Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: United States/Mexican Border

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 08:04 #1

• annabelle

During a House Armed Services Committee hearing on Tuesday, Under Secretary of Defense for Policy John Rood confirmed to Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) that Trump does not need Congress or a national emergency declaration to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

The exchange went as follows:

BROOKS: I want to direct your attention to 10 United States Code § 284 which authorizes President Trump to deploy the United States military to the southern border to build fences and to do a lot of other things, and for clarity, if you look it up in the dictionary the word fence includes the word barrier and the word barrier includes walls made of a wide variety of different materials.

So that having been said, it seems to me that 10 U.S. Code § 284 can be used by the President of the United States to direct the United States military to build a wall. Now as of today, you’ve mentioned military forces along the southern border, have any of them been deployed pursuant to 10 U.S.C. § 284?

ROOD: Congressman, I don’t believe any of our forces have been deployed pursuant to 10 U.S.C. § 284. You are correct, however, that that use of authority would authorize the secretary of defense to erect barriers, roads, fencing, those types of materials to disrupt drug smuggling.

BROOKS: Does 10 U.S.C. § 284 as you understand it, require the declaration of a national emergency before it is implemented?

ROOD: No.

BROOKS: It does not?

ROOD: No.

BROOKS: Has President Trump, to your knowledge, ever used 10 U.S.C § 284 to direct the military to build the wall that is necessary for border security?

ROOD: No, not to my knowledge, Congressman.

BROOKS: If President Trump were to direct the Pentagon and the United States military pursuant to 10 U.S.C § 284 to build such barriers as are necessary to secure our southern border from drug trafficking and international crime cartels would the United States military obey that order?

ROOD: If we judge it to be a lawful order, yes sir. And I assume it would be.

www.citizenfreepress.com/column-2/gamechanger-top-pentagon-official-tells-congress-trump-can-direct-the-military-to-build-the-wall-without-emergency-declaration/

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 14:57 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
I'm only a dumb Brit so what the hell do I know, but I hear Trump wants the wall to stop bad hombres coming across the border to pump American kids full of drugs, so to me it sounds like the wall is a good idea, so why are the Dems trying to block him, are they just lousy parents or what?

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 16:08 #3

• Vancity Eagle
Ugh wrote:
I'm only a dumb Brit so what the hell do I know, but I hear Trump wants the wall to stop bad hombres coming across the border to pump American kids full of drugs, so to me it sounds like the wall is a good idea, so why are the Dems trying to block him, are they just lousy parents or what?

the wall doesn't stop drugs.

Drugs are mostly smuggled in through ports of entry, and of course why has everybody seemed to forget that this involves corruption and collusion with the CIA and other intelligence agencies. This was well known by "truthers" All of a sudden everybody forgets when racists need their wall and need to make any stupid excuse to get it.

Donald Trump was put into power by the Council for National Policy.

The CNP played a major role in Iran/Contra scandal where they SMUGGLED DRUGS INTO THE US through central America.

Donald Trump is also a protege of Roy Cohn, who was also involved in Iran/Contra through the Western Goals Foundation, which he headed, not to mention the fact that he was a mob lawyer, and also Trump is intimately tied to the mob.

So we have a mobster who was put into power by guys who literally smuggled drugs into the country telling people he needs to build a wall to stop the smuggling of drugs. You couldn't make this shit up.

Extremely naive and stupid people who believe this orange clown.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 16:38 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
..All of a sudden everybody forgets when racists need their wall and need to make any stupid excuse to get it.

Apart from drugs coming through, illegal immigrants are also coming through, including criminals.
So having a Wall as a defence seems like a good idea to protect America, or am I missing something?

Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 16:40 by Ugh.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 17:16 #5

• Vancity Eagle
Ugh wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
..All of a sudden everybody forgets when racists need their wall and need to make any stupid excuse to get it.

Apart from drugs coming through, illegal immigrants are also coming through, including criminals.
So having a Wall as a defence seems like a good idea to protect America, or am I missing something?

Do you know there are less illegal immigrants in the US today than there were before Obama got into office ?

There are less illegals comming in than illegals leaving the country.

The idea that this is some major problem simply isn't true. But the whole subject is simply used as political theatre.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 18:05 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
The bottom line question is-
Would America be better or worse off having a Wall in place?
What are the upsides and downsides?
Anybody care to have a shot at answering?
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 18:06 by Ugh.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 18:25 #7

• Vancity Eagle
Ugh wrote:

A wall will not change the lives of anybody. It is merely a symbol for the far right. THe wall is all about Trump's ego and nothing more. He wants to be able to brag that he "did something" to appease his xenophobic base. He wants to be able to use this "victory" to help himself get re-elected.

A wall doesn't do shit for everyday americans.

You know what will.

healthcare, free college, higher paying jobs, money that is spent on the MIC spent on actual Americans.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 19:17 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Ugh wrote:

A wall will not change the lives of anybody. It is merely a symbol for the far right. THe wall is all about Trump's ego and nothing more. He wants to be able to brag that he "did something" to appease his xenophobic base. He wants to be able to use this "victory" to help himself get re-elected.

A wall doesn't do shit for everyday americans.

You know what will.

healthcare, free college, higher paying jobs, money that is spent on the MIC spent on actual Americans.

You are a demonic entity arent you

Human traffickers .. Drugs .. All coming across that open border and all you can do is whine about white people some more

Guess what asshole ?

People of all races voted for Trump and not your demonic nominee

But of course you know with a wall and a decent immigration system the commie plan to fuck america will fail

Adios !!
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 19:23 #9

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Did the demonic prick above tell you the world largest seizure of fentanyl just happened at the us.mexico border ?

No ?

How surprising.

Does it give a fuck ?

No.

It just repeats what.master wants.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 19:54 #10

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Did the demonic prick above tell you the world largest seizure of fentanyl just happened at the us.mexico border ?

No ?

How surprising.

Does it give a fuck ?

No.

It just repeats what.master wants.

You wouldn't be talking about this would you ?

CNN)US Customs and Border Protection made the largest seizure of fentanyl in the agency's history on Saturday at the Nogales port of entry on the US-Mexico border, Port Director Michael Humphries announced Thursday.

Do you know what a PORT OF ENTRY is you dumb fuck ? You are proving my point and you are too stupid to realize it. Drugs are not smuggled across open borders they are smuggled through PORTS OF ENTRY. Meaning border crossings, so your stupid wall doesn't do a damn thing to stop this. :facepalm:

God right wingers are so fucking stupid. :facepalm: :ownd:

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 20:06 #11

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
No you prove my point that a border and a decent border agency are essential to a nations well being.

Demonic repeaters are the dumb ass around here.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 20:37 #12

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
No you prove my point that a border and a decent border agency are essential to a nations well being.

Demonic repeaters are the dumb ass around here.

Border crossings and border agencies are quite different from "a wall"

There are already border agencies and border enforcement which is why the smugglers were caught in the first place. A wall does virtually nothing. Most people do not infiltrate the open borders they infiltrate through tunnels but mostly through ports of entry.

Your wall is retarded and u are too stupid to see that which is why you brought up the fentanyl seizures which happened at a border crossing.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 20:55 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
If you havent noticed its your team .. Team Crazy advocating for no borders anywhere and getting rid of agencies like ICE or otherwise known as IMMIGRATION CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT

customs in this regard means entry of goods into a nation

You cant win vancity.

Its all downhill from here for Team Crazy.

You are in the spotlight now and your team never fails to live up to its name.

Im also aware Team Crazy are attempting this on a global scale.

The same mentality is being pushed in Canada and all over Europe and in places like Oz.

So you can stack the deck in your favor while you still have chance but your own demonic disregard for public safety and your complete arrogance with regard to your small numbers will be the end of you.

Just you watch. People are onto you and your globalist games.

Adios.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 21:09 #14

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
If you havent noticed its your team .. Team Crazy advocating for no borders anywhere and getting rid of agencies like ICE or otherwise known as IMMIGRATION CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT

more right wing stupidity.

You realize ICE was created in 2003. So are you telling me there was no immigration enforcement before 2003.

ICE was to suppliment already existing immigration enforcement and people want it abolished because it has taken a heavy handed approach using fascist tactics to go after law abiding illegal aliens.

There was still immigration enforcement before ICE.

ICE is actually a result of post 911 "war on terror" policies, so no wonder it is very heavy handed.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 21:13 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Also lets be honest here.

Views such as mine are becoming ever more prevalent in the real world.

It is only in the land of make believe on university campus or on cnn that views such as yours hold any ground at all.

Out here where real people live and work together your opinions sound exactly as they are.

Pure.lunacy and obvious commie is obvious material.

Team Crazy is being rejected all.across the developed world as the buzz of being tolerant and pacifist begins to wear off.

The veneer of a civil society is very thin vancity.

The people are all ready turning on team crazy i wouldnt expect it to be very long perhaps a year or two before communism and the proponents of marx are shunned worse than lepers were.

Youve had your turn. It will be our turn soon.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 21:18 #16

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

more right wing stupidity.

You realize ICE was created in 2003. So are you telling me there was no immigration enforcement before 2003.

ICE was to suppliment already existing immigration enforcement and people want it abolished because it has taken a heavy handed approach using fascist tactics to go after law abiding illegal aliens.

There was still immigration enforcement before ICE.

ICE is actually a result of post 911 "war on terror" policies, so no wonder it is very heavy handed.

Law abiding illegal immigrants ?

Lol what a fucking farce you lot are.

You are becoming a parody of yourselves with each day.

Its almost amusing to watch if it wasnt so deadly urgent to get you all the fuck out of any position of authority.

You also do realize there are growing calls to abolish the TSA.

now thats a good idea IMO

And one thats coming from " the fascists " as you like to think of them

Basically your definition of fascist is anyone with the guts and the means to stand up to your demonic crap

So gross talking to you

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 21:23 #17

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Also lets be honest here.

Views such as mine are becoming ever more prevalent in the real world.

It is only in the land of make believe on university campus or on cnn that views such as yours hold any ground at all.

Out here where real people live and work together your opinions sound exactly as they are.

Pure.lunacy and obvious commie is obvious material.

Team Crazy is being rejected all.across the developed world as the buzz of being tolerant and pacifist begins to wear off.

The veneer of a civil society is very thin vancity.

The people are all ready turning on team crazy i wouldnt expect it to be very long perhaps a year or two before communism and the proponents of marx are shunned worse than lepers were.

Youve had your turn. It will be our turn soon.

your right wing fascist ideology is based on nothing but pure EMOTION, derived from a deep sense of insecurity and lack of self esteem.

Pure emotion, nothing to do with the factual world we live in.

Your emotion and lack of facts have been exposed on this very thread.

Carry on fool.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 21:35 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
You can never recover from the past two years.

Not in the US not in Europe and not in Canada.

You can go as crazy as you want. It will only make it worse for yourselves in the long run.

Its our turn soon vancity.

Nationalism is inevitable ( team crazy loves using the inevitable.line so i thought id throw it back )

Lol at emotions.

At least im capable of having a wide range of them isnt that right mr demonic gets his jollies from watching white people suffer.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 21:56 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
As I said you can never recover from the past two years

People are becoming ever more aware of your anti human anti nation state agenda and they are rejecting it when they do

Team Crazies only recourse for the future is to become ever more virulent in their racism against whites and their desires to erase all borders to create the nwo they want to control

And in doing so they will.soon have to turn on increasing numbers within their own ranks and outside of it.

This is where nationalism makes a come back and team crazy .. If they wish to survive .. Will have to make a calculated retreat into the shadows.once more as their.plans are exposed and their wishes denied

You lot are so fucked vancity.

Hope you own one of those bunkers so you can hide your sorry ass from the angry fuckers.you lied.to.for all these years.

United States/Mexican Border 05 Feb 2019 23:01 #20

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Americans can sleep easy at nights knowing Don has got their backs..:)

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare