Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Hothead Trigger Thread

The Hothead Trigger Thread 21 Apr 2019 11:41 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Churches bombed in Sri Lanka Easter Sunday

:wissl:

People murdering each other over concepts such as religion is an extreme symptom of brain washing. Sometimes I wonder if religious people have been infested with a type of parasite.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 May 2019 18:21 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 21 Apr 2019 11:58 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
People murdering each other over concepts such as religion is an extreme symptom of brain washing. Sometimes I wonder if religious people have been infested with a type of parasite.

OK ive split this thread off from the original sri lanka thread.

What I just quoted has become a topic of its own, and sent the original thread off topic, hence the reason.

Suggestions for a new thread title that is relevent to this forked discussion welcome.

So this is now the thread to talk about religion, throwing people to the lions etc, lets try keep the original sri lanka bombing thread on topic.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 05 May 2019 01:42 by novum.

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 21 Apr 2019 12:50 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
I've changed the vid in the o/p the original was a bit poorly presented and awkward to focus on.

While youre at it...couldnt you find a bit better pic of Scarlett Johansson for your avatar? :dunno:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 21 Apr 2019 16:32 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I've changed the vid in the o/p the original was a bit poorly presented and awkward to focus on.

While youre at it...couldnt you find a bit better pic of Scarlett Johansson for your avatar? :dunno:

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 21 Apr 2019 18:36 #5

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Arthur Rimbaud was a homogay who died of AIDS at 37
You can't fix stupid

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 21 Apr 2019 18:43 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
He's still more useful than you.

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 21 Apr 2019 19:14 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 21 Apr 2019 19:22 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Amusing yourself with a silly teenagers clown video about mocking people who have been reportedly slaughtered..... :sadno:

Essay D
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2019 19:27 by Frothy.

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 21 Apr 2019 23:12 #9

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
if you aren't careful someone is going to get their red font out pretty soon around here

and maybe bolded caps lock with font size 42 if you have been especially off message
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 22 Apr 2019 04:07 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Ironically, Christian and Muslim beliefs are the same in many respects, but the big difference is that Christians are happy to wait and let God sling the human trash (degenerates, thieves, murderers, perverts etc) into hell on judgement day, whereas Muslims are too impatient to wait and are trying to give him a helping hand right now..:)

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 22 Apr 2019 04:22 #11

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Ironically, Christian and Muslim beliefs are the same in many respects, but the big difference is that Christians are happy to wait and let God sling the human trash (degenerates, thieves, murderers, perverts etc) into hell on judgement day, whereas Muslims are too impatient to wait and are trying to give him a helping hand right now..:)

Islam declared war on the rest of the world 1500 years ago

That is their choice

But if a person prays for war every week , they had better not complain when they get one

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 22 Apr 2019 08:08 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
A comforting message to Christians everywhere-

Last Edit: 22 Apr 2019 08:12 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Treebeard

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 22 Apr 2019 11:47 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:

Cause all religious people murder each other??

How brainwashed is that idea?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 22 Apr 2019 12:18 #14

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
if you aren't careful someone is going to get their red font out pretty soon around here

and maybe bolded caps lock with font size 42 if you have been especially off message

:larf:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 23 Apr 2019 03:13 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Cause all religious people murder each other??

How brainwashed is that idea?

Eh.... :dunno:

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 23 Apr 2019 03:16 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The rituals are not new, religious victims killing because they're convinced an invisible bearded monster in the sky,.desires it.
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2019 03:35 by Frothy.

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 23 Apr 2019 09:58 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
annabelle wrote:
No mention of the 100 million or so humans murdered by atheist communists then... :wissl:

The difference is in the reasoning, lots of people have been murdered in the name of political ideologies/philosophies/greed/territorial invasion etc.....rather than because they think a bearded monster in the sky would appreciate it.

ie it might be understandable that the colonisers of the 'New World' killed many natives because they simply wanted to take over the land. The crazy part is slaying them for not paying homage to said monster.
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2019 10:03 by Frothy.

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 23 Apr 2019 10:14 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Sometimes I eat chocolate on Easter Sunday if anyone gives me some, I never think about Jesus when I'm scoffing it though.

Are the parasitical hosts trying to lure me in and I'm like refusing the hypnosis?

The king of the parasites is the bearded monster from above.

ps Am I meant to save the chocolate until the Monday...? :notworthy:

pps Ah I nearly forgot it was indeed another folkish (rebirth} time of year that was hijacked by the parasite when globalism took hold., yum yum, more chocolate from now on.

ppps I wonder what the next act will be like...i'm quite sure these deaths are meant to create a vacuum to draw people in.
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2019 10:42 by Frothy.

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 23 Apr 2019 18:07 #19

• Straight Shooter
Frothy wrote:
Sometimes I eat chocolate on Easter Sunday if anyone gives me some, I never think about Jesus when I'm scoffing it though.

Are the parasitical hosts trying to lure me in and I'm like refusing the hypnosis?

pps Ah I nearly forgot it was indeed another folkish (rebirth} time of year that was hijacked by the parasite when globalism took hold., yum yum, more chocolate from now on.

ppps I wonder what the next act will be like...i'm quite sure these deaths are meant to create a vacuum to draw people in.

Frothy tell us your ethnicity or at least give us a little hint. I promise we cough i won't judge you here.

Religious Talk - [excerpt of] Churches bombed in Sri Lanka 23 Apr 2019 18:48 #20

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Frothy tell us your ethnicity or at least give us a little hint. I promise we cough i won't judge you here.

You can't fix stupid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare