Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: June 29th 2019 London UK

June 29th 2019 London UK 28 Jun 2019 23:44 #21

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
..Do you like to "Rub off on others" :ponda: I have heard about Christians who do that, mainly Catholics ,but also across the board..

Not all mate..;)

A NAME ON THE WALL
"Their bodies are buried in peace; but their name liveth for evermore" (Bible: Ecc 44:14)

Citation extract- "For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty. Chaplain Watters distinguished himself during an assault in the vicinity of Dak To.
Chaplain Watters was moving with one of the companies when it engaged a heavily armed enemy battalion. As the battle raged and the casualties mounted, Chaplain Watters, with complete disregard for his safety, rushed forward to the line of contact. Unarmed and completely exposed, he moved among, as well as in front of the advancing troops, giving aid to the wounded, assisting in their evacuation, giving words of encouragement..
Chaplain Watters was giving aid to the wounded when he himself was mortally wounded"

Chaplain Watters is one of seven chaplains to receive the Medal of Honor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_J._Watters
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2019 23:52 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 00:30 #22

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
..I don't have PTSD but the wife knows I have a rough night or 2 every now and again..

Any Christian will tell you that our "spiritual shields" are lower at night and our personal demons will try to strut their stuff, dredging up old memories that we'd rather forget, to disrupt our sleep and wind us up.
It happens to Christians too, but they simply mumble something to trash the demons such as "Oh clear off in the name of Jesus" and picture a cross in their minds eye, then go back to sleep
..:)

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 00:52 #23

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Most people with some sort of PTSD could be back in the job if they got some help

Its when its ignored that it festers and gets bad

People handle stress differently

Lets see how Khans Met Police handle the big boys

Lot of ex Paras going for the obvious reason. Also Manchester will be having one quite soon methinks :cool2:

Good because convicting ex soldiers long after they left service is a disgrace and sets a bad precident

Its another example.of this guy first then whose next ?

And of course they prosecute the low ranks and never the brass which again is.just a disgrace

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 08:48 #24

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

It's mainly just the first part of the video which is relevant to the thread.

Btw @entrangermercenary1 you're quite right, Ugh is too chicken shit to say it to their faces, even with 'Jesus; backing him up from the 'heavens'. He's really just speaking from his biblical dreamworld and his hiding place, under the bed.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 09:02 by Frothy.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 11:50 #25

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Btw @entrangermercenary1 you're quite right, Ugh is too chicken shit to say it to their faces, even with 'Jesus; backing him up from the 'heavens'. He's really just speaking from his biblical dreamworld and his hiding place, under the bed.

I've told you before mate, do yourself a favour and stop hiding behind your blank profile because the way it looks at the moment we don't know whether you're a homo or a tranny or jew or muslim or whatever..:)-

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 13:35 #26

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It's called an avatar you humongous twonk. Posting with an avatar isn't an indication of fear, it's an indication of discretion, your profile and video of some twat swaggering around isn't an act of bravery, if you want to be brave go to London and tell them what you think of them, instead of spitting your venom at the down trodden from underneath your mattress.

You're proposing that their illness is a symptom of not being Christian, it was the Church that took in/helped people/children with mental illness back in the day, they didn't cure them though, they just helped them pragmatically, you could help these people pragmatically by supporting them or stfu, but rather you're insulting them behind their backs like a spineless little chicken shit toad on a forum...

...and you don't even know that they're not Christians, you don't know anything about their religious positions, you're just being obnoxious, whilst displaying your own mental health issue, that 'Jesus' obviously hasn't cured you of.... some sort of dementia judging by your regressive backward patter.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 14:06 by Frothy.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 15:46 #27

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..you're just being obnoxious, whilst displaying your own mental health issue, that 'Jesus' obviously hasn't cured you of.... some sort of dementia judging by your regressive backward patter.

Mate, we holy men are bursting with awesome power, so regard my sensational posts as batteries that you can plug into..:)

"Our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power"- (1 Thess 1:5)
"I am full of power, judgement and might by the spirit of the Lord" (Mic 3:8)
"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power" (Ephesians 6:10)
"After Jesus spent the night in prayer, everybody tried to touch him because power was coming from him" (Luke 6:12-19)
Jesus said - "Someone touched me, I know that power has gone out from me." (Luke 8:46)

Nonchristians are running on flat batteries because they've rejected Jesus and are therefore prone to all sorts of mental problems and stresses. Here's our Main Man in action, what a great role model for us all..:)

PRIESTS- "Hey kiddo, who the hell do you think you are? You're really getting on our tits!"
JC- "Fuck the lot of you!"
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 15:50 by Ugh.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 17:22 #28

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Do you know who the DFLA are or not ?
They are on your team pal so are you with your boys or not

I just googled them and see they're extreme right-wingers like me, but what's that got to do with PTSD?

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 17:35 #29

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh you're not a holy man, you're a demented soul, you're input on this thread shows you for just that, here's real people with real problems and all you can bring yourself to do is post up silly images from a film and quote literature from biblical programming, and call them childish names from beneath your mattress.

You're nothing but a pipsqueak stuck in a rut.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 18:11 #30

• Flare
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I've told you before mate, do yourself a favour and stop hiding behind your blank profile because the way it looks at the moment we don't know whether you're a homo or a tranny or jew or muslim or whatever..:)-

:chuckle:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 18:37 #31

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What's funny about not knowing something :dunno:

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 19:14 #32

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

I just googled them and see they're extreme right-wingers like me, but what's that got to do with PTSD?

Why would an ''extreme right-winger'' adopt a sand nigger Jewish religion from the Near East and use it to replace their own Germanic faith from their own country? it's spiritual migration 'holy man'.

Here he is telling the ''snooty priests'' that their greedy Capitalists and bad Jews.....JC = Lefty,

Just because your literary hero yelled at some ''priests'' it doesn't make him a tough guy, he just had a lefty meltdown because the priests weren't being jewish enough for his liking and in his opinion were misrepresenting the ''chosen people''.

What you've done to this thread is just spammed it with Jesus, you're as bad as Flare with his Hitler spamming, well worse, at least Hitler existed.

A pair of yids,
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 20:00 by Frothy.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 19:49 #33

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

They arent extremists

The extremists are the globalist left and their.media cohorts

Any opposition to the internationalists agenda is then portrayed as an extremist movement

They throw fits and tantrums if you refuse to kneel to them

I just had one on the DIF said he reported me to the police because he keeps loosing so badly in all the exchanges we have so he manufactured some bullshit about me " threatening London " lol

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 21:04 #34

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..there's real people with real problems and all you can bring yourself to do is post up silly images from a film and quote literature from biblical programming..

But mate, I've been helping people on the net for years, here's some of the feedback I get from the winners who listen to me.
Some people don't listen to me of course, so they stay stone cold losers..:)-

Spannerose - "Mick, I would like you to know that the result of reading your posts I am left with the desire to pick up my bible for the first time in years"
ChildofLight - "So good to read your responses Mick, some are quite witty and made LOL"
Happysandyh - "welcome Mick, welcome welcome!"
HenryS - "You are brilliant Mick in finding appropriate phrases. Another one of your superb emails to store"
Firebrand - "Amen and welcome Mick"
Coconut - "Whew! Thanks for sharing Mick"
Sarah4Jesus - "Listen to Mick in Plymouth, he is a great teacher"
Cathie - "Very wise advice Mick, thanks"
Kierri - "That was one of the best explanations I've ever heard! Yay for Mick in Plymouth"
Haimehenmmli - "I LOVE IT MATE!!! I'm going to put it into my files, with some of my other favorites, from you"
Evachrst3 - "Right on, Mick, I couldn't agree more.Thank you for defending the faith so eloquently".
Devilmademedoit2 - "I love this! Thanks, Mick!"
SweetSummer96 - "Wow. That's a cool story Mick."
Vespasian052 - "Wow! Mick,what an awesome tale.."
Beekpr9 - "Amen to all you have said, Mick!"
Saipan1777 - "Spot on Mick bravo"
Duke Tinn - "Thanks again Mick. Great Stuff"
6feetunder- "Mick knows the truth"
Tahella - "Welcome Mick!"
Ainglkiss - "Mick what a wonderful story. You write so well. Keep up the great work"
BlessedOne - "Glad to have you here Mick! Jesus is the way!"
MonkGirl - "Wow, thank you Mick! That is really comforting...and all I really needed to hear!"
WOFman - "Welcome Mick!"
JeffC - "HELL YEAH! PREACH IT BROTHER, THE REALITY WAY! (LUV YUR STYLE....)
Nottonguetied - "I loved those stories from Mick"
Honeybearx - "This was very good reading thank you Mick"
Megan - "Mick, I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story, it was very touching"
Benjoman - "Your one of the only ones from the singles board that I still love Mick"
Allisoneness -"You are the one true Christian on here, keep up the good work and praise the Lord"
Sherry Anne - "Mick i love your posts"
Antipas - "Brilliant yet again Mick"
Easynote - "ROFL Mick you are pure class, another of your timeless classics!"
Kermit - "I love Mick. He is so, how shall I say it, RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND FUNNY, TOO"
Kermmiekr - "How uplifting Mick, and so very true"
Chrysalis55- "Just want to say, I love your posts and your messages not only inspire me, sometimes they make me laugh
because you are able to get your point across in such a great way. WAY TO GO waymarker!!!"
Evenflow- I just LOVE this post You have made me smile BIG TIME this morning. Good for you and what a great attitude you have to life xx
Apple Pie - "Really good to see you, Mick. Come on over to 4church, we could do with your input and your humour"
Lillian - "Mick please come back..it's nice having you on the board"
Luismtzzz- "I like how you reason religion. I am enjoying your answers"
Justforme- "I am so happy to meet a sensible Christian"

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 21:21 #35

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Reads like a load of mind control victims back slapping, you'v e just provided a list of comments from stone cold losers to a stone cold loser.

It's like the members of a shit football team consoling one another, after they were relegated at the end of the season, or a bunch of helpless twats at a lost souls meeting.

''Let's distract ourselves with an imaginary friend who is so good that he's the son of god'' I shudder to consider the state they must be in for that to be required, you haven't helped them, you've just hammered in the mind virus, it's why it's thanking you, you're a helper for a parasite.

You've confirmed their addiction to a parasitic control concept with approval. And here you are on this thread calling victims of war with mental illness and homelessness childish names from the safety of you bedsit.

Addiction is parasitic.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 21:33 by Frothy.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 21:32 #36

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..''Let's distract ourselves with an imaginary friend who is so good that he's the son of god''..

You gotta be jivin us boy!
JC strutted his stuff for 3 long years in front of the population of Israel and the 600-strong Roman garrison, who do you think they were seeing, Mary Poppins?

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 21:35 #37

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
..''Let's distract ourselves with an imaginary friend who is so good that he's the son of god''..

You gotta be jivin us boy!
JC strutted his stuff for 3 long years in front of the population of Israel and the 600-strong Roman garrison, who do you think they were seeing, Mary Poppins?

^ According to the book of literature that you refer to, and it's related works, nothing else.

By the way when you type JC do you mean Jeremy Corbyn or the other lefty, what's his face, thistlehead from your story books?

PS or maybe you mean Jewish Cunt?
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 21:37 by Frothy.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 21:51 #38

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh supports the authorities against people who have had mental problems inflicted upon them via conflict trauma, that are being ignored.

He wants them to ask jesus for help instead, un-fucking-believable, the only reason that Ugh ever heard about jesus is because the authorities told him all about it when he was at school.

Asking jesus for help is just like the authorities saying shut up and go away, we won't help you jesus can do it :facepalm:

it's just another way of saying fuck off to the needy.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 21:56 by Frothy.

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 21:55 #39

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..a stone cold loser..

You talking to me boy?
Fact is, I'm a natural-born WINNER on the computer wargaming scene under my fighting name 'Poor Old Spike'

And I won this hallowed 6" trophy for topping another wargame league, it sits on a small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive, and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)

June 29th 2019 London UK 29 Jun 2019 22:01 #40

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It's not characters in a computer war game that you're throwing childish remarks at Ugh, it's real people who ought to have been given the appropriate counselling and housing support after leaving their military posts.

Many of whom also have physical damage too, so being a sad little prat playing a computer game doesn't make you a winner, it makes you a loser when you think more of that than real life injuries. I guess that your pretend war games are like your pretend son of god, you think it's real, and then laugh spitefully at real people requiring help.

You should be called Old Spite, not Old Spike, you;re a twisted satanic old bastard.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 22:02 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare