Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA.

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 17:27 #1

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
They've used them in Portugal, Greece , ect but never as much as in CA. these last 2 yrs , esp. in the last couple months . A combination of Agenda 21/30/50 goals, stack and pack - moving peeps off rural land and suburban communities alike .........
Clearing land for future high speed rail .........cheap remedy
Some random targets without 'purpose' .......just unlucky rich goys in Malibu ........
Per usual the financial boom to those in the “Catastrophe Bond Market”.....Rothschild owned PG&E who, own the DEW planes and the technology too.

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=108940
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=108927

stopthecrime.net/wp/category/firesthe-new-normal/

this is just a few and not the best - many won't link - cut off at server -

will post more here later - hundreds dead - thousands homeless - thousands more at the border :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 17:49 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
INACTIVE

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 17:54 #3

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Lizzy wrote:
They've used them in Portugal, Greece , ect but never as much as in CA. these last 2 yrs , esp. in the last couple months . A combination of Agenda 21/30/50 goals, stack and pack - moving peeps off rural land and suburban communities alike .........
Clearing land for future high speed rail .........cheap remedy
Some random targets without 'purpose' .......just unlucky rich goys in Malibu ........
Per usual the financial boom to those in the “Catastrophe Bond Market”.....Rothschild owned PG&E who, own the DEW planes and the technology too.

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=108940
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=108927

stopthecrime.net/wp/category/firesthe-new-normal/

this is just a few and not the best - many won't link - cut off at server -

will post more here later - hundreds dead - thousands homeless - thousands more at the border :facepalm:

Given the close proximity of many of the houses burned all it take for a whole row to burn is wind direction.

Unlike the houses we live in here, where a house next door can burn out totally and leave the ones next to it, intact, which are built from stone or brick, not prefab timber like many here in the video's leaving only their chimney stacks intact and standing.

I don't buy the laser weapon triolgy, I say it is a distraction.

But willing to debate,,
INACTIVE

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 18:07 #4

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I won't debate until you have informed yourself of the facts

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 18:09 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=108835
UN Agendas Stealthily Take Over Paradise California (Videos)

The Other Shoe Just Dropped in Paradise, California: Residents Banned from Returning Due to “Health Hazards”
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 18:30 by Lizzy.

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 18:52 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

California Fire Walkthrough Multiple Anomalies -

many better vids have been removed -

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 19:11 #7

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

Rather than buy out and move residents from a nuclear contaminate site - burn them out .

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 19:16 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
DRILLS at same time as FIRES -

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 19:19 #9

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=108712
CALIFORNIA DEW ATTACKS: NWO Globalists Can’t Believe They Got Away With So Much Mass Murder and Destruction

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 19:26 #10

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

back in July.........it's all been very massive over last 5-6 months

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 19:53 #11

After watching some of the videos, I have to admit that something just doesn't seem right about all of this. Houses and cars burned to nothing and in some cases totally vaporized, while many of the surrounding trees still remain standing and not burned? Does a forest fire do that? Very odd.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 19:56 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:07 #12

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
agenda 21

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:09 #13

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
After watching some of the videos, I have to admit that something just doesn't seem right about all of this. Houses and cars burned to nothing and in some cases totally vaporized, while many of the surrounding trees still remain standing and not burned? Does a forest fire do that? Very odd.

I can solidly assure you zo that I've seen far more evidence than this - most I'm just unable to post for one reason or another .
SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS -
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 20:11 by Lizzy.

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:14 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:19 #15

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=108559
HOUSE IN HALF - AND CERTAIN OTHERS LEFT STANDING

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:24 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:30 #17

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Lizzy wrote:

California Fire Walkthrough Multiple Anomalies -

many better vids have been removed -

Okay lets look at the visual evidence in this film.

First I must mention the music or what is known in the interrogating and programming fraternity as white noise and slow down of speach on tape.

Flash fires are capable of moving very large objects as the updraught of the available oxygen creates uplifts or heat plumes which can turn cars over, the cars show here are from the first series of fires not the recent ones, I have the original pictures saved from earlier.

Then the host says the people are not allowed back into the area yet on a safety issue/s, yet this guy is walking around freely with at least three partrol vehicles only a few yards away from him observing him, I say he is a plant.

People are still missing, maybe they are still on vacation, if he was a local he would know who they are.?

What we have here is subliminal programming and not very good programing at all.

Lots of scorched trees as I have already mentioned earlier, the firs/pines have very thick protective bark that can withstand flash fires and have different levels of damage and need to be rexamined in a years time to see how they recovered as they often do in forest fires, this has never ben followed up that I know of, saying that other good videos have been removed prooves nothing to bolster your synopsis.

Chimney stacks left intact as I said earlier, stone and brick do not burn, nor steel.

Lots of melted car wheels is normal, I used to be a breakdown recovery mechanic for our RAC for several years with two different companies and have seen this where cars were TWOC'ed, nearly all alloy wheel are gone as well as the aluminum engine blocks which readily melt due to the much higher temp due to plastics burning.

Further conjecture about cars burning but not trees or bushes, very poor pictures which do show the trees are scorched right next to the car, also some bushes and or species have very little combustable material and do not catch fire easily.

The building with half or a third left and the wedding cake model is also poor subliminal programming,

If you have ever burned off the heather on the shooting moors you will see this exact same model taking place afterwards, where small patches are not burned and have to be control burned by ading more fire to them in order of getting them to burn otherwise they get left behind as the wind picks its own route through the area.

Sorry Liz but these films and conjecture are very poorly put together, and very poor quality indeed, so your going to have to bring something better to my table before I continue to debating with you further, real on the ground footage or its all up in the air like the laser weapon theory.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 20:51 by Gan Anim.

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:36 #18

Lizzy wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I can solidly assure you zo that I've seen far more evidence than this - most I'm just unable to post for one reason or another .
SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS -

I've seen enough to know that something isn't normal about all this.

Trucks and cars in the streets everywhere just melted and turned upside down, twisted metal everywhere, alloy wheels melting to liquid... houses vaporized, etc etc. Meanwhile trees and plastic rubbish bins just yards away seem relatively untouched and unburnt? That shit just aint normal. Many of these scenes resemble the aftermath of some sort of aerial attack in a war zone, rather than the aftermath of a forest fire. And that's coming from somebody who's a skeptic to all these ''direct energy laser weapons'' and what not.

What mostly captures my interest is how the scale of the damage is meant to be the aftermath of forest fires, yet many of the surrounding trees are clearly unburnt and are still very green. Very strange. Damage of that scale would have also burned all the surrounding trees and foliage. Yet that doesn't seem to be the case here.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 20:51 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:42 #19

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
PORTUGAL LAST YR - I DON'T BELIEVE LASERS BROUGHT DOWN TOWERS - THAT WAS NANO-THERMITE

2 YRS OF DIRECT ENERGY WEAPON DESTRUCTION IN CA. 25 Nov 2018 20:55 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
keep the celebs in line
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare