Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 12:57 #21

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Vancity Eagle wrote:
alex jones got deplatformed because he is insighting hatred and violence,

Funny, because that's exactly what CNN et al or what the likes of the ADL would have said. You're not a journalist for one of these far left media outlets, are you? You know, the mainstream news, which is ran and staffed by highly biased left wing Marxist political activists, and not real news reporters. In other words, fake news. There's nothing whatsoever conservative about any mainstream news outlet. Cuckservative or fake conservative, yes. Otherwise mainstream news is pretty much owned and controlled by a bunch of far left Marxist leaning zealots, and champagne socialist types.

So I assume you're in favour of shutting down freedom of speech and other peoples opinions, on the grounds of so called ''hate speech'', right? Better add BLM and other black advocacy groups to that list then. plenty of rabidly anti-white racist views and hate speech towards ALL white people coming from such groups.

No Jones fan boy here either, neither am I a capitalist, or a Communist. I've seen through the scam of them both. Something you've yet to do with your beloved Communism.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 13:57 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 15:42 #22

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 873
  • Likes received: 124
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
alex jones got deplatformed because he is insighting hatred and violence, and a PRIVATE company, for all you hard core capitalists out there, chose not to have his content on their platform because many advertisers were concerned that their adds were popping up on AJ content.

It is simply the process of the "free market"

Its hilarious now that I see right wingers trying to tell their followers to call up their congressmen to get them to do something about this.

So let me get this straight, these "free market" "I hate big gubmint" radicals now want the government to intervene in the matters of PRIVATE BUSINESS, in order to get AJ reinstated AFTER HE CONTINUOUSLY BROKE THIER RULES.

the irony can not get anymore ridiculous.

the real reason behind all of this is actually to make AJ a FREE SPEECH MARTYR.

If they really wanted to shut AJ down, he would be in jail on a trumped up charge and his website would be completely shut down. Hasn't happened has it ?

They are just trying to give this clown more "street cred" make him look "anti establishment" just like the orange clown Donald Trump.

Because they have been using reverse psychology tactics since Trump. They think people are so stupid that they just assume if media attacks somebody "they must be anti-establishement"

AJ and Trump ARE THE DEEP STATE, THEY ARE THE NWO. They are trying to reverse psychology this whole thing, banning him to make people think he is "speaking the truth" then get more people to listen to him and take in his ideas.

THey already have been using Cambridge Analytica to know what people think and how to manipulate them with "anti establishment" rhetoric.

This is a big psychological game, and only fools fall for this nonsense.


Just out of curiosity, can a private utility company like water, trash, or electrical that provides a public service refuse service to somebody for political beliefs and opinions? If no, why can an internet media platform do so? I just find that so weird. Not a capitalist by the way.

water, trash, and electrical are all public services where I live.

besides you are comparing apples to oranges anyways.

what you should be asking is can anybody go on a television network (private company) and just spew anything, which may effect the networks ability to have advertisers, and not expect to get kicked off of their platform.

You and I both know this cannot happen, Period.

AJ did not play by the rules of a PRIVATE COMPANY. He was warned countless times, yet still continued to promote violence and libel, which is against the first amendment anyways.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 15:45 #23

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
alex jones got deplatformed because he is insighting hatred and violence, and a PRIVATE company, for all you hard core capitalists out there, chose not to have his content on their platform because many advertisers were concerned that their adds were popping up on AJ content.

It is simply the process of the "free market"

Its hilarious now that I see right wingers trying to tell their followers to call up their congressmen to get them to do something about this.

So let me get this straight, these "free market" "I hate big gubmint" radicals now want the government to intervene in the matters of PRIVATE BUSINESS, in order to get AJ reinstated AFTER HE CONTINUOUSLY BROKE THIER RULES.

the irony can not get anymore ridiculous.

the real reason behind all of this is actually to make AJ a FREE SPEECH MARTYR.

If they really wanted to shut AJ down, he would be in jail on a trumped up charge and his website would be completely shut down. Hasn't happened has it ?

They are just trying to give this clown more "street cred" make him look "anti establishment" just like the orange clown Donald Trump.

Because they have been using reverse psychology tactics since Trump. They think people are so stupid that they just assume if media attacks somebody "they must be anti-establishement"

AJ and Trump ARE THE DEEP STATE, THEY ARE THE NWO. They are trying to reverse psychology this whole thing, banning him to make people think he is "speaking the truth" then get more people to listen to him and take in his ideas.

THey already have been using Cambridge Analytica to know what people think and how to manipulate them with "anti establishment" rhetoric.

This is a big psychological game, and only fools fall for this nonsense.


Just out of curiosity, can a private utility company like water, trash, or electrical that provides a public service refuse service to somebody for political beliefs and opinions? If no, why can an internet media platform do so? I just find that so weird. Not a capitalist by the way.

water, trash, and electrical are all public services where I live.

besides you are comparing apples to oranges anyways.

what you should be asking is can anybody go on a television network (private company) and just spew anything, which may effect the networks ability to have advertisers, and not expect to get kicked off of their platform.

You and I both know this cannot happen, Period.

AJ did not play by the rules of a PRIVATE COMPANY. He was warned countless times, yet still continued to promote violence and libel, which is against the first amendment anyways.


Pay attention where he talks about neutral platforms and editorial management.


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 15:46 #24

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 873
  • Likes received: 124
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
.......... wrote:
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:


If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work. It's those crazy Chinese gosh darn it, weirder things have happened.

I still don't like him because he's a libertarian Christian Zionist like his idol Trump but he deserves a voice like everybody else. He's a gateway into the truth and gets the normies to start questioning things or their existence outside of conventional controlled perception. I say let him be and leave him alone.

Not a Jones fan either, but banning him is a slippery slope, and one more step closer to banning others like him, and eventually all 'conservative' alt media, and anything that's considered ''right wing.'' Which basically nowadays means anything that isn't sufficiently radical left.

It's quite easy to see what they're trying to do here, if you're not pro-gay, pro mass immigration, pro-feminist, anti-white, or if you're an advocate of white identity or for white self determination, and you oppose seeing Western Civilization being destroyed by non-white third World immigration, etc etc, then you're basically branded a ''right wing extremist''.

It's obvious who the real extremists are. The one's trying to destroy western civilization, and who are actively involved trying to genocide the white race. Or any advocates of that hateful agenda. Everything is being inverted and turned upside down. In a World infected with Political correctness, it's now considered ''right wing'' extremism for opposing Communism (it doesn't go by the name of Communism today) , or for not being an advocate towards one's own destruction.

Slippery slope my ass.

Its quite simple. Do not incite violence, do not defame people and engage in libel.

Jones does all of this on a regular basis.

Do you think you can work with a private company and continue to break their rules, and expect the partnership to continue ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 15:50 #25

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1487
  • Likes received: 392
Where's the list of charges against Alex Jones? Oh that's right they have none conveyed to the public.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 15:54 #26

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Its quite simple. Do not incite violence, do not defame people and engage in libel.

So we can stop statism and close the many media outlets then?

Great!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 15:57 #27

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3514
  • Likes received: 2100


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 16:02 #28

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 873
  • Likes received: 124
Zorro wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
alex jones got deplatformed because he is insighting hatred and violence,

Funny, because that's exactly what CNN et al or what the likes of the ADL would have said. You're not a journalist for one of these far left media outlets, are you? You know, the mainstream news, which is ran and staffed by highly biased left wing Marxist political activists, and not real news reporters. In other words, fake news
.

No dude, it doesn't matter what you think any MSM outlet would say, its the truth. Are facebook and YouTube not private companies who have the right to kick off somebody from their service who does not follow their rules ? Do rules not matter ? So lawlessness is now the way is it ?
There's nothing whatsoever conservative about any mainstream news outlet. Cuckservative or fake conservative, yes. Otherwise mainstream news is pretty much owned and controlled by a bunch of far left Marxist leaning zealots, and champagne socialist types.

You are so clueless DeGothia. Fox News and Breitbart are definitely conservative, as is Newsmax, WorldNetDaily, Washington Times, and plenty of others. I assume they are "cucks" to you because they aren't outright white supremacists.

The truth is however that there is no such thing as "socialist/communist" media. Show me any media which is pushing the idea of nationalizing banks and industry. The so called "leftist/commie" media are even attacking Ocasio Cortez who is simply in favour of a larger welfare state while retaining the capitalist model. She isn't even a full on socialist and yet CNN and other so called "liberal" media attack her, as do the vast majority of Democrats.

None of your crying about communist conspiracies make the media Commies or Socialists. They are centrist capitalists who push socially progressive ideology, but that certainly does not make them Commie/Socialists. I know you love your buzzwords in which you have been indoctrinated by, but try to fucking read something once in a while.
So I assume you're in favour of shutting down freedom of speech and other peoples opinions, on the grounds of so called ''hate speech'', right? Better add BLM and other black advocacy groups to that list then. plenty of rabidly anti-white racist views and hate speech towards ALL white people coming from such groups.

Freedom of speech does not mean you have a right to speak on any PRIVATE platform you wish. I've seen so many both on the right and the left get this completely wrong. The first amendment does not guarantee you a right to speak anywhere you wish. It simply protects you from the government for anything you say, unless of course you are inciting violence. This is not a freedom of speech issue, its actually an issue of private companies and their rights.
No Jones fan boy here either, neither am I a capitalist, or a Communist. I've seen through the scam of them both. Something you've yet to do with your beloved Communism.

You are a "national" socialist right ? That doesn't even mean anything, just a bunch of Hitler nonsense. Actually your fan Hitler is really no different economically than what the US has right now, and what they've had for a long time.

Capitalism with a welfare state. That isn't socialism, it isn't Communism, its Capitalism with a welfare state.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 16:04 #29

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 873
  • Likes received: 124
Voltaire wrote:
and this fool known as MrAnderson thought it was ridiculous for me to suggest that the elites were doing this to AJ on PURPOSE in order to boost his popularity and to make all of AJ's dumb ass followers to think that he is really "fighting the NWO"

Anybody who believes in Donald Trump or Alex Jones is a certified fucking idiot.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 16:16 #30

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1840
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
.......... wrote:
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:


If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work. It's those crazy Chinese gosh darn it, weirder things have happened.

I still don't like him because he's a libertarian Christian Zionist like his idol Trump but he deserves a voice like everybody else. He's a gateway into the truth and gets the normies to start questioning things or their existence outside of conventional controlled perception. I say let him be and leave him alone.

Not a Jones fan either, but banning him is a slippery slope, and one more step closer to banning others like him, and eventually all 'conservative' alt media, and anything that's considered ''right wing.'' Which basically nowadays means anything that isn't sufficiently radical left.

It's quite easy to see what they're trying to do here, if you're not pro-gay, pro mass immigration, pro-feminist, anti-white, or if you're an advocate of white identity or for white self determination, and you oppose seeing Western Civilization being destroyed by non-white third World immigration, etc etc, then you're basically branded a ''right wing extremist''.

It's obvious who the real extremists are. The one's trying to destroy western civilization, and who are actively involved trying to genocide the white race. Or any advocates of that hateful agenda. Everything is being inverted and turned upside down. In a World infected with Political correctness, it's now considered ''right wing'' extremism for opposing Communism, or for not being an advocate towards one's own destruction.

We are in perfect agreement. :cool:

Of course he knows about the Jewish Question. He's shilling for Israel.

I can't stand any of them in this BBC interview ... they're probably all working together.

Alex Jones had the chance of a lifetime to expose Zionism on the BBC and he acts like a nutter talking about Nazis and
making conspiracy theorists look completely dumb.

NOW WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, porridge

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 19:49 #31

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 19:50 #32

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Vancity Eagle wrote:

AJ did not play by the rules of a PRIVATE COMPANY. He was warned countless times, yet still continued to promote violence and libel, which is against the first amendment anyways.

Is this why you got banned from David Icke forum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 20:17 #33

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 873
  • Likes received: 124
.......... wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:

AJ did not play by the rules of a PRIVATE COMPANY. He was warned countless times, yet still continued to promote violence and libel, which is against the first amendment anyways.

Is this why you got banned from David Icke forum.

I got banned for speaking truth to power. They did not like me there, but tolerated me in order to appear like they weren't a bunch of censoring bastards. They wanted it to appear that they tolerated a diversity of views, but when I called out MZ for banning people because they did not accept his anti-Islam agenda that was the last straw. I had been temporarily banned numerous times for the following offences.

1) Mentioning that Trump was mobilizing gay and Hispanic support after the Pulse night club shooting
2) Calling out Alex Jones for claiming leftists were going to start a violent revolution on November 4 2017


They even banned me for a week once, yet I was banned for over a month, and they pretended to forget about the ban, when one of the admin who later quit reinstated my membership and apologized. I am certain they were trying to "forget" me on purpose.

Anyways a bunch of hypocritical scum, pushing the anti-immigrant and clash of civilizations agenda. I'm surprised so many people on here don't like Icke because he really is a closet fascist IMO.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 21:43 #34

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Vancity Eagle wrote:

I got banned for speaking truth to power.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Rocco

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 21:46 #35

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
Vancity Eagle wrote:
.......... wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:

AJ did not play by the rules of a PRIVATE COMPANY. He was warned countless times, yet still continued to promote violence and libel, which is against the first amendment anyways.

Is this why you got banned from David Icke forum.

I got banned for speaking truth to power. They did not like me there, but tolerated me in order to appear like they weren't a bunch of censoring bastards. They wanted it to appear that they tolerated a diversity of views, but when I called out MZ for banning people because they did not accept his anti-Islam agenda that was the last straw. I had been temporarily banned numerous times for the following offences.

1) Mentioning that Trump was mobilizing gay and Hispanic support after the Pulse night club shooting
2) Calling out Alex Jones for claiming leftists were going to start a violent revolution on November 4 2017


They even banned me for a week once, yet I was banned for over a month, and they pretended to forget about the ban, when one of the admin who later quit reinstated my membership and apologized. I am certain they were trying to "forget" me on purpose.

Anyways a bunch of hypocritical scum, pushing the anti-immigrant and clash of civilizations agenda. I'm surprised so many people on here don't like Icke because he really is a closet fascist IMO.

TBF to VC I thought the banning was harsh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 09 Aug 2018 21:49 #36

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
.......... wrote:
Alex Jones blames the (((Chinese))) for him being deplatformed. 4D Chess?????? :conf:


If he really does know about the Jewish question he really is trying to play possum and ignorant, it's so desperately absurd it just might work. It's those crazy Chinese gosh darn it, weirder things have happened.

I still don't like him because he's a libertarian Christian Zionist like his idol Trump but he deserves a voice like everybody else. He's a gateway into the truth and gets the normies to start questioning things or their existence outside of conventional controlled perception. I say let him be and leave him alone.

Not a Jones fan either, but banning him is a slippery slope, and one more step closer to banning others like him, and eventually all 'conservative' alt media, and anything that's considered ''right wing.'' Which basically nowadays means anything that isn't sufficiently radical left.

It's quite easy to see what they're trying to do here, if you're not pro-gay, pro mass immigration, pro-feminist, anti-white, or if you're an advocate of white identity or for white self determination, and you oppose seeing Western Civilization being destroyed by non-white third World immigration, etc etc, then you're basically branded a ''right wing extremist''.

It's obvious who the real extremists are. The one's trying to destroy western civilization, and who are actively involved trying to genocide the white race. Or any advocates of that hateful agenda. Everything is being inverted and turned upside down. In a World infected with Political correctness, it's now considered ''right wing'' extremism for opposing Communism (it doesn't go by the name of Communism today) , or for not being an advocate towards one's own destruction.

Slippery slope my ass.

Its quite simple. Do not incite violence, do not defame people and engage in libel.

Jones does all of this on a regular basis.

Do you think you can work with a private company and continue to break their rules, and expect the partnership to continue ?

Oh behave. Just about everybody by now knows there's a war on freedom of speech, and how it's being implemented under the guise of not causing offense, or under bogus ''hate speech'' laws. And yes, the whole thing is a very slippery slope. You trying to tell us you're one of the one's who don't get it? Of course you get it. The difference is, you support the war on free speech. Especially when it's the opinions of conscious and aware white people. But then you're a black man, and also a Communist to boot, and your average black man (especially when they're a Communist) doesn't really understand the whole importance of the concept of free speech, or freedom of expression. At least what I'm witnessing everywhere anyhow. Neither can most of you handle valid criticism. It's a Western thang. If you don't like how whitey roles in a white majority country, then you can always pack your bags and go back to your own ancestral homeland. What's stopping you? How's free speech doing there btw? How many of the opposition leaders have been shot dead or sentenced to 10 years hard labour this month?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2018 22:50 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Flare

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 10 Aug 2018 23:51 #37

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 11 Aug 2018 22:12 #38

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 11 Aug 2018 22:40 #39

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Reason Why Alex Jones Got Deplatformed 12 Aug 2018 22:44 #40

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Roastie

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Who is Alex Jones really working for?11.14Monday, 15 December 2014
Alex Jones Banned11.14Thursday, 23 February 2017
Alex Jones gets angry, again....11.14Monday, 10 June 2013
Alex Jones - Sandy hook11.02Tuesday, 13 June 2017
Beau Bridges Is Alex Jones!!11.02Monday, 10 December 2012
Alex Jones: Controlled Opposition?11.02Friday, 21 April 2017
Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet10.9Tuesday, 18 February 2020
Alex Jones admits he has CIA family connections.10.9Wednesday, 27 January 2016
Alex Jones Reveals The Origin Of The Illuminati10.9Saturday, 24 June 2017
Alex Jones interview with Louis Farrakhan10.9Thursday, 21 January 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.