Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: TRUMP EXPOSED!!

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 11:29 #21

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Mother Liberty wrote:
I SHOW HOW AND WHY THE ARGUMENT THAT TRUMP IS BETTER THEN HILLARY IS TERRIBLY FLAWED.

Oh yeah?
I'll take Don anytime..:)

Boston

Last Edit: 08 Apr 2019 11:55 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 17:00 #22

novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ What are you talking about?

You look more like a spambot posting weird stuff than a serious poster.

In Mother Liberty's defense alot of people on the Alt-Right are saying that Q Anon is a deep state psyop.

I don't even mean that in a tin foil type of way

Q Anon is more than just boomer tier Magapede cringe nonsense. It's actually malicious subversion.

I agree dots, i think me and Flare have to have a discussion about this.

Perhaps some people arent aware of how many people this Q stuff has hooked, and how much of a big deal it is.

People think the swamp is being drained, which is exactly what this Q stuffs objective is.. make people complacent and think Trump is just fixing stuff for them.

I dont have an issue with these threads being in General, i think it is where they belong especially at this point in time.

Thank you Sir for coming in my defense as truly this Q anon stuff is dangerous subversion by The British Empire operatives via SES, SERCO, The British Privy Council, informants, David Brock and Soros operatives fooling the Maga patriots and getting everyone complacent. Q attacked my last February when I exposed Jeff SESsions, saying to me: "You failed" and getting his hoards of supporters to delete my posts exposing Project Pelican and much more. After I made posts on that, someone offered me a ton of money to source the material. The Patriot soapbox group claimed authorship of the information and claimed the reward of one million. That is where they got all their money. They banned me so I could not claim the reward. They are all criminals and scammers. Now the truth needs to get out. They have been proven to be a fraud also when Trump fired Sessions, when it was revealed that Mueller was not working with Trump as they claimed and now that many of their followers have committed terrorist acts. If that movement is allowed to go on and nobody exposes it, more terrorist acts will follow.

I am not getting paid one penny for exposing this scam called Q anon.

Thank you again.

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 17:03 #23

Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
......Take a month or two to go through the material and you will understand........
:shemused: :lmao: :thumbup:

So you think that you can go through it in one day and get it all? Good luck.

:chuckle:
I'm not even gonna waste 1 second on this wild goose chase

It is not a goose chase, it is a bunch of ostridges who do not want to look into things cause they have their mind already made up.

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 17:11 #24

.......... wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ What are you talking about?

You look more like a spambot posting weird stuff than a serious poster.

In Mother Liberty's defense alot of people on the Alt-Right are saying that Q Anon is a deep state psyop.

I don't even mean that in a tin foil type of way

Q Anon is more than just boomer tier Magapede cringe nonsense. It's actually malicious subversion.

You are correct, IT IS MALICIOUS SUBVERSION and people need to be helping us expose this monster called Q anon which has led various people to commit acts of terrorism, told everyone to trust SESsions and then Trump fires him, tells all to trust Huber the cover -up artist who is doing nothing..to trust other SES member cover-up artists, the Obama private army. Q anon stole the movement created by me and stole the information from AIM, from CICADA, from Edward Snowden and from others and created a larp based upon it. If people do not know the danger of this Q movement, more people will continue to be suckered, deceived and do nothing to help us restore the Republic. That is the goal of this - to rescue people from the lie, end the movement leading to terrorism, stop the Shadow Government operations being run by The British Empire and Mossad and their rogue informants, targeting the American people with dis-information. If this is not allowed to be spoken here, then where will it be allowed? If people are not willing to look into what I have to present, say and illustrate, then they are hopeless victims of their own self, and with a cumulative attitude in this regard, all will continue in ignorance. We need to expose this now particularly now that Donald Trump Junior has exposed Q the other day. We need to run on the momentum and help Trump and his son expose this for what it is. No Q tards wearing Q T-shirts have been allowed into Trump rallies over the last year and rightfully so. The US SS has been telling them to remove the T-shirts or they cannot enter. They know the dangers of this. The Trump spokesman also has already stated publicly they do not support any movement which promotes violence. It is high time to expose and end this Q thing before it does more damage!

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 17:56 #25

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Mother Liberty wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
......Take a month or two to go through the material and you will understand........

It is not a goose chase, it is a bunch of ostridges who do not want to look into things cause they have their mind already made up.
Maybe it's you posting style, I find it hard to read. I did enjoy the video you posted

Mother Liberty wrote:
You can't fix stupid

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 18:15 #26

Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:

Maybe it's you posting style, I find it hard to read. I did enjoy the video you posted

Mother Liberty wrote:

Yes, the video is great - it illustrates how those Mason Illuminati pastors infiltrate churches and then use the churches for the human trafficking - flooding the U.S. with illegals operation using the D.H.S. buses with blacked-out windows.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 18:25 #27

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Mother Liberty, I apologize for calling you a commie before. I had mistaken you for one of those never trumpers
You can't fix stupid

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 18:52 #28

Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty, I apologize for calling you a commie before. I had mistaken you for one of those never trumpers

Thank you. I am part of the crew that helped put Trump into power. Now I am waking-up and just sharing what I have found.

Mother Liberty.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 19:25 #29

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
LOL - There are not elections only S- elections .
Trump was bought and paid for over 20 yrs ago when the Orcs bailed him out for billions with his failed real estate empire .
No one can tell me he's a man of the people - what a joke.
So other than mouth off about making Amerika great again (which will NEVER happen ) during his 'electioneering' with white workers actually believing he was going to bring good jobs back - LOL.
All he's done is give the rich tax breaks - huge revenue loss
Hugely increase 'aid' to Israel .
Open up public ( actually UN owned) land for mining - eliminating many enviromental codes .
Do absolutely nothing at the border but blah blah blah -
Talks tough about Sanctuary Cities but does nothing .
Hasn't kept one promise - the Clinton bitch was going down ? - LOL
His son in law is raking in tens of millions on arms deals - Yemen bombed to bits but who just got Yemeni waters Fishing rights - The Chinese .- LOL -
He's a xio - orc - isreali puppet - the only thing he isn't is a tranny.

Q- Anon - was a con job from the get go - I saw about a month in - all the talk about 50,000 sealed indictments - LOL :lmao: and whatever else the dupes wanted to believe . Whether an AI program , hasbara , someone in windowless white house basement I don't care - it's was /is all a total scam - so what's new ?

All I see was a pretext to ignite - soros fund ect racial tension and weather warfare the shit out of much a America.
Great Again ?- the west has been looted and now over-run - almost into extinction .
The left and right are the same evil orc the left over playing their hand is also by design - got to keep the drama going and the pedo trannies social engineering on track - they're just the worse of 2 evils .
Last Edit: 08 Apr 2019 19:34 by Lizzy.

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 19:40 #30

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
It's been explained to us SO many times -
Norman Dodd - The Hidden Agenda For World Government...........70 yrs ago is where it should have been halted by the Senate.

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 20:27 #31

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
The way some of you are talking you'd think Hillary was some kind of glorious angel instead of the snivelling traitorous wretch that she and her Dem cronies are..:)

TRUMP EXPOSED!! 08 Apr 2019 22:39 #32

Lizzy wrote:
LOL - There are not elections only S- elections .
Trump was bought and paid for over 20 yrs ago when the Orcs bailed him out for billions with his failed real estate empire .

YOU ARE CORRECT. HE WAS BAILED OUT BY THE ROTHSCHILD BANKING CARTEL.

No one can tell me he's a man of the people - what a joke.

EXACTLY, HE IS A SHILL AND AN AGENT OF THE ROTHSCHILD BANKING CARTEL & OF THE BRITISH BANKING CARTEL WHICH CONTROLS IT, EXACTLY AS KAREN HUDES HAS EXPLAINED.

So other than mouth off about making Amerika great again (which will NEVER happen ) during his 'electioneering' with white workers actually believing he was going to bring good jobs back - LOL.

YOU ARE CORRECT, HE MAKES MANY EMPTY PROMISES.

All he's done is give the rich tax breaks - huge revenue loss.

EXACTLY, THE RICH ARE GETTING ALL THE TAX BREAKS UNDER TRUMP.

Hugely increase 'aid' to Israel .

EXACTLY, AS A CHABAD MEMBER AND SHILL FOR ISRAEL HE SERVES THE FAKE STATE OF ISRAEL WHICH HAS NO MORE DNA CONNECTION TO ABRAHAM THEN THE PALESTINIANS, OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER.

Open up public ( actually UN owned) land for mining - eliminating many enviromental codes .

EXACTLY, TRUMP IS GUILTY OF DESOLATING THE ENVIRONMENT WITH FILTHY COAL AND OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MEASURES WHICH STRIP THE LAND AND VIOLATE ENVIRONMENTAL CODES.

Do absolutely nothing at the border but blah blah blah -
Talks tough about Sanctuary Cities but does nothing .

EXACTLY, TRUMP TALKS ABOUT MANY THINGS JUST AS TALK, BUT DOES NOTHING.

WHAT ABOUT HIS SUPPORTING 5G, WHICH IS PART OF THE ILLUMINATI JEW PLAN TO DESTROY HUMANITY?

Hasn't kept one promise - the Clinton bitch was going down ? - LOL

THAT IS THE MOST OBVIOUS CAMPAIGN PROMISE HE HAS NOT KEPT.

His son in law is raking in tens of millions on arms deals - Yemen bombed to bits but who just got Yemeni waters Fishing rights - The Chinese .- LOL -

EXACTLY, THEY ARE DECLARING IRAN AN ENEMY WHEN IN FACT NUKES IN THE HANDS OF THE SAUDIS IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS THEN NUKES IN THE HAND OF IRAN. AND HE IS DESOLATING YEMEN ALL FOR PROFIT, PUSHING THE FAKE JEW AGENDA.

He's a xio - orc - isreali puppet - the only thing he isn't is a tranny.

EXACTLY, A TRUE PUPPET OF ISRAEL TRUMP IS.

Q- Anon - was a con job from the get go - I saw about a month in - all the talk about 50,000 sealed indictments - LOL :lmao: and whatever else the dupes wanted to believe . Whether an AI program , hasbara , someone in windowless white house basement I don't care - it's was /is all a total scam - so what's new ?

EXACTLY, THOSE SEALED INDICTMENTS ARE ALL NOT WHAT THEY CLAIM - JUST PROCEDURAL DOCUMENTS, NO BIG NAMES INCLUDED.

All I see was a pretext to ignite - soros fund ect racial tension and weather warfare the shit out of much a America.

PRECISELY, Q IS A DAVID BROCK - SOROS OPERATION.

Great Again ?- the west has been looted and now over-run - almost into extinction .
The left and right are the same evil orc the left over playing their hand is also by design - got to keep the drama going and the pedo trannies social engineering on track - they're just the worse of 2 evils .

EXACTLY, BUT WE HAVE A PLAN TO RESTORE THE REPUBLIC AND A PLAN TO FREE THE PLANET. SEE MY RESPONSES ABOVE IN COLORS ALSO.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare