Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question for "Antisemites"

Question for "Antisemites" 09 Jun 2019 21:01 #1

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I've asked Flare this question in the President Trump thread and he moved it to the Garbage Can. So I repost it in my own thread
Anyone can chime in. Let's determine once and for all if Jews are racially/genetically inclined to evil or not

My position is, Jews are manipulated into being the boogieman/scapegoat. And Jews are more than willing to fulfill this role in exchange for privileges but they are not on top of the pyramid. If we took out all the Jews today, someone else would take their place tomorrow

This is the question,

Rocco wrote:
If Jews have a racial/genetic deposition to evil, how can their be any good Jews, and if they are "good Jews" won't their children have the same racial/genetic deposition to evil, if yes, how can you give this good Jews a free pass and still claim they have a racial/genetic deposition to evil?

Do you even understand my question, if not I'm not sure if I can dumb it down any more for you. But I can always try :)
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2019 21:02 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Question for "Antisemites" 09 Jun 2019 21:18 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I believe that genetic memory is a thing that does not only determine physical traits but also psychological traits

So I believe that over a long period of time its possible to breed a collective of people with certain traits which will inevitably determine how their neurons are wired in the brain

Add to that the indoctrination of seeing themselves as the chosen ones and yeh collectively they will be a bunch of total bastards

Look at what has happened again since they positioned themselves as arbiters of truth and justice

They dish out nothing of the sort and have abused the trust afforded to them

It is no mistake that prior to the onset of ww2 Poland was removing them from the banking , political and education systems

Look at what they did to Hungary while wearing their communist disguise

One of the first things they did to the education system was to promote.homosexuality and begin denigrating marriage and family life

And they are doing it again so its no wonder IMO that people are getting fucming mad at them again

As that Brother Nathanel.says again and again they bring it on themselves

Question for "Antisemites" 09 Jun 2019 21:23 #3

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I do see as well an undercurrent through history of these people repeating the same.methods of subversion so its not a surprise people come to the conclusion they are an inherently shitty collective

Even Ceasar found out they were fucling his legions up and weakening his army by appealing to the base instincts of the men and supplying them with alcohol and prostitutes and lending them gambling money

They seem to enjoy appealing to the base instincts of man and exploiting him using sex and promises of earthly reward

But then if you look at their entire thesis.on the universe they dint believe in an afterlife as such they only beleive in power over this earhtly realm

Which stinks of satanism to me
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Question for "Antisemites" 09 Jun 2019 23:49 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Copied from other thread, truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68830-president-trump.html?start=760#330129Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Do you even realize you're contradicting yourself. Flare's (and other logically inconsistent posters on this board) logic = "Jews are born evil, Jews are a race, not all Jews are evil, good Jews should get a free pass, the Talmud made Jews evil, Evil Jews murdered Christ, The Talmud was written 500 years after Christ". And this is just a small part of all the insanity posted on this forum

I never said the Talmud was written 500 years after Christ... so stop making things up as you go.

Jews are natural born leftists / communists, thus evil. With only rare exceptions to the rule.

And indeed, it were the jews who killed Christ.

I'm pointing out the inconsistencies in your claims, but I guess that went right over your head again

So are Jews "Communists" or Capitalists?
How can their be any "exceptions" when it's a Racial/Genetic/Biological deposition to evil?

No, your fluffer girl said it's the Talmud that made jews evil, which is another bullshit claim as the Talmud was written 500 years after they murdered baby Jesus

You say Jews are racially evil but some Jews are good and should get a free pass, which is even more logically inconsistent

Talmudism's basis is Pharasaism.

"However, the missing link in Christian understanding on the subject of "Pharisees" is best supplied by the Universal Jewish Encyclopedia (1943):

"The Jewish religion as it is today traces its descent, without a break, through all the centuries, from the Pharisees. Their leading ideas and methods found expression in a literature of enormous extent, of which a very great deal is still in existence. The Talmud is the largest and most important single piece of that literature … and the study of it is essential for any real understanding of Pharisaism."

www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt01.html

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
So do you think Jews are racially/genetically inclined to evil or not?
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/72388-question-for-antisemites.html

No I don ´t. Many are indoctrinated with hate from childhood by their parents and Talmudic Rabbis.
Hateful Rabbis teach them the world hates them, and hateful Antisemites confirm this hatred completing the circle
You can't fix stupid

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 09:04 #5

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Hateful Rabbis teach them the world hates them, and hateful Antisemites confirm this hatred completing the circle

^ The hateful Rabbis don't teach them the world hates them, the Rabbis teach them to hate the world and that the jews are far superior than anything else so the rest of humanity is to be enslaved or destroyed by them, since they are 'chosen by god'.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 09:13 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

^ The hateful Rabbis don't teach them the world hates them, the Rabbis teach them to hate the world and that the jews are far superior than anything else so the rest of humanity is to be enslaved or destroyed by them, since they are 'chosen by god'.

I have worked in Israel with Israelis for a 2 years. So I think I know what I'm talking about. Israeli Jews have a deep rooted paranoia the world is out to get them. They truly believe all the Gentiles want to kill them

And you and your pals are confirming their fears on a daily basis.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 09:18 by Rocco.

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 09:34 #7

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
I have worked in Israel with Israelis for a 2 years. So I think I know what I'm talking about. Israeli Jews have a deep rooted paranoia the world is out to get them. They truly believe all the Gentiles want to kill them

Awww.... those poor, lovely dindu nuffins... :emo:

The whole world's out to get them and we are all the big, bad assholes now ey?

Do you think they have been expelled 1030 times from multiple countries / cities throughout history because they were such nice and friendly people who were well-adjusted to our societies then?

Here look, even baby Jesus whipped them from the Temple:

I guess that's why they have written in their Talmud all those bad things about baby Jesus now:

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 09:42 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Truthspoon, Roastie

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 09:46 #8

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Do you think they have been expelled 1030 times from multiple countries / cities throughout history because they were such nice and friendly people who well-adjusted to our societies then?

I guess that's why they have written in their Talmud all those bad things about baby Jesus now:

No, I'm saying the average Israeli Jew is taught from childhood the gentiles are out to kill him, combine that with infant circumcision, holocaust stories, and the presence of hostile Palestinians (justified or not) and you have a recipe for disaster. These people are being brought up to hate. And when these people go on the internet and stumble upon websites like TZ their hate gets confirmed by you and your antisemitic pals. It's not a judgement. It's just facts and logic. Or Logos
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 09:48 by Rocco.

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 10:14 #9

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Do you think they have been expelled 1030 times from multiple countries / cities throughout history because they were such nice and friendly people who well-adjusted to our societies then?

No, I'm saying the average Israeli Jew is taught from childhood the gentiles are out to kill him, combine that with infant circumcision, holocaust stories, and the presence of hostile Palestinians (justified or not) and you have a recipe for disaster. These people are being brought up to hate. And when these people go on the internet and stumble upon websites like TZ their hate gets confirmed by you and your antisemitic pals. It's not a judgement. It's just facts and logic. Or Logos

Funny how you not respond to all the points I made about Jesus whipping them from the temple calling them of their father the Devil, and the jews being expelled 1030 times from multiple countries / cities... LONG BEFORE there even was internet, the State of Israel or whatever.

They are the criminal warmongering race of liars, stealers and subverters. Always have, always will be.

Gaia can attest to that as he is not different.

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 10:53 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I believe that Jews were at least an ethnic group of nomadic people way back in history, it's also my opinion that the Palestinians were Jews but they had converted to Islam.

The Jews were shifted around within the Roman empire and have assimilated into Europe, mainly converts but maintain a tiny amount of DNA from the 'homeland' region.

In other words the average Ashkenazi Jew has as much general European DNA than any other European, that's what makes them European, there are no 100% DNA white Caucasian Europeans but to focus on the small fraction of DNA that resides elsewhere doesn't constitute a different race.

it's like stating all the white people in Europe who have any sub-Saharan DNA are a separate creed who belong in Africa, it's ridiculous.

The bottom line is if you have the physical traits which are consistent with life in Europe, ie light skin etc...you're European (apart form the occasional genetic mishap like Albinos).

There's black Jews, there's white Jews, there's Semitic Jews, they are part of many 'races'.

To say ''you're Jewish, therefore you're a bad person'' is a mentalist position to have when most of them are more European than anything else.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 11:00 by Frothy.

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 11:05 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:

I agree, Jewish people do tend to play the victim, how much merit that has is long debated but Flare and Co are doing the perfect job of helping Jews with their victimisation notion, it's exactly what the Zionists feed on to merit their agenda.

''We need our safe haven''.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 11:07 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Rocco

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 11:18 #12

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Funny how you not respond to all the points I made about Jesus whipping them from the temple calling them of their father the Devil, and the jews being expelled 1030 times from multiple countries / cities... LONG BEFORE there even was internet, the State of Israel or whatever.

They are the criminal warmongering race of liars, stealers and subverters. Always have, always will be.

Gaia can attest to that as he is not different.
Yes, we've already established they're a "race" of liars and thieves. This thread is about figuring out how the came to be like this
And yes, I am very well aware "Antisemitism" has been around a long time before the internet. And so do the Jews I'm sure.
Now try to behave and debate like an adult white male, if you even are adult white male, I wonder sometimes
You can't fix stupid

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 11:21 #13

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
I believe that Jews were at least an ethnic group of nomadic people way back in history, it's also my opinion that the Palestinians were Jews but they had converted to Islam.

The Jews were shifted around within the Roman empire and have assimilated into Europe, mainly converts but maintain a tiny amount of DNA from the 'homeland' region.

In other words the average Ashkenazi Jew has as much general European DNA than any other European, that's what makes them European, there are no 100% DNA white Caucasian Europeans but to focus on the small fraction of DNA that resides elsewhere doesn't constitute a different race.

it's like stating all the white people in Europe who have any sub-Saharan DNA are a separate creed who belong in Africa, it's ridiculous.

The bottom line is if you have the physical traits which are consistent with life in Europe, ie light skin etc...you're European (apart form the occasional genetic mishap like Albinos).

There's black Jews, there's white Jews, there's Semitic Jews, they are part of many 'races'.

To say ''you're Jewish, therefore you're a bad person'' is a mentalist position to have when most of them are more European than anything else.
Whether they are a "race" or not. They are a separate ethnic group with their own religion and their own language
You can't fix stupid

Question for "Antisemites" 10 Jun 2019 12:42 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Yes, they're different from the rest of the natives in their country of residence because of that ^.

I'd class the Ashkenazi Jews as Northern European, I think that Yiddish language was/is an attempt to solve an identity crises, ie trying to maintain a connection to their 'homeland' and of Jewishness.

Thing is in the 1930s if you'd have asked a German Jew about their nationality they would have most likely have said German, the same applies for the other nations too, but with the case of Germany Jews had existed in those areas before Germany was founded as a nation 1871 iirc. ( after the Franco-Prussian War)

The Jews were there before the 2nd & 3rd Empires so they had as much if not more rights of claim.
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 12:51 by Frothy.

Question for "Antisemites" 11 Jun 2019 18:20 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Yes, they're different from the rest of the natives in their country of residence because of that ^.

I'd class the Ashkenazi Jews as Northern European, I think that Yiddish language was/is an attempt to solve an identity crises, ie trying to maintain a connection to their 'homeland' and of Jewishness.

Thing is in the 1930s if you'd have asked a German Jew about their nationality they would have most likely have said German, the same applies for the other nations too, but with the case of Germany Jews had existed in those areas before Germany was founded as a nation 1871 iirc. ( after the Franco-Prussian War)

The Jews were there before the 2nd & 3rd Empires so they had as much if not more rights of claim.

It must be your natural instinct to advocate for every pos out there

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 04:04 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

It must be your natural instinct to advocate for every pos out there

Request declined.

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 04:07 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I also thank you, Frothy, together with Flare you are the most gamma "males" on the forum.

The internet needs you! :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 04:11 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
This is an article based on scientific research from 2016
Report finds Ashkinazi Jews descended from Turks
Persian Jews converted Turks to Judaism to create the rump of what would become today’s Jewish population, DNA research has revealed.

Persian Jews converted Turks to Judaism to create the rump of what would become today’s Jewish population, DNA research has revealed.

The fascinating insight, which shows that most Ashkenazi Jews descend from Turkey, was made possible by state-of-the-art computer modelling and genetic techniques.

The project, led by Israeli-born Dr Eran Elhaik, even pinpointed Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz – three Turkish villages an ancient Silk Road route which still exist today – as part of the original Ashkenazi homeland.

It is the largest genomic study ever carried out on Ashkenazi Jews, and shows that most of today’s population are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonised what is now northern Turkey more than 2,000 years ago.

Elhaik shows that locals were converted to Judaism by Jews from Persia, whose empire then home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

He said the word ‘Ashkenaz’ likely derives from Ashguza, the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian term for Iron Age Eurasian steppeland people known as Scythians.

Concurrent analysis of Yiddish suggests that it was originally a Slavic language which the researchers think was developed by Jewish tradesmen travelling along the Silk Roads linking China and Europe 1,200 years ago.

It was only when the Khazar Empire began to decline around 1,000 years ago that the Jewish converts headed west, into central Europe, coming into contact with German-speaking peoples.

Elhaik and his team from the University of Sheffield publish their findings in scientific journal Genome Biology and Evolution and say their work helps settle an age-old debate about the origins of the 1,000-year old Yiddish language.

“The prevalent view claims Yiddish has a German origin, whereas the opposing view suggests a Slavic origin with strong Iranian and weak Turkic substrata,” they say.

“One of the major difficulties in deciding was the unknown geographical origin of Yiddish speaking Ashkenazic Jews,” they say, but their analysis “demonstrates that Greeks, Romans, Iranians, and Turks exhibit the highest genetic similarity with Ashkenazic Jews”.
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/report-finds-ashkinazi-jews-descended-from-turks/

So Ashkenazi ain't from the region of Palestine/Israel. It's like they're mix-up and couldn't be defined as a breed, instead, a type based on shared culture, rather than a specific biological type.
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2019 04:18 by Frothy.

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 11:42 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:

I like to picture Jesus as a jew whipper, with jew whips and shit, whipping all them jews, and being the worlds foremost omnipotent antisemite, who is listed at the top of the ADL and SPLC's hate lists.

Thats how I like to picture jesus.

:joker:

sorry, carry on people, dont mind me. :gmc:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Roastie

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 11:56 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I like to picture Jesus with his original Roman title ''King of the Jews''.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare