Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [excerpts of] The Great Self

[excerpts of] The Great Self 01 Sep 2018 03:46 #21

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Gaia wrote:
peacenik wrote:
novum wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Moderators, Please delete this thread as, I have started another one that will hopefully remain on topic?

Im not sure what i can do here to make it right for the both of you so this is probably one of those lose lose moments for moderators..

Fuk-it then, put it wherever you want or, no where at all. I don't care. Next time, I will just kept simple and, "do on to others as others do on to me". :larf:

I think the subject is interesting enough.

Start your own subforum and weed out the trolls, I'd say.

Jung is a suspicious character in my books, but the concept is not necessarily bad.

It is interesting isn't it? The thought of something so awesome, so infinite, that resides in yourself is mind blowing, yet true.

I love discussing subjective realities and wish more people would post. There used to be more people willing posting this sort of thing. They don't anymore. Perhaps they wonder if it's even worth it, being trolled to death just because you have an opinion different than the self appointed gate keeper.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.