Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE GREAT DECEPTION

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 20:13 #21

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Concave Earth is even more problematic (read; impossible) than Flat Earth.

- how come ships disappear over the horizon hull first? - in the CE idea they should not disappear at all but stay visible as far as the eye or lense reaches
- how come the (very small) Sun and Moon do not look different in size when viewed from different distances, when in the CE idea they must be cramped in the tiny "sphere" smaller than the actual size of the Earth?
- what do lunar eclipses represent if it cannot be the shadow of Earth blocking the light of the Sun falling onto the full Moon?
- how does plate tectonics work in a concave sphere?
- how come we rely on the convex model analyzing earthquakes and how would seismic waves work in a concave idea?
- how come we observe two celestial poles that appear to rotate in opposite directions. What can cause such an effect in a CE idea?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Firestarter

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 20:34 #22

Gaia wrote:

- how come ships disappear over the horizon hull first? - in the CE idea they should not disappear at all but stay visible as far as the eye or lense reaches.

NOT TRUE, SEE THE VIDEO AND THE EXPLANATIONS OF HOW LIGHT BENDS.

- how come the (very small) Sun and Moon do not look different in size when viewed from different distances, when in the CE idea they must be cramped in the tiny "sphere" smaller than the actual size of the Earth?

THE VIDEO ALSO EXPLAINS THIS. PLEASE SEE THE VIDEO.

- what do lunar eclipses represent if it cannot be the shadow of Earth blocking the light of the Sun falling onto the full Moon?

THE VIDEOS ALSO EXPLAIN HOW LUNAR ECLIPSES TAKE PLACE UNDER THE CE MODEL, YOU MISSED THIS AS WELL.

THE PLATES STILL EXIST AND THE EARTH MANTLE STILL EXISTS. THE DEPTH AND NATURE OF THE EARTH ONLY CHANGES.

- how come we rely on the convex model analyzing earthquakes and how would seismic waves work in a concave idea?

PLEASE SEE MY POST ABOVE ON EARTHQUAKES. THE VIDEO ALSO COVERS THE INCONSISTENCIES OF THE ANALYSIS OF SEISMIC WAVES AND HOW THEY ARE SOLVED IN THE CE MODEL. YOU MISSED THIS AS WELL.

- how come we observe two celestial poles that appear to rotate in opposite directions. What can cause such an effect in a CE idea?

THE NORTH WILL ROTATE AROUND THE SAME NORTHERN STAR UNDER THE CE MODEL, EXCEPT RATHER THAN IT BEING OUTSIDE THE FRAME OF EARTH, IT IS WITHIN THE CE MODEL. SEE THE MODEL IN MOVEMENT AS IT ILLUSTRATES THE 8 SHAPE PATH OF THE SUN, EXPLAINS HOW THE CORIOLIS EFFECT IS FALSE, HOW THE INVERSION OF STORMS TAKES PLACE DUE TO THE OPPOSING PRESSURE OF THE SUN.... AND HOW THE MODELS PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF THE POLES AS WELL, WITHIN THE PATH OF THE CE SUN AND MOON, PLANETS.

My answers above in bold. You need to watch the videos and read my comments before trying to make a rebuttal of CE.

Thank you.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 21:02 #23

• Straight Shooter
Mother Liberty wrote:
.......... wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
This thread covers all of the grand illusions being perpetrated by the Rothchild - Warburg - Bank of England - Vatican Bank - Federal Reserve - Jesuits Swiss Octogon Against We The People. Here are all the things this banking cartel does not want you to know about:

I already watched the movies Zeitgeist & Ring of Power back in 2007. Is there something i missed that you can summarize real quick.

Well, you are assuming those movies and links are related to this subject. What would bring you to this conclusion?

I have not watched those movies and links yet, so am not able to comment on the Zeitgeist info, but I believe it is fallacious, from what I am gathered. I don´t know about the Ring of Power either, but it would be interesting to have a summary on both of those you post. A summary of the info I posted in annotated in my notes above below the video. You really need to watch the videos I post to get the drift of things, whether they be the videos I produced or these videos by others, even if it takes time. Otherwise, one does not absorb the concepts adequately. And you need to watch the videos several times also. These subjects do not allow of a superficial coverage, as that brings in too many pre-conceived ideas and the possibility of mis-understanding things, such as my topic on the plan to save North Korea.

Zeitgeist & Ring of Power are also about the Rothchild's - Warburg - Bank of England - Vatican Bank - Federal Reserve - ect...

I assumed you had already seen them and was just curious how the 'THE GREAT DECEPTION' is different.

They are probably the two most famous "Truther" conspiracy movies ever but they're both over 10 years old and outdated.
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2019 21:06 by ...........

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 21:49 #24

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Mother Liberty wrote:
Gaia wrote:

- how come ships disappear over the horizon hull first? - in the CE idea they should not disappear at all but stay visible as far as the eye or lense reaches.

THE VIDEOS ALSO EXPLAIN HOW LUNAR ECLIPSES TAKE PLACE UNDER THE CE MODEL, YOU MISSED THIS AS WELL.

THE PLATES STILL EXIST AND THE EARTH MANTLE STILL EXISTS. THE DEPTH AND NATURE OF THE EARTH ONLY CHANGES.

PLEASE SEE MY POST ABOVE ON EARTHQUAKES. THE VIDEO ALSO COVERS THE INCONSISTENCIES OF THE ANALYSIS OF SEISMIC WAVES AND HOW THEY ARE SOLVED IN THE CE MODEL. YOU MISSED THIS AS WELL.

THE NORTH WILL ROTATE AROUND THE SAME NORTHERN STAR UNDER THE CE MODEL, EXCEPT RATHER THAN IT BEING OUTSIDE THE FRAME OF EARTH, IT IS WITHIN THE CE MODEL. SEE THE MODEL IN MOVEMENT AS IT ILLUSTRATES THE 8 SHAPE PATH OF THE SUN, EXPLAINS HOW THE CORIOLIS EFFECT IS FALSE, HOW THE INVERSION OF STORMS TAKES PLACE DUE TO THE OPPOSING PRESSURE OF THE SUN.... AND HOW THE MODELS PREDICT THE BEHAVIOR OF THE POLES AS WELL, WITHIN THE PATH OF THE CE SUN AND MOON, PLANETS.

My answers above in bold. You need to watch the videos and read my comments before trying to make a rebuttal of CE.

Thank you.

Right, so no answers and a reference to a 6 (!) hour video.

Indeed a Great Deception.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2019 21:49 by Gaia.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 22:08 #25

Gaia wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Thank you.

The answers to all the questions you ask are in the videos I posted which you obviously did not watch. Then you accuse me of not answering the q questions after you fail to watch the videos which answer your questions. Then you accuse me of pushing a great deception because of your own ignorance of the facts and refusal to look into the material I present. The only one involved in a great deception is yourself, by refusing to look into the facts and deceiving yourself then attempting to deceive others, twist the narrative and blame me for your own failure.

A sad state of affairs you are.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 22:10 #26

.......... wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
.......... wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
This thread covers all of the grand illusions being perpetrated by the Rothchild - Warburg - Bank of England - Vatican Bank - Federal Reserve - Jesuits Swiss Octogon Against We The People. Here are all the things this banking cartel does not want you to know about:

I already watched the movies Zeitgeist & Ring of Power back in 2007. Is there something i missed that you can summarize real quick.

Well, you are assuming those movies and links are related to this subject. What would bring you to this conclusion?

I have not watched those movies and links yet, so am not able to comment on the Zeitgeist info, but I believe it is fallacious, from what I am gathered. I don´t know about the Ring of Power either, but it would be interesting to have a summary on both of those you post. A summary of the info I posted in annotated in my notes above below the video. You really need to watch the videos I post to get the drift of things, whether they be the videos I produced or these videos by others, even if it takes time. Otherwise, one does not absorb the concepts adequately. And you need to watch the videos several times also. These subjects do not allow of a superficial coverage, as that brings in too many pre-conceived ideas and the possibility of mis-understanding things, such as my topic on the plan to save North Korea.

Zeitgeist & Ring of Power are also about the Rothchild's - Warburg - Bank of England - Vatican Bank - Federal Reserve - ect...

I assumed you had already seen them and was just curious how the 'THE GREAT DECEPTION' is different.

They are probably the two most famous "Truther" conspiracy movies ever but they're both over 10 years old and outdated.

Ok great thanks for the explanation. But if you have any more recent posts and videos on this, please do post them.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 22:17 #27

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Mother Liberty wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Thank you.

The answers to all the questions you ask are in the videos I posted which you obviously did not watch. Then you accuse me of not answering the q questions after you fail to watch the videos which answer your questions. Then you accuse me of pushing a great deception because of your own ignorance of the facts and refusal to look into the material I present. The only one involved in a great deception is yourself, by refusing to look into the facts and deceiving yourself then attempting to deceive others, twist the narrative and blame me for your own failure.

Haha, a couple of sinple questions are already too much to answer for you and prefer to dump 6 fucking hours of video on top to hide the fact you don't have the answers. Keep trolling!

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 22:36 #28

Gaia wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Thank you.

Haha, a couple of sinple questions are already too much to answer for you and prefer to dump 6 fucking hours of video on top to hide the fact you don't have the answers. Keep trolling!

Why should I be expected to answer questions based upon ignorance of the material being presented clearly in the videos? I clearly stated I will debate with anyone willing to research the info. You have made statements and accusations attacking CE which are based upon ignorance and lack of knowledge of the information contained in the videos and then accuse me of refusing to waste my time answering questions which have already been answered. Now you use fowl language to attack me when your folly is exposed. I am not playing your games, sorry. If this is the way you react to being shown to be wrong, obviously your replies are also not worthy of my time.

Have a nice day.

Mother Liberty.

You cannot fool ML.
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2019 22:40 by Mother Liberty.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 23:07 #29

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"Shown to be wrong"? You haven't even started showing anything, let alone why I would be "wrong".

You joined a discussion forum, where people exchange thoughts and ideas, not a dumpsite for videos and less those of 6 hours long. A video is only an extension of discussion, not the replacement thereof.

Those video dumps are typical seagulling troll techniques, which I know from Flat and Concave Earth trolls I have debated in the past. You're not the first lame one and you won't be the last.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 20 Apr 2019 23:30 #30

Gaia wrote:
"Shown to be wrong"? You haven't even started showing anything, let alone why I would be "wrong".

You joined a discussion forum, where people exchange thoughts and ideas, not a dumpsite for videos and less those of 6 hours long. A video is only an extension of discussion, not the replacement thereof.

Those video dumps are typical seagulling troll techniques, which I know from Flat and Concave Earth trolls I have debated in the past. You're not the first lame one and you won't be the last.

Anyone familiar with the material will prove you wrong, as the videos do. That is not a video dump. It just happens to be a very complete video which covers any arguments, such as yours, attacking the CE model. I am willing to discuss the subject with people familiar with the topics and do not feel a need to answer people who make claims that are not based upon facts.

Nice try to accuse me of using some technique to distract. I am not using any technique. People have refused to watch the videos, make claims based upon ignorance, make statements about CE not based upon knowledge of the theories being presented, but based upon their perceptions of the theories, which are obviously not founded upon facts.

Is that all you got? All you can do is accuse me and make statements and assumptions not based upon facts?

I do not feel a need to respond to such ridiculous claims, sorry.

Have a nice day.

You cannot fool Mother Liberty.
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2019 17:26 by Mother Liberty.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 00:10 #31

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mother Liberty wrote:
I am a new member and have never been here before. I have no idea who this Phiz is... :dunno:

Dont worry about it, we know you arent Pfiz. :)

PFIZIPFEI is a member here, and proponent of concave earth, she feels that is the true nature of our reality I think, and started that skycentrism thread I linked to earlier... which also prompted user Concaver aka Lord Steven Christopher to post here for a while.

We fell out though and although she isnt banned now, she hasnt been on here for 1 year and 2 months.

We called her pfiz for short... then someone called her fizzle dink... then i got dinky from that... so you may see some past posts where i refer to her as dinky.

Pfiz would never use the phrase 'nazi british' so I know beyond doubt you arent pfiz! :hahano:

So now you know about pfiz. She would approve of this thread I think.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 12:46 #32

novum wrote:
Mother Liberty wrote:
I am a new member and have never been here before. I have no idea who this Phiz is... :dunno:

Dont worry about it, we know you arent Pfiz. :)

PFIZIPFEI is a member here, and proponent of concave earth, she feels that is the true nature of our reality I think, and started that skycentrism thread I linked to earlier... which also prompted user Concaver aka Lord Steven Christopher to post here for a while.

We fell out though and although she isnt banned now, she hasnt been on here for 1 year and 2 months.

We called her pfiz for short... then someone called her fizzle dink... then i got dinky from that... so you may see some past posts where i refer to her as dinky.

Pfiz would never use the phrase 'nazi british' so I know beyond doubt you arent pfiz! :hahano:

So now you know about pfiz. She would approve of this thread I think.

His name is Steven Joseph Christopher. And thanks for explaining who Pfiz is.

And for those complaining about the length of the video, read the video description - it contains an index of the video. This way they can find the answers to their questions.

12:51 : Lunar eclipses

29:29 : Bending of light, horizon, Moon illusion, refraction and angular diameter of celestials bodies.

03:20:49 : Seismic activity.

03:29:27 : Volcanoes.

These scientific tests prove the center of gravity of the earth is 4000 miles out, proving the concave earth model:

03:48:47 :Tamarack mines experiment mystery.

04:14:48 : Appearance of the moon and negative refraction.

04:50:41 : Illumination of a full moon, flooded by light.

04:39:16 : Blood red moon.

04:43:20 : Gravitational lensing/glass lensing. 04:50:55

04:50:55 : Negative refraction and lunar phases.

04:57:07 : Moon phases animation and more.

04:58:33 : Moon cycles + libration.

05:08:08 : Solar eclipses.

05:12:44 : Solar eclipse anomaly. August 21. glass sky.

05:14:55 : Orbits of planets.

05:24:19 : Our electric sun.

05:35:29 : How fast do CME's goes ?

Radio imagery of heaven proves CE model:

05:40:38 : See more with CMOR : Radio imagery of heaven and more

And much more in the video description.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2019 15:05 by Mother Liberty.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 14:36 #33

Hello folks, now, as promised, item ❷ above:

The hidden oceans under the earth grand deception.

(Please await a few moments for the images below to load, as they are stored on The Wayback machine and thus take time to load:)

BOMBSHELL EXCLUSIVE! Florida Engineer: ‘Oceans beneath the earth’ discovered 400 miles down.

web.archive.org/web/20180903015847/https://8ch.net/bannedfromqresearch/res/532.html

www.writeintoaction.com/Florida%20Hidden%20Water.html

Engineer secretly arrested by U.S. Marshalls and Secret Service in attempted government land-grab

by Timothy Charles Holmseth whom the banking cartel slanders falsely.

Water perfect of biblical proportions that can transform humanity has been discovered deep beneath the earth in Florida.

But people are not being allowed to drink it.

Joe Gilberti PE, president, Landtech Design Group Inc., Florida says he has located water 400 miles beneath the earth that is so perfect and unique it will literally affect all of mankind.

PLEASE DO NOT MISS THIS LINK ALSO AS IT CONTAINS EVEN MORE CONTENT:

Backed-up bannedfromqresearch board with tons of info:

web.archive.org/web/20180831063308/https://8ch.net/bannedfromqresearch/catalog.html

8ch.net/bannedfromqresearch2/catalog.html

8ch.net/qsourcex/catalog.html

We look forward to receiving your feedback on the ideas, suggestions, links and content!

Mother Liberty,

Q-SOURCE-X.
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2019 15:12 by Mother Liberty.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 14:52 #34

And more, item ❸ above, covered now here:

❸ The true state of our Republic Grand Deception.

The U.S. is no longer a Republic. It has become an oligopoly controlled by the Rothschild - British Empire - Vatican - Swiss Octogon Banking Cartel.

(Please see my posts on The Power Structure of the NWO, with graphs - images illustrating this power structure).

This is why we need to restore our Republic, end the fake Constitution of 1871, end the state of inter-regnum, martial law and military rule which has been imposed upon the U.S. by the British Empire, by traitors in Congress, in the U.S. Supreme Court, in the Federal Courts and traitor holders of British Bar Accreditation which has usurped the power from We The People and given it to this banking cartel.

Please see my post here on this, as an intro:

Please help us restore our Republic which is no more

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/72176-please-help-us-restore-our-republic-which-is-no-more.html

Thank you,

Mother Liberty.

Q-SOURCE-X.

:thumbup:

Last Edit: 21 Apr 2019 14:55 by Mother Liberty.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 15:18 #35

And now, as promised, item ❹ above covered also:

The "Q" anon Great Deception.

Q Anon Is A Shadow Government Operation, Exposed!

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/72183-q-anon-is-a-shadow-government-operation-exposed.html

Have you Been Duped By Fake Q?

busy.org/@motherlibertynow/have-you-been-duped-by-fake-q

"Q" anon is a massive scam, A Grand Deception, run currently by David Brock, Soros, Hitlery and all their SES deceivers who via the Mueller report hide their names from We The People in their lying scumbag MUELLER PEE PEE DOSSIÊ STYLE REPORT which is full of b.s. They lie and tell people to trust SESsions and Huber, SES crime syndicate members who do nothing, do not investigate, are cover-up artists just as Horowitz.

As noted in the videos posted on this topic here, which explain it all:

William Barr is standing in the middle, both protecting Trump and protecting the SES criminals and Mueller as well. He is in a difficult position, attempting to please both camps.

Prove Mother Liberty and Q-SOURCE-X wrong in anything we have been saying for the last two years.

Thank you.

Q-SOURCE-X, the "Q" ever before there was a fake deep state, Shadow Government "Q" anon hell-bent on pushing-out disinfo.
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2019 15:23 by Mother Liberty.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 17:07 #36

Next, item number ❿:

The banking cartel scam great deception.

An intro to this banking cartel Great Deception can be found on this new post here:

The Evil Rothschild - Warburg - Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan - Fed Reserve - CECIL RHODES - CIA - British Banking Empire - Swiss Octogon NWO Exposed.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/72243-the-evil-rothschild-warburg-goldman-sachs-j-p-morgan-fed-reserve-cecil-rhodes-cia-british-banking-empire...gon-nwo-exposed.html

By Mother Liberty,

Q-SOURCE-X.

:salute:

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 17:44 #37

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"Joe Gilberti PE, president, Landtech Design Group Inc., Florida says he has located water 400 miles beneath the earth that is so perfect and unique it will literally affect all of mankind."

Right, so how did they locate this water at a depth of 400 miles when the deepest borehole is barely 8 miles? And way below the maximum seismic and tomographical depths?

How does this clown know that this water is "perfect"?

You just joined TZ to dump all kinds of shitty ideas and hope someone will be taken in by them, Mother Liberty. How do you think it is going so far; have the others watched the 6 hour video yet? Do you plan to keep monologueing, or eventually do what a forum is for; discussion between people, not video or linkdumps?

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 17:58 #38

Gaia wrote:
"Joe Gilberti PE, president, Landtech Design Group Inc., Florida says he has located water 400 miles beneath the earth that is so perfect and unique it will literally affect all of mankind."

Right, so how did they locate this water at a depth of 400 miles when the deepest borehole is barely 8 miles? And way below the maximum seismic and tomographical depths?

How does this clown know that this water is "perfect"?

You just joined TZ to dump all kinds of shitty ideas and hope someone will be taken in by them, Mother Liberty. How do you think it is going so far; have the others watched the 6 hour video yet? Do you plan to keep monologueing, or eventually do what a forum is for; discussion between people, not video or linkdumps?

Obviously, whether wittingly or not, you are acting as an agent of deception of the banking cartel, attempting to confuse the minds of people, discredit good info. You obviously have no clue and are just making-up things as they come to your mind. You are not even qualified to judge if the info is correct or not and thus are not even qualified to give an opinion on these subject matters. In fact, the seismic tests, radar tech and other sophisticated instruments scientists use are able to detect these elements underground. Obviously the engineer used sophisticated methods to detect this deep underground water and gather a sample of it. (He is being reported as an engineer but in fact that may just be a reference & in reality a expertise team was used. Whether the employed geophysicists or not, this needs to be investigated but in order to prove such tests, multiple teams of experts would have been employed). The fact that the banking cartel went after him is also more evidence that this water is being hidden from the pubic. In addition, this water is described in the CE videos I posted and It perfectly matches the CE model as well. Only those with a proven track record can help us explore this vast natural resource and they have testified to the legitimacy of the same. You have no clue how the geo-engineering and geophysics tests were done @ that location. Your only motivation is to attempt to bash and discredit. Again, you are not worth responding to so stop trying to confuse the minds of people with your sly, snake like attacks. Please stop harassing others.

Mother Liberty.
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2019 18:43 by Mother Liberty.

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 18:11 #39

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Your assumptions are even funnier than your weasel ways out of providing answers.

If you say "engineers" are qualified to make outlandish claims about "perfect water" at 400 miles deep, it is you who doesn't understand how it works. That is the terrain of geophysicists and I am happy to know way more and way smarter ones than "Mother Liberty".

THE GREAT DECEPTION 21 Apr 2019 18:12 #40

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare