Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 02:01 #1

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
This video will probably be removed from youtube. Watch it while it's up or mirror it.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 02:14 #2

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5150
  • Likes received: 1891
very interesting video
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 02:16 #3

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
The audio was from The Daily Shoah 296: Super-Ziyon, Here is the links.

"Alex Jones on the JQ" @218:00

dailystormer.name/the-daily-shoah-296-super-ziyon/

therightstuffbiz.libsyn.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 02:30 #4

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 910
  • Likes received: 129
alex jones got deplatformed because he is insighting hatred and violence, and a PRIVATE company, for all you hard core capitalists out there, chose not to have his content on their platform because many advertisers were concerned that their adds were popping up on AJ content.

It is simply the process of the "free market"

Its hilarious now that I see right wingers trying to tell their followers to call up their congressmen to get them to do something about this.

So let me get this straight, these "free market" "I hate big gubmint" radicals now want the government to intervene in the matters of PRIVATE BUSINESS, in order to get AJ reinstated AFTER HE CONTINUOUSLY BROKE THIER RULES.

the irony can not get anymore ridiculous.

the real reason behind all of this is actually to make AJ a FREE SPEECH MARTYR.

If they really wanted to shut AJ down, he would be in jail on a trumped up charge and his website would be completely shut down. Hasn't happened has it ?

They are just trying to give this clown more "street cred" make him look "anti establishment" just like the orange clown Donald Trump.

Because they have been using reverse psychology tactics since Trump. They think people are so stupid that they just assume if media attacks somebody "they must be anti-establishement"

AJ and Trump ARE THE DEEP STATE, THEY ARE THE NWO. They are trying to reverse psychology this whole thing, banning him to make people think he is "speaking the truth" then get more people to listen to him and take in his ideas.

THey already have been using Cambridge Analytica to know what people think and how to manipulate them with "anti establishment" rhetoric.

This is a big psychological game, and only fools fall for this nonsense.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 02:34 #5

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 02:44 #6

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5150
  • Likes received: 1891
your too late vancity

and BTW Cambridge Analytica was being used by all sides on the political spectrum

unless you were team Trudeau , they by passed that shit and went straight to facebook to gather their data

thats because they are on the same team

same team as team clinton and team mc cain

you lot are so fucked it's beyond belief

you will forever have Trump Derangement Syndrome because your a useless marxist

and your ideology is getting it's ass handed to it on a daily basis

so you resort to the only thing you have left

censorship

adios you commie turds , nice FEMA camps they built for you
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 02:48 #7

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5150
  • Likes received: 1891
lol your the same turd burglar who was complaining that Soros gets a bad press

I used to think you were just a one man commie but now I know you are totally part of the whole op

did it really take you this long to get around to posting this bullshit on here ?

how many other forums did you have to visit posting the same poison ?

you creep me out man

seriously go read what you just wrote it's the biggest pile of crap on this whole board

first you say it's because of free markets and private companies which is your first dig at the west and your line up for saying ... muh communism

and then you say it's a controlled op pulled by the NWO

make your fucking mind up in one post would you ?

so disgusted by humanity when I meet people like you
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 02:51 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 03:29 #8

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Vancity Eagle wrote:
alex jones got deplatformed because he is insighting hatred and violence, and a PRIVATE company, for all you hard core capitalists out there, chose not to have his content on their platform because many advertisers were concerned that their adds were popping up on AJ content.

It is simply the process of the "free market"

Its hilarious now that I see right wingers trying to tell their followers to call up their congressmen to get them to do something about this.

So let me get this straight, these "free market" "I hate big gubmint" radicals now want the government to intervene in the matters of PRIVATE BUSINESS, in order to get AJ reinstated AFTER HE CONTINUOUSLY BROKE THIER RULES.

the irony can not get anymore ridiculous.

the real reason behind all of this is actually to make AJ a FREE SPEECH MARTYR.

If they really wanted to shut AJ down, he would be in jail on a trumped up charge and his website would be completely shut down. Hasn't happened has it ?

They are just trying to give this clown more "street cred" make him look "anti establishment" just like the orange clown Donald Trump.

Because they have been using reverse psychology tactics since Trump. They think people are so stupid that they just assume if media attacks somebody "they must be anti-establishement"

AJ and Trump ARE THE DEEP STATE, THEY ARE THE NWO. They are trying to reverse psychology this whole thing, banning him to make people think he is "speaking the truth" then get more people to listen to him and take in his ideas.

THey already have been using Cambridge Analytica to know what people think and how to manipulate them with "anti establishment" rhetoric.

This is a big psychological game, and only fools fall for this nonsense.


Just out of curiosity, can a private utility company like water, trash, or electrical that provides a public service refuse service to somebody for political beliefs and opinions? If no, why can an internet media platform do so? I just find that so weird. Not a capitalist by the way.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 03:34 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 04:19 #9

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 05:08 #10

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
.......... wrote:
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:


If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work. It's those crazy Chinese gosh darn it, weirder things have happened.

I still don't like him because he's a libertarian Christian Zionist like his idol Trump but he deserves a voice like everybody else. He's a gateway into the truth and gets the normies to start questioning things or their existence outside of conventional controlled perception. I say let him be and leave him alone.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 05:14 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Return of Zorro

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 05:31 #11

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
Sword And Hammer wrote:

If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work.

It has to be some type of 4D Chess he's doing considering he's clearly well aware of the JQ.

Same reason he constantly calls Antifa fascist, liberals Nazi's and democrats the real racist it must be psyop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Sword And Hammer

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 05:49 #12

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
.......... wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:

If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work.

It has to be some type of 4D Chess he's doing considering he's clearly well aware of the JQ.

Same reason he constantly calls Antifa fascist, liberals Nazi's and democrats the real racist it must be psyop.

I don't think psyop is the description you're looking for here, perhaps cleverly disguised in your face bread crumbs. :)
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 06:39 #13

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
Sword And Hammer wrote:

I don't think psyop is the description you're looking for here, perhaps cleverly disguised in your face bread crumbs. :)

please elaborate...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 11:42 #14

Sword And Hammer wrote:
.......... wrote:
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:


If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work. It's those crazy Chinese gosh darn it, weirder things have happened.

I still don't like him because he's a libertarian Christian Zionist like his idol Trump but he deserves a voice like everybody else. He's a gateway into the truth and gets the normies to start questioning things or their existence outside of conventional controlled perception. I say let him be and leave him alone.

Not a Jones fan either, but banning him is a slippery slope, and one more step closer to banning others like him, and eventually all 'conservative' alt media, and anything that's considered ''right wing.'' Which basically nowadays means anything that isn't sufficiently radical left.

It's quite easy to see what they're trying to do here, if you're not pro-gay, pro mass immigration, pro-feminist, anti-white, or if you're an advocate of white identity or for white self determination, and you oppose seeing Western Civilization being destroyed by non-white third World immigration, etc etc, then you're basically branded a ''right wing extremist''.

It's obvious who the real extremists are. The one's trying to destroy western civilization, and who are actively involved trying to genocide the white race. Or any advocates of that hateful agenda. Everything is being inverted and turned upside down. In a World infected with Political correctness, it's now considered ''right wing'' extremism for opposing Communism (it doesn't go by the name of Communism today) , or for not being an advocate towards one's own destruction.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 12:12 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco, Sword And Hammer

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 12:00 #15

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
.......... wrote:
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:


If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work. It's those crazy Chinese gosh darn it, weirder things have happened.

I still don't like him because he's a libertarian Christian Zionist like his idol Trump but he deserves a voice like everybody else. He's a gateway into the truth and gets the normies to start questioning things or their existence outside of conventional controlled perception. I say let him be and leave him alone.

Not a Jones fan either, but banning him is a slippery slope, and one more step closer to banning others like him, and eventually all 'conservative' alt media, and anything that's considered ''right wing.'' Which basically nowadays means anything that isn't sufficiently radical left.

It's quite easy to see what they're trying to do here, if you're not pro-gay, pro mass immigration, pro-feminist, anti-white, or if you're an advocate of white identity or for white self determination, and you oppose seeing Western Civilization being destroyed by non-white third World immigration, etc etc, then you're basically branded a ''right wing extremist''.

It's obvious who the real extremists are. The one's trying to destroy western civilization, and who are actively involved trying to genocide the white race. Or any advocates of that hateful agenda. Everything is being inverted and turned upside down. In a World infected with Political correctness, it's now considered ''right wing'' extremism for opposing Communism, or for not being an advocate towards one's own destruction.

We are in perfect agreement. :cool:
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 12:01 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 12:27 #16

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
.......... wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:

I don't think psyop is the description you're looking for here, perhaps cleverly disguised in your face bread crumbs. :)

please elaborate...

I don't want to give too much away as that would spoil all the fun with them watching.

Suffice it to say beyond the surface of politics for the masses real politik is constantly at work by all sides.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 12:34 #17

Sword And Hammer wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
.......... wrote:
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:


If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work. It's those crazy Chinese gosh darn it, weirder things have happened.

I still don't like him because he's a libertarian Christian Zionist like his idol Trump but he deserves a voice like everybody else. He's a gateway into the truth and gets the normies to start questioning things or their existence outside of conventional controlled perception. I say let him be and leave him alone.

Not a Jones fan either, but banning him is a slippery slope, and one more step closer to banning others like him, and eventually all 'conservative' alt media, and anything that's considered ''right wing.'' Which basically nowadays means anything that isn't sufficiently radical left.

It's quite easy to see what they're trying to do here, if you're not pro-gay, pro mass immigration, pro-feminist, anti-white, or if you're an advocate of white identity or for white self determination, and you oppose seeing Western Civilization being destroyed by non-white third World immigration, etc etc, then you're basically branded a ''right wing extremist''.

It's obvious who the real extremists are. The one's trying to destroy western civilization, and who are actively involved trying to genocide the white race. Or any advocates of that hateful agenda. Everything is being inverted and turned upside down. In a World infected with Political correctness, it's now considered ''right wing'' extremism for opposing Communism, or for not being an advocate towards one's own destruction.

We are in perfect agreement. :cool:

Right, though of course I just summarized their MO of inverting everything just very briefly. One way they've managed to avoid mass rejection of their extremist and hateful agenda, is by trying to brand ALL opposition to it as ''extremist'' or as ''far right'' or ''racist'' etc.

Their mind control trickery and reflecting their own extremism onto the opposition is beginning to wear thin though. It's no longer nowhere near as effective as it once was, and more and more people are naturally seeing straight through it. Thus also as a result identifying what the real tyranny is, and who or what is responsible. Hence why they now have to revert back to the usual heavy handed tactics of blatant censorship and bang in your face Communist-like oppression against free speech and self determination. In the course of any tyranny, there will always come a time where the tyrant no longer cares about it's image. We're just about approaching or entering that stage now.

The control freaks behind this, and to some extent the one's who unwittingly support it without really knowing what they're following, are at war against ALL aware and sentient human beings on the planet.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 12:43 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 12:40 #18

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
.......... wrote:
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:


If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work. It's those crazy Chinese gosh darn it, weirder things have happened.

I still don't like him because he's a libertarian Christian Zionist like his idol Trump but he deserves a voice like everybody else. He's a gateway into the truth and gets the normies to start questioning things or their existence outside of conventional controlled perception. I say let him be and leave him alone.

Not a Jones fan either, but banning him is a slippery slope, and one more step closer to banning others like him, and eventually all 'conservative' alt media, and anything that's considered ''right wing.'' Which basically nowadays means anything that isn't sufficiently radical left.

It's quite easy to see what they're trying to do here, if you're not pro-gay, pro mass immigration, pro-feminist, anti-white, or if you're an advocate of white identity or for white self determination, and you oppose seeing Western Civilization being destroyed by non-white third World immigration, etc etc, then you're basically branded a ''right wing extremist''.

It's obvious who the real extremists are. The one's trying to destroy western civilization, and who are actively involved trying to genocide the white race. Or any advocates of that hateful agenda. Everything is being inverted and turned upside down. In a World infected with Political correctness, it's now considered ''right wing'' extremism for opposing Communism, or for not being an advocate towards one's own destruction.

We are in perfect agreement. :cool:

Right, though of course I just summarized their MO of inverting everything just very briefly. One way they've managed to avoid mass rejection of their extremist and hateful agenda, is by trying to brand ALL opposition to it as ''extremist'' or as ''far right'' or ''racist'' etc.

Their mind control trickery and reflecting their own extremism onto the opposition is beginning to wear thin though. It's no longer nowhere near as effective as it once was, and more and more people are naturally seeing straight through it. Hence why they now have to revert back to the usual heavy handed tactics of blatant censorship and bang in your face Communist-like oppression against free speech and self determination. In the course of any tyranny, there will always come a time where the tyrant no longer cares about it's image. Where just about approaching that final stage now.

The control freaks behind this, and to some extent the one's who unwittingly support it without really knowing what they're following, are at war against ALL aware and sentient human beings on the planet.

The good news is that it is an elaboration of desperation trying to control public opinion amongst the world which means they're worried, scared, and frustrated. They fear that their power is slipping away and becoming impotent.....

It means we got them in a corner and this is their pathetic attempt at lashing out.

What comes next will be very interesting indeed.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 12:42 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 12:46 #19

Indeed, S&H.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 12:57 #20

Vancity Eagle wrote:
alex jones got deplatformed because he is insighting hatred and violence,

Funny, because that's exactly what CNN et al or what the likes of the ADL would have said. You're not a journalist for one of these far left media outlets, are you? You know, the mainstream news, which is ran and staffed by highly biased left wing Marxist political activists, and not real news reporters. In other words, fake news. There's nothing whatsoever conservative about any mainstream news outlet. Cuckservative or fake conservative, yes. Otherwise mainstream news is pretty much owned and controlled by a bunch of far left Marxist leaning zealots, and champagne socialist types.

So I assume you're in favour of shutting down freedom of speech and other peoples opinions, on the grounds of so called ''hate speech'', right? Better add BLM and other black advocacy groups to that list then. plenty of rabidly anti-white racist views and hate speech towards ALL white people coming from such groups.

No Jones fan boy here either, neither am I a capitalist, or a Communist. I've seen through the scam of them both. Something you've yet to do with your beloved Communism.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 13:57 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Who is Alex Jones really working for?11.22Monday, 15 December 2014
Alex Jones Banned11.22Thursday, 23 February 2017
Alex Jones gets angry, again....11.22Monday, 10 June 2013
Beau Bridges Is Alex Jones!!11.09Monday, 10 December 2012
Alex Jones - Sandy hook11.09Tuesday, 13 June 2017
Alex Jones: Controlled Opposition?11.09Friday, 21 April 2017
Alex Jones interview with Louis Farrakhan10.97Thursday, 21 January 2016
Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet10.97Sunday, 03 May 2020
Alex Jones Reveals The Origin Of The Illuminati10.97Saturday, 24 June 2017
Ron Paul on Alex Jones April, 4, 201410.97Sunday, 06 April 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.