Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Are you a Royalist?

yes, I'm a Royalist 2 16.7%
no, I'm not a Royalist 10 83.3%
Total number of voters: 12 ( Lux Interior, annabelle, Coldrum, Frothy, Exorcist ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Are you a Royalist?

Are you a Royalist? 23 Jan 2019 12:06 #41

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
I'm neither a Royalist, nor a Republican, nor anything.

It's all fucked and I don't really care anymore because it's going down the shitter anyway, you can pick over the different coloured pieces of shit as it all goes down if you want.

I'm not that bothered.

I'm just presenting facts, not opinions and not feelings.

Monarchy is cultural and historical continuity. 1000 years of history is the best weapon against the Jews because they totally control the present.

And that's it.

I don't know why you've sprung into action so hard over this issue.

Are you Scottish?

I missed this comment TS.

I'm not Scottish.

Born in London and lived in London for the most part.

I was never a Royalist, even before I knew their connections to Jews, especially the Rothchilds.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 12:08 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are you a Royalist? 23 Jan 2019 18:20 #42

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Prince Phil no fucks given, wants to come back as a virus & kill everyone..you got to laugh the media tell you too. Its all a joke on us as always.
The thing is the walking dead zombie cannibal doesnt have to drive..but chooses too, most likely pissed as well.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Are you a Royalist? 29 Jan 2019 22:38 #43

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The Queen's cousin, The Duke of Kent, Grandmaster of all Freemasonry with Lord Jacob Rothschild:

Duke of Kent, HE Bela Szombati and Lord Rothschild

"The Duke of Kent, Ambassador of Hungary, HE Bela Szombati and Lord Jacob Rothschild, Opening of Hungary's Heritage-Princely Treasures from the Esterhaxy Collection. The Gilbert collection. Somerset House. 25 October 2004"

dafjones.photoshelter.com/image/I0000Lqyp9Qltt6Q
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Are you a Royalist? 30 Jan 2019 00:06 #44

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Are you a Royalist? 30 Jan 2019 00:11 #45

• novum
  • Platinum Member

Are you a Royalist? 30 Jan 2019 00:14 #46

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Maintaining the Bank of England's Independence is a Balancing Act
by Evelyn De Rothschild
Financier

The complex and cross-cutting nature of today's financial sector will indeed require greater collaboration between Bank officials and members of Parliament. But it must be done in a way that respect's the Bank's inalienable independence while addressing the concerns of the public to hold the Bank accountable. The newly created Financial Stability Oversight Council in the United States, chaired by the Treasury of Secretary and joined by the Governor of the Federal Reserve, shows such a compromise is possible.

Proper financial regulation is a delicate balancing act. The long-term health and stability of our economy requires great care to safeguard both the independence of the Bank and the interests of the public.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/evelyn-robert-de-rothschild/bank-of-england-treasury-committee_b_1089806.html

Are you a Royalist? 30 Jan 2019 04:41 #47

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Bankers own most (if not all) Royal families. They owned the Pharaoh of Egypt. They owned William of Orange. The killed the French Royal family. They killed the Russian Royal family
You can't fix stupid

Are you a Royalist? 30 Jan 2019 13:08 #48

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Kate Middleton always puts a handbag over his genitalia. I wonder why :lmao:

You may want to take a look at a thread I started on the David Icke forum. THE ROTHCHILDS PHOTO ALBUM.

Some interesting historical photos also.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=312454.

It's also quite telling that Gan Anim who was the Apprentice on David Icke is concerned about the Rothchild's arthritis!!!!! :ownd:

Gan Anim wrote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
The poor woman is riddled with arthritis, look at her hands.

I replied:
She would have had the best drugs/painkillers and lots of servants to help her, unlike millions of elderly people worldwide with arthritis and other illnesses living in absolute poverty, partly due to the model of the Rothschild banking mafia. I don't feel compassion for her arthritic hands.

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062817653&postcount=54
Last Edit: 30 Jan 2019 13:34 by Roastie.

Are you a Royalist? 30 Jan 2019 13:14 #49

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
They had so much in common.

Are you a Royalist? 30 Jan 2019 20:43 #50

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Been in the news again lately about the rift of the Rothschilds..Nat & Jacob.

They said before about Nat disgracing their name..now they reckon hes knocked a billion off their finances lol.

Like people believe this shit..I dunno what they are trying to pull, just to let the Normans know Rothschild are not actually that rich?
And Nat marrying page 3 Cora actress after having his ex put down.
Ive always seen the Rothschilds as part of the theatre personally, but is a weird agenda they are pushing.
Their closeness to the Royals has always been public & now even more than ever.

Nat had experienced a tricky few years, with several questionable investments, including millions spent on a disastrous stake in the Indonesian coal market, causing him to drop (according to the Sunday Times Rich List) from being worth an estimated £1billion, down to £170million in just three years. :cry:

"Jacob was very concerned with Nat's handling of investments - he felt his behaviour was risking the family name - and the two fell out," says a family source.

"No one should underestimate the degree of tenacious protection exercised by senior family members to protect the Rothschild reputation."

www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/adam-helliker/1078467/family-feud-rothschild-adam-helliker-comment

They been presenting this drama for a while.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2283192/Rothschild-versus-Rothschild-How-financial-genius-Nat-brought-earth-cousin.html
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Are you a Royalist? 14 May 2019 20:40 #51

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Oh fuck it, I can;t find the Megan/Harry thread so I'll just leave this here...

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare