Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed!

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 14:39 #21

.......... wrote:

Nice comment on this video:

Keegan Johnson

6 days ago

Idk if you browse Voat, but you are absolutely right about Qtards. Qanon is controlled opposition. They basically push this "invisible enemy that Trump is just a hair away from defeating" "don't get riled up, just trust the plan, Trump will save us" "the Deep State wants you divided by race and religion, you must accept Blacks, Mexicans, Jews, and Muslims, they are your fellow Patriots" basically a huge amount of people who were racing toward being awoken hit this Qanon speedbump and it's really a pain in the ass. Many of us have been bombing them with jq pills and slowly they are coming around, as nothing improves, and because we have the evidence on our side, but if it wasn't for Qanon we would be alot closer to our goals than we are.

:cheers:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 15:01 #22

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Mother Liberty wrote:
.......... wrote:

Jews have no relationship to Israel, Abraham, God´s chosen people. They are fake, godless, hate Christians, are the fake

people of God - non people of God, are terrorists, are the Khazarian mafia of the Khabbalah and want to take over the

planet. They have taken over the U.S. and now via Trump are wreaking havoc on America. The 5G agenda of mass

extermination. Persecuting of Assange and truth tellers. Do not go by what Trump says, go by what he does. He is

exposed as a wicked agent of the Rothschild banking cartel, of the terrorist State of Israel, the fake Jews and enemies of

God, the Republic and The Truth. Trump is behind the Jew agenda, to dis-arm Americans. He is a fake patriot, not MAGA but MIGA. He is lying to Americans, is a fraudster, a sham, a liar. Glad to see you realize this.

What does the average Ashkenazi Jew believe?
You can't fix stupid

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 16:34 #23

Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
.......... wrote:

Jews have no relationship to Israel, Abraham, God´s chosen people. They are fake, godless, hate Christians, are the fake

people of God - non people of God, are terrorists, are the Khazarian mafia of the Khabbalah and want to take over the

planet. They have taken over the U.S. and now via Trump are wreaking havoc on America. The 5G agenda of mass

extermination. Persecuting of Assange and truth tellers. Do not go by what Trump says, go by what he does. He is

exposed as a wicked agent of the Rothschild banking cartel, of the terrorist State of Israel, the fake Jews and enemies of

God, the Republic and The Truth. Trump is behind the Jew agenda, to dis-arm Americans. He is a fake patriot, not MAGA but MIGA. He is lying to Americans, is a fraudster, a sham, a liar. Glad to see you realize this.

It is the leadership in the fake State of Israel that is the problem. They believe they are the superior Arian race, just as the Nazis. The average population is being lied to, confused, believing lies...there are some Christians and others who can see the lies but when they speak out are murdered often, if they are a prominent figure.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 16:38 #24

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Mother Liberty wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
.......... wrote:

It is the leadership in the fake State of Israel that is the problem. They believe they are the superior Arian race, just as the Nazis. The average population is being lied to, confused, believing lies...there are some Christians and others who can see the lies but when they speak out are murdered often, if they are a prominent figure.
But the average Ashkenazi jew is a Fake Jew too right?
You can't fix stupid

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 20:37 #25

Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
.......... wrote:

But the average Ashkenazi jew is a Fake Jew too right?

The correct term would be fake Israelites, since all the Jews are not the true original Israel of Judah and the original 12 tribes, but rather are converts from the Khazarian empire, converted out of convenience in order to infiltrate and thus have subverted the religion of the lost tribes of Israel, introducing the Khabbalah, the fake doctrines adopted also by Q anon. Many of the Ashkenazi Jews most likely know they are not the original tribe of Israel but others - who knows - they may not even realize it..... In any case, they are all impostors. I have yet to research what they think of themselves, but the other day I came across an article where the Jewish Rabbis admit they are Edomites and not of the tribe of Judah. So they know they are Jewish in religion but not of Abraham blood or descendance. They simply adopted the Jewish religion then perverted it.

steemit.com/trending/@motherlibertynow/the-qgnostic-batholomet-fake-q-exposed

This is the same heretical religion of the Jews, the fake Israelites who are not from the lost tribe of Israel, but rather are impostors !
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2019 20:44 by Mother Liberty.

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 21:25 #26

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
So who are the original Jews today?
You can't fix stupid

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 21:43 #27

Rocco wrote:
So who are the original Jews today?

The true descendants of the promise of Abraham do not depend on blood lineage to be the true heirs the blessings of the original tribes. It is those who have the faith of Abraham who are the true Israel of God. Those who have been perverted by their religion and fake lineages with no connection to Abraham are the impostors who adopted the religion of Israel in order to protect themselves from extermination in Khazaria, to infiltrate, pervert the religion of Israel also. Those who seek to dominate and murder humanity are the enemies of humanity and of We The Free.

The true heirs of the promise are those who live in the faith of Abraham, Isaac and Joseph and accept the blessings and promises of the true Messiah. These are the true descendants of the promise, for now the promise depends not on flesh and blood but upon being the true remnant who vehemently awaits the promise of the return of the chosen One and His Holy City from heaven that every eye shall see. For it is not flesh and blood that can inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, but it is by the Spirit and faith in the everlasting promises, the blessings given to the true children of Israel. The lost tribes have been found in that they are now the children of the promise and this promise not by human flesh and blood but by divine appointment - they have now become the remnant gathered from all corners of the earth to dwell in The Holy City to descend like a dove from heaven upon the land. Only then shall the promise of the gathering of Israel be fulfilled. Any attempt by this fake Israel to fulfill the promises is a fake copy cat, an illusion.

These are matters which also can be traced via DNA. Those who live in Palestine actually have as much if not more DNA connection to the original lost tribes then the fake Israelites of fake Israel = the Jews who currently run the fake Nation of Israel. In fact, the miscegenation which has taken place since then has created a genetic diversity which no longer allows us to trace one single race or people back to the original lost tribes of Israel, via DNA, I believe. Thoughts?
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2019 21:55 by Mother Liberty.

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 22:04 #28

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The word "Jew" is not mentioned once in the bible, They where called Hebrews or Judeans. So if all the Jews are Fake Jews. Doesn't that make the Fake Jews the Real Jews?
People who are calling themselves Jews have been Jewing humanity for a long time. It's time we put a stop to it. It's the Real Jews job to distance themselves from the Fake Jews (if there's such a thing). It's not our job
Your theories of the Jew's racial lineage and DNA are allover the place. So maybe you should make up your own mind first before I respond to that. Not that I really care anyway
You can't fix stupid

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 16 Apr 2019 22:53 #29

Rocco wrote:
The word "Jew" is not mentioned once in the bible,

PLEASE SEE BELOW.

They where called Hebrews or Judeans. So if all the Jews are Fake Jews. Doesn't that make the Fake Jews the Real Jews?

ARGUMENT BASED UPON A FALSE PREMISE, PLEASE SEE BELOW.

People who are calling themselves Jews have been Jewing humanity for a long time. It's time we put a stop to it. It's the Real Jews job to distance themselves from the Fake Jews (if there's such a thing). It's not our job.

The Khazarian mafia have usurped the place of the true lineage of Abraham. The DNA tests prove this.

Your theories of the Jew's racial lineage and DNA are all over the place.

THESE ARE NOT THEORIES BUT HAVE BEEN PROVEN VIA DNA TESTING.

So maybe you should make up your own mind first before I respond to that. Not that I really care anyway

I NEED NOT MAKE-UP MY MIND- I HAVE STATED THE FACTS. I AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE NOR TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE COMMENTS NOT BASED UPON REALITY. THE PREMISES YOU STATE AND POINTS YOU MAKE ARE BASED UPON THESE FALLACIES. SEE BELOW -

Revelation 2:9

I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Esther 9:27

the Jews took it on themselves to establish the custom that they and their descendants and all who join them should without fail observe these two days every year, in the way prescribed and at the time appointed.

1 Corinthians 1:24

but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Esther 9:2

The Jews assembled in their cities in all the provinces of King Xerxes to attack those determined to destroy them. No one could stand against them, because the people of all the other nationalities were afraid of them.

Esther 9:16

Meanwhile, the remainder of the Jews who were in the king's provinces also assembled to protect themselves and get relief from their enemies. They killed seventy-five thousand of them but did not lay their hands on the plunder.

Acts 22:3

"I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city. I studied under Gamaliel and was thoroughly trained in the law of our ancestors. I was just as zealous for God as any of you are today.

Acts 21:39

Paul answered, "I am a Jew, from Tarsus in Cilicia, a citizen of no ordinary city. Please let me speak to the people."

SO IF YOUR QUESTIONS ARE INTENDED TO LEAD INTO A TRAP, I RESIGN FROM MAKING FURTHER COMMENTS IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTIONS. STATEMENTS SUCH AS "MAKE UP YOUR MIND" ARE NOT MADE WITH PROPER RESPECT TO WHOM THEY ARE ADDRESSED. AND THE FALLACIES, INCORRECT STATEMENTS, LACK OF UNDERSTANDING AND ATTEMPT TO DERAIL HAVE NOW BECOME OBVIOUS.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Mother Liberty.
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2019 22:56 by Mother Liberty.

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 17 Apr 2019 07:07 #30

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Mother Liberty wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The word "Jew" is not mentioned once in the bible,

PLEASE SEE BELOW.

They where called Hebrews or Judeans. So if all the Jews are Fake Jews. Doesn't that make the Fake Jews the Real Jews?

ARGUMENT BASED UPON A FALSE PREMISE, PLEASE SEE BELOW.

People who are calling themselves Jews have been Jewing humanity for a long time. It's time we put a stop to it. It's the Real Jews job to distance themselves from the Fake Jews (if there's such a thing). It's not our job.

The Khazarian mafia have usurped the place of the true lineage of Abraham. The DNA tests prove this.

Your theories of the Jew's racial lineage and DNA are all over the place.

THESE ARE NOT THEORIES BUT HAVE BEEN PROVEN VIA DNA TESTING.

So maybe you should make up your own mind first before I respond to that. Not that I really care anyway

I NEED NOT MAKE-UP MY MIND- I HAVE STATED THE FACTS. I AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH ANYONE NOR TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE WHO MAKE COMMENTS NOT BASED UPON REALITY. THE PREMISES YOU STATE AND POINTS YOU MAKE ARE BASED UPON THESE FALLACIES. SEE BELOW -

Revelation 2:9

I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Esther 9:27

the Jews took it on themselves to establish the custom that they and their descendants and all who join them should without fail observe these two days every year, in the way prescribed and at the time appointed.

1 Corinthians 1:24

but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Esther 9:2

The Jews assembled in their cities in all the provinces of King Xerxes to attack those determined to destroy them. No one could stand against them, because the people of all the other nationalities were afraid of them.

Esther 9:16

Meanwhile, the remainder of the Jews who were in the king's provinces also assembled to protect themselves and get relief from their enemies. They killed seventy-five thousand of them but did not lay their hands on the plunder.

Acts 22:3

"I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city. I studied under Gamaliel and was thoroughly trained in the law of our ancestors. I was just as zealous for God as any of you are today.

Acts 21:39

Paul answered, "I am a Jew, from Tarsus in Cilicia, a citizen of no ordinary city. Please let me speak to the people."

SO IF YOUR QUESTIONS ARE INTENDED TO LEAD INTO A TRAP, I RESIGN FROM MAKING FURTHER COMMENTS IN RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTIONS. STATEMENTS SUCH AS "MAKE UP YOUR MIND" ARE NOT MADE WITH PROPER RESPECT TO WHOM THEY ARE ADDRESSED. AND THE FALLACIES, INCORRECT STATEMENTS, LACK OF UNDERSTANDING AND ATTEMPT TO DERAIL HAVE NOW BECOME OBVIOUS.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

Mother Liberty.
You can't claim Jews are not a race and than say there's DNA evidence fake Jews are not real Jews

DNA = Race

Your "bible" is a Jewish abomination written only a hundred years ago
You're literally whitewashing Jews and shifting the blame on Europeans
Indeed I have zero respect for anyone whitewashing Jews and blaming Europeans
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2019 07:38 by Rocco.

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 17 Apr 2019 09:13 #31

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The whole Khazar/Ashkenazi//ZioNazi/Fake Jews theory is a dangerous deception designed to shift blame away from the Jews onto the White Christian Europeans

It's a Hoax, a False Flag, and a Deception.

DON'T FALL FOR IT!
You can't fix stupid

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 17 Apr 2019 12:53 #32

Jeff SESsions Firing By Trump Proves Fake "Q Anon" Fraud!

busy.org/@motherlibertynow/jeff-sessions-firing-by-trump-proves-fake-q-anon-fraud

:shemused:

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 17 Apr 2019 12:54 #33

The Great "Q Anon" Deception Exposed!!

busy.org/@motherlibertynow/the-great-q-anon-deception-exposed

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 17 Apr 2019 13:03 #34

FAKE DESTROYER OF ILLUSIONS JORDAN SATHER EXPOSED

ILLUSIONS OF FAKE Q AND JORDAN SATHER - DAVID WILCOCK EXPOSED

Q-Tard Jordan Sather, David Brock & George Soros Conspire :)

busy.org/@motherlibertynow/q-tard-jordan-sather-david-brock-and-george-soros-conspire

:cool2:

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 22 Apr 2019 17:21 #35

• Straight Shooter

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed! 22 Apr 2019 18:08 #36

.......... wrote:

Reply No.12806315>>12806337
>>12804664 (OP)
>General Election
>1. social media, Q, R_Donald, & why Trump sucks off Jared to this day

I doubt the authenticity of this post for many reasons but this sticks out like a sore thumb. QAnon was not a thing until nearly a year after the election (specifically October 2017). While Q is obviously some sort of glownigget operation, its inclusion alongside a list of election stakwarts known to be treated as punching bags by anons leads me to believe you are an outsider. It reeks of someone trying to generate credibility by namedropping bogeymen known to be unpopular with your audience but failing in the attempt due to not understanding the context and history of the subject matter of which you speak.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare