Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do you ever wish you were still asleep?

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 07 May 2019 16:45 #61

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Rocco wrote:
..You can easily find a 50 different kinds of fluoridated toothpastes in any drugstore, but you'll be hard pressed to find 1 or 2 fluoride free toothpastes

Yeah but luckily you can buy fluoride free toothpaste online, I switched to it some years ago when I was having thyroid problems, I heard that the thyroid hates fluoride, and since switching my thyroid hasn't played up at all..:)

PS- Before that I went to see my doctor about my thyroid and he said- "I don't want to prescribe medication, let's see if it clears up on its own".
The quack never even mentioned the possibility that fluoride might be aggravating it!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 07 May 2019 18:03 #62

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
^ Idiot, there are no positive results for Fluoride being in the tap water in Scotland by anyone's testing. It's because there isn't any in it.

Anyway haven't you got some ladyboys to go pick up to keep you company in those long dark nights alone :P

I know that's why Americans go to Thailand, to get cheap sordid sex from the poverty sewers.
And how do you counter the effects of all the fluoride in your fruit juice and other foods genius? Do you even know what food supplements to take? Do you even use fluoride free toothpaste?
You can't fix stupid

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 08 May 2019 15:37 #63

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Rocco wrote:
And how do you counter the effects of all the fluoride in your fruit juice and other foods genius? Do you even know what food supplements to take? Do you even use fluoride free toothpaste?
Fluoride isn't by definition "bad". A good diet actually includes "fluoride".
There were experiments in the German concentration camps, discovering that it can be used for population control and infertility.

There are other chemicals added to the water that technically speaking aren't "fluoride" but have similar effects on your health.

Fluoride can cause magnesium deficiency that will be actually be made worse by adding calcium to your diet: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=185#p4524

I think that "waking" up has more to do with breaking the chains of "mind control" than chemicals (like fluoride) though.
Using large amounts of drugs and alcohol on a daily basis will also effectively make you "asleep"...
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 08 May 2019 15:39 by Firestarter.

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 08 May 2019 16:35 #64

• Firefly
  • Fresh Member
Wow thanks for all the replies. Sorry for the delayed response, email notifications for this forum keep going to my junk mail even though I have marked it as safe etc, so not sure what is going on there.

@ugh, a bit about me. I'm female and in my 30s. A few months prior to my "waking up" I was going through a fairly difficult spell of anxiety and depression having suffered with this for most of my life in silence. I finally went to see a doctor and was put on antidepressants and given cognitive behavioural therapy. Over the next few months I went through quite a big personal transformation, I can't say exactly what triggered it, the meds, the CBT or a combination of everything. Interesting, because meds tend to have the opposite affect in many people from what I've read.

Anyway, while I was going through all this something happened to come on the TV about 9/11 "conspiracy theories". This is something I'd briefly looked into some years prior but for whatever reason it never really hit home, maybe I wasn't ready to hear it. But I decided to look again and it spiralled from there really. I guess the frenzy of information gathering was me trying to disprove things that seemed impossible and things I didn't want to accept but the more I tried to do this the more I discovered.

After this, I came off the antidepressant meds. My mental health is doing quite well, probably better than it has in years. I have also found myself naturally gravitating towards things that I gave no thought to before. For example, I find I am eating less meat and wanting to spend more time in nature (will definitely give the grounding video a look). If you had asked me a couple of years ago I'd have said I was atheist, I guess now I would say agnostic.

I think the thing that disillusions me is how near enough everyone out there is labelled as a shill by someone or other, so it's really difficult to know where to go for reliable information and hard to know what is really the truth. I guess all we can do is try not to rely on the second hand experiences of others but try to make up our own mind based on our own experiences. But its easier said than done :)
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Ugh, Firestarter

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 08 May 2019 20:35 #65

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Firefly wrote:
..it's really difficult to know where to go for reliable information and hard to know what is really the truth. I guess all we can do is try not to rely on the second hand experiences of others but try to make up our own mind based on our own experiences...:)

I like Buddha's advice, namely-
"Believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"
User(s) who Liked this post: Firefly

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 08 May 2019 21:32 #66

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Firestarter wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Fluoride isn't by definition "bad". A good diet actually includes "fluoride".
There were experiments in the German concentration camps, discovering that it can be used for population control and infertility.

There are other chemicals added to the water that technically speaking aren't "fluoride" but have similar effects on your health.

Fluoride can cause magnesium deficiency that will be actually be made worse by adding calcium to your diet: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=185#p4524

I think that "waking" up has more to do with breaking the chains of "mind control" than chemicals (like fluoride) though.
Using large amounts of drugs and alcohol on a daily basis will also effectively make you "asleep"...
Yes, I know small amounts of fluoride occur in water, juice, and food products naturally. You should tell Frothy. He's the know-it-all ignoramus here
But tell me more about "the other chemicals" please?
You can't fix stupid

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 08 May 2019 23:14 #67

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Firefly wrote:
Wow thanks for all the replies. Sorry for the delayed response, email notifications for this forum keep going to my junk mail even though I have marked it as safe etc, so not sure what is going on there.

Well this depends on the email provider, I wouldnt be suprised if TZ is on some of their lists of 'bad' sites by now... censorship has progressed in leaps and bounds recently, including their sneaky ways of 'shadow' censorship of sorts, which include things like sites they dont like not showing up high as they used to (or at all) on search engine results.

And yes I agree about the 'shill' name calling, its quite prevalent in the truth movement.... and while there are shills and pied pipers in it, i dont deny that, i do think in quite a few cases it comes down to differences of opinion, or even different ideas on how to approach 'normies' with information and get them on board.... some think the softly softly approach is better so skirt around the most controversial of topics... and then others who get stuck right in accuse those people of being shills.

So yes its a bit of a clusterfk.

Welcome to the forum btw.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 09 May 2019 01:58 #68

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I was lucky enough to grow up in the 1950's / 60's when we kids were taught to see in black and white, and as a result we grew up with beautifully uncluttered minds.
But sadly later generations have been taught that nothing is clear-cut, and that everything must be looked at from every angle, and that all points of view must be respected and taken into consideration blah-blah-blah, and as a result many kids grow up unsure of themselves and almost afraid to express an opinion.

A piece of good advice from John Wayne..:)-

"If somebody tells me something ain't a clear-cut black and white thing, I say 'Why the hell not?'"

Last Edit: 09 May 2019 02:02 by Ugh.

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 09 May 2019 09:13 #69

• Firefly
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
Well this depends on the email provider, I wouldnt be suprised if TZ is on some of their lists of 'bad' sites by now... censorship has progressed in leaps and bounds recently, including their sneaky ways of 'shadow' censorship of sorts, which include things like sites they dont like not showing up high as they used to (or at all) on search engine results.

And yes I agree about the 'shill' name calling, its quite prevalent in the truth movement.... and while there are shills and pied pipers in it, i dont deny that, i do think in quite a few cases it comes down to differences of opinion, or even different ideas on how to approach 'normies' with information and get them on board.... some think the softly softly approach is better so skirt around the most controversial of topics... and then others who get stuck right in accuse those people of being shills.

So yes its a bit of a clusterfk.

Welcome to the forum btw.

Thanks :) I got an email notification today so hopefully the issue is resolved, I'll see how it goes.

I do agree that there are some high profile people out there who are spreading disinformation or withholding certain things but I find it frustrating when some people accuse every single person who disagrees with them on a forum or on a Youtube video for example of being a paid government agent. This then leads me to think the person must be so far down the rabbit hole they can't see the wood for the trees, but then what else are they believing easily that is actually bull****? It is all quite messy really isn't it.

I will try and remember the Buddha quote above :)

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 09 May 2019 09:29 #70

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes it is messy, Ive been accused of it myself right here... accused of taking money from the "alt right" and things like that. Sowing seeds of doubt can be damaging to sites and individuals.

The "alt right" isnt even an organisation or thing, it is just a descriptor that is difficult to pin down as things keep changing, nobody ever gave me a shekel other than the members who have donated year in year out to pay for out very modest hosting plan.

I think some people need to take a breather sometimes and realize that others opinions differing from their own does not necessarily make them shills.

It is especially disappointing when some people agree on so much yet theres nitpicking over every detail that leads to fracture and compartmentalization.... that is the way we become divided and easily conquered.

I think this joke is a rather good analogy to the truth movement sometimes....

Roastie wrote:
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912."

I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 09 May 2019 09:31 by novum.

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 09 May 2019 13:33 #71

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Firefly wrote:
....I got an email notification today so hopefully the issue is resolved, I'll see how it goes...

I've never had a single TZ notification at any time, probably because I haven't ticked the correct box in my settings or something, but I don't really need notifications anyway because when I log in I simply click "My Posts" at the top of the screen and a list of them comes up with a tag against the ones containing new replies, so I just click on them..:)

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 09 May 2019 15:37 #72

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
I´ve read it years ago, about the tap water in the Netherlands where I survive, but can´t find it back...

There is also fluoride (or a chemical very similar to it) in one of the most popular antidepressants - Prozac.
Adverse effects of Prozac include: feeling numb, agression and depression (what kind of psychos poison depressed victims with drugs that causes suicidal behaviour?).

The following links are in Dutch, about the contents of chemicals in our tap water.

Nitrates.

Chloride.

Pesticides: www.familieblij.nl/page84.php

Sulphates, Nitrates, Chloride...

According to the Dutch propganda, our tapwater is the “best” in the world.
For some reason I get fever and diarrhoea when I drink the tap water in my house.

According to our wonderful legislation - art. 29 lid 1 Drinkwaterbesluit and art. 52 Drinkwaterwet - tapwater that contains too much poison can be delivered.
Read my translation of art. 52 Drinkwaterwet:
If according to the judgement of the inspector: the delivery of drinking water to consumers can be hazardous to the health, he can forbid the delivery thereof or can allow it to be used only in indicated situations, in an indicated manner.
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 09 May 2019 16:00 #73

• Flare
Firestarter wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I´ve read it years ago, about the tap water in the Netherlands where I survive, but can´t find it back...

There is also fluoride (or a chemical very similar to it) in one of the most popular antidepressants - Prozac.
Adverse effects of Prozac include: feeling numb, agression and depression (what kind of psychos poison depressed victims with drugs that causes suicidal behaviour?).

The following links are in Dutch, about the contents of chemicals in our tap water.

Nitrates.

Chloride.

Pesticides: www.familieblij.nl/page84.php

Sulphates, Nitrates, Chloride...

According to the Dutch propganda, our tapwater is the “best” in the world.
For some reason I get fever and diarrhoea when I drink the tap water in my house.

According to our wonderful legislation - art. 29 lid 1 Drinkwaterbesluit and art. 52 Drinkwaterwet - tapwater that contains too much poison can be delivered.
Read my translation of art. 52 Drinkwaterwet:
If according to the judgement of the inspector: the delivery of drinking water to consumers can be hazardous to the health, he can forbid the delivery thereof or can allow it to be used only in indicated situations, in an indicated manner.

That’s why I got one of these. ^^

www.defontein.eu/countertops/
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 09 May 2019 17:19 #74

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
But Frothy will be fine coz his gubmint told him they don't fluoridate his tap water :thumbup: :shemused: :lmao: :chuckle: :larf: :yupgrin:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 09 May 2019 17:20 by Rocco.

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 10 May 2019 15:24 #75

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:

Do you believe that those are able to protect you against a mass murdering, dictatorial government of psychopaths?!!

According to Article 21 of the current “Wet op de Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdiensten”, the AIVD and MIVD can engage in any criminal activity and infiltrate in any criminal organisation (the translation is mine)…
The services are authorised to:
a. employ natural persons, whether or not undercover of an assumed identity or capacity, which are the responsibility of an intelligence service:
1 °. to collect information about persons and organisations that may be of importance to an intelligence service;
2 °. to promote or take measures to protect the interests of an intelligence service.
b. establish and deploy legal entities to support operational activities.
(…)
The natural person, referred to in the first paragraph, under a, may also be instructed by the intelligence service to carry out actions that result in cooperation with a criminal offense or commit a criminal offense. An instruction as referred to in the first sentence is only given if the proper execution performance of the task of the intelligence service or the safety of the natural person involved so requires.
(…)
By or pursuant to a general Order in Council, on the recommendation of the relevant Ministers and Our Minister of Security and Justice jointly, further rules may be laid down with regard to:
a. the conditions under which and the cases in which, in order to execute an instruction by a natural person as referred to in the first paragraph, part a, actions may be carried out which may result in cooperation in the commission of a criminal offense, or commit a criminal offense;
maxius.nl/wet-op-de-inlichtingen--en-veiligheidsdiensten-2002/artikel21

This allows: murder, drugs trafficking, money laundering, child trafficking, and "replacing" people to infiltrate "targeted groups"...
Last Edit: 10 May 2019 15:25 by Firestarter.

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 10 May 2019 15:44 #76

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Firestarter wrote:
Flare wrote:

Do you believe that those are able to protect you against a mass murdering, dictatorial government of psychopaths?!!

According to Article 21 of the current “Wet op de Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdiensten”, the AIVD and MIVD can engage in any criminal activity and infiltrate in any criminal organisation (the translation is mine)…
The services are authorised to:
a. employ natural persons, whether or not undercover of an assumed identity or capacity, which are the responsibility of an intelligence service:
1 °. to collect information about persons and organisations that may be of importance to an intelligence service;
2 °. to promote or take measures to protect the interests of an intelligence service.
b. establish and deploy legal entities to support operational activities.
(…)
The natural person, referred to in the first paragraph, under a, may also be instructed by the intelligence service to carry out actions that result in cooperation with a criminal offense or commit a criminal offense. An instruction as referred to in the first sentence is only given if the proper execution performance of the task of the intelligence service or the safety of the natural person involved so requires.
(…)
By or pursuant to a general Order in Council, on the recommendation of the relevant Ministers and Our Minister of Security and Justice jointly, further rules may be laid down with regard to:
a. the conditions under which and the cases in which, in order to execute an instruction by a natural person as referred to in the first paragraph, part a, actions may be carried out which may result in cooperation in the commission of a criminal offense, or commit a criminal offense;
maxius.nl/wet-op-de-inlichtingen--en-veiligheidsdiensten-2002/artikel21

This allows: murder, drugs trafficking, money laundering, child trafficking, and "replacing" people to infiltrate "targeted groups"...
Reversed Osmosis is 100% clean purified water
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 May 2019 15:46 by Rocco.

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 10 May 2019 16:44 #77

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ Idiot, there are no positive results for Fluoride being in the tap water in Scotland by anyone's testing. It's because there isn't any in it.

Anyway haven't you got some ladyboys to go pick up to keep you company in those long dark nights alone :P

I know that's why Americans go to Thailand, to get cheap sordid sex from the poverty sewers.

Whether or not I know what supplements to take, if I know how to counter the effects of fluoride in food, or use toothpaste which contains fluoride is for me to assess and consider, that assessment and consideration isn't information that I am compelled to reveal to you.

There are no cases found of Fluoride being added to the tap water in Scotland, it's freely available for anyone to sample and test, be that an amateur chemist, university chemist students, members of environmental organisations, competing capitalist bottled water companies etc etc, no toxicologist, nobody.

Nobody has found that the government are adding fluoride to the tap water in Scotland, there's none being put in it. On that point you are simply wrong but instead of admitting so, you're trying to switch focus from the defeat of your idiocy on that specific matter, to fluoride in food supplies, toothpaste, and yacking on about supplements.

You're simply trying to make truth seekers look stupid by pretending to be one whilst talking absolute bollocks about water fluoridation in Scotland.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 May 2019 16:51 by Frothy.

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 10 May 2019 16:53 #78

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Whether or not I know what supplements to take, if I know how to counter the effects of fluoride in food, or use toothpaste which contains fluoride if for me to assess and consider, that assessment and consideration isn't information that I am compelled to reveal to you.

There are no cases of Fluoride being added to the tap water tap water in Scotland, it's freely available with for anyone to sample and test, be that an amateur chemist, university students, members of environmental organisations, competing capitalist bottled water companies etc etc, no toxicologist, nobody.

Nobody has found that the government are adding fluoride to the tap water in Scotland, there's none being put in it. On that point you are simply wrong but instead of admitting so, you're trying to switch focus from the defeat of your idiocy to fluoride in food supplies, toothpaste, and yackimg on about supplements.

You're simply trying to make truth seekers look stupid by pretending to be one whilst talking absolute bollocks about water fluoridation in Scotland.
You trust the government, you're a Statist, Collectivist, Establishment Shill. You hate Truth, and you hate Freedom. Because you know you're a weak Gamma Male who can't compete in a Natural Order
You can't fix stupid

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 10 May 2019 16:55 #79

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I too have seen nothing which says any scottish council or water authority puts fluoride in the water. I gave up toothpaste several years ago. No negative results. You can get fluoride free toothpaste

Truth is anti-semitic

Do you ever wish you were still asleep? 10 May 2019 17:01 #80

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Whether or not I know what supplements to take, if I know how to counter the effects of fluoride in food, or use toothpaste which contains fluoride if for me to assess and consider, that assessment and consideration isn't information that I am compelled to reveal to you.

There are no cases of Fluoride being added to the tap water tap water in Scotland, it's freely available with for anyone to sample and test, be that an amateur chemist, university students, members of environmental organisations, competing capitalist bottled water companies etc etc, no toxicologist, nobody.

Nobody has found that the government are adding fluoride to the tap water in Scotland, there's none being put in it. On that point you are simply wrong but instead of admitting so, you're trying to switch focus from the defeat of your idiocy to fluoride in food supplies, toothpaste, and yackimg on about supplements.

You trust the government, you're a Statist, Collectivist, Establishment Shill. You hate Truth, and you hate Freedom. Because you know you're a weak Gamma Male who can't compete in a Natural Order

These are the water authorities that put fluoride in the water in the UK
The following UK water utility companies fluoridate their supply:

Anglian Water Services Ltd
Northumbrian Water Ltd
South Staffordshire Water plc
Severn Trent plc
United Utilities Water plc
The water supply in Northern Ireland has never been artificially fluoridated except in two small localities where fluoride was added to the water for about 30 years. By 1999, fluoridation ceased in those two areas, as well.[citation needed]

In 2004, following a public consultation, Scotland's parliament rejected proposals to fluoridate public drinking water.[59]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation_by_country

None of them cover Scotland, it's not a secret you fucking idiot, they admit it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 May 2019 17:04 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare