Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Are you a Royalist?

yes, I'm a Royalist 2 16.7%
no, I'm not a Royalist 10 83.3%
Total number of voters: 12 ( Lux Interior, annabelle, Coldrum, Frothy, Exorcist ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Are you a Royalist?

Are you a Royalist? 21 Sep 2018 13:48 #21

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Could other members vote? Zorro, Flare, Exorcist, Frothy, Sword and Hammer, Gan Amin, Gaia etc .....

Whichever way you choose is not a problem.

I would like this poll to have at least an equal number of votes to that of:

"Is Mercenary's head made of Swiss Cheese"
:chuckle:

No disrespect to Mercenary because he's done a bunk and I don't know his views.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/64358-is-mercenary-s-head-made-of-swiss-cheese.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2018 14:00 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 21 Sep 2018 15:43 #22

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Meghan Markle gives her first official speech, which focuses on multiculturalism.

Whilst the majority of people who died in the Grenfell Tower disaster were not ethnically white, I couldn't see a white face at all in the ITV reportage of this Cook Book last night, except for Prince Afghan Killing Harry.

The Royal Family Channel
Published on Sep 20, 2018

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2018 16:00 by Roastie.

Are you a Royalist? 21 Sep 2018 16:49 #23

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I'm a royalist, but my King died in 1307.

Edward I is credited with many accomplishments during his reign, including the Edict of Expulsion in 1290, by which the Jews were expelled from England. The Edict remained in effect for the rest of the Middle Ages, and it was over 350 years until it was formally overturned under Oliver Cromwell in 1657.
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2018 16:53 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Are you a Royalist? 21 Sep 2018 17:08 #24

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ He flung the Jews out of England mainly for the reason of usury. it's only Kings and 'nobles' who may steal people's labour.
In the duchy of Gascony in 1287, King Edward ordered the local Jews expelled. All their property was seized by the crown and all outstanding debts payable to Jews were transferred to the King’s name

Usury/interest is simply a form of tax paid by the borrower to the lender, it's no worse than the Kings henchmen coming round to pick up your taxes.if anything it's more like Private Capitalism than State Capitalism where you have to pay even if you don't borrow.

My opinion is a crooked jew is preferable than the Ruling Class, if push comes to shove you can always knock him over the head with a club.

Much of the Kings taxes were used to fund his battles against the Welsh and the Scots...etc, in other words fucking people over in 'Britain; far more than the Jews of the day.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2018 17:24 by Frothy.

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 10:46 #25

• Exorcist
Roastie wrote:
Could other members vote? Zorro, Flare, Exorcist, Frothy, Sword and Hammer, Gan Amin, Gaia etc .....

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/64358-is-mercenary-s-head-made-of-swiss-cheese.html

Just voted. Are my prawn mayonnaise salad sandwiches ready yet?...……. :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 11:45 #26

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I haven't voted yet because I want to know why you want to know if I'm a royalist or not? What's the point....

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 13:00 #27

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Exorcist wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Thanks Exorcist. This poll is now on par with that of the Swiss cheese thread, regarding number of votes.:conf:

I'm sorry, but prawns and shrimps are now off the menu because the (((Shark))) Robert De Niro wants to kill all the pawns (sic) in the world!

Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 13:23 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 13:16 #28

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I haven't voted yet because I want to know why you want to know if I'm a royalist or not? What's the point....

It's no big deal.

But I know the Royal Family have much more political influence than most people are aware of.

I know the Israeli lobby is perverting British politics and the majority of influential politicians are friends of Israel. The Royal family know this too and
are deeply connected to the founders of Israel, the Rothschild Inc Corp

I know the Royal family are at the heart of secret Freemasonry, who in my opinion were infiltrated by Jews long ago, and conceal
their crimes through this cult.

I'm also fairly certain the Royal family's real wealth and that of Rothschilds, the House of Saud and other wealthy heads of State is hidden behind the Bank of England Nominees Limited which is protected by the Official Secrets Act

Thanks to Flare for this video.

"Continuing three centuries of distinguished Royal tradition at the very heart of English Freemasonry"

Skip to 5 minutes for the more important stuff:

Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 13:26 by Roastie.

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 14:49 #29

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Well I voted that I'm not a Royalist, I don't have an issue with some benign old fart being wheeled out to greet foreign dignitaries, but Sean Connery or some other well known person could do that! I don't agree with a whole load of hoity-toities scamming a free ride of pleasure off of everyone else, and people in the back ground interfering with democracy. They hiding behind Parliament, it's like the democratic system is protecting the royals and landed gentry from the people. So we get our system from the ballot box and it appears from Parliament forwards and applied by the permanent civil service, in the meantime the Royals & landed gentry are living behind Parliament & the ballot box, and are not part of the democratic system, they simply get fed through the back door.

The whole thing comes from feudalism, which is really a form of slavery. The royals are our slave masters. they own more land and expensive land at that, than anyone else. If some of these super rich people decide that their going club together, they can hold democracy over a barrel.

So I see it as Parliament is like the vestibule of Buckingham Palace which is used as a money horse, and at the same time a protection with the head of each military service being subordinate to the Queen, as well as many other organisations in the general infrastructure.

Another way of looking at it is that the Queen and other Royals are the head honchos and Parliament are the managers, so if the nation is seen as a work house, the managers are taking the flack but the Royals (owners) are filtering out what they can from the profits.

The sadist part for me is the hoards of brain dead zombies who go out when the Royals have an outing waving flags and cheering, that's what they rely upon, if they got booed and jeered the shit would start to crumble, it's poised very delicately.

Which brings me back to the point I've been saying for the last week or so on here...if the population is not divided it might just do that, but they want the 'trouble makers' all fighting with one another ethnically.

The focus is being redirected, immigrants are being exploited for that very reason. It's why a certain Princess was squashed they don't want Muslims and native Brits to get along, the whole dark Princess now is a cover for that, they're trying to look ethnically and ethically sound, at the end of the day they love all the ethnic animosity in Britain and have the secret services whipping it up, because they don't want the nation united, they don't want to be the 'different ones' as then they might become a target themselves, get booed, become unpopular, and generally lose the point of being.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 14:58 by Frothy.

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 15:30 #30

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
The sadist part for me is the hoards of brain dead zombies who go out when the Royals have an outing waving flags and cheering, that's what they rely upon, if they got booed and jeered the shit would start to crumble, it's poised very delicately.

Im guilty of doing that once.

But i was a small child and my school made us. Queeny Rothschild visited us and we were bused out to her route.

Recently-ish, (like maybe 2 years ago) William landed at a military base, i saw a few women gripping the barbed wire 8 foot fence staring in longingly, i didnt know wtf was going on, i happened to be driving past when he was taking off...figured it out later when I heard William landed and left at the military base and not the domestic airport, realised the women were delusional goys. :hahano:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 15:32 #31

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The Queen and Prince Charles are using their little-known power of veto over new laws more than was previously thought, according to Whitehall documents.

"Tam Dalyell, the sponsor of a 1999 parliamentary bill that aimed to give MPs a vote on military action against Saddam Hussein(first Gulf War), said he is "incandescent and angry" that it was blocked by the Queen under apparent influence from Tony Blair's government. It also emerged that Harold Wilson used the Queen's power to kill off politically embarrassing bills about Zimbabwe and peerages.

MPs and republicans have complained the little-known power to veto or consent to new legislation grants the Queen and Prince Charles unwarranted powers and is undemocratic. Detail about its application is only now emerging as a result of a freedom of information campaign by a legal scholar, and the Guardian (Telegraph et al) revealed on Monday at least 39 different laws have been subject to the secretive royal consent arrangement.

Dalyall's military actions against Iraq bill would have given parliament sole authority to sanction strikes on Iraq, and he alleged Blair's government told Buckingham Palace the Queen should withhold her consent. The bill was introduced a month after the US and UK operation Desert Fox air strikes against Iraq."

So the bottom line is this. It doesn't matter if Parliamentarians some people still support .... vote for war or not (hopefully not), because the Queen can veto the decision made in the House of Commons.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 15:44 by Roastie.

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 15:38 #32

Of course I'm no Monarchist, at least not for this present day bunch of pompous spoiled blue blood sell outs. Perhaps i would change my mind if it was somebody like Czar Nicholas and Tsarina Alexandra in their places?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 15:39 by Return of Zorro.

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 15:59 #33

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
It's all gone very wrong!

This poll is now the 33rd most popular on the Truthzone site. :ponda:

Is this Masonic dress?

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 16:42 #34

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
The above photo shows Putin and Bush in traditional Vietnamese costumes at the 2006 APEC summit in Hanoi.

Just want to point that out, I just checked because I was curious. Putin probably is in the same club as Bush but that picture doesn't prove it.

Are you a Royalist? 22 Sep 2018 17:14 #35

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I've never agreed that Ginge is James Hewitt's son, the timing is out for that.

But I think I know who the daddy is....

Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 17:19 by Frothy.

Are you a Royalist? 25 Oct 2018 21:04 #36

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I've never paid much attention to Megan Markle.

I only found out today her first husband, a Hollywood producer, Trevor Engelson is Jewish. Maybe she converted.

Here she is at an ADL event:

Are you a Royalist? 25 Oct 2018 21:21 #37

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
^ He flung the Jews out of England mainly for the reason of usury. it's only Kings and 'nobles' who may steal people's labour.
In the duchy of Gascony in 1287, King Edward ordered the local Jews expelled. All their property was seized by the crown and all outstanding debts payable to Jews were transferred to the King’s name

Usury/interest is simply a form of tax paid by the borrower to the lender, it's no worse than the Kings henchmen coming round to pick up your taxes.if anything it's more like Private Capitalism than State Capitalism where you have to pay even if you don't borrow.

My opinion is a crooked jew is preferable than the Ruling Class, if push comes to shove you can always knock him over the head with a club.

Much of the Kings taxes were used to fund his battles against the Welsh and the Scots...etc, in other words fucking people over in 'Britain; far more than the Jews of the day.
The Kings owed money to the Jewish money lenders. Genesis is the Blueprint. This is still the Jews m.o. today
You can't fix stupid

Are you a Royalist? 29 Oct 2018 15:54 #38

• Exorcist
Roastie wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Thanks Exorcist. This poll is now on par with that of the Swiss cheese thread, regarding number of votes.:conf:

I'm sorry, but prawns and shrimps are now off the menu because the (((Shark))) Robert De Niro wants to kill all the pawns (sic) in the world!

OK......I'll settle for some Roast Beef, Veg & Roast Potatoes...…….. :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

Are you a Royalist? 23 Jan 2019 11:48 #39

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Will Prince Philip be prosecuted for dangerous driving .... NO

Will Prince Philip aged 97 have his license revoked ........... NO

One rule for them, and another for us.

Prince Philip said he was "blinded by the light" when he joined a main road and crashed into a Kia carrying a young baby and two women. Fortunately the baby was unhurt, but one of the women suffered a broken wrist, and had to wait two hours for an ambulance to take her to hospital. Initially the media reported only minor injuries to the people who the Duke of Edinburgh mowed down.

An eye witness reported the Prince saying "I'm such a fool" I'll agree with that.

Would you trust this man to drive or anything else for that matter?

Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 11:58 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Are you a Royalist? 23 Jan 2019 11:53 #40

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Question

Who is the only person who isn't required by law to have a driving license or age related medial tests?

You guessed right. Well done :hahano:

The only person in the United Kingdom who is not required to have a driving licence in order to drive is The Queen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_licence_in_the_United_Kingdom
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare