Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should Frothy be banned?

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 15:33 #1

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Frothy turns every thread into a shitfest. Everybody hates him, with good reason. He's just here to derail and disrupt.
Let's just get rid him

1 Comment is a Banning, 1 Like is a Timeout :)
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 15:51 #2

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Online
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 9650
  • Likes received: 2804
Without Frothy or other various trolls this forum would be dead

Actually now that we know Frothy isn't white his post make alot more sense and i can't even call them trolling tbh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 16:40 #3

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
.......... wrote:
Without Frothy or other various trolls this forum would be dead

Actually now that we know Frothy isn't white his post make alot more sense and i can't even call them trolling tbh.
He's a non-white stuck on the Labour Slave Ship (that's my British translation for Democrat Plantation). It's the Left that's stirring up our non-whites for their Leftist Revolution and Demographic Warfare by putting all that crazy shit in their heads about equality and entitlement
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2019 16:44 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 16:54 #4

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Online
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 9650
  • Likes received: 2804
Rocco wrote:
.......... wrote:
Without Frothy or other various trolls this forum would be dead

Actually now that we know Frothy isn't white his post make alot more sense and i can't even call them trolling tbh.
He's a non-white stuck on the Labour Slave Ship (that's my British translation for Democrat Plantation). It's the Left that's stirring up our non-whites for their Leftist Revolution and Demographic Warfare by putting all that crazy shit in their heads about equality and entitlement

Non whites work as tribalistic, nepotistic groups. That's why blacks vote 97% democrat and they don't care if Trump talks about how black unemployment is at an all time low under him..They literally don't care and will vote for whoever looks like them. That's how Obama won and why Hillary lost. The democratic plantation talk is super cringey. The left–right paradigm in the west in nonsense.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 17:12 #5

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:
.......... wrote:
Without Frothy or other various trolls this forum would be dead

Actually now that we know Frothy isn't white his post make alot more sense and i can't even call them trolling tbh.
He's a non-white stuck on the Labour Slave Ship (that's my British translation for Democrat Plantation). It's the Left that's stirring up our non-whites for their Leftist Revolution and Demographic Warfare by putting all that crazy shit in their heads about equality and entitlement

Non whites work as tribalistic, nepotistic groups. That's why blacks vote 97% democrat and they don't care if Trump talks about how black unemployment is at an all time low under him..They literally don't care and will vote for whoever looks like them. That's how Obama won and why Hillary lost. The democratic plantation talk is super cringey. The left–right paradigm in the west in nonsense.

Non-Whites, Moslims and migrants in Western countries vote for whoever gives them the most free stuff. Muslims are fundamentally Conservative, still the vote for the left. Mexicans are fundamentally Conservative, still the vote for the left. And the left knows this, this why they keep bringing in more non-white muslim migrant voters. And this is why they keep giving away free stuff at the expense of the white working man. The only way to end this is by abolishing the Welfare State, not by giving out UBI

Have you even watched the video you posted?
Anyway, I fully agree it's Collectivism that binds Fascism, Nazism and Communism, Marxism together. It's the same shit, different flavor.
Fascists/Nazis atleast have allot of things right, opposed to the Left which is just all wrong. But it's with Collectivism they both fail

Collectivism = Mass Murder, War, Slavery, Genocide
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2019 17:45 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 18:01 #6

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Online
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 9650
  • Likes received: 2804
Rocco wrote:
Non-Whites, Moslims and migrants in Western countries vote for whoever gives them the most free stuff. Muslims are fundamentally Conservative, still the vote for the left. Mexicans are fundamentally Conservative, still the vote for the left. And the left knows this, this why they keep bringing in more non-white muslim migrant voters. And this is why they keep giving away free stuff at the expense of the white working man. The only way to end this is by abolishing the Welfare State, not by giving out UBI

We learned our lesson from Bush Jr that republican conservatives are no different though. They are the party of open borders for big business.

George W Bush: 'Immigration is a blessing and a strength' - BBC News
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 18:33 #7

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Non-Whites, Moslims and migrants in Western countries vote for whoever gives them the most free stuff. Muslims are fundamentally Conservative, still the vote for the left. Mexicans are fundamentally Conservative, still the vote for the left. And the left knows this, this why they keep bringing in more non-white muslim migrant voters. And this is why they keep giving away free stuff at the expense of the white working man. The only way to end this is by abolishing the Welfare State, not by giving out UBI

We learned our lesson from Bush Jr that republican conservatives are no different though. They are the party of open borders for big business.

George W Bush: 'Immigration is a blessing and a strength' - BBC News
That's a lame comparison, The GoP with Bush Jr was run by NeoCons. There's are entirely different forces at work within the GoP now. Both good and bad.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 18:35 #8

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Online
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 9650
  • Likes received: 2804
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 19:05 #9

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12962
  • Likes received: 5296
Frothy is a full-blown psychopathic jew.

The one like a whimpy, fragile, sneaky jew who's in charge of a gulag camp, and lets all the beatings, torture and killing being carried out by the camp guards while he sits safe, sound and warm in the camp mansion so he won't have to get his hands dirty.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 19:21 #10

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
.......... wrote: You should've voted for Bernie sanders, he's the only candidate who refused to pledge allegiance to the wailing wall ever (but maybe you did)
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 19:28 #11

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Flare wrote:
Frothy is a full-blown psychopathic jew.

The one like a whimpy, fragile, sneaky jew who's in charge of a gulag camp, and lets all the beatings, torture and killing being carried out by the camp guards while he sits safe, sound and warm in the camp mansion so he won't have to get his hands dirty.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 19:44 #12

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1082
  • Likes received: 339
IMO. No.

No platforming is wrong. No one is forced to respond to anyone's post .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 19:53 #13

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
hokuspokus wrote:
IMO. No.

No platforming is wrong. No one is forced to respond to anyone's post .
You might have something there
Thanks for your input
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 19:59 #14

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 12962
  • Likes received: 5296
hokuspokus wrote:
IMO. No.

No platforming is wrong. No one is forced to respond to anyone's post .

Well... yea....

However imo there's a difference between having different world-views and blatant shitposting + trolling the fuck out of a forum.
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2019 19:59 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Frothy be banned? 30 Mar 2019 20:07 #15

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
  • Posts: 6436
  • Likes received: 1438
Flare wrote:
hokuspokus wrote:
IMO. No.

No platforming is wrong. No one is forced to respond to anyone's post .

Well... yea....

However imo there's a difference between having different world-views and blatant shitposting + trolling the fuck out of a forum.
There's some truth in hokuspokus post, think about it
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 370 - Raised
( £ 284 GBP )
donation thermometer
109%
Updated
2nd April 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.