Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Generation Snowflake

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 14:45 #1

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
Every time I'm back in (undisclosed Western country) things seem to be worse than before. What is with all these hyper emotional people everywhere. They are completely void of facts, reason, or logic. Everything is about feelings and emotions. And they're everywhere. And it's not just the younger generations. I see these snowflakes in all age groups. Is anyone else noticing this. Where are all these snowflakes coming from. What's causing this. Chemtrails, GMO's, Fluoride, Vaccines, Social Engineering, Indoctrination, Brainwashing, 5G. Any ideas?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 15:31 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 15:31 #2

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15474
  • Likes received: 5885
Rocco wrote:
Every time I'm back in (undisclosed Western country) things seem to be worse than before. What is with all these hyper emotional people everywhere. They are completely void of facts, reason, or logic. Everything is about feelings and emotions. And they're everywhere. And it's not just the younger generations. I see these snowflakes in all age groups. Is anyone else noticing this. Where are all these snowflakes coming from. What's causing this. Chemtrails, GMO's, Fluoride, Vaccines, Social Engineering, Indoctrination, Brainwashing, 5G. Any ideas?

Yep... better stick to only talking about work, entertainment, sports or gossip.

Because people here don’t like even a snippet of Truth, as it will make them upset or might ruin their comfy day.

+ they even might think you are a weirdo or even start to hate you for telling them about reality.
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 15:32 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 15:35 #3

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
Today somebody told me he didnt like the taste of some food product because he didnt like the color.
I replied, you can't taste color. But if it help you can close your eyes.
Answer, hysterical screeching
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 15:38 #4

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
Yeah, don't even start about REALITY. You get some typical NPC answer like, "I just want to be happy in my life" or "freedom is just a state of mind"
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 16:27 #5

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
This might explain all the snowflakes
Heavy Marijuana use linked to strange syndrome - Tucker Carlson
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 16:50 #6

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Fake cunt still watches mainstream media.. :shemused:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 17:01 #7

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4004
  • Likes received: 1189
Where do we start?
Social media, anxiety induced fear of non approval by counting and seeking 'likes', on shit book, followers on twatter and whatever the fuck it is on Instagram, MySpace etc.
Dumbed down TV worship, stupid, intellectually bankrupt programs designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Car crash TV to mock others misfortune and intil a sense of superiority and thus worth.
A society that thinks we will all survive on cuddles tolerance 9f differences regardless 9f how bizarre or unnatural.
Promotion of homosexuality and same sex marriage.
The ease of divorce. Made a mistake? No problem, try and try again. No emphasis on making the effort to make the institution work.
A blame culture that's shifts responsibility for o es own actions onto whoever or whatever else.
Safe spaces? You fucking wimps.
metrosexuals.
Getting in touch with your feminine side.
Dumbed down school curricula to sweep academic failure under the carpet by making exam passes easier.
Not allowing competition because the loser will burst into tears.
Not my future so let these soppy little cunts fuck their own futures up.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 17:06 #8

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
porridge wrote:
Fake cunt still watches mainstream media.. :shemused:
You Can't Cuck The Tuck Vol. 1

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 17:08 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 17:11 #9

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
Idiocracy (Full Intro)

You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 19:16 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15474
  • Likes received: 5885
Rocco wrote:
Today somebody told me he didnt like the taste of some food product because he didnt like the color.
I replied, you can't taste color. But if it help you can close your eyes.
Answer, hysterical screeching

:chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 19:26 #11

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15474
  • Likes received: 5885
Rocco wrote:
Yeah, don't even start about REALITY. You get some typical NPC answer like, "I just want to be happy in my life" or "freedom is just a state of mind"

"Let's talk about fun things."


It's astounding how 80 years back millions of extremely brave soldiers were willing to give their lives in a horrendous, massive war.

Yet today most people can't even handle a shred of truth or they start screeching / running for cover.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson, Rocco

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 19:55 #12

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 910
  • Likes received: 128
Rocco wrote:
Every time I'm back in (undisclosed Western country) things seem to be worse than before. What is with all these hyper emotional people everywhere. They are completely void of facts, reason, or logic. Everything is about feelings and emotions. And they're everywhere. And it's not just the younger generations. I see these snowflakes in all age groups. Is anyone else noticing this. Where are all these snowflakes coming from. What's causing this. Chemtrails, GMO's, Fluoride, Vaccines, Social Engineering, Indoctrination, Brainwashing, 5G. Any ideas?

the biggest snowflakes are right wing snowflakes by far.

speaking of acting on nothing but emotions

right wing snowflakes are crying about a wall, and dont have ANY facts to back the reason for building it. Its all pure emotional drivel driven by the conman in chief Donald Trump.

right wing snowflakes are emotional bitches, who are miserable and dedicate their lives to bitching about others, but they are the real bitches themselves.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 21 Feb 2019 20:49 #13

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Every time I'm back in (undisclosed Western country) things seem to be worse than before. What is with all these hyper emotional people everywhere. They are completely void of facts, reason, or logic. Everything is about feelings and emotions. And they're everywhere. And it's not just the younger generations. I see these snowflakes in all age groups. Is anyone else noticing this. Where are all these snowflakes coming from. What's causing this. Chemtrails, GMO's, Fluoride, Vaccines, Social Engineering, Indoctrination, Brainwashing, 5G. Any ideas?

the biggest snowflakes are right wing snowflakes by far.

speaking of acting on nothing but emotions

right wing snowflakes are crying about a wall, and dont have ANY facts to back the reason for building it. Its all pure emotional drivel driven by the conman in chief Donald Trump.

right wing snowflakes are emotional bitches, who are miserable and dedicate their lives to bitching about others, but they are the real bitches themselves.
The fact that you had to come here and show us how offended you are proofs you're wrong. And making this political and shifting blame on your perceived political adversaries tells more about you than you could possibly realize.


You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 22 Feb 2019 17:53 #14

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3824
  • Likes received: 430
Rocco wrote:
Where are all these snowflakes coming from. What's causing this?

Snowflakes are being churned out by our corrupt pol-correct education systems.
I went to school in the 1950's/60's when we were taught that everything was a clear-cut issue, and as a result we grew up with razor-sharp minds.
But sadly, later generations are being taught that NOTHING is clear-cut, and that everything must be looked at from all possible angles and discussed and debated blah-blah-blah.
As a result, they grow up to be mushbrained wimps easily manipulated by the Establishment afraid to express their opinion and permanently on the edge of a nervous breakdown..:)

I like the Dukes attitude-
"If somebody tells me something ain't a clear-cut issue, I say 'Why the hell not?"
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2019 17:54 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Generation Snowflake 22 Feb 2019 18:15 #15

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2122
  • Likes received: 1134
You're right Ugh. We live a time when there's no such thing as right and wrong.

Anyone who wants to try to define right and wrong and point out what is 'right' and what is
'wrong' is labelled as a 'hater' and nowadays risk actual prison time.

But it it that simple...... A lot of things in life are simple but they everything has been made confused.

This is to remove people from TRUTH and when we no longer know the truth we are slaves to our own confusion.

The truth is the most powerful weapon we have and it shines with its own power and righteousness as if it is God's very own word.

But they try to separate us from Truth because they know they cannot fight Truth head-on....so they build roads and lanes of confusion which circumvent it and send people into the darkness of delusion.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Generation Snowflake 22 Feb 2019 19:06 #16

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7355
  • Likes received: 944
There's allot of very confused individuals around, that's for sure
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 22 Feb 2019 23:40 #17

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3824
  • Likes received: 430
I like this saying by Buddha because it advises us to stand like solid rocks in the sea of waffle..:)-

"Believe nothing unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2019 23:41 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Generation Snowflake 23 Feb 2019 01:56 #18

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 1373
Rocco wrote:
. Any ideas?

They know that were onto them and we arent going to let up sending them into the ideological abyss of moral relativism

Keep pushing
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Generation Snowflake 23 Feb 2019 01:59 #19

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 1373
Ugh wrote:
I like this saying by Buddha because it advises us to stand like solid rocks in the sea of waffle..:)-

"Believe nothing unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"

I have a nice big wall hanging with Buddha right next to my front door so we can all see it when we leave the house

'' Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing , you will be successful ''

Other than that I went quite deep into Buddhism for awhile when I was a yoot.

Decided to leave it alone and enjoy the world instead :)

But , out of all religions it has my respect the most.

Shaolin monks are fucking awesome as well :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Generation Snowflake 23 Feb 2019 13:37 #20

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3824
  • Likes received: 430
MrAnderson wrote:
....Buddhism....out of all religions it has my respect the most.....

Yes, Buddha made some good observations, (and some not so good) but the bottom line is he was just a human giving us his own guesses and hunches, whereas Jesus was giving us the words of God himself, so as street cred goes JC is way out there ahead of the rest..:)-
Jesus said - "For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should speak" (John 12:49)

PS- Regarding this threads 'Snowflake' topic, has anybody noticed how the producers of "reality" TV shows usually mostly select contestants who are snowflakes?
For example the recent 'SAS: Who Dares Wins' series contained so many snowflakes that I could hardly stay watching because their panic attacks, hyperventilations, tears and mini-nervous breakdowns were coming thick and fast, and I hope viewers (especially younger ones) don't think that sort of behaviour is normal.
I felt like shouting at the screen "Grow some balls and become Christians you fucking bunch of pathetic wimps!"
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2019 13:48 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Generation Snowflake14.23Saturday, 18 August 2018
Generation Z most conservative generation since WW28.05Tuesday, 19 September 2017
Special Snowflake Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Trump Resigns7.26Wednesday, 11 October 2017
Will we be the last generation to die?6.47Wednesday, 13 July 2016
Generation Zyklon6.4Friday, 14 June 2019
The “Greatest Generation”6.4Sunday, 23 July 2017
The You Tubers: The "TV" Celebrities for Generation Z6.33Tuesday, 03 October 2017
The effect of the internet on the latest generation?6.26Saturday, 08 March 2014
American next Generation Stealth Bomber6.26Monday, 02 November 2015
Pensions misery looms for the 'have-it-all’ generation6.26Friday, 29 November 2013
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.