Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Introducing The Exodus Movement

Introducing The Exodus Movement 22 Mar 2019 21:29 #1

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Introducing The Exodus Movement
The Exodus Movement is a liberation movement for American Jews eager to stand up for themselves and their Jewish identity.

Visit theexodusmovement.com for more information.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 05:58 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 22 Mar 2019 22:00 #2

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 1942
  • Likes received: 830
Can you explain what this is about before I waste my time on what could turn out to be nothing more than whining victims empowering themselves please?
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 05:57 #3

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Lux Interior wrote:
Can you explain what this is about before I waste my time on what could turn out to be nothing more than whining victims empowering themselves please?
Sorry. It's a call for Jews to leave the Democrat Party. Jexodus, it's like a Blexit for Jews
#Jexodus

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 06:05 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 06:09 #4

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6829
  • Likes received: 1516
Lux Interior wrote:
Can you explain what this is about before I waste my time on what could turn out to be nothing more than whining victims empowering themselves please?

It is the rabbi fucking kike showing he finally found a club he can relate to.

Loneliness is a bitch and hairy tool pushers are wearing out.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Gaia leaving the Liberal Plantation - will it happen? 23 Mar 2019 06:45 #5

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Gaia wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Can you explain what this is about before I waste my time on what could turn out to be nothing more than whining victims empowering themselves please?

It is the rabbi fucking kike showing he finally found a club he can relate to.

Loneliness is a bitch and hairy tool pushers are wearing out.
This is for you Gaia. You're forefathers left Egypt, you should leave the Liberal Plantation ;)
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 06:59 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elizabeth Pipko (swimsuit model) leads the Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 06:57 #6

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 06:59 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Model Opens Up About Supporting Trump, Working on 2016 Campaign 23 Mar 2019 07:37 #7

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Model Opens Up About Supporting Trump, Working on 2016 Campaign
A model who has appeared in Maxim magazine is opening up about what she says was a secret from her fashion industry colleagues.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 07:44 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elizabeth Pipko Slams Democrats Over Growing Anti-Semitism Problem 23 Mar 2019 07:41 #8

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Elizabeth Pipko Slams Democrats Over Growing Anti-Semitism Problem
Maxim model Elizabeth Pipko who is also now the spokeswoman for 'Jexodus' is calling out the Democrats for their handling of the growing anti-semitism problem within their party.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 07:44 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Professional model blacklisted for supporting Trump 23 Mar 2019 07:43 #9

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Professional model blacklisted for supporting Trump
Ezra Levant of The Rebel.media interviews Elizabeth Pipko about her experience working as a Trump supporter in a "progressive" industry.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 10:53 #10

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up. Now it's up to we the people to uncover lies.
  • Posts: 160
  • Likes received: 31
Rocco wrote:


Trump: "The Democrats have become an anti-Israel party; they've become an anti-Jewish party."

I am disturbed by that statement.

There is no Jewish party.

But there is racist Zionist Israel, and there is the problem of the President's son-in-law and his connection to Zionism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 11:08 #11

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:


Trump: "The Democrats have become an anti-Israel party; they've become an anti-Jewish party."

I am disturbed by that statement.

There is no Jewish party.

But there is racist Zionist Israel, and there is the problem of the President's son-in-law and his connection to Zionism.
Do we need female genitals mutilating, gay murdering, goat fucking Muslims and baby murdering, refugee loving, gun grabbing Leftists to tell us Jews are bad?
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 11:10 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 11:36 #12

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up. Now it's up to we the people to uncover lies.
  • Posts: 160
  • Likes received: 31
Rocco wrote:
Do we need female genitals mutilating, gay murdering, goat fucking Muslims and baby murdering, refugee loving, gun grabbing Leftists to tell us Jews are bad?
Neither Jews nor Muslims are bad.

Zionists are bad.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 11:44 #13

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Do we need female genitals mutilating, gay murdering, goat fucking Muslims and baby murdering, refugee loving, gun grabbing Leftists to tell us Jews are bad?
Neither Jews nor Muslims are bad.

Zionists are bad.
Are Zionists the #1 bad ones threatening Western Civilization?
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 12:56 #14

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up. Now it's up to we the people to uncover lies.
  • Posts: 160
  • Likes received: 31
Rocco wrote:
Are Zionists the #1 bad ones threatening Western Civilization?
Yes, I believe so, and I for one am increasingly concerned about Pres. Trump's role in not taking them on.

I don't think he's going to fire his son-in-law, yet it is imperative that he do that.

Politics today is a three-ring-circus.

I pray that somehow we the people can rise above it.

:iitm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 13:03 #15

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Are Zionists the #1 bad ones threatening Western Civilization?
Yes, I believe so, and I for one am increasingly concerned about Pres. Trump's role in not taking them on.

I don't think he's going to fire his son-in-law, yet it is imperative that he do that.

Politics today is a three-ring-circus.

I pray that somehow we the people can rise above it.

:iitm:

So the Radical Left and the Islamist Fundies are not a threat at all and we should join them in their fight against the big bad Zionists

Are you insane?
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 15:56 #16

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1666
  • Likes received: 614
Re (((Rocco)))'s (((Elizabeth Pilco))) post.


Is it an attempt to cover up Trump's involvement in the Jewish porn industry or a precautionary excuse to take him down in the future?

As ever the Jewish (((MO))) is to control both sides and orchestrate the Hegelian theatre. Trump is a Jew controlled "in on it" actor, and, even if he's impeached later, he'll still receive (((protection))). It's a Jewish "rinse & repeat" of the Bill Clinton Presidency sex $$$candal.

Clinton was also Jew controlled. Same as $Hillary.


:arowdn:....link to pdf indicating Trump's links to the porn industry.....Note (((Soros))) also promotes the (((Porn))) industry.

http://digitalcommons.uri.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1033&context=dignity


After reading it go here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504746/Anti-Donald-Trump-ad-slut-shames-Melania-nude-photo-shoot-desperate-bid-Utah-s-Mormon-voters-Ted-Cruz.html



@(((Rocco)))…... have you managed to sort out your Rabbi Dad problem yet?...…. :hahano:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 16:27 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 18:04 #17

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Exorcist wrote:
Re (((Rocco)))'s (((Elizabeth Pilco))) post.


Is it an attempt to cover up Trump's involvement in the Jewish porn industry or a precautionary excuse to take him down in the future?

As ever the Jewish (((MO))) is to control both sides and orchestrate the Hegelian theatre. Trump is a Jew controlled "in on it" actor, and, even if he's impeached later, he'll still receive (((protection))). It's a Jewish "rinse & repeat" of the Bill Clinton Presidency sex $$$candal.

Clinton was also Jew controlled. Same as $Hillary.


:arowdn:....link to pdf indicating Trump's links to the porn industry.....Note (((Soros))) also promotes the (((Porn))) industry.

http://digitalcommons.uri.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1033&context=dignity


After reading it go here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3504746/Anti-Donald-Trump-ad-slut-shames-Melania-nude-photo-shoot-desperate-bid-Utah-s-Mormon-voters-Ted-Cruz.html



@(((Rocco)))…... have you managed to sort out your Rabbi Dad problem yet?...…. :hahano:
He died 20+ years ago. And his daughter gained 50 lbs
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2019 18:05 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 23 Mar 2019 22:35 #18

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up. Now it's up to we the people to uncover lies.
  • Posts: 160
  • Likes received: 31
Rocco wrote:
So the Radical Left and the Islamist Fundies are not a threat at all and we should join them in their fight against the big bad Zionists

Are you insane?
Zionists control everything from behind the scenes.

By the way, there is no need to be rude.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Introducing The Exodus Movement 24 Mar 2019 02:56 #19

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So the Radical Left and the Islamist Fundies are not a threat at all and we should join them in their fight against the big bad Zionists

Are you insane?
Zionists control everything from behind the scenes.

By the way, there is no need to be rude.
It's a legitimate question imo
Zionism has only been around for little over a 100 years. So who ran the world before Zionism?
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.