Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump's election: what was that exactly ?

Trump's election: what was that exactly ? 26 Jun 2019 14:06 #1

As many here and around the world, despite not being an American I was too thrilled by the fact Trump had won the election as it happened, to really give it too much thought. That sounds naive, but right then, it felt like such a victory considering the alternative. I did and do still believe it was, at least on some level, although not a very high one...a "victory for democracy". How does the one guy absolutely evvvvvvvery last freakin celebrity/public figure of any kind despised and told the population to vote against... how does that guy win the thing ? Was all of that yet another little game to create the illusion of democracy ? Probably in part...

I've been wondering for a while... what that really was, and it's not entirely evident. Obviously the US still are a slave-state to Israel, obviously non-white immigration still runs rampant, obviously the globalization process is still going as strong and the powerful oligarchy at the top remains at the top... but, in hindsight, what was that - the election of Trump ? If it was part of a grand scheme, and you'll bet electing the president of the USA definitely was... why take the risk of allowing a guy who may not promote alt-right or race-realist views but indirectly enables them and presents himself as a populist/nationalist, to take power ? Just how much, if you could quantify (maybe in a % split) do you attribute that to actual democracy at work and how much of it was programmed ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Trump's election: what was that exactly ? 26 Jun 2019 14:34 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Dork Lard wrote:
As many here and around the world, despite not being an American I was too thrilled by the fact Trump had won the election..

Me too, the great American people decided they'd had quite enough of 8 years of Obama and the Dems, so they put Don in the White House to set things straight and lead them across the political swamp to the green fields beyond..:)

Last Edit: 26 Jun 2019 14:36 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare