Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fighting The War On Free Speech.

Fighting The War On Free Speech. 08 Sep 2018 00:21 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
I wonder how many people around here support the idea of freedom of speech. As far as I have been able to find, there are none. So if you say you support free speech, what hypocrites you are! I don't say this to be mean. It is just a plain fact. If you do support freedom of speech, you have to do more than pay it lip service. You NEED to actually do something about it. Because you can't have freedom for free. I tried to get people around here to do something to promote freedom of speech in my thread "I declare war!" There were no takers.

I recently was banned yet again at u s message board. I lasted about 2 days before I was accused of being cultsmasher and was banned again. And I didn't even use a Hitler avatar. Of course, they also deleted just about everything I wrote. Though anybody who disagreed with anything was more than free to debate me over anything. I sure could have used some help. But didn't get any. Though I did manage to get Urg to go over there. Though I don't know why he bothered.

I know that there are some people around here who share my views. Who know that the holocaust was largely horse shit. Or know that a multiethnic society is a cruel joke that will never work. WHERE ARE THEY! And what the hell are you doing wasting your knowledge here. At this forum, the news section has about 23 thousand messages. At USMB, their news and current events section has over two and a half million messages! And their politics section has over 7 million messages. If you want to say something that you want more people to hear, you are far better off saying it there. At this forum, you may as well be talking into a mirror.

Do me and yourself a favor. Register at usmb. Post a Hitler or Nazi avatar. Start a thread in their introduction section that says, "Cultsmasher says you suck!" In the text of the thread, let it be KNOWN that you are not cultsmasher. But that you support freedom of speech. Especially when that speech is true. Then sign out and come back here. Let them stew over what you posted for a while. Maybe we can discuss it. It will probably be a while before I can sneak back in. But when I do, it would be nice to call on a little help from REAL freedom of speech supporters around here. In so far as going back over there and looking up some threads to refresh. One is, "The holocaust lie is no conspiracy." Another good one would be, "Listen to the children scream." Which can be found here in the vent room. Another one you could post is, "The inferior american african." I posted that one over there. But it didn't last long. Though seeing how you aren't cultsmasher, the worst they can do is delete it and give you a warning. Maybe if enough people here did so, they would stop deleting it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Fighting The War On Free Speech. 08 Sep 2018 00:38 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
steamroller wrote:
Do me and yourself a favor. Register at usmb. Post a Hitler or Nazi avatar. Start a thread in their introduction section that says, "Cultsmasher says you suck!"

I'd rather watch mold grow on a decomposing carcass of a leprose jew.

Have fun on your "boards", slutcasher!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Fighting The War On Free Speech. 08 Sep 2018 00:46 #3

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Cultsmasher, we made this place because of a) getting banned at other places..... and b) KNOWING there is limited free speech on most forums.

USMB is not a free speech platform, it is controlled like most forums.

Most people fall for the left-right charades, thats the way it is, deal with it.

You wont get far going onto platforms like that, it never lasts.

Almost everyone here already knows what I just said, which is why they dont bother. Not to mention people have tried... again if you go against the grain in most places you just get banned.

That is the unfortunate truth.

Most dont realise theyre akin to a frog in pot until the waters burning them.
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2018 00:59 by novum.

Fighting The War On Free Speech. 08 Sep 2018 21:54 #4

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Do me and yourself a favor. Register at usmb. Post a Hitler or Nazi avatar. Start a thread in their introduction section that says, "Cultsmasher says you suck!"

I'd rather watch mold grow on a decomposing carcass of a leprose jew.

Have fun on your "boards", slutcasher!

You have to be a jew. They are best known for saying one thing, but meaning the complete opposite. If you really wanted to watch mold growing on the corpse of a jew, an absolutely necessary first step would be having freedom of speech. As in at more populated forums. Where doing so would do more good. But you apparently have absolutely no interest in helping free speech become a reality. Also, while you're here, how about telling me that Hitler was better than Stalin. Or that the holocaust is largely a hoax. So I can know that you mean the complete opposite. And the reason for that being because you can trap more jew hating "flies" with honey rather than with vinegar.

Fighting The War On Free Speech. 08 Sep 2018 22:19 #5

• steamroller
  • Banned
novum wrote:
Cultsmasher, we made this place because of a) getting banned at other places..... and b) KNOWING there is limited free speech on most forums.

USMB is not a free speech platform, it is controlled like most forums.

Most people fall for the left-right charades, thats the way it is, deal with it.

You wont get far going onto platforms like that, it never lasts.

Almost everyone here already knows what I just said, which is why they dont bother. Not to mention people have tried... again if you go against the grain in most places you just get banned.

That is the unfortunate truth.

Most dont realise theyre akin to a frog in pot until the waters burning them.

Doing something is better than doing nothing. And as I said, there are a lot of people around here who know that the holocaust was largely a hoax. And that political correctness is bullshit. Most may have been banned from or insulted away from the other major forums. I am trying to get them to realize that going to those forums and getting picked off one by one ISN"T the way to go. What I need is at least 6 other people from here to join usmb and start posting threads all over the place. And leave many replies all over the place. None of this should be controversial in any way. Then, at a prearranged time, have everybody change their avatar to one of Hitler or some other Nazi symbol. Then they can then post the sort of threads they like. After that, if those forums want to ban truthful freedom of speech, make them work for it. Though as a group, those other forums will be less likely to do so.

If they believe that the holocaust was mostly bullshit, they should have no problem taking this approach. Or if they believe as General Patton said, "We fought for the wrong side," they should have no problem doing so. Or if they believe, as history has born out, that we would have been better off backing Hitler rather than Stalin, they should have no problem doing so. Or if they believe that Pearl Harbor should have never happened, they should have no problem doing so. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. What needs to be done is turn up that heat on the frogs real fast to get them jumping.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin