Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone My arse

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 00:58 #161

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Ugh wrote:

Sorry mate I can't be assed to watch any vids posted by anybody that are over a couple of minutes long, or long rambling posts that are full of text.
I prefer to hear members views in their own words in just a few short sentences, so take it as a compliment.
Anyway I already know who's behind mass immigration, it's the mushbrained lefty traitors, libtards and snowflakes
..:)

So you are right UGH that there is a small army of left leaning foot soldiers that you call libtards , lefties and snowflakes.

Thing is , they got their ideas and training from somewhere.

So where did they get their training ? Their ideas ?

Who has been guiding their suicide mission ?

Who has been filling the Universities and the Media with these kinds of people ?

Where did they get the idea they need to hand over our civilizations to people who cannot and will not see it prosper ?

Dont get me wrong I know you are right , but what people are trying to explain here is there is a reason these treacherous fucks are acting the way they are

they have been indoctrinated into thinking this way and can you see how there is a certain clique of people who on the one hand demand that you dont criticsize them and yet feel free to drag their dicks all over our nations free from any push back ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 01:16 #162

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Sorry mate I can't be assed to watch any vids posted by anybody that are over a couple of minutes long, or long rambling posts that are full of text.
I prefer to hear members views in their own words in just a few short sentences, so take it as a compliment.
Anyway I already know who's behind mass immigration, it's the mushbrained lefty traitors, libtards and snowflakes

So you are right UGH that there is a small army of left leaning foot soldiers that you call libtards , lefties and snowflakes.

Who has been filling the Universities and the Media with these kinds of people ?

Where did they get the idea they need to hand over our civilizations to people who cannot and will not see it prosper ?

Dont get me wrong I know you are right , but what people are trying to explain here is there is a reason these treacherous fucks are acting the way they are

they have been indoctrinated into thinking this way and can you see how there is a certain clique of people who on the one hand demand that you dont criticsize them and yet feel free to drag their dicks all over our nations free from any push back ?

Well, it surely weren't the muslims who done all that. :chuckle:
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 02:29 #163

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Well, it surely weren't the muslims who done all that. :chuckle:

No it isn't but they will happily play their part if it means watching the west fall

They are instructed by religious teaching to do that anyway so any crack in the walls they willingly try and turn it into a chasm

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 06:35 #164

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
MrAnderson wrote:

It's their basic philosophy mate, they're an atheistic godless bunch of spiritual retards whose "religion" is Politcal Correctness, and they think they can go one better than Christianity by being MORE tolerant and MORE compassionate, and that the universe will love them for it.
That's why they promote the "rights" of GLBT's, and support mass immigration of "refugees", and try to ban Christmas etc.
PC-ism is a mindless unthinking "religion", and (in Jesus's words) is a case of "the blind leading the blind"...:)

Hitchens has got them well sussed out, he wrote this last week-

Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 06:38 by Ugh.

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 06:42 #165

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Incidentally Hitchens rightly called Lennon's 'Imagine' "ghastly" and I agree with him, it's become the "theme song" of the aforementioned lefty nutters and has got Satan's fingerprints all over it because it promotes atheism, no borders, mass immigration, communism, and lily-livered appeasement ..:)-

IMAGINE by John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 06:50 by Ugh.

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 08:05 #166

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

It's their basic philosophy mate, they're an atheistic godless bunch of spiritual retards whose "religion" is Politcal Correctness, and they think they can go one better than Christianity by being MORE tolerant and MORE compassionate, and that the universe will love them for it.
That's why they promote the "rights" of GLBT's, and support mass immigration of "refugees", and try to ban Christmas etc.
PC-ism is a mindless unthinking "religion", and (in Jesus's words) is a case of "the blind leading the blind"...:)

You are spot-on here Ugh.

There need to be rules and somewhat restrictions in order to keep society nice, sane, healthy and strong.

If there’s full-on liberty and tolerance for everything, that’s when everything will fall apart easily, like a brick wall built without cement.

Leftists fail to see this, as they have been indoctrinated that the more freedom, the better, in order to rip at the seams of society.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 08:11 #167

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Rocco wrote:
:arowup: That’s Gaia.

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 15:52 #168

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Peter Hitchens is talking in forked tongue about Jews.

And if he's trying to say Muslims or their supporters have changed Christmas over the decades, then he's a shill extraordinaire.

Don't forget Ugh, according to Jews and not Muslims, Jesus Christ is boiling in shit in hell.
But that's hunky dory with you.

It's Jews who have deployed the "Happy Holidays" Christmas cards.

It's Jews who have changed Google and Wikipedia to display BCE and CE (before Common Era and Common Era)
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 16:20 by Roastie.

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 17:33 #169

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Thats some serious nasty about the old jc isnt it

I think hitchens is limited to what he can say

If he came out with it he would get hung by the balls.in public
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 17:35 #170

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
And yes you are right about jewish element wanting rid of christian celebrations

Some jewish family complained after attending a christmas play at a primary school in canada and the music teacher was fired because she was getting the children to sing christmas carols

Really makes.you wonder why they get so fucked off hearing nice things

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 17:36 #171

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:

:twitch:

Has this ever been done????? :dunno: ... geeezuz...thats some serious "sorry for my mistake Guv" right there :thumbup:

Reminds me of an exclamation from years gone.....

Hells Teeth!

EDIT: that bit that says "sorry for my mistake Guv"...used to say Repent.......but i realised i wasnt sure if that even made sense so changed it.... :wissl:
Trying to keep it clean :thumbup:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 17:42 by Oreironstar.

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 17:40 #172

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Oreironstar wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

:twitch:

Has this ever been done????? :dunno: ... geeezuz...thats some repent right there :thumbup:

I think the times are changing tbh and basically their cup runneth over as they say

Its one reason they want tighter control of the internet

They know whats being discussed so .... They know we know

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:00 #173

• Voltaire
  • Expert Boarder
The goyim know.

Not ALL Goyim, but some more evil ones. :chuckle:

edit - im sure some know this track but anyway

Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 18:10 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Oreironstar

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:17 #174

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Voltaire wrote:
The goyim know.

Im hoping im laughing with you at this post
Its Gold
Thats the point tho......Forget naming the jew......who else is to blame while thee rest of us examine those jews that we know......and when we realise they (for the most part) are misunderstood by folks labelling them because of beliefs that are WRITTEN :facepalm: .....

Where then folks??????

Pitch forks and lanterns and reason be damned???

:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:21 #175

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:26 #176

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Roastie wrote:
Could you put that into words beautiful??

for a simpleton such as myself?

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:35 #177

• Voltaire
  • Expert Boarder
Oreironstar wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
The goyim know.

Its Gold
Thats the point tho......Forget naming the jew......who else is to blame while thee rest of us examine those jews that we know......and when we realise they (for the most part) are misunderstood by folks labelling them because of beliefs that are WRITTEN :facepalm: .....

Where then folks??????

I think we are not in total agreement on jews here but glad you found it funny. Naming jewish outrageous behaviour and pointing out their disproportionate control in many fileds is important. But I am a nasty antisemite

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:39 #178

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Voltaire wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
The goyim know.

Its Gold

Where then folks??????

I think we are not in total agreement on jews here but glad you found it funny. Naming jewish outrageous behaviour and pointing out their disproportionate control in many fileds is important. But I am a nasty antisemite

Ok mate
each chooses their own fate :thumbup:

I see your still labelling the whole in the individual parenthesis youve been told about

Im looking for thinkers who dont look at that parenthesis and open their own eyes

Look around i say to them...the world itself is indeed a beautiful experience.....why listen to those who follow books written by those that didnt even see this...

Only person we have to understand in this Life is ourselves
some take the battle unto others because they are weak

Wave???

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:44 #179

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:

The official version of 9/11 is unreal.

Information is being taken down by those who control the Ministry of Truth all the time, about numerous important
current and historical events.

Our false reality

Truthstream Media
Published on Mar 9, 2015

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:50 #180

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Roastie wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:

The official version of 9/11 is unreal.

Information is being taken down by those who control the Ministry of Truth all the time, about numerous important
current and historical events.

Our false reality ?

Truthstream Media
Published on Mar 9, 2015

Yes
Yes
and i agree but yet you post a video that neither of us know who posted?
good information no doubt for those seeking it?

Before you log in here of a moment....and you have to get things done before getting chance to sit down(or stand?) and log in here and partake...
Did you notice anything unusual about those who you have become habit of labelling??
thats right...they were just going about things as folk do.....who cares what they personally have READ and now believe
They dont hate YOU and they dont UNDERSTAND you the same as you dont understand THEM
Dont Label
Dont Hate

Think and open your eyes
What do you see?
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin