Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The real fun is about to begin

The real fun is about to begin 10 Nov 2018 11:56 #1

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Big fan of Blackstone. Good informative videos with excellent analysis of events.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The real fun is about to begin 11 Nov 2018 16:29 #2

You are correct but looking in the wrong direction.

Central African Republic, Russia has troops and Wagners mob in the CAR training certain militias. The Vice President was recently sacked, he was a Muslim. Seleka the Muslim militia have told all Russian forces to leave the CAR or face the consequences.
France has just given a shed load of cash and 1500 assault rifles to another militia.
France was the organiser and paymaster of Seleka when they tried to take over the CAR about 4 years ago.

CAR borders DRC which has Presidential elections very soon :lmao: :lmao:

DRC has militias supported by Rwanda and Uganda who have been trying to overthrow the Government for many years. Now throw into the mix Ebola, its going to get very interesting in that region. Also a certain part of the DRC wants to become an independent country.. :wissl:

Chinks have no say in any of this, except which road to tarmac next.

Russians, French and Yanks are the players.

The real fun is about to begin 12 Nov 2018 04:15 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
exilium wrote:
As Lenin said; we will the battle of the mind through using slogans and the repeating of them..

Yes, the masses can be easily manipulated, but not everybody is a member of the masses!
For example the Establishment have been throwing all kinds of programming shit at me for 70 years but it hasn't had the slightest effect on me, I'm still exactly the same tough-minded sonofabitch I always was, so if I can resist it, others can..:)

The real fun is about to begin 12 Nov 2018 18:17 #4

exilium wrote:
Soon to be on the UN's private emloyee payrole if not already.

Diamonds are forever eh.

Diamonds are so passe, Platinum and Cobalt :cool2:

www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/warns-ebola-perfect-storm-dr-congo-180925113725348.html

And yes as Russia is in Africa again, standby for proxy wars ala the 80's
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2018 18:19 by entrangermercenary1.

The real fun is about to begin 12 Nov 2018 19:21 #5

exilium wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
exilium wrote:

Diamonds are forever eh.

www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/09/warns-ebola-perfect-storm-dr-congo-180925113725348.html

I heard about the Ebola earlier today, also lots of Lithium and gold found in Afghanistan.

www.mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/

A commodities war or wars like we have never seen before, in between virus outbreaks to slow things down a little.

Thanks EM1

You only heard about Ebola today in DRC !!?? Get out the shed more ffs :wissl:

The real fun is about to begin 12 Nov 2018 19:27 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
exilium wrote:

Diamonds are forever eh.

I heard about the Ebola earlier today, also lots of Lithium and gold found in Afghanistan.

www.mining.com/1-trillion-motherlode-of-lithium-and-gold-discovered-in-afghanistan/

A commodities war or wars like we have never seen before, in between virus outbreaks to slow things down a little.

Thanks EM1

My mate works in Nigeria, says it was really bad with the Ebola epidemic last year. Heaps of dead bodies on every street corner
You can't fix stupid

The real fun is about to begin 12 Nov 2018 19:36 #7

exilium wrote:
exilium wrote:
exilium wrote:

Diamonds are forever eh.

Thanks EM1

The latest round of the virus that is, saw the earlier non starters, but there is a lot more to follow I would say, just in time to prevent the goodies from landing in the wrong cabal, a bit unsafe for freedom fighters though, who could bring it back home, like those who fought for money and supplied the Spanish flu fields.

enough said :thumbup:
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2018 19:37 by entrangermercenary1.

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 11:01 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I'd never heard of Blackstone, and after skipping through that vid he doesn't impress me one iota and sounds like an Establishment plant. For example he says its "repugnant" to bash all muslims.
Bollocks, they're all Jesus-rejecters so they definitely don't belong in our Christian countries!
I like this bloke even though he's an atheist
..:)-

Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 11:11 by Ugh.

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 11:30 #9

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
I'd never heard of Blackstone, and after skipping through that vid he doesn't impress me one iota and sounds like an Establishment plant. For example he says its "repugnant" to bash all muslims.
Bollocks, they're all Jesus-rejecters so they definitely don't belong in our Christian countries!

The problem is the Jews ship these people over so that they can both destroy the white civilisation and also recruit more haters for their wars against brown people they don't like.

So Jews will always be top of my hate list because I am able to see and understand how they manipulate us into doing their bidding.

Less intelligent people just aren't able to figure it out, that's why they follow Yiddo Robinson and that Pat Cohen guy.

It's worth using your brain to find out who's really trying to get you, if only for the sake of self-preservation if nothing else.

So yeah, I know you think you're clever Ugh, but you're just not. You've worked out a pretty slick operation I'll admit it with your daft pictures of Elvis and Spock and your puns, but as for real intelligence, discernment and higher level analysis, you just don't have it.

And like all such people you are just not aware of your limitations, and so you will never strive for deeper knowledge.

I'd say it's repugnant to bash all Muslims because most Muslims spend their lives living in their countries thousands of miles from us and have literally nothing to do with us. Why would you bash them? Let them eat, let them live, let them die. They're not your problem.

The Jews however are as ONE dedicated to our destruction and overthrow at every turn. Everything they do, every time they criticise Trump in the Jew York Times, every time they promote transgenderism, everytime they censor our people and shut down free speech on their online platforms they control, every time they mock Jesus, Christians and proclaim that white people need to be replaced.

They are ALL working together to one end. To destroy us.

I'll bash all Jews ANY DAY because I've done my research and I notice the names that keep cropping up again and again on this war on whites, civilisation, normality and human dignity, are Jewish names. They are our true enemy.

You're either really dumb, or are just a Freemasonic shill of some kind. Let us know which it is.
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 11:44 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 15:17 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
..So Jews will always be top of my hate list because I am able to see and understand how they manipulate us into doing their bidding..Less intelligent people just aren't able to figure it out,
You're either really dumb, or are just a Freemasonic shill of some kind. Let us know which it is.

As a truthseeker I LURV the truth, and if it's true that the jews are behind shady goings-on I'll gladly embrace your theory.
BUT (and it's a big 'But'), I can't see any EVIDENCE that the jews are behind much at all.
So until you jew-haters can provide solid evidence, it'll remain just another consp-theory as far as I'm concerned.
In fact for all I know you jew-haters might be muslims or snowflakes using jews as a smokescreen to hide the REAL enemies, namely muslims and lefty libtards
..:)

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 15:35 #11

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
..So Jews will always be top of my hate list because I am able to see and understand how they manipulate us into doing their bidding..Less intelligent people just aren't able to figure it out,

I can't see any EVIDENCE that the jews are behind much at all.

I've just given you the evidence with the examples I suggest.

You just don't want to see it. Because you have an agenda. You do not care about the truth and you do not seek it, you're more interested in being smug and playing games.

And that my poor friend, is enough to get you kicked out of the Jesus club. Or indeed perhaps it is the proof that you were never a member in the first place.

John 14:17
And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.…
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 15:37 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 15:49 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
You do not care about the truth and you do not seek it, you're more interested in being smug and playing games..

As a Christian you'd think I'd hate jews for killing JC, but as they've given up their bad habit of killing young prophets I'm willing to cut them some slack.
Let me play my "family" card again below, this is a typical family in all our Christian countries, well fed, well housed, affluent and comfortable, I don't see any evidence of jews sabotaging that happy lifestyle at all..:)
The REAL danger to us are muslims going on killing sprees in our streets, and lefty teachers trying to turn your kids into gays/lesbians/trannies, just look around, THAT's the sort of solid evidence we truthseekers want

Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 16:01 by Ugh.

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 16:05 #13

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I can't see any EVIDENCE that the jews are behind much at all.

I've just given you the evidence with the examples I suggest.

You just don't want to see it. Because you have an agenda. You do not care about the truth and you do not seek it, you're more interested in being smug and playing games.

And that my poor friend, is enough to get you kicked out of the Jesus club. Or indeed perhaps it is the proof that you were never a member in the first place.

John 14:17
And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.…

He doesn't want to know about Zionist or Jewish domination TS.

Anyone with an open mind (except if they're a shill, Jewish or a Shabbos Goy) on this forum would question all the information which has been given to this person called "Mick", surname probably Finklestein or such like.

He doesn't watch videos we post ... because he knows they contain TRUTH.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 16:11 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 16:14 #14

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
And once again we have a non religious topic turned upon its head and into biblical quotations, I would not mind if a certain member had something of value to add to the topic matter, but alas another thread ruined by his biblia pauperum and religious dogma, any on lookers will be driven away from debate by this constant resolution and picture postcard mentality, his main agenda I think.

Here is the well rehearsed and diabolis for all to see, the only form of conjecture he knows, so its best not to encourage him any more.

Its Nemesis Time, or pergatory place for a time out, Please.

It's a discussion you conceited ass. You don't get to impose censorship here just because you're a butthurt atheist.

People like you are the real oppressors of history..... but you are always so keen to tell everyone else to be nice....or else, while you dance around telling everyone flowers grow out of your backside.

And it's people like you who have historically butchered and murdered people like me while patting yourself on the back and telling yourself that Christians are evil, mind controlled and insane, and we perhaps are not even human at all, and we need to be killed, for progress, for the revolution, for science, for the good of the Communist International. Whatever your excuse in history.

Yeah....you're a real nice guy....pfffft. Your language is a dead give away to the monster within you that you try to hide.

But if a man like you had any power....... you would persecute us believers without mercy.

Whereas people like me, Christians, are happy to leave people like you to your folly. We do not need to impose anything on you.

You have a perfect right to be wrong...... but someone like you cannot bear for me to be right. You would try to make me as foolish and in error as you. Perhaps that's the problem. You cannot bear someone who doesn't have the same opinion as you, because it makes you doubt yourself.

But someone who knows they are in truth, they do not feel unsettled or disturbed by other opinions.

That's almost like a fundamental issue of history and perhaps a reason why the atheists and humanists have been the great bloodletters of history. The truth is something they cannot abide because they sense that they are in error, so they must try to censor and kill those who stand in truth in order for there be noone to challenge the lies and delusions that they cherish and hold dear.
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 16:29 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 16:34 #15

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
exilium wrote:
And once again we have a non religious topic turned upon its head and into biblical quotations, I would not mind if a certain member had something of value to add to the topic matter, but alas another thread ruined by his biblia pauperum and religious dogma, any on lookers will be driven away from debate by this constant resolution and picture postcard mentality, his main agenda I think.

Here is the well rehearsed and diabolis for all to see, the only form of conjecture he knows, so its best not to encourage him any more.

It's a discussion you conceited ass. You don't get to impose censorship here just because you're a butthurt atheist.

People like you are the real oppressors of history..... but you are always so keen to tell everyone else to be nice....or else, while you dance around telling everyone flowers grow out of your backside.

And it's people like you who have historically butchered and murdered people like me while patting yourself on the back and telling yourself that Christians are evil, mind controlled and insane, and we perhaps are not even human at all, and we need to be killed, for progress, for the revolution, for science, for the good of the Communist International. Whatever your excuse in history.

Yeah....you're a real nice guy....pfffft. Your language is a dead give away to the monster within you that you try to hide.

But if a man like you had any power....... you would persecute us believers without mercy.

Whereas people like me, Christians, are happy to leave people like you to your folly. We do not need to impose anything on you.

You have a perfect right to be wrong...... but someone like you cannot bear for me to be right. You would try to make me as foolish and in error as you. Perhaps that's the problem. You cannot bear someone who doesn't have the same opinion as you, because it makes you doubt yourself.

But someone who knows they are in truth, they do not feel unsettled or disturbed by other opinions.

That's almost like a fundamental issue of history and perhaps a reason why the atheists and humanists have been the great bloodletters of history. The truth is something they cannot abide because they sense that they are in error, so they must try to censor and kill those who stand in truth in order for there be noone to challenge the lies and delusions that they cherish and hold dear.

There are untold numbers of Christians who work tirelessly to help those in need.

I have an acquaintance, a Christian and inspirational woman in her late eighties who has helped so many homeless and disadvantaged people.

She doesn't preach her religion to anyone else ... she gets on with helping people ..... a wonderful person.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 16:37 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Gaia, porridge

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 18:56 #16

Ugh wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

As a truthseeker I LURV the truth, and if it's true that the jews are behind shady goings-on I'll gladly embrace your theory.
BUT (and it's a big 'But'), I can't see any EVIDENCE that the jews are behind much at all.
So until you jew-haters can provide solid evidence, it'll remain just another consp-theory as far as I'm concerned.
In fact for all I know you jew-haters might be muslims or snowflakes using jews as a smokescreen to hide the REAL enemies, namely muslims and lefty libtards

Totally agree Ugh, I find it amusing a poster condones the hating of Muslims but applies the same logic of hating Muslims to Jews.

Totally fucked in the head...

Eh twuff spoon..ffs :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 19:03 #17

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Jews are the worlds foremost problem. But when Right-Wing Zionist Israelis want to hurt Left-Wing Atheist Jews and Muslims we should not interfere, we should just sit back and enjoy the show :)
You can't fix stupid

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 21:27 #18

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Jews are the worlds foremost problem. But when Right-Wing Zionist Israelis want to hurt Left-Wing Atheist Jews and Muslims we should not interfere, we should just sit back and enjoy the show :)

Roc, Jews, Muslims, Christians are real life people, it is not the people who are the problem but the age old ideology that take presidence over reality, true nature has no religions, no borders.
I was talking about commies and invaders not religions
You can't fix stupid

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 21:32 #19

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
exilium wrote:

There are untold numbers of Christians who work tirelessly to help those in need.

I have an acquaintance, a Christian and inspirational woman in her late eighties who has helped so many homeless and disadvantaged people.

She doesn't preach her religion to anyone else ... she gets on with helping people ..... a wonderful person.

I would see it as untold numbers of good people, you don't need to ad the religious footing, we are people first, ideology second, it is the person who does the good, that is all that matters.

Kindness is not an act, it is a way of life, that one choose over adversity, we need no churches, no religions, only empathy and philosophy.

Some will call others atheists, I would call them students of life.

I only mentioned her religion because your posts are biased against Christianity, and not other religions or ideologies.
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 21:34 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The real fun is about to begin 13 Nov 2018 21:36 #20

• Seanxx
Ugh wrote:
520Qw

Your 're a brainwashed idiot! And that's been kind to you.
Last Edit: 13 Nov 2018 21:37 by Seanxx.