowledge, the US don't have these contracts.

"A zero-hour contract is a type of contract between an employer and a worker, where the employer is not obliged to provide any minimum working hours, while the worker is not obliged to accept any work offered.[1] The employee may sign an agreement to be available for work as and when required, so that no particular number of hours or times of work are specified" source Wikipedia.

So the worker is left in a state of anxiety. If they have children, they don't know whether to employ childcare or not.

"Buckingham Palace is employing hundreds of staff on controversial ‘zero-hour’ contracts, it was revealed yesterday.

Around 350 temporary employees are given no guaranteed income under the deal, and cannot work elsewhere without permission.


Use of the contracts has become widespread despite calls for them to be banned. It has emerged that employees at other national institutions – including cafe workers at the Tate art galleries and 3,700 staff at the National Trust – are also on the deals, meaning that workers at many of Britain’s grandest stately homes are not guaranteed a single hour’s paid employment."




www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381787/Buckingham-Palace-uses-controversial-zero-hours-contracts-summer-staff-employment-costs-down.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 15:03 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, porridge

Are you a Royalist? 24 Aug 2018 15:21 #13

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
The Queen wanted help with her heating bills.

How can Royalists on the forum defend this?

"The Queen was refused a heating grant because Whitehall officials feared a public relations backlash, it has been reported.

A royal aide asked the government if the Queen was eligible for part of a £60m energy-saving fund in 2004, the Independent newspaper said.

The aide was told grants were aimed at families on low incomes and a handout could result in "adverse publicity".

A Buckingham Palace spokeswoman has declined to comment.

According to documents which were obtained by the Independent under the Freedom of Information Act, the Queen's deputy treasurer wrote to the Department for Culture, Media and Sport, saying the cost of the Queen's gas and electricity bills - which had doubled in 2004 - stood at £1m a year and had become "untenable".

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11403544

Queen tried to use state poverty fund to heat Buckingham Palace


www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queen-tried-to-use-state-poverty-fund-to-heat-buckingham-palace-2088179.html

Maybe she left the fire on at Windsor Castle?

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 24 Aug 2018 16:08 #14

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1817
  • Likes received: 998
I'm neither a Royalist, nor a Republican, nor anything.

It's all fucked and I don't really care anymore because it's going down the shitter anyway, you can pick over the different coloured pieces of shit as it all goes down if you want.

I'm not that bothered.

I'm just presenting facts, not opinions and not feelings.

Monarchy is cultural and historical continuity. 1000 years of history is the best weapon against the Jews because they totally control the present.

And that's it.

I don't know why you've sprung into action so hard over this issue.

Are you Scottish?
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 16:14 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 24 Aug 2018 16:55 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
I'm neither a Royalist, nor a Republican, nor anything.

Says the The Archbishop of Cunterbury.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 24 Aug 2018 17:22 #16

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1817
  • Likes received: 998
Frothy wrote:
I'm neither a Royalist, nor a Republican, nor anything.

Says the The Archbishop of Cunterbury.

Are you trying to pick a fight or something?

What's up with you?

Does it disappoint you that I'm not a Royalist so you can't pigeon hole me?

Go watch Eastenders if you want conflict but don't try to drum some up here.

I've voted Yes anyway. Just to play your daft binary game.

Frankly Roastie I thought you were better than this.

Why are these so many assholes on this board? Jeez. So much for the future of the white-race.

This is pathetic, there's only fucking six of us here and we spend most of our time arguing and trying to one-up each other......

Pfffffff. Crap. Like I said, it's all going down the fucking toilet anyway.

And you know why? Because the Jews cooperate and work together.

They don't always look for division and something to argue over.

And that's why they see us as weak and stupid, because they know we are unable to cooperate.

And this is why we will fail.
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 17:31 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 24 Aug 2018 18:29 #17

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
Truthspoon wrote:
I'm neither a Royalist, nor a Republican, nor anything.

It's all fucked and I don't really care anymore because it's going down the shitter anyway, you can pick over the different coloured pieces of shit as it all goes down if you want.

I'm not that bothered.

I'm just presenting facts, not opinions and not feelings.

Monarchy is cultural and historical continuity. 1000 years of history is the best weapon against the Jews because they totally control the present.

And that's it.

I don't know why you've sprung into action so hard over this issue.

Are you Scottish?

No, I'm not Scottish.

I haven't sprung into action!

It's a subject worthy of a thread imo.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 22:54 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 24 Aug 2018 18:31 #18

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
Truthspoon wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I'm neither a Royalist, nor a Republican, nor anything.

Says the The Archbishop of Cunterbury.

Are you trying to pick a fight or something?

What's up with you?

Does it disappoint you that I'm not a Royalist so you can't pigeon hole me?

Go watch Eastenders if you want conflict but don't try to drum some up here.

I've voted Yes anyway. Just to play your daft binary game.

Frankly Roastie I thought you were better than this.

Why are these so many assholes on this board? Jeez. So much for the future of the white-race.

This is pathetic, there's only fucking six of us here and we spend most of our time arguing and trying to one-up each other......

Pfffffff. Crap. Like I said, it's all going down the fucking toilet anyway.

And you know why? Because the Jews cooperate and work together.

They don't always look for division and something to argue over.

And that's why they see us as weak and stupid, because they know we are unable to cooperate.

And this is why we will fail.

I nearly missed that.

What's your beef about me starting a thread about the Royal Family?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 22:53 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 24 Aug 2018 18:47 #19

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Read Genesis and Exodus to understand how Jews control all Royalty. It's their blueprint
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 20 Sep 2018 21:47 #20

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2172
  • Likes received: 1756
Prince William at it again, promoting the Holocaust.

18 September 2018

"Prince William has unveiled a statue to commemorate a "quiet, unassuming" British spy who saved thousands of Jews from Nazi persecution.
Maj Frank Foley posed as a passport control officer in Berlin in the 1920s and 30s, providing visas to people at risk due to Nazi racial laws.

The statue was unveiled in Stourbridge where Mr Foley spent his retirement years before his death in 1958.

Honouring him, MI6 described him as "a true British hero".

"Frank Foley did not carry out his work for personal gain," MI6 said in January.

"Indeed, many of those he saved knew nothing of the quiet, unassuming British man at the consulate who saved them."

He is credited with saving the lives of more than 10,000 people."



www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-45561934
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.