Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks perpetrated by Jews

An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks perpetrated by Jews 16 Apr 2019 15:12 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks perpetrated by Jews 16 Apr 2019 15:25 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote: This is your worst link spamming yet asshole

Forum etiquette please
You can't fix stupid

An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks perpetrated by Jews 16 Apr 2019 15:53 #3

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
.......... wrote: This is your worst link spamming yet asshole

Forum etiquette please

Thread title is an accurate description. Be polite and act like decent person. Watch your language.

It's many pages long and very detailed. For me to use quotes or post pictures wouldn't be fair to Mr. Dontell Jackson.

An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks perpetrated by Jews 16 Apr 2019 16:54 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I'm sure your heroes in the Waffen SS weren't lazy potheads like you Dots
An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks perpetrated by Jews
Hello and welcome to my website We Thought They Were White. My name is Dontell Jackson, and like many African-Americans, I was brought up in a culture deeply infused with propaganda designed to lay the blame for all of the black race's ills on the white man. It was not until I began looking into the actual history of blacks, whites, and other races in America, that I came to realize that many if not most of the resentment that African-Americans harbor regarding our long history of abuse and exploitation has been intentionally misdirected by those who are most responsible for it, to shift the blame away from themselves as a people onto the white race who they regard as their enemies.
Read more...
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 16 Apr 2019 16:55 by Rocco.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare