Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone My arse

Truth Zone My arse 30 Nov 2018 23:26 #1

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 77
Ive yet to see much of the aforementioned truth in this web area
Anyone else got a different experience?
I do see a lot of bollox being tossed
But is that really all there is here??

:facepalm:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 02:17 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
There is a lot of bollox lately, a lot of repetitive arguing.

But there is more than that buried in past posts and threads, which only the search function can reveal.. but it isnt all easy to find sometimes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 02:24 #3

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 6161
  • Likes received: 1368
novum wrote:
There is a lot of bollox lately, a lot of repetitive arguing.

But there is more than that buried in past posts and threads, which only the search function can reveal.. but it isnt all easy to find sometimes.

The Global Warmongering is continuing, we have a new "Mars Lander" on Devon Island and lots of interesting present and historical stuff to talk about. Can you open some interesting new threads or revive old gems from the past years to get the levels up a bit more?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 04:50 #4

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
Im very busy right now, its tough for me to find the time.

But again in response to the OPs question, well...

Total Messages: 230807 | Total Subjects: 7743

Sometimes you have to sort the wheat from the chaff etc etc.

This place is a forum where people submit stuff, it is whatever the contributors make it essentially.

And as always, peoples personal interpretation of what truth is will vary, if anyone feels there is NO truth here they are free to say why and post up their truth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 05:23 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
novum wrote:
There is a lot of bollox lately, a lot of repetitive arguing.

But there is more than that buried in past posts and threads, which only the search function can reveal.. but it isnt all easy to find sometimes.

That’s your mistake by letting all the trolls run free on the board.

Now all the serious posters have left, or are hardly posting anymore.

So it’s clear this ‘anarchist’ little model of ‘anything goes’ of yours don’t work, as it turns the place into chaos.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 05:37 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
^ To add to that:

What are you expecting in a complete cultural marxist brainwashed insanity-ward world we’re all living in..? For people to ‘behave’ and ‘act like adults’ ? :roll:

Obviously that isn’t realistic with all these NPC’s running around.

What we have on the board now are drug addicted cultural marxists, jews and ‘4 1/2 truthers’ shredding the place.

While all the good people, who posted tons of useful information, left due to your policy of not having a policy.
Because they didn’t want to see their every thread being torpedoed by trolls.

You see?
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 05:52 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 09:27 #7

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
^ coming from someone that spends his time constantly troll stalking Gaia with abuse year upon year, amongst other posters that he trolls at, he hates the forum, he wants it changed, it's why he trolls it.

Hitler & troll. Hitler & troll...Ad infinitum

Flare can go post his Stormtard comments in SF, and won't need to bother novum and abuse the rest of us any longer....but he'd rather hang around here trolling the all inclusive element of the forum, without realising that it's been kind enough to include him, his bs, and his trolling,

He's unaware that if novum upheld the guidelines as rules, his sorry arse would have been out a long time ago.

Truthzone community standards
We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or content that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Bye Flare, off you pop now.... :wissl:
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 09:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 10:48 #8

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
Frothy wrote:
^ coming from someone that spends his time constantly troll stalking Gaia with abuse year upon year, amongst other posters that he trolls at, he hates the forum, he wants it changed, it's why he trolls it.

Hitler & troll. Hitler & troll...Ad infinitum

Flare can go post his Stormtard comments in SF, and won't need to bother novum and abuse the rest of us any longer....but he'd rather hang around here trolling the all inclusive element of the forum, without realising that it's been kind enough to include him, his bs, and his trolling,

He's unaware that if novum upheld the guidelines as rules, his sorry arse would have been out a long time ago.

Truthzone community standards
We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or content that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Bye Flare, off you pop now.... :wissl:

And like a true believer in spiritualism and a want for human kindness and freedom from weapons and well made things you never fail to dissapoint, and come straight in with negativity towards another fellow human, but you hate that right?, asking only a few moments ago for people to be kind to each other, to put down our weapons and discard all well made things, but use the weapon of choice as a bargain plee.

Listen to yorself, what do you hear.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 10:59 #9

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
Flare wrote:
novum wrote:
There is a lot of bollox lately, a lot of repetitive arguing.

But there is more than that buried in past posts and threads, which only the search function can reveal.. but it isnt all easy to find sometimes.

That’s your mistake by letting all the trolls run free on the board.

Now all the serious posters have left, or are hardly posting anymore.

So it’s clear this ‘anarchist’ little model of ‘anything goes’ of yours don’t work, as it turns the place into chaos.

In a world of equilibrium the individual must be able to deal with all real problems that might happen along the way, if we begin asking for others to sort out anothers opinion that is different to our own, then we end up sliding back down the snakes instead of climbing the ladders to freedom.

In a More stable world one does not enter the game of snakes or ladders on the throw of a dice, because that dice cannot choose its own spots and does not know where it is going to land = chance and we all know what chance does, works some of the time..

Chaos can only reign in a world where people have more opinions than they have real life skills, skills that can care for their own well being, words are not well being for those who will not work for themselves, and lazily take themselves back to slumber, back to pasture that someone else has planted.

If words prevent anyone from obtaining what you need to survive, then chaos and the spoken word has won that day and we will all go without.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 12:35 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ coming from someone that spends his time constantly troll stalking Gaia with abuse year upon year, amongst other posters that he trolls at, he hates the forum, he wants it changed, it's why he trolls it.

Hitler & troll. Hitler & troll...Ad infinitum

Flare can go post his Stormtard comments in SF, and won't need to bother novum and abuse the rest of us any longer....but he'd rather hang around here trolling the all inclusive element of the forum, without realising that it's been kind enough to include him, his bs, and his trolling,

He's unaware that if novum upheld the guidelines as rules, his sorry arse would have been out a long time ago.

Truthzone community standards
We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or content that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Bye Flare, off you pop now.... :wissl:

And like a true believer in spiritualism and a want for human kindness and freedom from weapons and well made things you never fail to dissapoint, and come straight in with negativity towards another fellow human, but you hate that right?, asking only a few moments ago for people to be kind to each other, to put down our weapons and discard all well made things, but use the weapon of choice as a bargain plee.

Listen to yorself, what do you hear.

I hear ,me pointing out that Flare wants the rules of the forum enforced, but in doing so he neglects to consider that he himself would be subjected to them and kicked out, his argument and his behaviour and incompatible, that's my message.

He doesn't want the forum to be all inclusive but he doesn't seem to ever consider that it includes him, and his views, when many other forums' wouldn't. My message is also about the hypocrisy of his spite....there is no hate from me there, even though you seem intent on inserting it, where it is not really present, as you just did.

Odd truth seeking indeed Gan, what are you tying to manufacture here?
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 12:41 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 13:53 #11

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ coming from someone that spends his time constantly troll stalking Gaia with abuse year upon year, amongst other posters that he trolls at, he hates the forum, he wants it changed, it's why he trolls it.

Hitler & troll. Hitler & troll...Ad infinitum

Flare can go post his Stormtard comments in SF, and won't need to bother novum and abuse the rest of us any longer....but he'd rather hang around here trolling the all inclusive element of the forum, without realising that it's been kind enough to include him, his bs, and his trolling,

He's unaware that if novum upheld the guidelines as rules, his sorry arse would have been out a long time ago.

Truthzone community standards
We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or content that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Bye Flare, off you pop now.... :wissl:

And like a true believer in spiritualism and a want for human kindness and freedom from weapons and well made things you never fail to dissapoint, and come straight in with negativity towards another fellow human, but you hate that right?, asking only a few moments ago for people to be kind to each other, to put down our weapons and discard all well made things, but use the weapon of choice as a bargain plee.

Listen to yorself, what do you hear.

I hear ,me pointing out that Flare wants the rules of the forum enforced, but in doing so he neglects to consider that he himself would be subjected to them and kicked out, his argument and his behaviour and incompatible, that's my message.

He doesn't want the forum to be all inclusive but he doesn't seem to ever consider that it includes him, and his views, when many other forums' wouldn't. My message is also about the hypocrisy of his spite....there is no hate from me there, even though you seem intent on inserting it, where it is not really present, as you just did.

Odd truth seeking indeed Gan,

what are you tying to manufacture here?


I hear what you are saying, I would let Mr Flare give his own free opinion, we don't have to agree with it though, or look for favours elsewhere, but take things with a pinch of salf, and then offer pepper.

Sharing my points of view, why? would you have them regulated?

And if so, remember what you have just said a few moments ago.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 16:58 #12

Oreironstar wrote:
Ive yet to see much of the aforementioned truth in this web area
Anyone else got a different experience?
I do see a lot of bollox being tossed
But is that really all there is here??

:facepalm:
My shrink says its good for me to log on here and enjoy the entertainment...just saying :cool2: :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gan Anim

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 19:21 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ coming from someone that spends his time constantly troll stalking Gaia with abuse year upon year, amongst other posters that he trolls at, he hates the forum, he wants it changed, it's why he trolls it.

Hitler & troll. Hitler & troll...Ad infinitum

Flare can go post his Stormtard comments in SF, and won't need to bother novum and abuse the rest of us any longer....but he'd rather hang around here trolling the all inclusive element of the forum, without realising that it's been kind enough to include him, his bs, and his trolling,

He's unaware that if novum upheld the guidelines as rules, his sorry arse would have been out a long time ago.

Truthzone community standards
We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or content that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Bye Flare, off you pop now.... :wissl:

And like a true believer in spiritualism and a want for human kindness and freedom from weapons and well made things you never fail to dissapoint, and come straight in with negativity towards another fellow human, but you hate that right?, asking only a few moments ago for people to be kind to each other, to put down our weapons and discard all well made things, but use the weapon of choice as a bargain plee.

Listen to yorself, what do you hear.

I hear ,me pointing out that Flare wants the rules of the forum enforced, but in doing so he neglects to consider that he himself would be subjected to them and kicked out, his argument and his behaviour and incompatible, that's my message.

He doesn't want the forum to be all inclusive but he doesn't seem to ever consider that it includes him, and his views, when many other forums' wouldn't. My message is also about the hypocrisy of his spite....there is no hate from me there, even though you seem intent on inserting it, where it is not really present, as you just did.

Odd truth seeking indeed Gan,

what are you tying to manufacture here?


I hear what you are saying, I would let Mr Flare give his own free opinion, we don't have to agree with it though, or look for favours elsewhere, but take things with a pinch of salf, and then offer pepper.

Sharing my points of view, why? would you have them regulated?

And if so, remember what you have just said a few moments ago.

It's Flare that is asking for regulation not I, that's why I'm saying that according to the present guidelines, if upheld, he would be excluded from the forum. it seems like he wants to be exempt from any rules himself.

if you want to manufacture hate and place it into my posts as if it's really there, as you did Gan, that's up to you, all i'm asking is what for?
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 19:23 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 22:10 #14

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 1619
  • Likes received: 128
TOPIC: Truth Zone My arse

As I half-jokingly said earlier, perhaps Truth Zone should be renamed "Conspiracy Theory Zone".
In particular all the anti-jewish talk in here borders on paranoia and is getting on my tits because I haven't seen the slightest bit of evidence that the jews are out to get us. If they were, they'd have pulled strings to close down TZ ages ago on a charge of "hate speech"..:)
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 22:11 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 22:21 #15

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1646
  • Likes received: 1447
Ugh wrote:
TOPIC: Truth Zone My arse

As I half-jokingly said earlier, perhaps Truth Zone should be renamed "Conspiracy Theory Zone".
In particular all the anti-jewish talk in here borders on paranoia and is getting on my tits because I haven't seen the slightest bit of evidence that the jews are out to get us. If they were, they'd have pulled strings to close down TZ ages ago on a charge of "hate speech"..:)

If talking about Jewish criminality is a problem for you, then change forums :thumbup:

The London Jewish forum, I'm sure would welcome you.



twitter.com/jewishlondon?lang=en
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 22:21 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 22:25 #16

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ coming from someone that spends his time constantly troll stalking Gaia with abuse year upon year, amongst other posters that he trolls at, he hates the forum, he wants it changed, it's why he trolls it.

Hitler & troll. Hitler & troll...Ad infinitum

Flare can go post his Stormtard comments in SF, and won't need to bother novum and abuse the rest of us any longer....but he'd rather hang around here trolling the all inclusive element of the forum, without realising that it's been kind enough to include him, his bs, and his trolling,

He's unaware that if novum upheld the guidelines as rules, his sorry arse would have been out a long time ago.

Truthzone community standards
We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or content that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Bye Flare, off you pop now.... :wissl:

And like a true believer in spiritualism and a want for human kindness and freedom from weapons and well made things you never fail to dissapoint, and come straight in with negativity towards another fellow human, but you hate that right?, asking only a few moments ago for people to be kind to each other, to put down our weapons and discard all well made things, but use the weapon of choice as a bargain plee.

Listen to yorself, what do you hear.

I hear ,me pointing out that Flare wants the rules of the forum enforced, but in doing so he neglects to consider that he himself would be subjected to them and kicked out, his argument and his behaviour and incompatible, that's my message.

He doesn't want the forum to be all inclusive but he doesn't seem to ever consider that it includes him, and his views, when many other forums' wouldn't. My message is also about the hypocrisy of his spite....there is no hate from me there, even though you seem intent on inserting it, where it is not really present, as you just did.

Odd truth seeking indeed Gan,

what are you tying to manufacture here?


I hear what you are saying, I would let Mr Flare give his own free opinion, we don't have to agree with it though, or look for favours elsewhere, but take things with a pinch of salf, and then offer pepper.

Sharing my points of view, why? would you have them regulated?

And if so, remember what you have just said a few moments ago.

It's Flare that is asking for regulation not I, that's why I'm saying that according to the present guidelines, if upheld, he would be excluded from the forum. it seems like he wants to be exempt from any rules himself.

if you want to manufacture hate and place it into my posts as if it's really there, as you did Gan, that's up to you, all i'm asking is what for?

I'm saying it as it is nothing more, not wanting anyone to be executed and or removed, those knowingly breeding hate will become a victim of their own doings, if I am asked questions then I will given my opinions, as long as I am free to do so.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 22:55 #17

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736
Ugh wrote:
TOPIC: Truth Zone My arse

As I half-jokingly said earlier, perhaps Truth Zone should be renamed "Conspiracy Theory Zone".
In particular all the anti-jewish talk in here borders on paranoia and is getting on my tits because I haven't seen the slightest bit of evidence that the jews are out to get us. If they were, they'd have pulled strings to close down TZ ages ago on a charge of "hate speech"..:)

Here's the evidence you need:

"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 01 Dec 2018 23:37 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
Flare wrote:
novum wrote:
There is a lot of bollox lately, a lot of repetitive arguing.

But there is more than that buried in past posts and threads, which only the search function can reveal.. but it isnt all easy to find sometimes.

That’s your mistake by letting all the trolls run free on the board.

Now all the serious posters have left, or are hardly posting anymore.

So it’s clear this ‘anarchist’ little model of ‘anything goes’ of yours don’t work, as it turns the place into chaos.
Flare wrote:
^ To add to that:

What are you expecting in a complete cultural marxist brainwashed insanity-ward world we’re all living in..? For people to ‘behave’ and ‘act like adults’ ? :roll:

Obviously that isn’t realistic with all these NPC’s running around.

What we have on the board now are drug addicted cultural marxists, jews and ‘4 1/2 truthers’ shredding the place.

While all the good people, who posted tons of useful information, left due to your policy of not having a policy.
Because they didn’t want to see their every thread being torpedoed by trolls.

You see?

Well first of all its been said that forums are dying everywhere, and it is because of social media, twitter, facebook etc etc.

Forums are kind of for over 35 year olds now, younger people think its wierd to post on a forum and they want social media.

The rise of gab is another example of that, out of nowhere and within 2 years they have over 600 thousand sign ups, and there you can say what you like for the most part and it isnt moderated. they only introduced more widespread muting options just now and thats probably to cater to the e-celebs, most of which dont post there anyway they still persist with twitter.

Second we arent making govt policy here its a forum for exchange of ideas and info.

And then theres the members forums option, people can use those to moderate as they would like.

This place was from the get go a site where we didnt want to moderate much, or at all really in myself and Frogs case, and to also allow everyone to have their say, now if that means it ends up dead well so be it i guess, the idea didnt work, and i never wanted to be its policeman.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Gan Anim, Oreironstar

Truth Zone My arse 02 Dec 2018 00:42 #19

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 1619
  • Likes received: 128
Incidentally, despite what I said earlier there's nothing wrong with conspiracy theories, because as truthseekers it's our duty to examine, discuss and debate them, and it's FUN to do so.
At the moment I simply don't believe that the jews are responsible for everything, so it's up to the theorists to provide strong evidence, and so far I haven't seen anything conclusive.
By far the biggest enemies are muslims, pinkos, libtards, commies and snowflakes, the evidence of that is all around in plain view
..:)
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 00:43 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 02 Dec 2018 01:55 #20

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 6161
  • Likes received: 1368
The biggest enemy in life is lack of self knowledge.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 42.7%United StatesIndia 0.6%India
United Kingdom 20.1%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.6%CanadaNorway 0.5%Norway
Australia 4.6%AustraliaPoland 0.5%Poland
Netherlands 3.6%NetherlandsBelgium 0.3%Belgium
Germany 3.1%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2%FranceGreece 0.3%Greece
China 1.7%ChinaItaly 0.3%Italy
Russian Federation 1.2%Russian FederationSlovakia 0.2%Slovakia
Spain 1%SpainSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Switzerland 1%SwitzerlandFinland 0.2%Finland
Colombia 1%ColombiaDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Sweden 0.9%SwedenCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Romania 0.7%RomaniaUnited Arab Emirates 0.1%United Arab Emirates
Ireland 0.6%IrelandMexico 0.1%Mexico

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 10:
Exorcist, Rocco, MrAnderson, Ugh, porridge, Flare, Vancity Eagle, Roastie, entrangermercenary1, Gaia

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).