Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE GREAT DECEPTION

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 14:31 #1

THE GREAT DECEPTION

:O

This thread covers all of the grand illusions being perpetrated by the Rothchild - Warburg - Bank of England - Vatican Bank - Federal Reserve - Jesuits Swiss Octogon Against We The People. Here are all the things this banking cartel does not want you to know about:

Here are some of the topics that shall be covered here, in summary:

❶ The True Shape of The Earth Grand Deception.

❷ The hidden oceans under the earth grand deception.

❸ The true state of our Republic Grand Deception.

❹ The "Q" anon Great Deception.

❺ The Trump hegelian dialectic - Jesuit deception.

❻ The Mossad - fake State of Israel deception.

❼ The deception of Congress in fraud against We The People.

❽ The fake Constitution Great Deception.

❾ The Butterfly Effect and The Quantum - Mandela Effect Great Deception.

❿ The banking cartel scam great deception.

More topics and information shall be presented over time to the truth community so that together we can expose this grand deception and fraud being perpetrated upon us by the banking cartel.

:raiseglass:

Thank you,

Mother Liberty.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 14:59 #2

The True Shape of The Earth Grand Deception.

► Scientific evidence exists to prove that the shape of our earth and The Copernicus model - shape of our universe is not as is being taught to the public.

● This may surprise you, but confirmed scientific tests prove the center of gravity of the earth is around 4,000 miles out in space and not at the center of the earth.

► Thus, a new model of the universe is needed and one to account for this confirmed scientific fact. The current Copernicus model thus is fallacious.

Here are all the things which are incorrect under the Copernicus model of the earth and shape of the universe:

① The shape, size, nature of the sun & of the earth is incorrect under the Copernicus model. The coronal ejections are misunderstood.

② The nature and existence of gravity is incorrect. How and why objects are pulled towards the earth is misunderstood. The attractive - repulsive force of magnetism is what is at play inside the electric universe.

③ The electric universe is ignored. This is the true model of the universe.

④ The Einstein models are thus incorrect.

⑤ The doppler effect is incorrect.

⑥ Meteor showers are misunderstood.

⑦ What exists at 100 km up is misunderstood.

⑧ The waves bouncing off the atmosphere ionosphere is misunderstood. This allows for micro-wave and short band radio communications globally.

⑨ The nature of the bulge at the equator and the equatorial four corners of the earth are not understood.

⑩ The blood red moon and the eclipses of the sun and moon are misunderstood.

⑪ The precession of the planets is misunderstood.

⑫ The bending of light and the reflections in the atmosphere are misunderstood.

⑬ How and why satellites are able to suspend themselves in orbit is misunderstood.

⑭ Huge chunks of ice falling from the sky is misunderstood.

⑮ How and why ships recede over the horizon is misunderstood. This has to do with how light bends.

⑯ The coriolis force is in error & is a fallacy.

⑰ How rainbows, reflections of the sun and sun dogs are formed & their nature is mis-understood.

⑱ The flat earth theory is incorrect. The ball shape of the earth is incorrect.

⑲ Tesla understood all of this.

⑳ The Nazis understood all of this.

More to come...

Mother Liberty.

:raiseglass:

THE GREAT DECEPTION -The Shape of The Earth intro video 20 Apr 2019 15:25 #3

When I was posting as the creator of what became "Q", much info was given to me. (What you know now as "Q" is a larp and a lie as I am the original creator of THE STORM. The secrets of the universe were revealed to me at the time. Only now have I began to research this and confirm the information given to me by insiders at that time. The video above explains the info that was given to me and which few have access to or know about. At the time, I did not comprehend this because it takes much time to study. Slowly I am beginning to understand these concepts. I hope you will take the time to study this as well.

● The true shape of the universe caught on radar. (Watch the video for details).

● The Concave earth´s geomagnetic field.

● The four corners of the earth pendulum rotation explanation.

● Immiscibility and graphic ribbons in Lybian desert glass.

● The pyramids of Egypt a model of the scanned shape of the central tree of life - core of the universe.

● The octahedron acting as a resonant radio absorptive dipole antenna and forming an energy ball around it. Same model applied in the pyramids of Egypt. The pyramids were thus modeled after the same process the sun forms energy via an absorptive electric process. Tesla understood this.

● The celestial sphere is an illusion and split into two due to the optical illusion effects, the nature of the eyes and the nature of the barriers that exist in the sky, separating the waters above from the waters below, exactly as described in the Bible.

● Light and electricity within the earth create a virtual dome. What you see with your eyes is an optical illusion.

● Man is not able to get past the Van Allen radiation belt simply because it is a hard physical barrier and not simply a zone of high radiation, as lying NASA and the space agencies controlled by the Masonic Illuminati and world controllers claim. This is also part of The Grand Deception.

By Q-SOURCE-X

Mother Liberty.

:cheers:

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 15:29 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Thank you for your posts ML. They'll take some reading but I want to ask you, if Tesla and the NS government knew this then should it not equate that the USA and allied powers have the information to? Apologies if I've missed the point here, I've only just opened the threads.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 15:36 #5

Lux Interior wrote:
Thank you for your posts ML. They'll take some reading but I want to ask you, if Tesla and the NS government knew this then should it not equate that the USA and allied powers have the information to? Apologies if I've missed the point here, I've only just opened the threads.

You are welcome & you are correct as well. The U.S. - British - Australian governments know about this, as well as The Five Eyes. They are hiding it as this truth will ruin the entire structure they have set-up, the foundations of modern society - a.k.a, the banking cartel lies.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 15:47 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 16:03 #7

• Straight Shooter
Mother Liberty wrote:
This thread covers all of the grand illusions being perpetrated by the Rothchild - Warburg - Bank of England - Vatican Bank - Federal Reserve - Jesuits Swiss Octogon Against We The People. Here are all the things this banking cartel does not want you to know about:

I already watched the movies Zeitgeist & Ring of Power back in 2007. Is there something i missed that you can summarize real quick.

Last Edit: 20 Apr 2019 16:07 by ...........

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 16:04 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 16:21 #9

• Exorcist
@ nov.…..Has Phiz snuck back in as MotherLiberty..?...…….::wall:

:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 16:38 #10

novum wrote:
Thank you for the link to the related topic. I began to read it and will study it!

This topic here covers this subject you link over to, plus much much more.

This video I watched yesterday and covers the topic in more details:

The Concave Earth - Documentary. Part [1/2]

If anyone has the time to watch this with me, we can discuss the details of all of this, as it is a very complex subject.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 16:41 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Exorcist wrote:

Pfiz and sneak in the same sentence? :lmao: If pfiz was here, we'd all know about it pronto. :hedbut:

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 16:44 #12

.......... wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:

I already watched the movies Zeitgeist & Ring of Power back in 2007. Is there something i missed that you can summarize real quick.

Well, you are assuming those movies and links are related to this subject. What would bring you to this conclusion?

I have not watched those movies and links yet, so am not able to comment on the Zeitgeist info, but I believe it is fallacious, from what I am gathered. I don´t know about the Ring of Power either, but it would be interesting to have a summary on both of those you post. A summary of the info I posted in annotated in my notes above below the video. You really need to watch the videos I post to get the drift of things, whether they be the videos I produced or these videos by others, even if it takes time. Otherwise, one does not absorb the concepts adequately. And you need to watch the videos several times also. These subjects do not allow of a superficial coverage, as that brings in too many pre-conceived ideas and the possibility of mis-understanding things, such as my topic on the plan to save North Korea.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 16:45 #13

novum wrote:
I appreciate the link with the statistics also.

:cheers:

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 16:47 #14

Exorcist wrote:

I am a new member and have never been here before. I have no idea who this Phiz is... :dunno:

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 17:46 #15

NEW CONCEPT OF THE UNIVERSE AND HOW WE VIEW IT - THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE WITHIN THE CONCAVE EARTH

I am thinking of and interested in researching the concept I just came-up with- that in the center of the universe, where the sun generating - light generating force sits, within the supposed octahedron, it is actually a folding or summary of space = time which funnels into the vortex of the octahedron from higher dimensional planes. Thus, the octahedron functions as a space - time holographic projection - projecting the universe outside the concave global onto the surface of the inner glass sphere which our eyes interpret as the universe. Thus, we live in a closed system which allows for entropy while at the same time this closed system projects via a higher dimensional crystalline structure the larger greater universe from the outside which resides in another dimension or outside our frame of view. When we view the celestial sphere thus, we are viewing a projection from a higher order tetrahedron or similar structure which then is transmuted via the octahedron into an image on the celestial sphere.

Thoughts?

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 18:26 #16

This concept above is remotely expressed here, however in a fashion not so easy to understand:

Abdelkader's Concave Earth

1.1 Inversion Geometry:

In 1981 Mostafa Abdelkader an Egyptian mathematician from Alexandria, revived and expanded upon Karl E Neupert's Geocosmos version of Cyrus' Ideas, from the year 1900. Unlike Cyrus' model which considers the heavenly bodies entirely as optical illusions, Neupert's model inverts the entire known cosmos into the concave model, stating that space shrinks / implodes via non-euclidean geometry, so as to fit an entire Copernican cosmos (C) into the comparatively finite boundary-envelope of the Geocosmos' (G) concave surface. In his paper that he submitted to the Australian science journal; Speculations in Science and Technology, in 1981 (which then gave a serious peer review of his full hypothesis in its 6th volume edition published in 1983), Abdelkader says:

“The enormous galaxies and other remote objects are mapped inside as microscopic objects, and our moon as by far the largest of the celestial objects, all of which revolve daily around the earth's axis. Straight rays of light are mapped as arcs of circles, so that all celestial phenomena appear to inside observers in G just as they do to outside observers in C. We next consider the hypothesis that, conversely, our actual universe is this finite G." (This idea entails the inversion of all known geo/astro physics.)

The main addition to Neupert's concept which Abdelkader addressed, is that light is eventually pulled toward the centre of the cosmos which shrinks inward. The arcs of light which travel toward the surface of the earth are absorbed, and those that are not continue travelling toward the centre of the cosmos as well as around it to the opposite side of the heavens than the sun. However they never illuminate the other side of the earth or its night sky because the wavelengths of light flow in accordance with the volume of space beyond the earth's surface, and are also subject to the black-hole like inertia of the cosmoses infinitesimal centre. Thus as they converge toward the opposite position of the heavens to where the sun is, they are simultaneously pulled in toward the centre.

Therefore the light which circles round to the opposite side of the heavens, never meets the sight of those who have the centre of the cosmos between them and the sun. Therefore an observer on the surface will experience night without a luminous sky, even though rays of light are actually traversing the space they look out into, this being because the rays are only in space and thus are never received directly into the eye.

(for those FES forum explorers who are limited in English terminology, “Geology” is the study of the shape of the Earth, its properties and in some sense its relation to the rest of the cosmos. Hence the name Geocosmos as in this model the Earth is the boundary of the cosmos).

(See the link for more details)

theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=50167.0

THE GREAT DECEPTION - On The Nature of Black Holes. 20 Apr 2019 19:57 #17

In this model, black holes are actually light absorbing mirrors, which project over to another dimension, another world, the light they absorb, thus projecting the macrocosm and universe on the other side into a new micro or macrocosm, a mirror image of what is on the other side.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 20:00 #18

Thus, our concave earth may be absorbing the light inside the hole of a type of black hole, or via the higher order prism structure, or transmuting light from outside the closed microcosm. Thus we do not see it. All we see and perceive is thus an illusion, an inversion of reality. Our universe is created with man at the center of attention, protected in a hive from the dangerous environment of space yet allowed to view it via the microcosm of the embedded prism of light.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 20:08 #19

If that is the case, earthquakes could be caused by objects hitting or shocking against the outer shell of concave earth, not be deep underground embedded forces. The earth would thus be a protected shell floating or held in suspension in space but not reeling around a moving sun, but rather stationary with the central sun also stationary and only rotating and shifting position up and down within the hive closed microcosm of earth.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 20:09 #20

This does not preclude however the underground deep forces which cause volcanoes and earthquakes as well. So the above last sentence, in this case, as the other above, are merely postulations subject to further inquiry.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare