Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why I support the state of Israel

Why I support the state of Israel 28 Apr 2019 09:51 #1

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Why I support the state of Israel - Vox Day
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why I support the state of Israel 28 Apr 2019 14:35 #2

• annabelle
Justifies the crimes committed by 'the nation' of Israel by comparing them with the crimes America has committed or commits while stating that the crimes that Israel commits are 1/100th the amount of crimes America commits.

Will repeat the first word again....JUSTIFIES.

Really cannot listen to anymore of him than what I have since he is so arrogant, continually states that he is so intelligent, so much more educated.......

About Israeli involvement in 911:

He states "I'm not going to cry too hard about attacks in Hollywood and NEW YORK CITY"

Really? why is he comparing 'attacks' in Hollywood (??) to the attacks in New York City in which approx. 3000 people were viciously murdered.

Tell that to the family members of this guy....

He says "everybody needs a home" ......oh boo hoo

Can we gentiles have a 'home' country that is free of Jewish takeover?

He says "Israel represents the first time in 2000 years a nomadic people stopped travelling around and attempted to stop interfering in other nations and actually developed skin in the game"

The Rothschild's, Irgun Zvai Leumi terrorists along with their ilk and the thousands of Babylonian Talmudic followers that flooded Palestine were not 'nomadic people' who had been wondering around for 2000 years.

"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite OR A HEBREW!."
1980 Jewish Almanac pg 3

quote:
On November 2, 1917, Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour writes an important letter to Britain’s most illustrious Jewish citizen, Baron Lionel Walter Rothschild, expressing the British government’s support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The letter would eventually become known as the Balfour Declaration.

Prime Minister David Lloyd George—elected in December 1916—made the decision to publicly support Zionism, a movement led in Britain by Chaim Weizmann, a Russian Jew who had settled in Manchester, England.

Over the course of 1917, however, a vigorous anti-Zionist movement within Parliament held up the progress of the planned declaration.

This opposition was overruled and Lloyd George’s government went ahead with its plan.

On November 2, Balfour sent a letter to Lionel Walter Rothschild—scion of the Rothschild family, a prominent Zionist and a friend of Chaim Weizmann—stating that: “His Majesty’s Government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.”

By the time the statement was published in British and international newspapers one week later, Vladimir Lenin and the Bolsheviks had gained power in Russia, and one of their first actions was to call for an immediate armistice.

Irgun Zvai Leumi, Jewish right-wing underground movement in Palestine, founded in 1931.

Irgun committed acts of terrorism and assassination against the British, whom it regarded as illegal occupiers, and it was also violently anti-Arab. Irgun participated in the organization of illegal immigration into Palestine after the publication of the British White Paper on Palestine (1939), which severely limited immigration. Irgun’s violent activities led to execution of many of its members by the British; in retaliation, Irgun executed British army hostages.

On July 22, 1946, Irgun blew up a wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 91 soldiers and civilians (British, Arab, and Jewish). On April 9, 1947, a group of Irgun commandos raided the Arab village of Dayr Yāsīn (modern Kefar Shaʾul), killing about 100 of its inhabitants.

Victims of the Deir-Yasin massacre in 1948

They were founded upon Jabotinsky’s doctrine of Revisionist Zionism, which included “relentless pressure on Great Britain, including petitions and mass demonstrations, for Jewish statehood on both banks of the Jordan River and a Jewish majority in Palestine. Essentially, they wanted to create a Jewish state.

www.britannica.com/topic/Irgun-Zvai-Leumi
middleeastfacts2015.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-irgun-zvai-leumi-from-terrorists-to.html

He says "If you don't like the excessive influence the Jewish Nation has in your country then you absolutely should support Israel"

The 'Jews' are not a 'nation' no matter how many times he repeats this.

To be anti-Israel is to be anti-Zionist, to be pro-Israel is to be pro-Zionist.

World Zionist Congress

The Zionist Congress was established in 1897 by Theodor Herzl as the supreme organ of the Zionist Organization (ZO) and its legislative authority. In 1960 the names were changed to World Zionist Congress (Hebrew: הקונגרס הציוני העולמי‎ HaKongres HaTsioni HaOlami) and World Zionist Organization (WZO), respectively.

www.revolvy.com/page/World-Zionist-Congress

Theodore Herzl's pamphlet Der Judenstaat, The Jewish State, was published in 1896. It heralded the coming of age of Zionism.

Der Judenstaat (German, literally The Jews' State, commonly rendered as (The Jewish State) is a pamphlet written by Theodor Herzl and published in February 1896 in Leipzig and Vienna by M. Breitenstein's Verlags-Buchhandlung.

It is subtitled with "Versuch einer modernen Lösung der Judenfrage" ("Proposal of a modern solution for the Jewish question") and was originally called "Address to the Rothschilds", referring to the Rothschild family banking dynasty, as Herzl planned to deliver it as a speech to the Rothschild family.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Judenstaat

"If you don't like the excessive influence the Jewish Nation has in your country then you absolutely should support Israel"

'Jews' (a word that didn't come into existence until 1775) now HAVE their 'Jewish State' and it does not stop them one iota from 'excessively influencing' countries the world over, in fact, it emboldens them all the more.
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2019 14:52 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Lux Interior, Roastie, Connect Dots

Why I support the state of Israel 28 Apr 2019 15:00 #3

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
That's a very emotional right-brain female response. Take a breather, count to 10, get your emotions in check. And watch the rest of the video
You can't fix stupid

Why I support the state of Israel 28 Apr 2019 15:36 #4

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Israel is arguably the single most racist (including anti-Semitic) country in the whole wide world...

Starting in the 1950s a large amount of Yemenite “Sephardic” Jewish children “disappeared”. Research showed that at least 4500 children are missing: stop-abuse.net/ym1.htm
(archived here: archive.is/TeI5S)

The state propaganda invented that these children weren’t murdered but adopted: www.chareidi.org/archives5762/AMK62features.htm

Ami Hovev found out that these children were examined on (in experiments like that of Josef Mengele in Auschwitz) and dumped in lime pits:
hundreds, perhaps thousands" of children from immigrant Yemenite Jewish families were "taken away" by the authorities. Their parents never saw them again. (...) a substantial number of them were secretly consigned for "unmerciful" medical experiments and then buried in lime pits. I know that they [Israeli physicians in state hospitals] conducted experiments on living [Sephardic] children, extracting phosphorus and bone marrow from the spinal cord
vaticproject.blogspot.nl/2014/01/early-and-ancient-history-of-khazars.html
(archived here: archive.is/PN0Zr)

According to Barry Chamish in the Ringworm Holocaust as many as one hundred thousand Jewish children, mainly Moroccans, were radiated: rense.com/general67/radd.htm
(archived here: archive.is/nMDul)

Ethiopian Jewish women were also sterilised by the Israeli government: www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/28/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel
(archived here: archive.is/PIPqG)
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Roastie

Why I support the state of Israel 28 Apr 2019 17:09 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Firestarter wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Who cares :dunno:
I'm a Nationalist. I want people to stay in their own countries, and do whatever they like in their own country. Don't like what they do? Don't go there.
Globalists want every country on earth to follow their rules, are you a Globalist?
You can't fix stupid

Why I support the state of Israel 28 Apr 2019 17:11 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The point is. Jews are evil cunts who do evil shit to people. Do you want Jews in your country to do evil shit to you and your loved ones, or do you want Jews in their own country doing evil shit to each other?
I choose the latter
You can't fix stupid

Why I support the state of Israel 29 Apr 2019 16:54 #7

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Rocco wrote:
The point is. Jews are evil cunts who do evil shit to people. Do you want Jews in your country to do evil shit to you and your loved ones, or do you want Jews in their own country doing evil shit to each other?
I´m from Amsterdam that historically speaking has a large Jewish population.
I´m against state supported migration (including to Israel).

Rocco wrote:
I'm a Nationalist. I want people to stay in their own countries, and do whatever they like in their own country. Don't like what they do? Don't go there.
Globalists want every country on earth to follow their rules, are you a Globalist?
I´m against all “globalist” organisations, including World Bank, IMF, UN and the WHO.
I´m against a legal system that protects the big criminals and punishes the petty thieves.

I´m also against racism, Zionism and state terrorism (not limited to Israel!).
I'm als against all sorts of politrics (and don't really care whether they cal it right, left or some other BS propaganda ploy).
I´m also against all “organised” religion.

I´m also against “statism”; a concept that you, like Alex Jones, seem to support: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1180

I´m not sure if I´m an anarchist though; it could very well be that I´m against “anarchy” also...
I´m not against “Jews”, Christians, Muslims Hindus, atheists and whatever else they call their “believes”. I´m likewise not against white, black, Asian, Arab and whatever else names races are called.
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Why I support the state of Israel 29 Apr 2019 17:30 #8

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Do you think you (or anyone) has the right to interfere with another nation's internal affairs?
You can't fix stupid

Why I support the state of Israel 29 Apr 2019 17:34 #9

• Straight Shooter
Rocco wrote:
Do you think you (or anyone) has the right to interfere with another nation's internal affairs?

Just to clarify are you talking about America? Because Israel and the US interfere with other nation's internal affairs non stop.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Why I support the state of Israel 29 Apr 2019 17:43 #10

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Just to clarify are you talking about America? Because Israel and the US interfere with other nation's internal affairs non stop.
I'm talking about any nation interfering with another nation
You can't fix stupid

Why I support the state of Israel 29 Apr 2019 17:53 #11

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I support the right for the state of Israel to exist. Because the alternative would be far worse. I wonder if any of you "Anti-Semites" have ever thought that through. If you dissolve the state of Israel, what are you going to do with the 6,556,000 Jewish Israelis?
And what do you eventually plan to do with all the Jews in Western nations around the world? Have any of you ever seriously thought about that?
I think sending them to Israel would be the most achievable and humane solution.
You can't fix stupid

Why I support the state of Israel 29 Apr 2019 18:16 #12

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
That's a very emotional right-brain female response. Take a breather, count to 10, get your emotions in check.
You must believe male responses are superior.

To the contrary, the response was a non-gender-specific intelligent response.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, Roastie

Why I support the state of Israel 29 Apr 2019 18:45 #13

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
annabelle's response was off topic
Now do you have anything constructive to contribute to this thread, like what is your take on the right of the Israeli state to exist?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2019 18:52 by Rocco.

Why I support the state of Israel 05 May 2019 13:46 #14

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Rocco wrote:
That YouTuber does not appear to be a serious and conscientious commentator about world affairs that have an impact on we the people, which is what's important when the topic is the rogue state of Israel:
Description

YouTube home of Vox Day, Supreme Dark Lord of the Evil Legion of Evil, Commander of the Dread Ilk, and Master of the Vile Faceless Minions. Lead Designer of Alpenwolf and Lead Editor of Arkhaven Comics. Bestselling author of SJWs ALWAYS LIE and A THRONE OF BONES.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJNdaSwFeP3pLd1MhN0dRg/about
Last Edit: 05 May 2019 13:48 by Connect Dots. Reason: Typo
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Why I support the state of Israel 05 May 2019 13:59 #15

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Rocco wrote:
..the right of the Israeli state to exist?

I'm neutral with no thoughts one way or the other, so when muslims get their hands on nukes and turn Israel into a wasteland I'll just carry on munching my popcorn as I watch the TV news.
Likewise, if Israel gets off a volley of nukes and toasts every muslim city in the Mideast, I'll just grab another bag of popcorn and sit munching away
..:)

Why I support the state of Israel 05 May 2019 14:19 #16

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Connect Dots wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
That YouTuber does not appear to be a serious and conscientious commentator about world affairs that have an impact on we the people, which is what's important when the topic is the rogue state of Israel:
Description

YouTube home of Vox Day, Supreme Dark Lord of the Evil Legion of Evil, Commander of the Dread Ilk, and Master of the Vile Faceless Minions. Lead Designer of Alpenwolf and Lead Editor of Arkhaven Comics. Bestselling author of SJWs ALWAYS LIE and A THRONE OF BONES.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJNdaSwFeP3pLd1MhN0dRg/about
He's a very successful, talented, professional game developer, author, coder, youtuber, etc. What did you say you do?

And what exactly is your opinion on Israel's right to exist?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 05 May 2019 14:22 by Rocco.

Why I support the state of Israel 05 May 2019 14:33 #17

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 05 May 2019 14:42 by Rocco.

Why I support the state of Israel 05 May 2019 16:24 #18

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
The point is. Jews are evil cunts who do evil shit to people..

Where? How? The jews have hopefully got out of their old habit of killing young prophets so I've got no beef with them, I'm well-fed, well-housed, and well off like most people, and can't see any evidence of jews being a threat to that in any way..:)

Why I support the state of Israel 05 May 2019 18:33 #19

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
The point is. Jews are evil cunts who do evil shit to people..

Where? How? The jews have hopefully got out of their old habit of killing young prophets so I've got no beef with them, I'm well-fed, well-housed, and well off like most people, and can't see any evidence of jews being a threat to that in any way..:)
Some posters might disagree (but not in this thread please)
What's your opinion on Israel's right to exist Ugh?
You can't fix stupid

Why I support the state of Israel 05 May 2019 21:48 #20

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
What's your opinion on Israel's right to exist Ugh?

What "right"? Who exactly gave them such a "right"?
They might think they're God's "chosen people", but if he cuts them any slack for killing his son, I'm Mary Poppins..:)

PS- in 1947 Israeli terrorists hung two Brit POW sergeants and that still rankles with the ordinary Brit man and woman in the street who as a result don't give a damn about Israel and I can see their point-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare