Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: For Britain

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 13:50 #21

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
After all possible avenues no longer have any options, we will be asked to put down our weapns and submit to their rthym.

While everyone is arguing about religion, politics and money, the end game moves ever closer to fruition.

Last Edit: 25 Sep 2018 15:29 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 14:17 #22

• Exorcist
  • Senior Boarder
Further investigation. I'm currently looking at the North West Nationalist Blog linked to on the establishmentwatch site. See my post #15.

http://northwestnationalists.blogspot.com/2010/07/griffin-attempts-to-claim-credit-for.html
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
I ignore PhiZog's $hit Stirring posts most of the time unless they are aimed at me....Sound of Breaking Glass........:larf:

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 14:38 #23

• Exorcist
  • Senior Boarder
The BNP Membership List release Scandal.

Apparently former BNP member Matthew (((Single))) was convicted of releasing the names, addresses, telephone numbers and occupations of 12000 BNP members to Wiki Leaks, for which he received a lenient £100 fine to pay for the prosecution costs.

http://northwestnationalists.blogspot.com/search?q=Single

Look up the surname Single at the Avotaynu Jewish Surname index...... :wissl:

www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm
NUKES ARE A HOAX

I ignore PhiZog's $hit Stirring posts most of the time unless they are aimed at me....Sound of Breaking Glass........:larf:
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2018 20:28 by Exorcist.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 15:42 #24

• Exorcist
  • Senior Boarder
Roastie wrote:
Exorcist

I'm not and never have been a member of the BNP. Does anyone have more info on the reasons or agenda behind the BNP collapse ?

Nor have I ever been a member or even a supporter of the BNP, but I want to know the truth.

Griffin alleges he was targeted after this. I believe him, it makes sense to me. Others still don't understand the (((financial control in the Corporation in the City of London))) or they choose to ignore it, saying Islam and not Judaism is the problem.

I'm disappointed with the number of posters on this forum who don't concentrate on the (((Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Wall Street and the Corporation of the City of London, be it Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs or whatever Kosher entity.)))

Check out my thread about Goldman Sucks.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969

Roastie…..I don't fully trust (((Griffin))), I don't fully trust (((Farage))) either after his lauding of (((Trump))) and the hint of his support for a second Brexit Referendum.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 25 Sep 2018 16:14 by Exorcist.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 16:58 #25

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
Exorcist wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Exorcist

I'm not and never have been a member of the BNP. Does anyone have more info on the reasons or agenda behind the BNP collapse ?

Nor have I ever been a member or even a supporter of the BNP, but I want to know the truth.

Griffin alleges he was targeted after this. I believe him, it makes sense to me. Others still don't understand the (((financial control in the Corporation in the City of London))) or they choose to ignore it, saying Islam and not Judaism is the problem.

I'm disappointed with the number of posters on this forum who don't concentrate on the (((Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Wall Street and the Corporation of the City of London, be it Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs or whatever Kosher entity.)))

Check out my thread about Goldman Sucks.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969

Roastie…..I don't fully trust (((Griffin))), I don't fully trust (((Farage))) either after his lauding of (((Trump))) and the hint of his support for a second Brexit Referendum.
Your misuse of the triple parentheses shows what a paranoid retarded and divisive person you are. You have zero facts or arguments. You are hurting the cause with your delusional accusations.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 19:31 #26

• Exorcist
  • Senior Boarder
Fuck off (((Socco)))!!!!

He's definitely a Jewish Zionist Schill……Listen to what he says in the vid below from 1.51 to 8.00
(((Griffin))) advocates that white British people should leave their homeland and emigrate to Central and Eastern Europe.... :iitm:

(((Griffin))) is also a Jewish surname.....Check it out at Avotaynu Jewish surname index...…..so is (((Farage))).

NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 25 Sep 2018 23:48 by Exorcist.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 19:47 #27

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Roastie wrote:

Imo Sharia Law will not come to pass in any Western Nation

Just wow. It all ready has roast. In the nation you call home.

Theres around 200 sharia courts in operation in the UK THAT THEY KNOW OF

Secondly ... Theres a commonality betweeb the three branchea of abraham called freemasonry

Like it or not all three abrahamic religions are one and the same.

Put it this way. When mohammed wad first trying to establish himself as a prophet the Qurayesh tribe were in charge of mecca

Find out who they were you will not be surprised to find out they and mohammed were jews.

Mohammeda first wife and the only wife to bare him children was a jewess

Why do you think the qoran focuses so heavily on judaism even adopting some of ita practice. ? (No pork is just one )

Its staggering to auggeat i know ... But islam and judaism and christianity are one and the same. Its all a huge con roast.

And lastly ... Its all very well working out who finances what but what ia the plan with the finances ?

As ive said before you are being replaced ... I am too ... We all are.... European deacent people are slated for extinction.

They .. It ... Has its tendrils in every aspect of our lives at this point so i see any small push back against the overall agenda as something worth noting.

And it appears waters got a rufe awakening with her marxist friends because she obviously will not go the whole hog will she ?

I will be muted out of thinking deeply about the future for the sake of protecting a religion that is all ready making significant gains in placea it has no right being.

But.... I can see in some respects how its possible to assume supporting islam is fighting zionism.

I can assure you it ia not the case ... But i cant hold anyones hand through the process of coming to understand that.

And lol @ supporting ann marie waters ... Yeh ive made a massive point of bringing everyones attention to her havent i ?

IMO agents arw set up far and wide to stall the reaponse to the plan ... And they are succeeding.

They succeed because they tell a bit of truth and it shuts most people up.

Im not going to beleive a fucking word that comea out of anyones mouth though who says sharia will never be set up in european nations

It all ready fucking is and if you are OK with that because you think it helps fight zionism to keep your trap shut about it then you might as well say the magic worda there ia no god but allah and mohammed ia his prophet and get it over with.

Some stupid hippy friend of mine recently went on a govt sponsored trip to the middle east and posted photos of herself in a head covering.

Waxing about how nice the men were to her. She said she might want to.marry one. So i told her to take her 9 year old daughter with her next time she goes because in the nation she was in 9 years old is age of marriage for girls.

We are no longer friends after that suggestion from me and i am ok with that.

I dont.mind being the asshole while im alive if it means sticking to my principles and dying with some fucking dignity.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 21:16 #28

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
After all possible avenues no longer have any options, we will be asked to put down our weapns and submit to their rthym.

While everyone is arguing about religion, politics and money, the end game moves ever closer to fruition.

The free exchange of ideas is the largest target they have and a myriad of ways to attack it.

People seem inclined to cut their nose off to spite their face when it comes to standing up for freedom of expression.

It winds me up no end to hear people who are otherwise well informed begin the slow process of shutting themselves and others down over a future that hasny happened yet while reality steams ahead toward them
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 21:18 #29

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Exorcist

Neither do I fully support them, but Griffin makes more sense than most of the others.

Farage is a tricky one.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2018 21:44 by Roastie.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 21:38 #30

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Mr Anderson

To the best of my knowledge the only case/cases a UK court has recognised Sharia Law, is that of divorce between Muslim couples.

From the Government website:

" Sharia councils are not courts in England and Wales. They cannot legally enforce any decision and must operate within the rule of national law. The Government has no plan to change this position.

Many British people of different faiths follow religious codes and practices. The Government does not prevent individuals from seeking to regulate their lives through religious beliefs or cultural traditions. Nothing in the law prevents people abiding by Sharia principles if they wish, provided their actions do not conflict with the law. If they do conflict, then national law prevails.

Sharia councils are not courts, and they are not in any sense part of the legal system in this country. Sharia councils have no legal power to enforce any decisions they make. Any religious council, or other body through which people seek to resolve their disputes, must operate within the rule of national law.

The Government understands that there are concerns about Sharia councils. The full, independent review into the application of Sharia law in England and Wales, launched by the previous Home Secretary on 26 May, will enhance our understanding of any misuse of Sharia law, and the extent of any problem where it may exist."

petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/160883
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2018 21:42 by Roastie.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 22:29 #31

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Roastie wrote:
Mr Anderson

To the best of my knowledge the only case/cases a UK court has recognised Sharia Law, is that of divorce between Muslim couples.

" Sharia councils are not courts in England and Wales. They cannot legally enforce any decision and must operate within the rule of national law. The Government has no plan to change this position.

Many British people of different faiths follow religious codes and practices. The Government does not prevent individuals from seeking to regulate their lives through religious beliefs or cultural traditions. Nothing in the law prevents people abiding by Sharia principles if they wish, provided their actions do not conflict with the law. If they do conflict, then national law prevails.

Sharia councils are not courts, and they are not in any sense part of the legal system in this country. Sharia councils have no legal power to enforce any decisions they make. Any religious council, or other body through which people seek to resolve their disputes, must operate within the rule of national law.

The Government understands that there are concerns about Sharia councils. The full, independent review into the application of Sharia law in England and Wales, launched by the previous Home Secretary on 26 May, will enhance our understanding of any misuse of Sharia law, and the extent of any problem where it may exist."

Do you genuinely think any of the proponents of the many versions of sharia have any respect for other laws outside of their sharia ?

Do you genuinely think the councils do not consider themselves courts ?

Do you understand the scope of the financial drain on UK resources when tens of thousands of women from Islam are all ready backed up in the judicial system having found no mercy in sharia courts and have to turn to the UK courts ?

Do you understand that in the UK now that polygamy is legal for Muslims ? As long as the marriage took place in a nation which recognizes polygamy it is honored as legal in the UK.

Do you not see where this is heading ?

And you say with a straight face sharia will never be implemented ?

In the UK ?

Where no every school meal served is served with HALAL MEAT even though Muslims make up less than 10 percent of the nation?

What happens at 20 percent? 30 ? 40 50? 70?

I will tell you what happens. Sectarian violence happens. The UK will not be immune because it was in some ways kind enough to let that shit take root.

Did you have a look at how its going for the Coptic christians in Egypt lately ?

No ?

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 22:37 #32

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
MrAnderson wrote:
IMO agents are set up far and wide to stall the reaponse to the plan ... And they are succeeding.

They succeed because they tell a bit of truth and it shuts most people up.

Unfortunate but true, I agree.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 22:43 #33

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Mr Anderson

Do you genuinely think any of the proponents of the many versions of sharia have any respect for other laws outside of their sharia ?

Do you genuinely think the councils do not consider themselves courts ?

Do you understand the scope of the financial drain on UK resources when tens of thousands of women from Islam are all ready backed up in the judicial system having found no mercy in sharia courts and have to turn to the UK courts ?

Do you understand that in the UK now that polygamy is legal for Muslims ? As long as the marriage took place in a nation which recognizes polygamy it is honored as legal in the UK.

Do you not see where this is heading ?

And you say with a straight face sharia will never be implemented ?

In the UK ?

Where no every school meal served is served with HALAL MEAT even though Muslims make up less than 10 percent of the nation?

What happens at 20 percent? 30 ? 40 50? 70?

I will tell you what happens. Sectarian violence happens. The UK will not be immune because it was in some ways kind enough to let that shit take root.

Did you have a look at how its going for the Coptic christians in Egypt lately ?

No ?

You're deflecting Mr. Anderson.

"Sharia councils are not courts, and they are not in any sense part of the legal system in this country. Sharia councils have no legal power to enforce any decisions they make. Any religious council, or other body through which people seek to resolve their disputes, must operate within the rule of national law."

The same applies to Jewish Councils in England and Wales who operate Talmudic Law.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 22:51 #34

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Deflecting ?

No i think you are being baffled by bullshit.

So they call it a council so what ?

Its a fucking judicial system based on sharia.

They adjudicate and mediate matters of family anf property OUTSIDE of the national system FIRST.

only if someone from that community has the balls to step up and approach the uk legal system AFTER the sharia courts decision is anything done.

But it requires that person to step outside of the norm they are trying to create with their sharia.

Deflecting lol

Its semantics and council or court its the same.

How many prosecutions for slicing female genitalia to numb sexual pleasure have thier been in the uk ?

ONE so far and potentially thousands and thousands of instances of it happening.

And dont come back with bullshit about male circumsicion either.

Thats another fucking jewish practice thats disgusting and not medically necesssary.

And yes i think it should be made illegal too. No fucking point in it whatsoever.

For Britain 25 Sep 2018 23:11 #35

• Exorcist
  • Senior Boarder
Roastie wrote:
Exorcist

Neither do I fully support them, but Griffin makes more sense than most of the others.

Farage is a tricky one.

Roastie
(((Griffin))) was born in Barnet.

A question for you.

Barnet is home to a large minority population of ....?????

I'll give you three guesses

Answer at the following link:

https://www.allinlondon.co.uk/boroughs/barnet/
NUKES ARE A HOAX

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

For Britain 26 Sep 2018 04:37 #36

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Roastie wrote:
Imo Sharia Law will not come to pass in any Western Nation..

To some extent it already has in Britain, but of course the establishment are hushing it up. Stickers like these are sometimes plastered around muslim areas of our cities by "Muslim Patrols", and woe betide any gays, lesbians. drunks, prostitutes or junkies etc who they catch there after dark!

A muslim patrol in action-

Last Edit: 26 Sep 2018 04:43 by Ugh.

For Britain 26 Sep 2018 13:08 #37

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
@ Ugh

I lived in the London borough of Waltham Forest for 14 years. I have a good insight of Muslims .... the majority of whom were
no problem at all.

Look at the picture you posted. He's a white man probably a convert to Islam, or perhaps an agent of the State?

I never saw these posters, I repeat never.

I can tell you some stories good and bad, but on the whole Muslims I encountered were not Jihadists nor bad people at all.

That said, I know there's a real problem with some Mosques and Imans, especially those financed by the crypto Jews in Saudi Arabia.....
otherwise known as Wahhabism.

I watched on television the other night another fatal shooting in Walthamstow. Thank God I got out. I don't think the majority of lethal
crimes are committed by Muslims, nor whites. On the whole it's black gangs.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2018 13:14 by Roastie.

For Britain 26 Sep 2018 13:32 #38

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Exorcist wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Exorcist

Farage is a tricky one.

Roastie
(((Griffin))) was born in Barnet.

A question for you.

Barnet is home to a large minority population of ....?????

I'll give you three guesses

Answer at the following link:

https://www.allinlondon.co.uk/boroughs/barnet/

I haven't looked at your link yet, but I know London and I know Barnet has a high proportion of the chosen ones!

Griffin may well have Jewish ancestry. Occasionally, but not very often at all, some Jews do buck the trend.

Gerard Menuhin is one example:

"Gerard Menuhin in Scotland is a writer, whose book Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil was published in 2015.
He is the son of the violinist Yehudi Menuhin. In November 2014, Israeli media referred Menuhin as an example of a "Jewish anti-Semite" and "anti-Israel extremist". An article in The Jerusalem Post asserted that he "authored columns in the National-Zeitung, a paper infamous for its neo-Nazi and right-wing extremist ideas."

But back to Barnet.

Gareth Icke publicly reprimanded me for posting these pictures from the Anti-Zionist League website!

The Jewish paedophile Greville Janner was from Barnet afaik?

His father Barnett Janner was the Chairman of the Zionist Federation of Great Britain.

Last Edit: 26 Sep 2018 13:46 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

For Britain 26 Sep 2018 13:33 #39

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda

For Britain 26 Sep 2018 13:38 #40

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
I don't know who Jewish Voice are. I'll have to look into them.

There was an organisation called Jewish Voice for Peace, who from memory, were deeply suspect.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2018 13:39 by Roastie.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin