Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond?

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 04 Feb 2019 19:52 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 04 Feb 2019 20:02 #2

• Straight Shooter

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 05 Feb 2019 12:21 #3

• Exorcist
.......... wrote:

:arowup: This video is Bollocks. The graph featured in the video (no source for the graph data provided) completely contradicts a boom in Paganism.

and ignors the bleedin' obvious fact that, amongst Western cultures, there is an ongoing boom in Atheism and Agnosticism and a growing mistrust in Religious beliefs.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 12:42 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 05 Feb 2019 14:44 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Incidentally, how realistic are the Wicker Man films?
I've had a soft spot for pagans after seeing them burn Edward Woodward in a Wicker Man, he thoroughly deserved it for his bad acting..
And in the sequel Nic Cage got it too for crushing a bee on the pub bar, serves him right.

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 06 Feb 2019 18:31 #5

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 06 Feb 2019 19:18 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Although christians and pagans love the planet earth, pagans (at least in the Wicker man films) seemed scared of starving to death, so they sacrificed humans and animals in the hope that their "god" (whoever he is) would cut them some slack.
Starving christians however would never do that sort of thing, they'd just take starvation on the chin and think "Oh well, shit happens"..:)

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 06 Feb 2019 21:00 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond?

Short answer- People are not satisfied with the superficial answers given by orthodox religion.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 06 Feb 2019 21:47 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond?
Short answer- People are not satisfied with the superficial answers given by orthodox religion.

Paganism is too worldly for my taste, "worshipping" the material earth as it does.
Christianity appeals to me more because it's all about freeing our mind and looking BEYOND material things-
"We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" (2 Cor 4:18 )

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 07 Feb 2019 01:14 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
My opinion is pretty much the same as the video in post #5 above. the Bible is about jews and Israel, NOT about my origins or my spirituality.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., porridge

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 08 Feb 2019 19:41 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Incidentally, how realistic are the Wicker Man films?
I've had a soft spot for pagans after seeing them burn Edward Woodward in a Wicker Man, he thoroughly deserved it for his bad acting..
And in the sequel Nic Cage got it too for crushing a bee on the pub bar, serves him right.

People are still getting stoned to death today Urgh.

This IMO is a human sacrifice to their God , to re affirm their commitment to it's rule and win favor by showing how '' Godly '' the ones chucking the stones are.

Me personally I would reject any inclusion of human or animal sacrifice when considering celebrating the old ways.

I would not be averse to eating the meat of an animal that had been killed as part of a celebration though.

I tried to start a thread on this forum regarding the old Irish myth cycles and how they show the role women played in society there.

They held a highly esteemed position in a lot of respects.

I was trying to show how men and women need each other to form a healthy and happy society , and that this modern feminism shit is all about degrading the relationships between men and women.

Incidentally one of the British Queens Boudica put up one of the best fights against Ceasar when he invaded the Islands.

But the Roman war machine was too well organized too well equipped and too well funded to defeat.

Anyways ... me personally I am looking forward to the revival of our reverence for the natural world as an antidote to all this tech nonsense about robots ruling our existence.

Fuck that , we dont need it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 08 Feb 2019 19:46 #11

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
My opinion is pretty much the same as the video in post #5 above. the Bible is about jews and Israel, NOT about my origins or my spirituality.

I tend to agree on that point.

The unfortunate reality is that Jesus represents the Judaic God and myth cycles.

While I can appreciate his going up against the money lenders among his own and some of his other sentiments , ultimately I do not want to lend my energy to more Judaic practices.

I do know how powerful a couple of thousand years of human intent can be though in terms of good Vs evil.

It is really no coincidence the best exorcists are Catholics. Perhaps I go off topic a bit here but IMO demonic possession is very real and there are dark energies on this planet that can manipulate humans.

They do not like the name Jesus Christ. Me personally I have no issue with Jesus himself and wish him all the best in this world and the next :)
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 08 Feb 2019 20:27 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
..I was trying to show how men and women need each other to form a healthy and happy society , and that this modern feminism shit is all about degrading the relationships between men and women.

Yes, if I was a woman I'd be determined to be the best wife and mother in the world and be proud of it..:)
But sadly too many women nowadays are feminist scrags, so good women are like rare precious gems and I never found one to comfort me like this (sniffle)..
"MWAAH, the computer has just beat me at Armed Assault!"
"There there Micky darling, let's go upstairs for a lay down"

"A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.." (Bible, Proverbs 31)
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2019 20:39 by Ugh.

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 08 Feb 2019 20:47 #13

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
..IMO demonic possession is very real and there are dark energies on this planet that can manipulate humans.

Yes the evidence is plain to see all around us.
Demons (or "mind parasites") have atheists and nonchristians for breakfast because they've not got God and Jesus in their heads to act as bouncers to keep them out, that's why he tells us to mindmeld with him to protect our sorry asses-

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 08 Feb 2019 21:12 #14

• peacenik
  • Immortal
MrAnderson wrote:
peacenik wrote:

I tend to agree on that point.

The unfortunate reality is that Jesus represents the Judaic God and myth cycles.

While I can appreciate his going up against the money lenders among his own and some of his other sentiments , ultimately I do not want to lend my energy to more Judaic practices.

I do know how powerful a couple of thousand years of human intent can be though in terms of good Vs evil.

It is really no coincidence the best exorcists are Catholics. Perhaps I go off topic a bit here but IMO demonic possession is very real and there are dark energies on this planet that can manipulate humans.

They do not like the name Jesus Christ. Me personally I have no issue with Jesus himself and wish him all the best in this world and the next :)

I believe Man is an unwittingly immortal being.

Evil exists on this planet to convince Man, he is mortal and lives only the life span of a body. If Man were to realize his immortality evil would loose it's grip on Man and Man would be a fully self determined being. Evil cannot stand the thought of this. That's why evil has infiltrated all the religions of Man. Infiltrating the religions of Man would be the first order of the day.

If you really want to know the truth about any religion, you have to go back to it's origins at the very beginning, before evil had a chance to wreck it.

Christanity is a good example of what I am talking about. Early Christanity is almost the total opposite of today's Christanity. It is a historical fact, early Christanity believed in, the Pre-existance (google it) of Man, all the way up to 553AD when evil declared it to be heresy. Pre-existance is just a catch all phrase to describe Man's immortality, that includes, after-life, before life, past lives, transmigration into bodies, and so forth.

User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 08 Feb 2019 23:41 #15

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
I believe Man is an unwittingly immortal being...
..Evil exists on this planet to convince Man, he is mortal and lives only the life span of a body..
..early Christanity believed in, the Pre-existance (google it) of Man,

1- When anybody begins a post with "I believe that...", it simply means he's giving us his personal guesses and hunches without any backup..:)
2- Right from day one til now, Christians have taken Jesus's word that when we die our souls go to that big gated community in the sky, and are not "recycled" into another body.
In fact it's satanic to think we keep coming back, as if satan is saying- "don't worry about the danger of hell, you'll get another chance to avoid it, and another, and another, trust me, would I lie?"
Haha life is not a video game where you keep getting new lives every time you're killed
..:)

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 09 Feb 2019 01:00 #16

what we are seeing is an increase in occultism

at its core that requires adherents to be 'initiated' which means the alteration of their consciousness

The cabal works through the secret society network and it is initiating people

to what end?

well if we look at what big money is getting behind it is getting behind artificial intelligence, 5G, neural implants, virtual reality and a whole host of transhumanist technologies

Its my belief that the cabal are raising a silicon consciousness which they are bringing into our world from the otherworld. I believe they see that Artificial Intelligence as their messiah that will enable them to achieve total control over the goyim and the building of the third temple on temple mount

The 5G SMART grid 'internet of things' is a giant technotronic concentration camp
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 09 Feb 2019 03:13 #17

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
I believe Man is an unwittingly immortal being...
..Evil exists on this planet to convince Man, he is mortal and lives only the life span of a body..
..early Christanity believed in, the Pre-existance (google it) of Man,

1-
2- Right from day one til now, Christians have taken Jesus's word that when we die our souls go to that big gated community in the sky, and are not "recycled" into another body.

Can you direct me to where the Jesus character actually said that?

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 09 Feb 2019 03:59 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
It's amazing to me that Man can find conspiracies everywhere and with almost anything, yet when it comes to Man's spirituality, Man follows religious authority as if it were gospel, never questioning the motives or content. Never understanding that religion and Man's belief in the here-after would be the very first thing the slave master would tamper with.

It's so much easier to let religious authority worry about the here-after than it is to question it or to think outside the box religion has put you in.

Last Edit: 09 Feb 2019 05:42 by peacenik.

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 09 Feb 2019 14:15 #19

peacenik wrote:
It's amazing to me that Man can find conspiracies everywhere and with almost anything, yet when it comes to Man's spirituality, Man follows religious authority as if it were gospel, never questioning the motives or content. Never understanding that religion and Man's belief in the here-after would be the very first thing the slave master would tamper with.

It's so much easier to let religious authority worry about the here-after than it is to question it or to think outside the box religion has put you in.

its a tricky one because the church is not all bad

many churches provide a social hub in these times of social isolation. In the western isles the church has become one of the last bastions of the gaelic language

So things are not entirely black and white. Churches form a valuable part of community life in britain

As for religion itself being a problem there is a conflict between the mysteries who wanted people to have a direct experience with another realm of consciousness and the church which says that people should not involve themselves in that. The church even makes a cross on your third eye with holy water when it baptises you as if they are closing that portal!

But i don't see that as a black and white issue anymore. When i was young and idealistic and anarchistic and full of piss and vinegar i was strongly in favour of the counter culture view of drugs but i have learned more since about the counter culture and how much of it including the supply of LSD was down to the CIA. Theres a whole rabbit hole of mind control, drugs, military intelligence and rock bands associated with laurel canyon

The whole manson family thing ties in as well. There's an author Sanders who has said a lot of good stuff about these subject areas on youtube

There are so many strange links between famous rock stars of that era and military intelligence for example Jim Morrisons (whose music i loved listening to when i was a teenager) father was a navy admiral who was the guy in charge of the ship involved in the gulf of tonkin incident which was the non event used as a false flag to justify the launching of the vietnam war. Of course the US was already waging war in vietnam as it had special ops troops on the ground and was flying sorties on the QT but after the gulf of tonkin incident they could officially put boots on the ground

So jims dad wasn't just any navy officer...

But there are many other strange links when you dig into it.

The CIA was experimenting with drugs which of course allow people to access that otherworld that the church is so worried about. Many people speak reverently of psychadelics as the cure all for the worlds problems. How many times have you heard someone say ''if we could just put such and such drug in the water supply of parliament all the politicians would change?''

But would they? I've met people who were assholes before they took psychadelics and they were assholes after they took psychadelics

the aztec priests were eating magic muchrooms and then chopping peoples hearts out as offerings to the serpent gods. So clearly not every force in the otherworld is a positive one!

When we consider that we can begin to understand the reticence of the church. is it about shutting us off from our birthright to access the otherworld or is it because not everything that comes back from the otherworld is good?

lets face it something has gone very wrong with the mysteries. If the illuminati are psychonauts of the netherworld then it isn't making them better people is it? It seems to be making them into a hive mind hellbent on plugging all of humanity into that same hive mind

truth stream media made a good clip recently (all their clips are good!) about how society is becoming more occult and this is not coming from the church...it's coming from the mysteries

Does Society Realize It Is Being Initiated?

Last Edit: 09 Feb 2019 14:20 by iamawaveofthesea.

Why is Paganism Booming in Europe and Beyond? 09 Feb 2019 15:43 #20

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
what we are seeing is an increase in occultism

at its core that requires adherents to be 'initiated' which means the alteration of their consciousness

The cabal works through the secret society network and it is initiating people

to what end?

well if we look at what big money is getting behind it is getting behind artificial intelligence, 5G, neural implants, virtual reality and a whole host of transhumanist technologies

Its my belief that the cabal are raising a silicon consciousness which they are bringing into our world from the otherworld. I believe they see that Artificial Intelligence as their messiah that will enable them to achieve total control over the goyim and the building of the third temple on temple mount

The 5G SMART grid 'internet of things' is a giant technotronic concentration camp

The technotronic age is not getting enough attenion by "ordinary people"

It's a real danger to us all.

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values.

Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”

― Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2019 15:48 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: iamawaveofthesea
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare