Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: United States/Mexican Border

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 19:55 #101

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1629
  • Likes received: 786
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
peacenik wrote:
annabelle wrote:
)
I have never seen a POTUS attacked on a daily basis like he is. It's like the left wing Jews/pro-Jews/Zionists and right wing Jews/pro-Jews/Zionists are at war with each other.....or something :umm:

The exposing of the blatant left-wing bias of the mass media is a wonder to behold since he was elected and there has been quite a lot of the craziness and cruelty within the democrat party and far-left that has been brought out on open display since he became president.

It could all be theater?

TPTB have a way of installing a deceiver as POTUS when the situation calls for it. GWB was installed to pacify Christian voters. Bill Clinton was installed to pacify the lower working class, Obama was installed to appease socialists and Black voters, Trump may have been installed to pacify the patriot voters?

The criticism of Trump by the media in general, may serve to keep his fan base thinking he's the real deal. :dunno:

The millions of us without political.representation on the domestic.or international.stage are the real.deal.and we scare the shit out of the internationalists

Dont bullshit.me and pretend the 24hr 7 day a week denigration of european descent society is fake or not happening


We are as real.as it fucking gets yet have little to no representation

And then as.soon as.we get some those people are.labelled.far.right... Racists and phobes of some sort

In reality we are the moderates and the vocal.minority who control the airwaves and bribe the fuck out of politicians are the extremists

I'm not bull-shitting anyone.

I really don´t understand your reply to my comment.

It´s not in context and makes no sense.

Roastie wrote
The criticism of Trump by the media in general, may serve to keep his fan base thinking he's the real deal :dunno:

Yeh amazing how you understand so much and yet when nationalists start getting a grip on the globalist agenda the first thing you do is call everyone who supports that a fucking idiot

That's untrue and you know it.

I'm anti Tommy Robinson and his Zionist backers. Same goes for Trump and Clinton.

I won't be replying to you anymore, Mr Anderson. You just want an argument.

You mean you dont want to speak to anyone who might disagree with you ?

Thats not exactly what I mean at all

And you will without a shadow of a doubt continue to post utter horse shit.about what i have said and retreat back to the " mr anderson supports zionism " crap over and over again whenever i put something in the debate you cant handle yet

Lol at you wont reply to me

Here have a num num to teeth on
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 20:03 #102

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 535
  • Likes received: 90
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
?[/color]

the dems are blocking it because they WANT immigrants to come into the country

no the democrats are blocking it because they want to deny Trump a "victory" without getting anything in return. Democrats voted to put up a wall in the past ( and a wall already exists on most of the border) in exchange for other legislation which I believe had to do with naturalizing illegals in the country.

Obama was named "the deporter in chief" he deported far more illegals than BUsh. The illegal population in America is lower now than it was before Obama took office. Its sitting currently at around 10 million while before Obama it was at something like 12 or 13 million, so there is a net decrease in illegal immigration.

Trump will have to give the Democrats something in return for his wall, that is how these things work. He doesn't want to because he is under pressure by the far right to get the wall with no compromises.
the more immigrants they can bring in the more democrat voters they will have

problem with this assumption is that the popular vote doesn't win elections. The electoral college does. Hillary got 2 million more voters and 2% more of the vote than Trump yet lost because of the electoral college system (which is undemocratic by the way) Most immigrants will just be going to places like California, NY, and other states that the Democrats already control, so this wont really help them at all. Some will probably go to places like Texas and Florida, so that may come into play. However Republicans have been waging a war of voter supprssion and many of the state governments have dismantled the Voters Rights Act of 1965, restricting access to polls. Republicans have admitted they do this to suppress minority votes, it isn't even a secret. The 2016 election was the first election since 1965 where the Voter's rights Act was dismantled.

Both sides are trying to work things to their favour in terms of demographics. The Republicans are using campaigns of fear (Southern Strategy) to try and scare white voters into voting for them, as if they really have their interests at heart.
this will shift demographics so that america will become a permanent democrat dictatorship

the oligarchs will rule whether Republican or Democrat, in fact the oligarchs PREFER Republicans. Getting rid of the Republican party permenantly would be a step in the right direction. The worst policies usually come from the Republicans. In fact the Democrats usually push Republican policies.

Obamacare was a Republican policy
Clintons deregulation of banks and welfare reform were Republican policies. His policies which increased incarceration were written by Democrats but they were being bullied to be "tough on crime" by Republicans.
Clinton started what was called "3rd way" which was where Democrats shifted policies to the right in order to win elections. That was their perception at least, and it continued with Obama, but only now with people like Sanders and AOC are democrats shifting back to the left.

Getting rid of the Republicans would be a good thing.
This will allow the democrats to push through all of their desired policies which ultimately will see the complete dissolution of the US as they seek to create a globalised SMART technocracy

you always revert to your 5G SMART technocracy argument with everything. This agenda will be around whether REpublican or Democrat. Its not a partisan issue, so I dont know why you are trying to make it one.
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2019 20:07 by Vancity Eagle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 20:19 #103

Vancity Eagle wrote:
no the democrats are blocking it because they want to deny Trump a "victory" without getting anything in return. Democrats voted to put up a wall in the past ( and a wall already exists on most of the border) in exchange for other legislation which I believe had to do with naturalizing illegals in the country.

the dems built sections of fence

they want fence because they know it is ineffective and won't stop the flow of immigrants
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Obama was named "the deporter in chief" he deported far more illegals than BUsh. The illegal population in America is lower now than it was before Obama took office. Its sitting currently at around 10 million while before Obama it was at something like 12 or 13 million, so there is a net decrease in illegal immigration.

no a study found that there are actually 22 million illegals
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Trump will have to give the Democrats something in return for his wall, that is how these things work. He doesn't want to because he is under pressure by the far right to get the wall with no compromises.

the democrats don't want to negotiate, they want to stop the wall
Vancity Eagle wrote:
problem with this assumption is that the popular vote doesn't win elections. The electoral college does. Hillary got 2 million more voters and 2% more of the vote than Trump yet lost because of the electoral college system (which is undemocratic by the way) Most immigrants will just be going to places like California, NY, and other states that the Democrats already control, so this wont really help them at all. Some will probably go to places like Texas and Florida, so that may come into play. However Republicans have been waging a war of voter supprssion and many of the state governments have dismantled the Voters Rights Act of 1965, restricting access to polls. Republicans have admitted they do this to suppress minority votes, it isn't even a secret. The 2016 election was the first election since 1965 where the Voter's rights Act was dismantled.

the democrats want to keep migrants flooding in and they intend to naturalise the 22 million illegals and give them voting rights
Vancity Eagle wrote:
the oligarchs will rule whether Republican or Democrat, in fact the oligarchs PREFER Republicans. Getting rid of the Republican party permenantly would be a step in the right direction. The worst policies usually come from the Republicans. In fact the Democrats usually push Republican policies.
you always revert to your 5G SMART technocracy argument with everything. This agenda will be around whether REpublican or Democrat. Its not a partisan issue, so I dont know why you are trying to make it one.

Much of the voter base of the republicans believes in individual liberty

Much of the voter base of the democrats believes in handing away personal liberty in return for free stuff from the state. The more poor people they can flood in the more people will hand away liberty for free stuff. That's how they will sell everyone into slavery
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 20:20 #104

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 535
  • Likes received: 90
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
.

the evidence can be seen in the growth of support for political groups that want to see borders removed

this is a strawman for the most part. Who wants the borders removed ? examples please.
in britain for example they know that if they can flood more immigrants in they can tip the balance towards a pro-EU stance

immigration has been going on before the EU. Brexit is just a conflict amongst the elites anyways.
For this reason MASS immigration has become a political weapon

I think you are greatly overstating this. The USA refused to take in migrants from Syria and other war torn nations at any significant number even under the Democrat Obama administration.

My country Canada took in more Syrian refugees than the US for crying out loud, and just the state of California has more people than our entire country.

If this immigration conspiracy were real as you claim the US would be importing mass amounts of refugees, so would the UK and France for that matter, and the facts are just the opposite.

USA, France, UK have all taken in very very few number of refugees, while countries such as Germany, Sweden have taken in large amounts.

USA is not taking in refugees in any large amounts, and the number of illegal immigrants living in the country has been GOING DOWN, not up. Sorry I dont see any conspiracy.
Now britain has had many polish immigrants. I have known some and have been fond of them as i'm sure we all have. Lets say 5000 polish people come to britain. Its not really going to cause too many ripples in the job market or culturally. But what if 10 million come?

That WILL have massive impacts. If i then said that 10 million was too many would that then mean i don't like polish people? Not at all. Does it mean i'm prejudiced against polish people? No not at all. So really its a matter of SCALE and the elites are trying to scale things UP

Guess what: BIG changes have BIG effects...who would have thought? but maybe those kind of big effects are not always good ones for the little guy and gal on the street

I dont think anybody is advocating for such large demographic change where you would bring 10 million people into a country of roughly 50 million. I haven't seen any calls for such, not my any significant mainstream voices.
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2019 20:22 by Vancity Eagle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 20:24 #105

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3240
  • Likes received: 1949
Errm Ireland plans for 1 million africans by 2040 in a country of 5 million

Nought to see here.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 20:37 #106

Vancity Eagle wrote:
this is a strawman for the most part. Who wants the borders removed ? examples please.

the EU removed borders between countries. The british press warned that this would lead to hundreds of thousands of eastern europeans flooding to britain looking for work because wages were higher in britain. the politicians said these figures were massively over inflated and that only small numbers of people would arrive

Ten years later they told us that 5 million people had come into the country. We are talking about a small country that was about 55 million people within my lifetime

part of this approach of removing barriers to the movement of people is the creation of high speed railways to link up cities and they held an occult opening ceremony which many politicians attended to celebrate the opening of a tunnel through a mountain in austria. This is to allow the free movement of people across europe

part of cortez's green deal wants to see bridges built across sections of sea to allow the free movement of people. that's because it is all part of the same UN Agenda 2030 that the EU is also promotting and which has seen countries sign up recently to the UN migration compact which is designed to allow the free movements of tens of millions of migrants into europe
Vancity Eagle wrote:
immigration has been going on before the EU. Brexit is just a conflict amongst the elites anyways.

No we have not been growing by 5 million people per decade before we joined the EU
Vancity Eagle wrote:
I think you are greatly overstating this. The USA refused to take in migrants from Syria and other war torn nations at any significant number even under the Democrat Obama administration.

no it let them in through its southern border instead
Vancity Eagle wrote:
My country Canada took in more Syrian refugees than the US for crying out loud, and just the state of California has more people than our entire country.

yes your leader trudeau is actively working for the destruction of canada so that it can be subsumed into the global technocracy
Vancity Eagle wrote:
If this immigration conspiracy were real as you claim the US would be importing mass amounts of refugees, so would the UK and France for that matter, and the facts are just the opposite.

They have imported massive amounts. 5 million in britain in a decade and 22 million illegals in the US. Then there's all the legal immigrants...
Vancity Eagle wrote:
USA, France, UK have all taken in very very few number of refugees, while countries such as Germany, Sweden have taken in large amounts.

officially. Unofficially they are pouring in. Your borders are as good as you make them. if however you make it public policy to let people in that will upset the public. So you just make your borders porous instead a la the democrats
Vancity Eagle wrote:
I dont think anybody is advocating for such large demographic change where you would bring 10 million people into a country of roughly 50 million. I haven't seen any calls for such, not my any significant mainstream voices.

george soros has called for migrants to be parcelled out to EU member states through quotas indefinately. there most definately ARE people who would see millions flood in if they could because they WANT to destroy those nation states

Labour Party York Central MP Rachael Maskell on the EU Syria Refugee Crisis

Last Edit: 10 Feb 2019 20:40 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 20:41 #107

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1629
  • Likes received: 786
Voltaire wrote:
Errm Ireland plans for 1 million africans by 2040 in a country of 5 million

Nought to see here.

Yeh and lets take a wild stab in the dark and guess what kind of derogatory names people will be called who oppose this madness ........

Its ok though the africans will.learn pretty quickly the NATIONALISTS in ireland are a different sort of bastard compared to their european brothers
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, iamawaveofthesea

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 20:42 #108

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12304
  • Likes received: 5073
Vancity Eagle wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
.

the evidence can be seen in the growth of support for political groups that want to see borders removed

this is a strawman for the most part. Who wants the borders removed ? examples please.
in britain for example they know that if they can flood more immigrants in they can tip the balance towards a pro-EU stance

immigration has been going on before the EU. Brexit is just a conflict amongst the elites anyways.
For this reason MASS immigration has become a political weapon

I think you are greatly overstating this. The USA refused to take in migrants from Syria and other war torn nations at any significant number even under the Democrat Obama administration.

My country Canada took in more Syrian refugees than the US for crying out loud, and just the state of California has more people than our entire country.

If this immigration conspiracy were real as you claim the US would be importing mass amounts of refugees, so would the UK and France for that matter, and the facts are just the opposite.

USA, France, UK have all taken in very very few number of refugees, while countries such as Germany, Sweden have taken in large amounts.

USA is not taking in refugees in any large amounts, and the number of illegal immigrants living in the country has been GOING DOWN, not up. Sorry I dont see any conspiracy.
Now britain has had many polish immigrants. I have known some and have been fond of them as i'm sure we all have. Lets say 5000 polish people come to britain. Its not really going to cause too many ripples in the job market or culturally. But what if 10 million come?

That WILL have massive impacts. If i then said that 10 million was too many would that then mean i don't like polish people? Not at all. Does it mean i'm prejudiced against polish people? No not at all. So really its a matter of SCALE and the elites are trying to scale things UP

Guess what: BIG changes have BIG effects...who would have thought? but maybe those kind of big effects are not always good ones for the little guy and gal on the street

I dont think anybody is advocating for such large demographic change where you would bring 10 million people into a country of roughly 50 million. I haven't seen any calls for such, not my any significant mainstream voices.


Yea.... nothing going on ey?


^ Each single moving dot represents 25 migrants.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: iamawaveofthesea

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 20:49 #109

In that clip above the labour politician rachael maskell speaking about the syrian refugees said "20,000 is not enough and 30,000 is not enough' and that "We will keep going until we hit our saturation point because what does it matter if we have to wait another week for a hospital visit? Or if our class sizes, are slightly bigger? Or if, our city is slightly fuller? What does it matter, if things are slightly more challenging? If we have to pay a little bit more in to the system?"

well rachael it matters if you have to wait longer for operations because you may die

it matters if class sizes increase because the standard of teaching will go down and our children will become more stupid and this will make our country less competitive

it matters if our cities are more full because it creates a 'behavioural sink' effect where crime increases and we see for example lots of people being stabbed to death including a pregnant lady recently in a road rage incident

it matters if we have to pay more into the system rachael because many people are already struggling to make ends meet in a system where money printing is destroying the purchasing power of peoples money and that's why more and more people are falling back on food banks and the welfare state which itself is then propped up by the taxpayer who then has to lose even more of their take home pay and we already have growing homelessness and poverty

it matters rachael if things are more challenging because many people are already depressed and if things get more challenging then we'll see even more people committing suicide and self harming and relying on harmful anti-depressant drugs to get through their day

We shouldn't need to help syrian refugees because WE SHOULDN'T BE ARMING TERRORISTS IN THEIR COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE

if we are going to help syrian refugees then they should be given TEMPORARY VISAS that allow them residence in the UK until hostilities cease in syria when they can then be sent back to their home country

The only reason you want them permanantly resettled is because you want to destroy britain as a viable nation state for ideological reasons
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2019 21:05 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 21:02 #110

Since this appeal in which it is claimed the idea is to bring 59 million migrants into europe by 2025 the UK government has quietly signed the UN migration compact

as she says youth unemployment is high across europe so WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE MIGRANTS

Call to action stop the signing of the UN Global Compact for Migration

Last Edit: 10 Feb 2019 21:04 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 21:19 #111

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3240
  • Likes received: 1949
One thing for sure - Sinn Fein - is not a nationalist party - more akin to the SNP - marxist-globalist

GLOBOHOMO agenda rules :aargh:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 22:14 #112

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2792
  • Likes received: 676
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
peacenik wrote:
annabelle wrote:
)
I have never seen a POTUS attacked on a daily basis like he is. It's like the left wing Jews/pro-Jews/Zionists and right wing Jews/pro-Jews/Zionists are at war with each other.....or something :umm:

The exposing of the blatant left-wing bias of the mass media is a wonder to behold since he was elected and there has been quite a lot of the craziness and cruelty within the democrat party and far-left that has been brought out on open display since he became president.

It could all be theater?

TPTB have a way of installing a deceiver as POTUS when the situation calls for it. GWB was installed to pacify Christian voters. Bill Clinton was installed to pacify the lower working class, Obama was installed to appease socialists and Black voters, Trump may have been installed to pacify the patriot voters?

The criticism of Trump by the media in general, may serve to keep his fan base thinking he's the real deal. :dunno:

The millions of us without political.representation on the domestic.or international.stage are the real.deal.and we scare the shit out of the internationalists

Dont bullshit.me and pretend the 24hr 7 day a week denigration of european descent society is fake or not happening


We are as real.as it fucking gets yet have little to no representation

And then as.soon as.we get some those people are.labelled.far.right... Racists and phobes of some sort

In reality we are the moderates and the vocal.minority who control the airwaves and bribe the fuck out of politicians are the extremists

I'm not bull-shitting anyone.

I really don´t understand your reply to my comment.

It´s not in context and makes no sense.

Roastie wrote
The criticism of Trump by the media in general, may serve to keep his fan base thinking he's the real deal :dunno:

Yeh amazing how you understand so much and yet when nationalists start getting a grip on the globalist agenda the first thing you do is call everyone who supports that a fucking idiot

That's untrue and you know it.

I'm anti Tommy Robinson and his Zionist backers. Same goes for Trump and Clinton.

I won't be replying to you anymore, Mr Anderson. You just want an argument.

Mr MIGA Slanderson starts on about supporting Islam coz I mention the anti BDS bill..high treason being pushed through in the states.

Faktriotic nazionalist gutted coz they cant controll the narrative on here. :shhh:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 22:32 #113

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1629
  • Likes received: 786
Nope never wanted to control a narrative but i will make one to counter the 24hr 7 days a week assualt on people of european descent.

This usually ends up with those who want rid of us coming out in defense of the very programs ideals and suggestions put forward bybthe destroyers.

Only ever wanted me.and my sons.to have a fair seat at the table.of negotiations.

I will also advocate for the white race until my last breath.

Thats what you are dealing with.
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2019 22:39 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 10 Feb 2019 22:35 #114

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1629
  • Likes received: 786
You are free to call that whatever you want though and as usual it will mirror the mainstream of political discourse as you attempt to conflate nationalism and the whitw race with zionism and all the evils of the world which is a jewish led centuries long assualt on people of european descent.

Best of luck to you.

You will need it.
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2019 22:37 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 11 Feb 2019 00:05 #115

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1629
  • Likes received: 786
Roastie wrote:

That's untrue and you know it.

I'm anti Tommy Robinson and his Zionist backers. Same goes for Trump and Clinton.

I won't be replying to you anymore, Mr Anderson. You just want an argument.

Well I will just leave this here then to give you a bit of something to chew on.

What a spiteful and hate filled son of a bitch Lennon really is ey ?

How dare he expose the BBC and Panorama for dragging their rich dicks all over white working class people for decades with nobody to answer back

what a total bastard

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

United States/Mexican Border 11 Feb 2019 01:51 #116

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1629
  • Likes received: 786
:wissl:

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/watch-bbc-news-and-hope-not-hate-caught-on-camera-conspiring-to-create-fake-news-about-tommy-robinson/
The BBC and and far-left activist organization ‘Hope Not Hate’ have been caught on camera conspiring together to create fake news about Tommy Robinson.

The BBC’s Panorama was planning to do a hit-style documentary on Robinson — but it has blown up in their face after multiple people secretly recorded conversations with their reporters.

British Bullshit Corporation teaming up with Hope not Hate a soros funded left wing lunatic organization the UKs version of SPLC to create a '' take down '' of Lennon.

But he is the bad man because jews threw money at him

Anyway ... bad day for the BBC '' innit bruv ''

*edit* also convenient that those who are evidently in support of commies and Islamists also have a raging hard on to take Lennon out of the picture , going as far last year as clapping their fucking hands like trained seals when he was imprisoned for a NON CRIME

amazing isnt it how people on the left all ways seem to rail against the '' state '' until '' the state '' does something they like such as jailing people on the right

then they love it and totally agree ( and of course now we will hear '' I am not right or left politics is an illusion for loosers blah blah blah '' )
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2019 01:55 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 11 Feb 2019 04:35 #117

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1569
  • Likes received: 1186
Border wall talks break down ahead of second possible government shutdown

With less than a week to go until another potential partial federal government shutdown begins on Friday, bipartisan compromise talks on funding for President Trump's proposed border wall have completely broken down, sources tell Fox News.

The sudden development again raised the possibility that Trump will declare a national emergency to access previously appropriated funds to initiate construction on a border wall. The White House agreed to a temporary spending bill late last month to end a historic 35-day government shutdown, although Trump said at the time that the move was not a "concession" and that he would not relent on his demands for a wall.

"Talks have broken down because Senate Republicans are refusing to compromise on limits to the Trump administration’s cruel immigration policies," a senior Democratic aide told Fox News on Sunday. "A deal that includes new physical barriers must also include limits on the number of ICE detention beds. If Senate Republicans won’t compromise with us on both, we can’t reach a deal.”

Added a GOP source: "The wall is a red herring for the Democrats. We got stuck on an interior enforcement cap." Such a cap would effectively limit ICE's ability to house illegal immigrants caught domestically by reducing the number of available beds in detention centers. The goal, Democrats say, is to force the Trump administration to prioritize arresting and deporting only violent criminals and dangerous offenders.

Fox News is told if negotiators can’t resolve the situation soon, they are likely looking at trying to pass another temporary continuing resolution to try to avoid a shutdown.

Speaking on "Fox News Sunday," Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Richard Shelby, R-Ala., who is leading negotiations on border wall funding, said Republicans don't want to offer concessions on ICE enforcement.

“I think the talks are stalled right now. I’m hoping we can get off the dime later today or in the morning, because time is ticking away, but we’ve got some problems with the Democrats dealing with ICE, that is detaining criminals that come into the U.S. and they want a cap on them," Shelby said. "We don’t want a cap on that."

In response to the news, Trump suggested on Sunday that Democrats are hoping to force another shutdown.


In this Jan 15, 2019 image, a section of newly-replaced border wall separates Tijuana, Mexico, above left, from San Diego, right, in San Diego. Border Patrol officials say some Mexican homes and structures encroach on U.S. soil posing a dilemma for authorities when replacing the wall.

"I don’t think the Dems on the Border Committee are being allowed by their leaders to make a deal," Trump wrote, referring to the bipartisan congressional committee working on a compromise. "They are offering very little money for the desperately needed Border Wall & now, out of the blue, want a cap on convicted violent felons to be held in detention!"

Trump added: "It was a very bad week for the Democrats, with the GREAT economic numbers, The Virginia disaster and the State of the Union address. Now, with the terrible offers being made by them to the Border Committee, I actually believe they want a Shutdown. They want a new subject!"

As recently as last Friday, congressional negotiators said they expected a deal to be made, although some key players were pessimistic and Democrats indicated that money for physical barriers would likely end up well below the $5.7 billion that Trump has sought to begin construction of the wall.

The amount discussed hovered much closer to $1.6 billion, participants in the negotiations said, a figure that was in a bipartisan Senate bill last year.

"That's what we're working toward," said California Democratic Rep. Lucille Roybal-Allard.

Speaking separately to "Fox News Sunday," Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney said that an emergency declaration might not be required.

"There are other funds of money that are available to [Trump] through something called reprogramming, there is money he can get at and is legally allowed to spend," Mulvaney said, noting that some funds were available even without declaring an emergency. "And I think it needs to be said again and again this is going to be legal --- there are statutes on the book as to how any president can do this."

Still, Mulvaney asserted that a national emergency was "absolutely on the table" and said that a wall will be built, one way or another.

"The president is going to build the wall," Mulvaney said. "You saw what the Vice President said there, and that’s our attitude at this point ,is we will take as much money as you can give us and then we will go find money someplace else legally in order to secure that southern barrier. But this is going to get built with or without Congress."

Earlier this weekend, Democrats seemed to draw a firm line on spending.

"Throughout the talks, Democrats have insisted that a border security compromise not be overly reliant on physical barriers," said Evan Hollander, spokesman for Democrats who control the House Appropriations Committee. "We will not agree to $2 billion in funding for barriers."

www.foxnews.com/politics/talks-on-border-wall-break-down-ahead-of-second-possible-government-shutdown
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2019 04:42 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 11 Feb 2019 18:33 #118

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2007
  • Likes received: 181
As a matter of interest, suppose the wall gets built by Trump but then the Dems win the next Pres election, will the new Dem President order it to be knocked down?
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2019 18:34 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

United States/Mexican Border 11 Feb 2019 18:50 #119

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1650
  • Likes received: 720
Ugh wrote:
As a matter of interest, suppose the wall gets built by Trump but then the Dems win the next Pres election, will the new Dem President order it to be knocked down?

Costs and negative publicity will prevent that happening. They'll just knock some holes in it and call open borders.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

United States/Mexican Border 11 Feb 2019 19:36 #120

Ugh wrote:
As a matter of interest, suppose the wall gets built by Trump but then the Dems win the next Pres election, will the new Dem President order it to be knocked down?

they'll naturalise the 22 million illegal immigrants in the US

this will give them the voter base required to push any policy through

then they'll disarm the US population

They'll make trans-american trade deals that will see the borders opened up and nation states dissolved through the mass movements of people
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2019 14:36 by iamawaveofthesea.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.