Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question for "Antisemites"

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 12:45 #21

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:
Here look, even baby Jesus whipped them from the Temple:

I like to picture Jesus as a jew whipper, with jew whips and shit, whipping all them jews, and being the worlds foremost omnipotent antisemite, who is listed at the top of the ADL and SPLC's hate lists.

Thats how I like to picture jesus.

:joker:

sorry, carry on people, dont mind me. :gmc:

LOL .. Jewtube doesn't have a problem with (((Sarah Silverstein))) saying she would kill Christ again.

Oh ... the double whopper bagel standards of the Jew World Media, be it MSM, social media and now more frequently "alternative media".

They are prostitutes taking their money and promoting a Zionist and Jewish agenda, which has claimed untold number of lives in various wars funded by and promoted by the Synagogue of Satan.

What makes me sick to the stomach is naive young men will join the military (some of whom die for the lie) and fight (((their battles))), when the enemy is the ZOG Governments who pay their wages

Boycott them and use other sources. Don´t join the military either (at this moment of time)

This is Jewtube to make a point.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2019 12:49 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 13:30 #22

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I have worked in Israel with Israelis for a 2 years. So I think I know what I'm talking about. Israeli Jews have a deep rooted paranoia the world is out to get them. They truly believe all the Gentiles want to kill them

And you and your pals are confirming their fears on a daily basis.

Awww.... those poor, lovely dindu nuffins... :emo:

The whole world's out to get them and we are all the big, bad assholes now ey?

Do you think they have been expelled 1030 times from multiple countries / cities throughout history because they were such nice and friendly people who well-adjusted to our societies then?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I guess that's why they have written in their Talmud all those bad things about baby Jesus now:

No, I'm saying the average Israeli Jew is taught from childhood the gentiles are out to kill him, combine that with infant circumcision, holocaust stories, and the presence of hostile Palestinians (justified or not) and you have a recipe for disaster. These people are being brought up to hate. And when these people go on the internet and stumble upon websites like TZ their hate gets confirmed by you and your antisemitic pals. It's not a judgement. It's just facts and logic. Or Logos

Websites like TZ are very rare these days exposing the JQ. Long may it continue.

I don´t hate Jews, but when I have provided evidence of their criminality you have tried to shut me down with your stupid
memes.

The forum now knows you are a Christian Zionist, with a dog in the fight, protecting all things Jewish.

I suppose you agree with the crypto jew Cliff Richard, who has been the centre of allegations of pederasty.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2019 13:32 by Roastie.

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 16:34 #23

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I have worked in Israel with Israelis for a 2 years. So I think I know what I'm talking about. Israeli Jews have a deep rooted paranoia the world is out to get them. They truly believe all the Gentiles want to kill them

Do you think they have been expelled 1030 times from multiple countries / cities throughout history because they were such nice and friendly people who were well-adjusted to our societies then?

I guess that's why they have written in their Talmud all those bad things about baby Jesus now:

Jesus preached peace and love to all, but knew that the Jews needed their asses whipped hard.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 17:37 #24

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2019 17:38 by Rocco.

Question for "Antisemites" 12 Jun 2019 19:23 #25

• Flare
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2019 19:23 by Flare.

Question for "Antisemites" 13 Jun 2019 12:36 #26

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Do you think they have been expelled 1030 times from multiple countries / cities throughout history because they were such nice and friendly people who well-adjusted to our societies then?

No, I'm saying the average Israeli Jew is taught from childhood the gentiles are out to kill him, combine that with infant circumcision, holocaust stories, and the presence of hostile Palestinians (justified or not) and you have a recipe for disaster. These people are being brought up to hate. And when these people go on the internet and stumble upon websites like TZ their hate gets confirmed by you and your antisemitic pals. It's not a judgement. It's just facts and logic. Or Logos

It’s not just israeli Jews who are taught that. Jews living in the West are taught that too ... via their community then schools
SATMAR JEWISH SCHOOL IN LONDON INDOCTRINATES KIDS TO HATE 'EVIL' GOYIM

UK 'Independent' reports students taught that those who perpetrated Holocaust were 'goyim,' making no distinction between non-Jews and Nazis; Satmar says there is no Yiddish word for Nazis.

Ultra-Orthodox Jewish children enrolled in kindergartens run by the Satmar sect in London are taught that non-Jews ("goyim") are evil, according to the British newspaper Independent.

The report cites worksheets handed out to children at the Beis Rochel boys' school in north London. The Independent said that it obtained the instructional material through an anonymous whistle-blower.

According to the report, the students are taught that those who perpetrated the Holocaust were "goyim," making no distinction between non-Jews and Nazis
m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Satmar-Jewish-school-indoctrinates-kids-to-hate-evil-goyim-414982
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Question for "Antisemites" 13 Jun 2019 12:51 #27

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
(((Hollywood actress)))

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare

Question for "Antisemites" 17 Jun 2019 14:29 #28

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
I really, really don't think I can be considered an "antisemite" by any stretch. I've had little contact with Jews, no family history or any personal ties etc...
But I think we can establish this much with a certain objectivity: they do have as a group a certain predisposition towards evil in the sense that they are an eternal "community" within host nations, not one that just minds its own business and strays away from the mainstream but a community that very much works in this world, as opposed to the fringes. They do fully partake in social movements, they do partake in politics, they do partake in academia/social sciences... but while always remaining others. They think in terms of 'Us, and them'. That mere schism is a fracture in any society provided there's a sufficient number of them and they're intelligent enough to cause a disruption.

Take the average ashkenazi jew, who lives in NY, Paris, London, whatever. The absolute avg fellow. Just by happenstance of being born a Jew in the West, he'll be conditioned to be a marginal, by sheer fact of growing up in a jewish household, with jewish parents, family, friends, and any socialization agent; and it doesn't even have to be a religious/conservative household, he'll think in terms of "Us and them". Them being the host nation, for which he will most probably never feel the same genuine attachment as a pure bred. More often than not, Israel, a totally other country in a different continent altogether, will be on his mind his whole life. He may even have family or friends related to there.

He'll notice, very early on, those goyim kids are very different: different sense of humor, different family customs, different behaviors, different physically, often different interests (think jock culture in high school, not very jewish). By mere fact of being born a Jew in the West, he'll always be different, and will never feel like he "belongs" the same way those other people do.
Add to that modern Jews are predisposed to excel in intellectual fields, with Ashkenazis averaging 115 IQ, pushing them further from the land and the source, and more towards the city and all its decadent poison: they often dwell in a universe of abstract thought, philosophy/psychiatry books and political treatises, theories and aesthetics (far from the wholesome and simple truth of the country), if not in flat-out political/economic cynicism.

Bottom line: they are not of the land, they are trans-nationals who won't integrate, and they work against the host nation because they are not like the host people.

Question for "Antisemites" 20 Jun 2019 20:32 #29

• Flare
^ I don't believe the jewish IQ to be higher than that of other races at all.

One should wonder who makes such study with such bold claims about the intelligence of the jews.

But furthermore I agree with your post.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Question for "Antisemites" 20 Jun 2019 21:15 #30

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
^ I don't believe the jewish IQ to be higher than that of other races at all.

One should wonder who makes such study with such bold claims about the intelligence of the jews.

But furthermore I agree with your post.

Hank the Hyena! :chuckle:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/70442-ivy-league-colleges-especially-harvard-are-biased-in-favour-of-jewish-alumni.html?start=20#289607

Question for "Antisemites" 20 Jun 2019 21:35 #31

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Its not their IQ that makes them sucessful its the fact they are nepotists as shown above

They also have carte blanche to lie cheat and steal from us so if those are the rules they play by while.we are expected to live honestly then its no aurprise they are where they are

They expect one set of rules for.themselves.and one set for everyone else

Question for "Antisemites" 26 Jun 2019 13:47 #32

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Well I mean is it worth spending time arguing Jews are generally smart ? Whether the 115 number is slightly exaggerated or not.

Question for "Antisemites" 27 Jun 2019 12:05 #33

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Rocco wrote:
If Jews have a racial/genetic deposition to evil, how can their be any good Jews, and if they are "good Jews" won't their children have the same racial/genetic deposition to evil, if yes, how can you give this good Jews a free pass and still claim they have a racial/genetic deposition to evil?
Do you even understand my question, if not I'm not sure if I can dumb it down any more for you. But I can always try :)

I suppose some jews are evil mofos, just as some christians are evil mofos, but generally speaking the vast majority of jews and christians are alright.
Personally I've never known a jew who I didn't like (except that little shit Bercow in Parliament), and have always got on alright with them, and I've even worked at two jewish-owned family firms, no problem.
As for the old conspiracy theory that "jews are trying to take over the world", I see absolutely no evidence of that.
And as I've said in TZ before, we're all well-fed, well housed and well off, so if the jews are trying to sabotage our lives they're doing a very bad job of it..:)
In my book, anti-semites are just plain nuts with a touch of paranoia, living in fear that the jews "are out to get them".
Jews don't scare me, they never have and they never will.
.:)

Question for "Antisemites" 27 Jun 2019 12:12 #34

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Flare wrote:
I don't believe the jewish IQ to be higher than that of other races at all...

Well jews are generally great businessmen with a talent for wheeling and dealing and making money, perhaps that's why anti-semites are jealous of them..;)
But having said that, one of the jewish family firms I worked at were bloody hopeless at running the place and I'm surprised they stayed in business, which proves some jews are as dumb as the rest of us poor schmucks..:)

PS- Another jew with no brains is John Bercow, the little runt speaker of the House of Commons who's anti-Trump even though Trump is an Israel supporter!

Question for "Antisemites" 27 Jun 2019 18:10 #35

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
It's funny, I was just thinking about this earlier... all the people who are appalled by "antisemitism", or more accurately "antisemites"='people who see Jews, as a group, as a threat to their nation'... are being hypocritical.

Those are the same people who believe Jews have a God-given right to their own state, the state of Israel, and should have a right to self-determination as a people and a country... and for many condone Israel's apartheid and extremely strict policies (on all things racial, political, military etc...), justifying them; and here's the funny hypocritical part; by using the very arguments the "antisemites" use against Jews, i.e. they create a subculture within a host nation and don't mix, which threatens the natural balance of the culture, are active members of society who desire to gain influence and a place in the public space, which will tend to subvert the host culture...etc..etc.... which are all the things Israelis and pro-Israel tools say about the arabic/african populations moving to Israel.
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2019 18:10 by Dork Lard.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare