Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone My arse

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 00:06 #141

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
Flare wrote:
The jews make it look like they're enemies of the muslims, while in fact they are working together in order to make Europe go under....

AARGH yet another conspiracy-theory, as if there aren't already enough floating around out there....:)

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's the truth.

Hear this rabbi tell it on t.v.

Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 00:10 #142

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
For me it's like I'd just offered you a cup of tea and you start screaming rape.

:larf:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 01:19 #143

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Truthspoon wrote:
Talking of floaters, why are you still here? I thought you'd been flushed ages ago.

Ah, "flushing" brings back a nostalgic memory from my childhood mate, I once tried to flush some orange peel down the loo but it floated and wouldn't go down. My dad went for a slash later and seen it and went ballistic and started kicking me like a dog for the hideous crime....:)
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 01:20 by Ugh.

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 03:09 #144

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
My dad went for a slash later

I haven't heard that term in ten years lol

Made me smile , thanks for that
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 14:37 #145

There's no shortage of quality material here on TZ on a myriad of different topics. If you're prepared to bypass and ignore all the petty fighting and name calling, that is.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 18:43 #146

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
There's no shortage of quality material here on TZ on a myriad of different topics. If you're prepared to bypass and ignore all the petty fighting and name calling, that is.

Im not sure what your gig is here Zorro
Seems your a moderator?

Ive enjoyed alot of your posts as you seem balanced and level ( :noway: No FREEMASONIC pun here sppoon..... :facepalm: )

Is the quality material just going over broken ground past??? as alot of your clients seem keen on.... :dunno:
Is there ANY material about moving on and forward with whats been learnt from the Quality material you say there is no shortage of???

PS
Ive noticed the resident stooges are on to this post already

This is not a personal attack .....before they turn it in to one.....It is a cry for help??/ is there any point?
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 21:48 by Return of Zorro.

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 19:05 #147

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:

Right, the TZ donations thermometer is full which is a healthy sign, and as for the TZ kiddies throwing tantrums at each other, nobody takes them seriously..:)
PS- the Fortean Times forum (below) went up the spout earlier this year, I was a member for a while but walked out because at least one mod was a control-freak and I suppose a lot of other members jumped ship too. There are many forums around that are spoilt by crap mods.
As I've said before, the TZ mods are among the best mods I've ever come across because they simply let TZ run itself most of the time.
.:)

Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 19:09 by Ugh.

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 19:08 #148

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Right, the TZ donations thermometer is full which is a healthy sign, and as for the TZ kiddies throwing tantrums at each other, nobody takes them seriously..:)
PS- the Fortean Times forum (below) went up the spout earlier this year, I was a member for a while but walked out because at least one mod was a control-freak and I suppose a lot of other members jumped ship too. There are many forums around that are spoilt by crap mods.
As I've said before, the TZ mods are among the best mods I've ever come across because they simply let TZ run itself without interfering
.:)

O ffs .... WAVE!!!!

Please man the loonies are litterally on the grass!
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 19:31 #149

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt

He was only referring to so-called "peaceful" muslims who don't want to see laws restricting their "religious freedom", same as the jews.
Earlier he said jewish kids who wear the kippah (that little black hat that he's touching below) are being attacked by muslims in the streets of Paris, so if he's happy with that he must be nuts
..:)

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 21:48 #150

Oreironstar wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Seems your a moderator?

Ive enjoyed alot of your posts as you seem balanced and level ( :noway: No FREEMASONIC pun here sppoon..... :facepalm: )

Is the quality material just going over broken ground past??? as alot of your clients seem keen on.... :dunno:
Is there ANY material about moving on and forward with whats been learnt from the Quality material you say there is no shortage of???

PS

This is not a personal attack .....before they turn it in to one.....It is a cry for help??/ is there any point?

I am indeed one of the moderators here, but as you can see, there's very little if any interference here from mods. We take the philosophy that people should be grown up and mature enough to self moderate themselves. I only tend to move or delete below the belt stuff which gets reported to me, and I most certainly don't have the time to read through all the posts here. Neither do I have the inclination to go through vetting peoples posts. The mods here just let people get on with it, in the hope most people will keep things relatively civil.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 21:55 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh, Oreironstar

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 21:53 #151

Ugh wrote:
There are many forums around that are spoilt by crap mods.
As I've said before, the TZ mods are among the best mods I've ever come across because they simply let TZ run itself most of the time.[/color].:)]

Cheers. That's the whole idea. I've never been somebody who tries to treat other adults like children, either.

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 22:25 #152

• Flare
Zorro wrote:
Ugh wrote:
There are many forums around that are spoilt by crap mods.
As I've said before, the TZ mods are among the best mods I've ever come across because they simply let TZ run itself most of the time.[/color].:)]

Cheers. That's the whole idea. I've never been somebody who tries to treat other adults like children, either.

On the other hand, one can't say jews and cultural marxists are really sane people who are up for a healthy debate, now are they? :chuckle:

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 22:26 #153

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Seems your a moderator?

PS

I am indeed one of the moderators here, but as you can see, there's very little if any interference here from mods. We take the philosophy that people should be grown up and mature enough to self moderate themselves. I only tend to move or delete below the belt stuff which gets reported to me, and I most certainly don't have the time to read through all the posts here. Neither do I have the inclination to go through vetting peoples posts. The mods here just let people get on with it, in the hope most people will keep things relatively civil.

Thanks for responding
Well said , and i respect that....i dont think i came across very well and am sorry for my belligerent questions to you.....
I think ill prescribe myself a dose of watch the ride for a bit.....its a doozy!
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Ugh

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 22:29 #154

• Flare
Oreironstar wrote:
Thanks for responding
Well said , and i respect that....i dont think i came across very well and am sorry for my belligerent questions to you.....
I think ill prescribe myself a dose of watch the ride for a bit.....its a doozy!

:chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 22:35 #155

Oreironstar wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Seems your a moderator?

PS

Thanks for responding

You're welcome.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 22:36 #156

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
He was only referring to so-called "peaceful" muslims who don't want to see laws restricting their "religious freedom", same as the jews.
Earlier he said jewish kids who wear the kippah (that little black hat that he's touching below) are being attacked by muslims in the streets of Paris, so if he's happy with that he must be nuts

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 22:45 #157

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
On the other hand, one can't say jews and cultural marxists are really sane people who are up for a healthy debate, now are they? :chuckle:

They're probably too chicken to come in here because they know we'd humiliate their wacky beliefs, same goes for religionists and cultists et, I've been busting their asses on the boards for years and they just can't take it..:)
One cultist board said to me- "Your account has been disabled, do not attempt to register at our board again"

Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 22:47 by Ugh.

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 22:53 #158

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

Sure, there are a few crackpot jews around, just as there are a few crackpot christians, muslims and other cults, but nobody takes them seriously, they're FUNNY..:)

Last Edit: 03 Dec 2018 22:55 by Ugh.

Truth Zone My arse 03 Dec 2018 23:12 #159

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
Sure, there are a few crackpot jews around, just as there are a few crackpot christians, muslims and other cults, but nobody takes them seriously, they're FUNNY..:)

Have a look at this then, for if you want to know who's organising the mass immigration to Europe...

The Refugee Crisis explained [Documentary 2018]

Who opened the borders and who helped the “refugees” come in?
Who funds the crisis?
Why?

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 00:44 #160

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Have a look at this then, for if you want to know who's organising the mass immigration to Europe...
The Refugee Crisis explained [Documentary 2018]
Who opened the borders and who helped the “refugees” come in?
Who funds the crisis?Why?

Sorry mate I can't be assed to watch any vids posted by anybody that are over a couple of minutes long, or long rambling posts that are full of text.
I prefer to hear members views in their own words in just a few short sentences, so take it as a compliment.
Anyway I already know who's behind mass immigration, it's the mushbrained lefty traitors, libtards and snowflakes
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare