Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why is Israel in the EU ?!

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 20 Nov 2018 23:50 #1

• miacat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Rural Retreat
I see Israel is in the European Nations (football) League, in the same group as Albania and Scotland. Seems odd to me. Also, Israel takes part in the Eurovision Song Contest. What's going on? :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 00:05 #2

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
miacat wrote:
I see Israel is in the European Nations (football) League, in the same group as Albania and Scotland. Seems odd to me. Also, Israel takes part in the Eurovision Song Contest. What's going on? :hahano:

It's not just about football or singing Miacat . It's about the military.

See my thread about ZATO on the David Icke forum:

The Hasbara team of Boots, Knight of Albion, Sevenhills and Strummer 101 hated me for bringing it to the forum's attention.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062744684

"Great article to read here by YUNUS EMRE. Excerpt "When the Veil Drops"

"As always, it seems now a days, an event of major importance occurs, only to be tucked away immediately in the interstices of a news cycle which never stops long enough - to report the news. Unless you knew just where to look, and were diligent in doing it, you'd never realize that the green light for advancing a tiny terror statelet located in Asia's middle east towards membership in a group known as the NORTH ATLANTIC Treaty Organization had just blinked on.

Israel to open permanent mission at NATO HQ after Turkey lifts veto "
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 00:12 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: miacat

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 02:30 #3

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
miacat wrote:

All those jews the Rothschilds and other Zionists et al recently shipped in to create their Israel did come from Europe you have to admit. :hahano: :hahano:

Where their ancestry hails from going further back is of course a continued topic of debate.

But yea, with me I first noticed theyre in Eurovision and thought wtf... i dont follow the (((fusball))) much no more, went off it when (((Frank Lowy))) took it over here and my favourite national league clubs were banned for being too european, LOL... started to see (((their))) influence everywhere.

Worshipping footballers etc is total cuckery anyway as is being a sheep that feeds the club owners and broadcasters riches... sorry rant over LOL
User(s) who Liked this post: miacat, Roastie

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 10:16 #4

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
As the Jews control the EU , contaminating all it touches , they could be situated on the Hollow(hoax) Moon and they'd still exert demonic influence saying they were under attack, still persecuted - I suppose it's global position is something they themselves determine not long accepted geography.................Israel , founded on victimized Europeans must have as much right to degrade and pervert the Contest on that 'fact' alone , :hahano:, ...................the real contest they win is not that of crooning but Organized Crime.
User(s) who Liked this post: miacat, Roastie

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 11:33 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
The more I hear how these people slither unseen into the annals of government and power, the more they deserve the title "Varroa Destructor" who languish within the best kept and wealthiest hive integrities, feeding relentlessly upon the good will of the peoples children to be, where they mask the stench and destruction they leave behind at any given moment by deception and smiles and cries.

With such a minds set as the chosen ones and their complete disregard for the lives of the common man does not really stand much of a chance in hell of picking them out of their hair and putting them in jars to slowly starve, IE, "Isolation Starvation" which is what they are doing to us.

If there was a white race that needed cleansing it is these individuals, who will go down with a smile knowing they have been a part of their Great Works, and ultimate goal, to control all of the global houses for their own benefit.

As long as we continue exchanging our physical labour for their controlled monetary and starvation program the poorer we will all become.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, miacat

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 11:54 #6

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gan Anim wrote:
The more I hear how these people slither unseen into the annals of government and power, the more they deserve the title "Varroa Destructor" who languish within the best kept and wealthiest hive integrities, feeding relentlessly upon the good will of the peoples children to be, where they mask the stench and destruction they leave behind at any given moment by deception and smiles and cries.

With such a minds set as the chosen ones and their complete disregard for the lives of the common man does not really stand much of a chance in hell of picking them out of their hair and putting them in jars to slowly starve, IE, "Isolation Starvation" which is what they are doing to us.

If there was a white race that needed cleansing it is these individuals, who will go down with a smile knowing they have been a part of their Great Works, and ultimate goal, to control all of the global houses for their own benefit.

As long as we continue exchanging our physical labour for their controlled monetary and starvation program the poorer we will all become.

Yet you are a Freemason.

The Freemasons are the slitherers for the Jews.

You sir are one of the slitherers.
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 11:56 by Truthspoon.

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 12:03 #7

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Yet you are a Freemason.

The Freemasons are the slitherers for the Jews.

You sir are one of the slitherers.

You're really are on a biblical crusade arn't you, no masons here, unless you are an Eastern Star and whore of Babylon.
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 14:03 by Gan Anim.

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 14:04 #8

• Voltaire
  • Expert Boarder
jews get involved in everything. if you try to exclude them you're an antisemite.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, miacat, Roastie, Rocco

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 16:47 #9

• miacat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Rural Retreat
I may a bit naive when it comes to international politics. I still don't quite see how Israel became part of the Euro football competition, or how/why it is in the Eurovision Song Contest (not that I am in any way a fan - I hate it and haven't tuned in for years!).

Israel is in the Middle East so geographically cannot be part of Europe. No one would say neighbours Lebanon, Syria and Jordan belong in a European competition so to me it's still an oddity! I'm not nuts on football but I couldn't believe it when I noticed Scotland were playing Israel in the European Nations League :hahano:

My question is how exactly did this happen? (How could it be the military Roastie?) And was a broadcaster responsible for getting Israel into the Eurovision? Sorry to harp on but it bugs me! Maybe I should go out and sweep the leaves... :yup:

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 19:55 #10

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
miacat wrote:
I may a bit naive when it comes to international politics. I still don't quite see how Israel became part of the Euro football competition, or how/why it is in the Eurovision Song Contest (not that I am in any way a fan - I hate it and haven't tuned in for years!).

Israel is in the Middle East so geographically cannot be part of Europe. No one would say neighbours Lebanon, Syria and Jordan belong in a European competition so to me it's still an oddity! I'm not nuts on football but I couldn't believe it when I noticed Scotland were playing Israel in the European Nations League :hahano:

My question is how exactly did this happen? (How could it be the military Roastie?) And was a broadcaster responsible for getting Israel into the Eurovision? Sorry to harp on but it bugs me! Maybe I should go out and sweep the leaves... :yup:

Nato or Zato (Zionist Atlantic Treaty Organisation!) is an intergovernmental military alliance between 29 North American and European countries

As you rightly point out, Israel is not in Europe, but they have been invited by Nato to establish an office in Brussels, the
first steps towards full membership of Nato in my opinion.

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4909988,00.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 20:10 #11

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
The topic says, "Why is Israel in the EU ?!". Israel is NOT in the EU.
Case closed

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 20:18 #12

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
Rocco wrote:
Case closed

It's there b/c IT says to wants to be - above logic or law.

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 20:19 #13

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Rocco wrote:
Case closed

Not a full member of the EU ..... yet.

"Israel is an associated state of the European Union. The relations between the two are framed in the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, and the Union for the Mediterranean.

The main legal ties between Israel and the EU are set by the 1995 Association Agreement. Several other agreements cover sectoral issues"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93European_Union_relations

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 20:23 #14

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
"Relations between Israel and the European Union are generally positive on the economic level, though affected by the Israeli–Palestinian conflict on the political level. In particular, Israel views four decades of EU declarations on the Israeli–Palestinian conflict as one-sided and pro-Palestinian".

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 20:29 #15

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Case closed

Not a full member of the EU ..... yet.

"Israel is an associated state of the European Union. The relations between the two are framed in the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, and the Union for the Mediterranean.

The main legal ties between Israel and the EU are set by the 1995 Association Agreement. Several other agreements cover sectoral issues"

Totally immaterial to the reality that Jews run the Show - this 'fact' is only what they themselves WANT - it removes them from compliance . not that that matters either , we all know of all the UN resolutions regarding Palestine that IT routinely ignores.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 20:37 #16

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
William managed to find time to dislodge himself from wailing at the wall, to meet the he/she? winner of the Eurovision song contest, Netta, who hates boys.

Satire version.

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 20:53 #17

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
The EU and the UN are not Zionist and not Pro-Israel
Many Leftist Jews have a disproportionate amount of influence in Politics, Media, Finance, Education, and Law. But they are not Zionist
Not all Globalists are Zionist. The NWO is not necessarily Zionist. Not all Masons are Zionist
Zionists do not run the world

But I guess that's just one black pill to bitter to swallow for you

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 21:44 #18

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Rocco wrote:
Many Leftist Jews have a disproportionate amount of influence in Politics, Media, Finance, Education, and Law. But they are not Zionist
Not all Globalists are Zionist. The NWO is not necessarily Zionist. Not all Masons are Zionist

WOW :lmao:

The majority are pro Zionism, no question about it.
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 21:45 by Roastie.

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 21:55 #19

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Rocco wrote:

The UN IS fundamentally Zionist because it was the UN which created the State of Israel.

And Freemasonry is a tool of world Jewry to do their will in the Goyish nations.

There may be individual members and even certain Masonic chapters who are not pro-Jewish, but these people are operating 'off-script'.

Why do you think the Freemasons wish to rebuild Solomon's Temple? This is a proto-Zionism in its purest form.

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Roastie

Why is Israel in the EU ?! 21 Nov 2018 21:59 #20

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:

WOW :lmao:

The majority are pro Zionism, no question about it.
By blaming everything on Zionism alone you're letting a lot of bad guys off the hook
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin