Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GAB

GAB 29 Oct 2018 14:41 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
from gab.com

Gab has spent the past 48 hours proudly working with the DOJ and FBI to bring justice to an alleged terrorist. Because of the data we provided, they now have plenty of evidence for their case. In the midst of this Gab has been no-platformed by essential internet infrastructure providers at every level. We are the most censored, smeared, and no-platformed startup in history, which means we are a threat to the media and to the Silicon Valley Oligarchy.

Gab isn’t going anywhere.

It doesn’t matter what you write. It doesn’t matter what the sophist talking heads say on TV. It doesn’t matter what verified nobodies say on Twitter. We have plenty of options, resources, and support. We will exercise every possible avenue to keep Gab online and defend free speech and individual liberty for all people.

You have all just made Gab a nationally recognized brand as the home of free speech online at a time when Silicon Valley is stifling political speech they disagree with to interfere in a US election.

The internet is not reality. TV is not reality. 80% of normal everyday people agree with Gab and support free expression and liberty. The online outrage mob and mainstream media spin machine are the minority opinion. People are waking up, so please keep pointing the finger at a social network instead of pointing the finger at the alleged shooter who holds sole responsibility for his actions.

No-platform us all you want. Ban us all you want. Smear us all you want.

You can’t stop an idea.

As we transition to a new hosting provider Gab will be inaccessible for a period of time. We are working around the clock to get Gab.com back online. Thank you and remember to speak freely.

Andrew Torba, CEO Gab.com
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie

GAB 30 Oct 2018 14:50 #2

i'd never even heard if gab until now

i guess any publicity is good publicity...

GAB 30 Oct 2018 15:28 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
from gab.com

Gab has spent the past 48 hours proudly working with the DOJ and FBI to bring justice to an alleged terrorist. Because of the data we provided, they now have plenty of evidence for their case. In the midst of this Gab has been no-platformed by essential internet infrastructure providers at every level. We are the most censored, smeared, and no-platformed startup in history, which means we are a threat to the media and to the Silicon Valley Oligarchy.

Gab isn’t going anywhere.

It doesn’t matter what you write. It doesn’t matter what the sophist talking heads say on TV. It doesn’t matter what verified nobodies say on Twitter. We have plenty of options, resources, and support. We will exercise every possible avenue to keep Gab online and defend free speech and individual liberty for all people.

You have all just made Gab a nationally recognized brand as the home of free speech online at a time when Silicon Valley is stifling political speech they disagree with to interfere in a US election.

The internet is not reality. TV is not reality. 80% of normal everyday people agree with Gab and support free expression and liberty. The online outrage mob and mainstream media spin machine are the minority opinion. People are waking up, so please keep pointing the finger at a social network instead of pointing the finger at the alleged shooter who holds sole responsibility for his actions.

No-platform us all you want. Ban us all you want. Smear us all you want.

You can’t stop an idea.

As we transition to a new hosting provider Gab will be inaccessible for a period of time. We are working around the clock to get Gab.com back online. Thank you and remember to speak freely.

Andrew Torba, CEO Gab.com

Nov ... did you see this video Porridge posted earlier about Torba and GAB?

The left/right media CNN versus FOX is just another fake "ill-union" piece of theatre for the masses..

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/71442-goyim-defense-league-rejects-the-pittsburgh-story-youtube.html#304668
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 Oct 2018 16:50 by Roastie.

GAB 31 Oct 2018 07:48 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes I saw it many hours ago when it was posted in that other thread.

CNN is basically (((CNN))) so no suprises there. The costanza-ish look alike there is the guy who Mark Dice takes the mick out of, he barely gets any responses to his tweets on twitter... the importance of these people is overinflated vs who actually pays attention to them or agrees with them. But despite that, make no mistake, despite nobody really listening to them, theyre going all out to demonize GAB... and that will extend to the internet tech side of things, hosting and domain providers etc etc, along with other services GAB was using such as paypal.

GAB 31 Oct 2018 10:39 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Torba Interview - Infowars.

www.minds.com/newsfeed/903725819762180096
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

GAB 05 Nov 2018 11:21 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
It's alive.

GAB 13 Apr 2019 11:38 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
So... I have an account on GAB to promote TZ of sorts....

Ive been going through "people" I followed (to try get followbacks) ... eliminating those who dont follow back.

I noticed that quite a few "people" who follow Milo Yiannopoulos seem to be bot accounts... they typically only follow 1-5 people... and occasionally up to 20, but most are 1-5.. many are just following one.. Milo LOL.

Milo was the common denominator.. but the odd one here and there also follows Alex Jones, Torba, Prison Planet ... and Laura Loomer and Lauren Southern less occasionally... as well as some other e-celebs... moly, dave ruben.

Case in point.. these accounts are like clones of each other.. a few have seemingly legit comments too... but obviously its suss :larf:

This first one is a common pattern, an account that follows just Milo. Seems to have been created to boost Milos follower count. And i do remember when he joined gab, his followers climbed like a mofo instantly to about 60 thousand.

gab.com/OfJamaicensis/following

This one is more typical, following 5 or so people... look who its following lol.. and remember, ive just seen thousands of these that follow THE SAME 1-5 people as i go through a list of people i followed.

gab.com/JoaquinRodriguez/following

Then theres ones which i still think are bots that follow a few more...

gab.com/shopdangerway/following

gab.com/Turtle/following

There are thousands of these accounts over there following only the e-celebs and not interacting with anyone for years after being set up and slightly active.

Normal type accounts are obvious and a good number of those actually followed the TZ account back.. because they are real people.

Whereas many accounts following Milo and others seem to have been set up to follow these people then abandoned. They were set up, follow Milo, Prison Planet, Alex Jones and a few more... made a post or two (which seem rather robotic) , then abandoned.

So I posit that some of the e-celeb "followers" there are fake... infact in Milos case id say many of them are.

God knows how bad the fake shit would be on twitter (for those e-celebs still there) ... because on fiverr you can give poor indian computer geeks 5 bucks to give you 10k followers at a time on twitter (or hold up death to jews signs as pewdiepie chose to do)
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2019 11:59 by novum.

GAB 13 Apr 2019 11:47 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I noticed years ago that a good amount of followers of Alex Jones on twitter seemed to be fake.

Seems the pattern is repeating itself on gab because he is another that these bots follow.

Good luck to them I guess but this is Truth Zone so when I see that shit I will post about it. :larf:

GAB 13 Apr 2019 11:52 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
It doesnt end over there with what I believe are bot accounts created to boost e celeb follower numbers.

Just another example here, following only Milo ( again as i said there are thousands of these suckers over there :lmao: )

gab.com/famoussasjohn/following

And another following Dave Ruben, Lauren Southern, Prison Planet and of course, always Milo lmao

gab.com/shanegoodall/following

Same pattern, following the same handful of le truthy merchants.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare