Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone My arse

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 18:52 #181

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Could you put that into words beautiful??

for a simpleton such as myself?

The official version of 9/11 is unreal.

Information is being taken down by those who control the Ministry of Truth all the time, about numerous important
current and historical events.

Our false reality ?

Truthstream Media
Published on Mar 9, 2015

Yes
Yes
and i agree but yet you post a video that neither of us know who posted?
good information no doubt for those seeking it?

Before you log in here of a moment....and you have to get things done before getting chance to sit down(or stand?) and log in here and partake...
Did you notice anything unusual about those who you have become habit of labelling??
thats right...they were just going about things as folk do.....who cares what they personally have READ and now believe
They dont hate YOU and they dont UNDERSTAND you the same as you dont understand THEM
Dont Label
Dont Hate

Think and open your eyes
What do you see?

Reading your posts you placed "when just home from work", I imagine you see a big bong in front of you, innit? ;)
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 19:02 #182

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Gaia wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Could you put that into words beautiful??

for a simpleton such as myself?

The official version of 9/11 is unreal.

Information is being taken down by those who control the Ministry of Truth all the time, about numerous important
current and historical events.

Our false reality ?

Truthstream Media
Published on Mar 9, 2015

Yes
Yes
and i agree but yet you post a video that neither of us know who posted?
good information no doubt for those seeking it?

Before you log in here of a moment....and you have to get things done before getting chance to sit down(or stand?) and log in here and partake...
Did you notice anything unusual about those who you have become habit of labelling??
thats right...they were just going about things as folk do.....who cares what they personally have READ and now believe
They dont hate YOU and they dont UNDERSTAND you the same as you dont understand THEM
Dont Label
Dont Hate

Think and open your eyes
What do you see?

Reading your posts you placed "when just home from work", I imagine you see a big bong in front of you, innit? ;)

Bong as in "big ol suck on some weed in a tub without tobacco" ?
No
Artificial stimulants are not required for me to use my brain :thumbup:
I dont rule that sort of behaviour out tho at all!
My mind is open to the world we live in....i just dont dig too much some folks actions
They will answer to themselves in due course....IF...they manage to stay it
I follow my own path
I try to navigate it some by listening and looking for pointers from others who have done similar
Alot think i blow smoke up Gans ass......i guess it can look like it to some Narrow thinkers
We just are cut from similar jibs
We walk our talk
What else is there??
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 21:06 #183

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Oreironstar wrote:
The official version of 9/11 is unreal...

But mate, Al-Qaeda ADMITTED doing 9/11, you can't get any more real than that..:)

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/28/al-qaida-ahmadinejad-911-conspiracy

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 21:12 #184

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
The official version of 9/11 is unreal...

But mate, Al-Qaeda ADMITTED doing 9/11, you can't get any more real than that..:)

www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/28/al-qaida-ahmadinejad-911-conspiracy

:lolplac:

Mate
Now i see your here for you slot imma sit down and catch up with my chores....
By the time ill get back there will be some good laughs to be had for sure! :thumbup:

Have to it lad
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 21:14 #185

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Don't forget Ugh, according to Jews and not Muslims, Jesus Christ is boiling in shit in hell..

Jews and muslims will be getting payback for saying JC wasn't the Son of God....:)

"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)

Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 21:16 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 21:27 #186

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Don't forget Ugh, according to Jews and not Muslims, Jesus Christ is boiling in shit in hell..

Jews and muslims will be getting payback for saying JC wasn't the Son of God....:)

"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)

The Jews׃ Seed of the Serpent!

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 21:42 #187

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?" (Matt 23:33)
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 21:45 by Ugh.

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 23:05 #188

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Must admit my favorite part of the story is when he goes in the temple and starts overturning the money tables

No wonder they got so pissed at him ey

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 23:14 #189

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Must admit my favorite part of the story is when he goes in the temple and starts overturning the money tables

That was also Hitler's favourite story.

Last Edit: 04 Dec 2018 23:15 by Flare.

Truth Zone My arse 04 Dec 2018 23:18 #190

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:

THATS the bit they most especially want you to pay attention to

Look what happens in the Story after he plays that card....

If you take from Ceaser or disprupt it......Up you go !!!

Truth Zone My arse 05 Dec 2018 21:00 #191

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

That was also Hitler's favourite story.

You know what worries me most abkut Hitler ?

I keep finding out i have said the same thing as him.

Truth Zone My arse 05 Dec 2018 21:04 #192

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Oreironstar wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

THATS the bit they most especially want you to pay attention to

Look what happens in the Story after he plays that card....

If you take from Ceaser or disprupt it......Up you go !!!

Yeh theres a few things they sont want you messing with

Look up what the charges are for interfering with the TV broadcast signals

Its worse than murder charges :/

Truth Zone My arse 05 Dec 2018 23:03 #193

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:

Thing is, it was not a temple Mr A, they were known as a Tamon's, or what was known in Babylonia as a house of administration, these were the huge record houses/libraries who had Jewish scribes as their recorders, this is how they knew who owned what and how much to offer loans to and what eventually destroyed their empire, as we are seeing today, Troy was all about money that the empire did not own, which was a form of early steel and just about indestructable and cheap to produce, basically the worlds first big bank crash, which also correspond with dramatic climatical changes, like our Maunder Minimum, these together with the Usury are the greatest killer of mankind.

There is a Latin term that Caesar used to identify them with which was, Putaeli et faeneratorum gregibus inflatus In Latin a Putaelis is the term for a well, but this was not a water well it was a well of knowledge and the well of mankind, where every penny was recorded and the true wealth of the empire and what their slaves actually produced.

They were everywhere throughout the Roman dominated Empire, but they existed long before then, even before the seige of Troy, this is where Masonry was sworn in at the same time, which was the original empirical charity, the two are joined at the hip, here we saw the very first cera-money where new coins were minted during great pomp and circumstance, it was instituted by the Kings of Pergamom at a place called Teos,

Or in Greek parlance T-EOS, which means Temple to the Sun, there is another at Baalbek, IE, BaaL which was another name in Pheonician Parlance for the sun during the winter months which is when the sun crosses back below the equator on 23 September, Hense the name in its full utterance as BaaL Ber-ith, and where we get the months ending in BER, IE, 23 Septem-Ber, Octob-Ber and so on.

The biblical story it but a mere muse and was played for hundreds of years until it was excepted, especially after Charlemange put the agnostics or Pagans under the sword as the old empire was in full retreat and the new era was beginning, all of this is documented BTW.

Christianity is basically the new Pagan conver-sionand can be seen in their versions of symbology.

This is where the new testament was Born, Using; which is an annagram of Usury or money at the helm took over, before then they traded in either real commodities, wine/grains/timber etc and slaves or early raw gold what the Greeks called it Crysos or χρυσός, which was an mixture of gold and silver ore, basically the new worship was money, mainly gold until they discovered how to refine the pure silver out of it which was more valuable than gold at that time.

If you study Greek and Hebrew which was a follow on of the different Greek texts, it is all there to be gathered/Cornucopia, the abundance.

You can also track the wealth as the growing season moved up into Asia Minor and back down again as the commodities waxed nd wayned along with the seasonal growing meridian or winter ecliptic, right across Asia Minor, this is where the Tamons and huge grain stores were also situated and everything was kept, everything was following true nature and the ecliptical advance and decline, back in those days the ecliptic was much higher than today.

The bible is basically a manual of the control of man turned into the greatest rock and roll swindle of them all.

What I share with everyone here is the bare bones, but there is a lot more to it.

Simply look at what is happening around us right now, the greatest swindle of the global purse and dramatic weather changes that are already beginning to show themselves, it is the end of yet another cycle that the elite are already preparing for, and we are all worrying about who is zooming who while it is creeping up on all of us, all I have shared here is 99% correct, please try to debunk it folks, or stay stuck in your biblical mud and world play of words, when there are true records in their symbology, set in stone for those who followed to remember it.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 23:19 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Truth Zone My arse 05 Dec 2018 23:36 #194

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
You know what worries me most about Hitler ?
I keep finding out i have said the same thing as him.

Patriotism is a great thing and Adolf had bucketloads of it, so we all admire him in that respect and echo his words...:)