Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The War on Men and Women, David Icke

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 14:17 #1

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I haven't listened to the whole video yet, but putting it out there anyway.

David Icke is famous for the reptilian agenda. That in my view is a load of crap. It's the transgender agenda. Was he really saying they were shape shifting genders?

Bear with me because Rocco has said on this forum I am the number one "shit stirrer" and I can't think out of the box!

Here's something out of the box.

Many people think Kate Middleton (((nee Goldsmith))) is a tranny. I tend to agree. After all the transgender agenda is a Jewish agenda.

I would suggest Kate Middleton wasn't the first transgender within the Rothschild loving British Royalty. It perhaps went much further back.

She doesn't have a woman's waist and they "suicided" the nurse Jacintha Saldanha because she saw the truth.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 15:06 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum, Rocco

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 16:20 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Roastie wrote:

David Icke is famous for the reptilian agenda. That in my view is a load of crap. It's the transgender agenda. Was he really saying they were shape shifting genders?

Bear with me because Rocco has said on this forum I am the number one "shit stirrer" and I can't think out of the box!

Many people think Kate Middleton (((nee Goldsmith))) is a tranny. I tend to agree. After all the transgender agenda is a Jewish agenda.

I would suggest Kate Middleton wasn't the first transgender within the Rothschild loving British Royalty. It perhaps went much further back.

She doesn't have a woman's waist and they "suicided" the nurse Jacintha Saldanha because she saw the truth.

Roastie, I find the Transsexual (NOT Trans"gender", please stop feeding the perps who invented that word) Agenda interesting and many times convincing. Kate Middleton may be one of them, but:

Based on this image and this image only, I see more arguments for her being a woman than a man. I am not talking about other photos here, just this one.

Female characteristics:
- baby fat on the arms, thighs and waist - men are much harder in those areas, and a sign of a transsexual is exactly that (I started watching a movie with Hillary Swank and "she" definitely is a man; no baby fat)
- the ratio between index finger and ring finger. A typical male trait is a longer ring finger than the index finger, while a typical female has the opposite. It is not definitive and has a range of possibilities (fingers closer in length), but it is one of the factors to take into account. In this photo Kate clearly looks female
- not all women have such wide hips, but the position of their hips with respect to the belly (button; not visible here) is an indication of female or not. Taking this image as true (which might be wrong; they cut and paste whatever image every day), the hips look female, not male.

That there is a war on men and women and that Feminists and MGTOWs respectively are fighting those wars as dupes for the establishment is crystal clear, I don't think we need David Icke to tell us that.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 17:51 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Roastie, I find the Transsexual (NOT Trans"gender", please stop feeding the perps who invented that word) Agenda interesting and many times convincing. Kate Middleton may be one of them, but:

Based on this image and this image only, I see more arguments for her being a woman than a man. I am not talking about other photos here, just this one.

Female characteristics:
- baby fat on the arms, thighs and waist - men are much harder in those areas, and a sign of a transsexual is exactly that (I started watching a movie with Hillary Swank and "she" definitely is a man; no baby fat)
- the ratio between index finger and ring finger. A typical male trait is a longer ring finger than the index finger, while a typical female has the opposite. It is not definitive and has a range of possibilities (fingers closer in length), but it is one of the factors to take into account. In this photo Kate clearly looks female
- not all women have such wide hips, but the position of their hips with respect to the belly (button; not visible here) is an indication of female or not. Taking this image as true (which might be wrong; they cut and paste whatever image every day), the hips look female, not male.

That there is a war on men and women and that Feminists and MGTOWs respectively are fighting those wars as dupes for the establishment is crystal clear, I don't think we need David Icke to tell us that.

You are right about the word. It is transsexual rather than transgender.

I'm not basing my evidence about one photo, that would be crazy. I've looked at many photos and she has the body of a man.

That aside what about Jacintha?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 19:27 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:

Thanks for posting Roast

What we have here is yet another Masonic Hermaphrodite type ideology for the perfect worker, and the same one that Plato talked about all those thousands of years ago, Alan Watt has also being talking about this phenomenon for over twenty years.
In nature this is common place, especially in the bio world where plants have both sexes extant, and some can change from one to another, IE, the common snail or the Common newt/
I think what they have done is spliced parts of DND from other species to aquire this trait, the first specimins will probably not be able to reproduce thereafter.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 19:32 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 24 Oct 2018 23:41 #5

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Nothing surprises in the faktrix.

His other video is right up your alley.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 00:15 by porridge.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 00:11 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
By way of deception with a lot of laughter thrown in for good luck, the same model was used in most new empires towards the end of their success, and by way of deception they continue to use what always works best.

www.gematrix.org/?word=sanat%20kumara%20satan%20semajextah%20god%20we%20use%20sex%20as%20a%20weapon%20for%20certain%20races%20of%20albinos%20we%20are%20in%20the%20s%20club

Who is Ray?

First he did the clubs, practiced then was thrown upon the public

The programming is most definately complete.

See who controls the deception and see your enemy in the flesh.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 00:23 by Gan Anim.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 09:52 #7

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 10:34 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:

Very clever video Por

Lots of subliminals in there, lots of half truths and some truths, I like when the video ends you get more links in the closing frame with David Icke while the memory of alien figures are still fresh in the memory.

Joking aside, what we have here is even more deception for the minds eye, from the masters of deception who encourage abnormalities and revolution where we are encouraged to kick ass as he says in We live.

The remedy is to cease dealing with these wicked unfair leaches, stop paying to watch their deception, resist their holywood conjecture, cease buying from the corporate cess pit, drive then into oblivion and help ourselves to rid us of their effects,

Remember this term, "Isolation Starvation" , which is the opposite to feeding from their trough full of blood and brimstone, lies and deceit.

Many might get withrawal symptoms, but in order to begin, functioning Properly, it must be done without firing any shots until such time our parsimoniousness returns for the better.

You know it makes real sense folks, but can you do it is the question?
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 11:29 #9

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Fake fucking freak show.

User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 12:06 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
The muses have been obsessed with this entity for milleannia.

All the way from Babylonia itself, The word Sibyl comes (via Latin) from the ancient Greek word sibylla, meaning prophetess.

What we have here is the hermaphrodite, a self replicating entity or goddess.

Science is very close to achieving what the minds of men have strived to become, it is purely Masonic.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 12:07 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

The conservative Christian doctrine is the agenda on here & everything alchemical or occult is bad.
Kind of hypocritical as ive pointed out from the Nazi stable..but thats another faith based religious belief they are entitled too.
I personally do think there is nothing wrong with trying to perfect oneself.
Satanism is a materialist thing tho..spiritual alchemy is something different..what the Noah freaks are pushing is a materialist agenda dressed up as spiritual in my opinion..why they have these freaky rituals of changing your sex.
Just my thoughts on this for now without going into one & people saying ive lost the plot. lol
Maybe why they try & feed of us constantly, as they are purely material & totally fallen? Always trying to hold you back with fear from becoming what you were meant to be. Fly or die kind of thing..or just come back & repeat the cycle of birth & death.
Red Bull dont give you wings!
(transhumanism) ;)

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 12:18 #12

• porridge
  • Silver Member

In the garden before Eve came from Adam you had Lilith the hermie.
Another thing with hermes in gardening, is brought on by stress or corrupted genes.
GMO foods, petro chemicals..BPA's. 5G cell towers.
No wonder so many kids are confused.
They wish to keep us all on this prison planet as hostage.
Satanists can never fly off..they need CERN & other fuckery to try & pierce the veil.

Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 12:33 by porridge.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 12:59 #13

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

The conservative Christian doctrine is the agenda on here & everything alchemical or occult is bad.
Kind of hypocritical as ive pointed out from the Nazi stable..but thats another faith based religious belief they are entitled too.
I personally do think there is nothing wrong with trying to perfect oneself.
Satanism is a materialist thing tho..spiritual alchemy is something different..what the Noah freaks are pushing is a materialist agenda dressed up as spiritual in my opinion..why they have these freaky rituals of changing your sex.
Just my thoughts on this for now without going into one & people saying ive lost the plot. lol
Maybe why they try & feed of us constantly, as they are purely material & totally fallen? Always trying to hold you back with fear from becoming what you were meant to be. Fly or die kind of thing..or just come back & repeat the cycle of birth & death.
Red Bull dont give you wings!
(transhumanism) ;)

All religions are stuck in the loope of their own silly making, DNA and Cosmic Expansion is the key to all of life, nature follows the same life force but has no religions, see the runner bean carying out its following of the same energy as it winds up its poll, same for the vine and the majority in the plant kingdom, and herein is the answer to how we are as living beings are been held back by religion as it is orientated.

In the masonic fraternity its called Circumambulation, in the biotechnical fraternity Circumnutation, both are one and the same, a natural phenomenon, sun worship, or worship of what follows the sun, IE, nature worship to be precise.

In "The Golden Bough by Frazer" he lays out quite plainly how religions were born of the observations within nature, or what is known as Totism/early forms of religion, Shamanism stems from the same energy, energy of plants for healing under the houses or planets that are also part of the signs of the zodiac.

And remember nature true and wild has only one true energy, not money, but pure light, Yin and Yang.

See the COA for Siena, Korea, Masonic Smorgasbord, Egyptian Senate are all one and the same following, all the rest are imposters and rightly so.

With this truest form of energy we can obtain everything we need, we do not need money nor religion, just the knowledge of how to harness what comes for free, when we do this we become one with the benefactor, light.

Irregular verbs spoken "perfect/Telios/Perfect Being/Sun/Sole/ EOS, from the Greek for this term is Yeyova/IJehova, I Become, meaning I become one with nature.

Our golden age is when we re-join with nature and discard all the follies of mans ignorance to what empowers us, our willingness to recognize our mistakes and anothers guile for control of our minds is the key to open all of mans locks which prevent our true journey through life.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 13:04 by Gan Anim.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 17:00 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Youve gone deep, deep, again Gan. Slightly off topic but ill try & reply.

I think nature should be admired learnt from & respected, but also has its flaws or has been corrupted..

Was nature ever perfect? as in the golden age or Sayta yuga, is still part of the material consumer 666 carbon based energy vamp, birth death recycle plant we are stuck in. And you can see this in nature as well as nothing is ever really dead & always recycled.

All description of the golden age point towards twin sun, high oxygenated & low gravity, similar to karma what bounds us to the planet.
So I am all for raising your vibration to escape the karmic prison.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 17:22 #15

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
It's easy to dismiss religions Anim and you have the full weight of the cultural Marxist Zeitgeist on your side, but you can't dismiss Jesus, no matter how you and your Masonic cronies working for their Jewish Kenite overlords, might want to.

But you clearly haven't listened to the words of Jesus and really understood them.

Do you know what he meant when he said:

"The Kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed."

I'm sure you understood the implications of what he was saying...right?

Yehova means 'I am'. That is fairly well understood in any case..... but I am intrigued by the apparent connection between Hebrew and Greek.

Our alphabet come from Hebrew or at least Semitic Phoenician..... but weren't you arguing against me on this very same point not so long ago when we were discussing the pagan religions? When you strongly and vigorously resisted any idea of Middle-East involvement in ancient European proto-religions (paganism is a religion too), and I showed you how our language comes from this very source so it was just as evident that pagan beliefs also would.

Good to see you're willing to learn and are making good use of this information.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 17:56 by Truthspoon.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 18:16 #16

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
I do not believe in the Ministry of the word, or, the spoken word, neither does nature, if we were one with nature we would be able to communicate with it like speaking to the fellow in front of you.
Nature thrives without any books or bibles or words, humans are out of balance with it and eat her without remorse, this is not living, but destroying another life in order to survive.

The two Suns model is off kilter as well, I opt for the longer day model where nature had more time to thrive in abundance, fossile remains in Antarctica point towars this fact, one of the best indicators are corals growing in the Northern Hemisphere, you can set how long a days is by how many rings that grow in any 24 hour period, these indicate a 20 hour plus daytime, could it be a binary period, yes it could but that is another thread entirely.

As we are, the Ecliptic is ascending towards the equator or its lowest ebb as it continues what we will eventually encounter is equality, IE, a constant 12 x 12 ratio of day and night on a permanent basis until the trend reverses again, this is a fact, and all life in this equality is in all year round situation, and we are now moving back towards this time period at around a .78 mim every hundred years when measired at the Autumnal Equinox, we are basically heading back towards equality and life will only be able to exist properly in and about the equator, the poles will be under miles of ice, at this point and the planet will only be able to support a Billion or so people.

I do not put my trust in any religious books due to the fact that the further one goes into them the less we actually know of what life was like in the very early days, everything is so ambiguous that making any sense of the words is nigh on impossible, as it was originally intended to be by those who first invented and used the spoken word, every one of them are fraudulent, in a very contradictory way; you see, One cannot say of something that it is and that it is not in the same respect and at the same time."

The two opposites cancel themselves out and a terrible waste of mind energy which could be used for doing good deeds instead, or being discarded if you choose not to believe in the charachter called Jesus, we shun each other through this crazy rhetoric.

I would like to continue living without any religion and to be as kind as possible to nature and those around me, this is my kind of equality, then what time I have left is not wasted on religious dogma, nature does not waste time it gets on with it and always thrives regardless, sleeps when it needs too, breeds when the conditions are right, it is equality in motion, it does not change its clock times, and in a different kind of harmonry regulated by the seasons and or its immediate environment.

There is no too deep in my kind of philosophy only creating things by my own dint and mind energy, this trait belongs to all of us, but it has been stolen by those who use the spoken words for their advantage, if we shared our vision of how things might be in a different way and more freely without duress we would certainly be in a golden age of our own making.

Religion is not easy to dissmiss, it is hard to by design, and the fear written into it, good riddens to it I say, period.
INACTIVE

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 18:36 #17

• Truthspoon
Dismiss religion all you like.

But do you dismiss Jesus Gan Anim?

That is the big question.

Do you dismiss the one righteous man who stood up and told the world the truth of its condition.

It's all very well worshipping trees and mystical spirals Gan Anim but it will probably assure your spiritual future as nothing more aspirational than being reborn in the next world as a kind of etheric mulch much like the contents of the council's brown bin of natural waste.

Know what I mean?

Some of us have the understanding that we can progress into the next dimension with our identity intact, indeed, this is Jesus' promise. And that man didn't lie.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 18:44 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 18:42 #18

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Dismiss religion all you like.

But do you dismiss Jesus Gan Anim?

That is the big question.

If I am given a choice which is outside of my control to be controlled by the question, then I will ignore it completely, and live my life the way I see fit, without harming another or their property.

This is my answer and my philosophy nobody elses, it must be this way or nothing at all.

I Am, that righteous man, I can only fail myself, and ask nobody else for any kind of salvation but what I make of my own volition, I am my fathers son and a father myself.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 18:49 by Gan Anim.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 18:48 #19

• Truthspoon
That's literally hilarious Gan Anim.

You are the righteous man, eh?

Like this guy no doubt:

Whatever righteousness you think you have with you Masonic allusions and tree worship will probably not sit well with your fellow travellers in the next world who will no doubt brook noone with false pretensions.

You are entitled to your delusions, but they are doing you no good and not preparing you for what is in fact, a potentially dangerous journey beyond this world into the next when the time comes.

I can only tell you that I have seen this world and know that there are great dangers and very very hungry beings out there, very eager to feast on naive spirits who think the trees will save them.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 18:55 by Truthspoon.

The War on Men and Women, David Icke 25 Oct 2018 18:53 #20

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The two Suns model is off kilter as well, I opt for the longer day model where nature had more time to thrive in abundance, fossile remains in Antarctica point towars this fact, one of the best indicators are corals growing in the Northern Hemisphere, you can set how long a days is by how many rings that grow in any 24 hour period, these indicate a 20 hour plus daytime, could it be a binary period, yes it could but that is another thread entirely.

Okay good point youve made before, Its all coming back to me now your 'Rothschild' evidence..but corals are not that old Gan & sea levels change dramatically in a short space of time.but whats you idea on the golden age then that you speak of..describe it.
I am talking about a non consumer energy vamp world..that is the classic depiction of the golden age.
Plus the trees you are talking about are not that old are they..I am going back slightly further than that..try the dinosaurs, how did they grow so big & carry their own weight in our atmosphere..

Im not saying I have this worked out, but we are being lied to bigtime as I already proved to you in Frothys thread..& I keep on gathering evidence to reafirm.
Obviously going off topic, so apologies..
Sandra 'Bollocks' is without doubt a man..its so fucking blatant. You either see it or ya dont. :)