Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 08 Sep 2018 22:50 #1

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
If you are like me and know that the holocaust is a load of garbage, show yourselves. Stand up and be counted. Unlike what most people will tell you, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Don't let them succeed in making you feel like you should be ashamed. Tell me who you are. Because in this, you have an ally in me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 08 Sep 2018 23:37 #2

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
steamroller wrote:
If you are like me and know that the holocaust is a load of garbage, show yourselves. Stand up and be counted. Unlike what most people will tell you, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Don't let them succeed in making you feel like you should be ashamed. Tell me who you are. Because in this, you have an ally in me.

I prefer a shrunken shitty diamond head of Zisblatt over being allied with you, but yes, the Holocaust Story doesn't make any sense.

By far the best summary of all points of it is: 2014 - Thomas Dalton - The Great Holocaust Mystery
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 08 Sep 2018 23:49 #3

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3671
  • Likes received: 2217
steamroller wrote:
If you are like me and know that the holocaust is a load of garbage, show yourselves. Stand up and be counted. Unlike what most people will tell you, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Don't let them succeed in making you feel like you should be ashamed. Tell me who you are. Because in this, you have an ally in me.

you can have a look at the tread titled the holocaust here to find some of us.

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html - it's mainly been played out and no one has managed to convince anyone to switch their pov regarding this narrative.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 09 Sep 2018 23:40 #4

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If you are like me and know that the holocaust is a load of garbage, show yourselves. Stand up and be counted. Unlike what most people will tell you, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Don't let them succeed in making you feel like you should be ashamed. Tell me who you are. Because in this, you have an ally in me.

I prefer a shrunken shitty diamond head of Zisblatt over being allied with you, but yes, the Holocaust Story doesn't make any sense.

By far the best summary of all points of it is: 2014 - Thomas Dalton - The Great Holocaust Mystery

By your insults, I take it that I said something in one of my threads or in one of my replies in them them that I said something that you disagree with. Care to tell me what they may be and why you disagree? Or is being an asshole the best you can do. Next, fuck the holocaust not making any sense. It is a matter of facts. All that aside, what I now feel I am going to do is waste some logic on you.

You apparently don't believe the holocaust story. So what's up with you. Do you feel that simply showing the holocaust to be a fraud is good enough? That nothing more needs to be done? That we should just move on from there and leave everything else just as it is? Because if that is your aim, you may as well believe the holocaust story as it is generally believed to have taken place.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 09 Sep 2018 23:49 #5

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Voltaire wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If you are like me and know that the holocaust is a load of garbage, show yourselves. Stand up and be counted. Unlike what most people will tell you, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Don't let them succeed in making you feel like you should be ashamed. Tell me who you are. Because in this, you have an ally in me.

you can have a look at the tread titled the holocaust here to find some of us.

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64344-the-holocaust.html - it's mainly been played out and no one has managed to convince anyone to switch their pov regarding this narrative.

Maybe I should give it a try. As to the pov of holocaust supporters, fuck them. They are GUILTY of sucking baby cock! They are GUILTY of the greatest genocide in human history! For those from the U.S., they are GUILTY of the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children at the hands of negroes! It's no wonder their pov is so hard to change. It's like trying to get a criminal to admit to some crime. Or like trying to get some moron brainwashed int following some cult to change their mind about that cult. It just isn't very likely to happen.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 09 Sep 2018 23:56 #6

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
steamroller wrote:
what I now feel I am going to do is waste some logic
You apparently don't believe the holocaust story. So what's up with you. Do you feel that simply showing the holocaust to be a fraud is good enough? That nothing more needs to be done? That we should just move on from there and leave everything else just as it is? Because if that is your aim, you may as well believe the holocaust story as it is generally believed to have taken place.

Indeed you do, because you apply a fallacy.

The Holocaust Story indeed is not the end of the line. The only way that story makes sense is NaZionism.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 10 Sep 2018 00:10 #7

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5112
  • Likes received: 1875
I think people died in camps , I just don't think it's as many as they pretend and I don't think anyone has shown evidence of gas chambers or zyklon B used to murder people

also one of those camps didn't even have a train track going to it , so they put a piece next to it with a train on it - was it Dasheau ? IDK

anyway , whenever the topic comes up in real life I all ways immediately bring up the Bolsheviks CHEKA and the gulags in Siberia

the commies murdered far more people oin the 20th century than national socialist

and the commies are mainly jews

so thats pretty fucked up the world is supposed to mourn the death of jews in europe but not mourn the death of tens of millions of other people at the hands of jews and using a book written by a scumbag of a jew Marx

that fucker never worked a day in his life and yet went to university and spent his time fucking around writing stupid books

because he was from a wealthy jew family with relations to the rothchild banking cabal

same fucking names and faces right through the last 200 years

anyway , counter the holocaust stories with stories from the Bolshevik commies

anything the holocaust did the bolsheviks did better , from purposeful starvation to torture to destroying historical artifacts to putting peopleon a way way train to death camp

bolsheviks did it all better than anyone else , and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know their history properly
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2018 00:14 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 10 Sep 2018 01:21 #8

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
what I now feel I am going to do is waste some logic
You apparently don't believe the holocaust story. So what's up with you. Do you feel that simply showing the holocaust to be a fraud is good enough? That nothing more needs to be done? That we should just move on from there and leave everything else just as it is? Because if that is your aim, you may as well believe the holocaust story as it is generally believed to have taken place.

Indeed you do, because you apply a fallacy.

The Holocaust Story indeed is not the end of the line. The only way that story makes sense is NaZionism.

What "fallacy" would that be.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 10 Sep 2018 01:26 #9

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
MrAnderson wrote:
I think people died in camps , I just don't think it's as many as they pretend and I don't think anyone has shown evidence of gas chambers or zyklon B used to murder people

also one of those camps didn't even have a train track going to it , so they put a piece next to it with a train on it - was it Dasheau ? IDK

anyway , whenever the topic comes up in real life I all ways immediately bring up the Bolsheviks CHEKA and the gulags in Siberia

the commies murdered far more people oin the 20th century than national socialist

and the commies are mainly jews

so thats pretty fucked up the world is supposed to mourn the death of jews in europe but not mourn the death of tens of millions of other people at the hands of jews and using a book written by a scumbag of a jew Marx

that fucker never worked a day in his life and yet went to university and spent his time fucking around writing stupid books

because he was from a wealthy jew family with relations to the rothchild banking cabal

same fucking names and faces right through the last 200 years

anyway , counter the holocaust stories with stories from the Bolshevik commies

anything the holocaust did the bolsheviks did better , from purposeful starvation to torture to destroying historical artifacts to putting peopleon a way way train to death camp

bolsheviks did it all better than anyone else , and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know their history properly

You sound like a candidate to tell your views at someplace with far more members to hear it. Such as usmb. But it shouldn't be done alone. Or you would be easily shot down. I invite you to read my thread "I declare war!" Let me know if you will eventually be one of the people who will join my cause.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 10 Sep 2018 01:53 #10

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3671
  • Likes received: 2217
I wont do this bcoz i hate getting entangled in webs but for anyone who has more balls than I go here: www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39&sid=2efba0e7dd90ecf9a1a64190f47e246f and make your point - most posters think they can prove (((it))) happened. the poster statistical mechanic used to post as Dogsmilk on DIF.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 10 Sep 2018 05:58 #11

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17055
  • Likes received: 6258
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
what I now feel I am going to do is waste some logic
You apparently don't believe the holocaust story. So what's up with you. Do you feel that simply showing the holocaust to be a fraud is good enough? That nothing more needs to be done? That we should just move on from there and leave everything else just as it is? Because if that is your aim, you may as well believe the holocaust story as it is generally believed to have taken place.

Indeed you do, because you apply a fallacy.

The Holocaust Story indeed is not the end of the line. The only way that story makes sense is NaZionism.

Sure.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 10 Sep 2018 21:35 #12

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Voltaire wrote:
I wont do this bcoz i hate getting entangled in webs but for anyone who has more balls than I go here: www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39&sid=2efba0e7dd90ecf9a1a64190f47e246f and make your point - most posters think they can prove (((it))) happened. the poster statistical mechanic used to post as Dogsmilk on DIF.

I think I've been banned from there.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Where are the holocaust deniers. Show yourselves. 10 Sep 2018 21:53 #13

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
what I now feel I am going to do is waste some logic
You apparently don't believe the holocaust story. So what's up with you. Do you feel that simply showing the holocaust to be a fraud is good enough? That nothing more needs to be done? That we should just move on from there and leave everything else just as it is? Because if that is your aim, you may as well believe the holocaust story as it is generally believed to have taken place.

Indeed you do, because you apply a fallacy.

The Holocaust Story indeed is not the end of the line. The only way that story makes sense is NaZionism.

Sure.

What's up with the staged photo. First of all, around 280,000 jews in jewish internment camps were basically killed by the allies. That is because the allies bombed the shit out of the German infrastructure that maintained those camps. And most of those deaths probably happened near the end of the war. Which means plenty of bodies to bulldoze. So the picture proves nothing. Also, in staging the photo to slander the Nazis, what makes you think they didn't dig up many bodies just to take such pictures. Another thing is why are those bodies naked. I doubt if others in the camps were so desperate for clothing that they would have taken the clothing off the dead bodies. And I doubt if the Nazis would have had them striped naked. Maybe they would have done so if it made it easier for the Germans to make soap out of the dead bodies. But the Germans didn't do that. It is far more likely that any bodies would have been buried with them wearing their meager internment camp clothing.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Holocaust Deniers: Why Would They Lie.11.68Monday, 12 October 2015
Holocaust Investigation Deniers11.55Wednesday, 10 June 2015
The Holocaust Deniers Triad of Traits11.42Thursday, 27 August 2020
More than 2.6m Brits are Holocaust deniers, poll finds11.3Sunday, 27 January 2019
The trolling of the Holocaust Deniers Traid of Traits thread.11.17Wednesday, 23 November 2016
THOUGHT CRIME: Persecution & Raids of Dissidents & Holocaust "Deniers"11.06Wednesday, 07 March 2018
For the White Genocide Deniers6.52Thursday, 13 December 2018
Chem -trail deniers6.52Tuesday, 05 February 2013
Any Flat earthers here/globe deniers6.45Monday, 22 July 2019
How To Deal With Vocal Vaccine Deniers - #PropagandaWatch6.38Wednesday, 19 August 2020
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.