Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Everything You Need to Know but Have Never Been Told

Everything You Need to Know but Have Never Been Told 24 May 2019 15:46 #1

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Robert David Steele, as a former CIA officer and activist for returning to Constitutional government, relies on his reading for learning how the world actually operates. He didn't learn it on the job; he has learned it, and continues to learn, since his retirement.

He has done a review of David Icke's 2018 750 page book Everything You Need to Know but Have Never Been Told.
2019/05/24

6 Star: Measured Revelation on the War Between Humanity and the Satanic Deep State

David Icke, Everything You Need to Know But Have Never Been Told (David Icke Books, 2018). 750 pages.

There are three kinds of holistic thinking: secular, ecological, and cosmic. With the exception of David Icke I know of no one, anywhere, who actually thinks holistically at all three levels (I fall short at the cosmic level).

While this book is a monster to read at 741 pages, it is most ably put together with eighteen chapters that I will summarize individually, each chapter liberally illustrated with graphics from his epic personal appearances that are now intellectual and spiritual “rock star” events. If the Pope worshiping Satan on Easter Sunday is the pinnacle of evil, then David Icke saying “We are One – BE the God Particle” is the cosmic “absolute good” and alternative to the evil represented by the Zionists, the Vatican, and the varied secret societies who thrive on chaos, on war, on human suffering and human trafficking, on fear & hate energy. . .

phibetaiota.net/2019/05/review-everything-you-need-to-know-by-david-icke/#more-141068
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare