Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The left's obsession with censorship

The left's obsession with censorship 04 Jul 2019 22:08 #1

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
I was just watching a video of this social commentator/author in France called Alain Soral, the utterly woke guy in the country if you will who tells the truth and threatens the system, and he was explaining how the most respected/renowned philosopher in France was saying he deserved not even so much prison (for his "hateful" speech) but rather psychiatric internment. This is from THE most renowned and listened to French philosopher of the contemporary era... psychiatric imprisonment...

Now, examples of the left censoring individuals are legion, to the point of bursting in a disgusting overflow of pure human evil (probably in liquid form). There are many angles of analysis here but... why do you think, at the core, the left is so obsessed with censorship ? I mean the deep motivation for it, the philosophical/psychoanalytical aspect of it.
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2019 22:09 by Dork Lard.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

The left's obsession with censorship 04 Jul 2019 22:17 #2

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
there will be others who give a more in depth analysis than I, but they want to have total control of the narrative. When there is open debate, they lose.

Truth is anti-semitic

The left's obsession with censorship 04 Jul 2019 23:02 #3

• Straight Shooter
Voltaire wrote:
there will be others who give a more in depth analysis than I, but they want to have total control of the narrative. When there is open debate, they lose.

It's this simple, there doesn't need to be a more in depth analysis than that.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Ugh

The left's obsession with censorship 05 Jul 2019 13:10 #4

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Voltaire wrote:

ughhhhh crap... just typed a full two-paragraph post, inadvertently lost it. Anyways I'll retype the gist of it.

You say they want total control of the narrative, but then I ask: why ? Power, sure, but in what way.

Lefties dwell in a world of ideals and ideologies. No lefty will call himself a total realist, his quest to save the universe is what drives him and he'll admit to believing in 'great ideas'. So de facto lefties have a problem with reality, which they wish to edit as they see fit. In their minds, the world is sick and they're the good doctor who's going to make it well again, and anyone who disagrees with their views is a virus or sth akin to disease since they are an obstacle that stands in the way of the general well-being of the universe. And a virus needs to be eliminated. Why ? Because not only is it a nuisance but there's the inherent fear it will spread and proliferate. So their relation to reality is very fragile, can be shaken easily and hangs on only by a thread, and they need to keep the dream going.

Dissidents can't be tolerated naturally, having the ability to shatter their fragile glass shell, and censorship allows them to literally shush anyone who dares bother the dreamer in his deep slumber.

They're like the kids in the tree-house having a blast in their fictitious universe while the adults down at the base are calling them back to their chores. A nuisance. They'd put them away forever if they could... only to regret it shortly after.
There's a very thin line between fun and power, and they're not always easily distinguishable.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2019 13:12 by Dork Lard.

The left's obsession with censorship 22 Jul 2019 22:55 #5

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
I'll just add this here instead of starting yet another thread as it's sort of related to lefty censorship:

it becomes clear after a while that during discussions lefties (think mainstream interviewers, public figures in debates...) typically say stupid shit intentionally to divert the conversation from reason and drive it closer towards something more emotional; to silly retorts and disgustingly fallacious logic, one often gets angry and starts losing the plot, plus add to that the ad hominems where the person spends all his time defending himself rather than furthering the conversation.

How much do you think this is an intentional plan from the governing establishment ? Make every debate into a joke, on purpose, and attack the hell out of the individual to avoid the debate. I'd love to have inside information as to how they decide their tactics - actual meetings in a conference room at noon on a Tuesday lol ? - where and from how high the orders come from etc...

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 12:36 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
A typical lefty is an atheist, so they try to cover their asses by worshipping their "God of Pol-correctness", vowing to "do good" in the hope that the universe will like them.
That sounds okay on paper but it does more harm than good, for example by taking millions of "poor downtrodden "immigrants into our countries which degrades our own infrastructure, and by sticking up for gay rights which infects the world with AIDS, what a bunch of losers..:)

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 13:17 #7

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
A typical lefty is an atheist, so they try to cover their asses by worshipping their "God of Pol-correctness", vowing to "do good" in the hope that the universe will like them.
That sounds okay on paper but it does more harm than good, for example by taking millions of "poor downtrodden "immigrants into our countries which degrades our own infrastructure, and by sticking up for gay rights which infects the world with AIDS, what a bunch of losers..:)
They haven't been the losers, unfortunately.

I'm just trying to get a sense of what their organization is like. How they get together and decide of the new plan on how to maneuver the people. Obviously there are tactics put in place, for debates... rhetoric schemes and debating tactics that they use deliberately. This is particularly obvious whenever there's someone on who speaks the truth with genuine enthusiasm, and his adversary (an interviewer or some journo or politician from the establishment) looks visibly disinterested with the debate but just retorts with cue card lines; you can see they often either smile occasionally or put on faces, act offended... it's all an acting job, no more no less. They know exactly what they're doing and they're not engaging in debate with their actual selves rather they are playing a role with more or less conviction. It's all programmed. These guys are coached, they're trained like pro athletes. There's nothing genuine about them, not in how they behave or in what they say (always utter garbage if you notice). They're a team, the whole establishment, they're like a sports team: they train to beat the opponent in a programmed fashion.

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 16:53 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:
They haven't been the losers, unfortunately.

The great American people put Don in the White House which sent the clear message to the traitorous lefty Dems- "You're losers"..:)
And here in Britain we voted to get out of the EU, giving the same message to the EU clowns..:)
Wait it gets even better!- We've just sent May scurrying back to the kitchen and installed Boris as our new leader, so the future looks rosy.

Meanwhile the lefty maggots in our countries squirm around as usual, here are some quotes to partly explain their sick and spiteful mindset with huge chips on their shoulders-

MACBETH ACT III, Sc 1
Second Murderer
"I am one, my liege,
Whom the vile blows and buffets of the world
Have so incensed that I am reckless what
I do to spite the world."

First murderer
"And I another
So weary with disasters, tugg'd with fortune,
That I would set my lie on any chance,
To mend it, or be rid on't."

BIBLE:Titus 1:15
"To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled"
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2019 16:56 by Ugh.

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 17:20 #9

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Well there was this radio reporter in my province, in Canada, with the CBC (propaganda radio network) who was...shall I say rather 'rough' when it came to TV appearances, rather 'off the cuff' and not 'trained' in the fashion MSM journalists always seem to be. He said that because of this, the CBC decided to teach him the proper ways of being an on-air journalist/reporter/commentator.....he referred to it as 'voodoo', they taught him the voodoo of how he was suppose to be on air.

I thought it was interesting that he referred to it as 'voodoo'.
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2019 17:27 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh, Dork Lard

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 17:21 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
more like joodoo LOL

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Dork Lard

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 18:05 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Also there was a CBC journalist whose been with them for ages who recently retired but in her last week on air they were doing interviews with her about some of her past on-air interviews, some of which became renowned. She was a real propagandist. Every now and again during that last week, she would refer to tricks she used during her interviews, to control the direction of the interviews. She had one word names for these tricks and methods of control, it was all very psychologically based...they have their own language and one word psychological terms that represent methods they are highly trained in to control what is being said on air.

When they are interviewing the public during call-in radio shows and they get someone really educated, smart and well spoken who has all the facts to back themselves up...... but the person is going against the MSM/CBC narrative......they have at times simply cut that person off the air and said that they lost the connection.

They did this not that long ago to a very psychologically well educated man who many years ago started an organization for families of murder victims. His own son was almost murdered, though his son survived the vicious attack by a gang of thugs, he was left with severe brain damage for life.

This man was going against the CBC narrative of forgiveness and healing for those who inflict even the most vile and violent criminal offenses, including murder and child murder.

The man who called in was well versed in the realities of psychopathy/socio-pathy, people without a conscience, and he knew the family of the little girl being discussed on-air, the little girl who had been kidnapped, raped and violently murdered. The CBC was speaking/guiding/influencing from the narrative that one of the perpetrators of this vile criminal child murder should be entitled to live in a healing lodge and not in a regular prison, among other things.

This man remained calm though and well spoken, obviously very intelligent.

Mid sentence the CBC cut him off......said they lost the connection and immediately went on to the next call.

What a truly despicable thing that was to do, and to a man who, while he was on the air, was talking about the pain of what his family went through with his son's terrible assault and permanent injury and the minimal, tiny, sentence the group of thugs that did it received .
Last Edit: 23 Jul 2019 18:25 by annabelle.

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 18:29 #12

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Interesting stuff. Yes, obviously they're trained. All of them: journalists, politicians, 99% of celebs, what have you... the whole establishment, it's the same. One homogeneous cast. People don't think about these things so much, but obviously TV hosts in-studio don't just interview individuals and then respond with whatever common sense pops in their minds, like a sports interviewer could do (because nothing an athlete could say about a championship run... is dangerous).

I'm really interested in the details of this whole sort of secret grande plan, exactly how they carry it out to their minions. Obviously down to the lower level of say, a TV host, the instructions must be quite simple, but all those big shot TV execs or Hollywood people must have some most insane things to tell.

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 19:53 #13

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
In UK there is an ngo called Common Purpose. It has links to a marxist think tank called Demos. Many BBC journalists have undergone CP courses as have police chiefs and other "leaders". I havenet kept up with their antics for a few years but here is the link I used to use.

www.cpexposed.com/ site seems not to have updated since 2017

Truth is anti-semitic

The left's obsession with censorship 23 Jul 2019 21:05 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:
..their plan on how to maneuver the people..

There'll always be weak-willed gullibles who can be maneuvered of course, but you and me and other strong-minded types are totally immune to it, I'm ample proof of that..:)
For example I've been subjected to 71 years of attempted mind control and maneuvering by my parents, teachers and the establishment but it hasn't had the slightest effect on me because I'm still the exact same rebellious tough-minded s.o.b. I always was; in fact I'm tougher now than I've ever been..:)

Last Edit: 23 Jul 2019 21:08 by Ugh.

The left's obsession with censorship 24 Jul 2019 12:54 #15

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
With celebrities/famous artists/musicians/actors they usually start out normal but once they are signed on to the dotted line they go through what I call 'the process'. In my opinion that 'process' is no different than what a person often goes through when they join a cult.

Signing the contract. The devil is in the details.

Unless the up and coming artist is very smart or has a lawyers knowledge in contract law or they hire a lawyer that specialized in contracts who will sit down and explain to them clearly in layman's terms exactly what it says in the contract and what it means BEFORE they sign it, they often do not know exactly what they are signing when they sign that contract. They get 'owned' before they even begin.

They are legally obligated to fulfill a contract they don't necessarily know a lot about, but they find out soon enough, after it is too late to get out of it if they decide they actually want to.

Up and coming artists that I have read about go through a process that is exhausting, they are put on an intense schedule, singers/musicians are put on a packed touring schedule that leaves little time for sleep and down time, so they have little time to think. Their is the physical makeover, hair, teeth, clothes etc..behavior modification, outer control of access to the individual etc.. I also believe that many have it rammed into their heads very early on that 'outsiders' are not to be trusted, this may include family members and friends they used to have before they signed the contract.

So they become insulated from the outside world and eventually only really connect with others who are part of the bubble they themselves are in. It is a highly controlled system. They have been stripped of personal autonomy from the get go which intensifies over time. They become products, they represent the brand of whoever they signed the contract with. They can no longer really be themselves in the 'outer' world and due to the environment they are thrust into probably lose sight of who they actually were in the first place. All this in an environment that is ripe for abuse and with easy access to drugs.

Fame is not natural in my opinion, it is unnatural, it is damaging to the psyche of even mentally healthy individuals and even more so to vulnerable individuals, especially in these times with instant communication technology.

But in my opinion, many celebrities and up and coming into the limelight individuals are put through the same techniques a person is put through when they join a cult. Sleep deprivation, insulation/isolation, a stripping of their critical thinking skills (if they have them), a tightly controlled daily schedule, lack of privacy, behavior modification training etc..

Their behavior modification is no different than that of a politician.

What they all have in common is that they are propagandists, no matter who they actually are behind closed doors, when they are 'on' they are the propagandists of today and as such they must tow the line. What gets me is that they appear to want to tow the line, they insist on towing the line.

I think for a truly famous person, in a sense perhaps, you have to tow the line because once you reach a certain level of fame... you need protection and that costs money, the more famous, the more protection you need, the more it costs.

I just don't really understand how many of them live with themselves on a daily basis, the TV talking heads with their talking points, repeating, repeating the same lying narratives, politicians with their neuro-linguistic programming and double speak, the love of power, the belief that they are of a special class of people, the elite class.

What I really don't understand is that so many 'regular' people buy into it, they buy into believing that these people are special, extra-special, super special and that they themselves and the people around them are nothing in comparison.

The left's obsession with censorship 24 Jul 2019 14:36 #16

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
..What I really don't understand is that so many 'regular' people buy into it, they buy into believing that these people are special, extra-special, super special and that they themselves and the people around them are nothing in comparison.

Most "celebs" are neurotic and constantly in and out of rehab, so all we sensible people know they're certainly not special..:)
But sadly, some weak-minded people DO look up to them even though they're lousy role models, but even worse they model their own lifestyles on them and think they've got to be just like them, as if it's "normal" to be a shallow lefty neurotic drunken junky..:)
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2019 14:38 by Ugh.

The left's obsession with censorship 24 Jul 2019 17:35 #17

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
annabelle wrote:
With celebrities/famous artists/musicians/actors they usually start out normal but once they are signed on to the dotted line they go through what I call 'the process'. In my opinion that 'process' is no different than what a person often goes through when they join a cult.

Signing the contract. The devil is in the details.

Unless the up and coming artist is very smart or has a lawyers knowledge in contract law or they hire a lawyer that specialized in contracts who will sit down and explain to them clearly in layman's terms exactly what it says in the contract and what it means BEFORE they sign it, they often do not know exactly what they are signing when they sign that contract. They get 'owned' before they even begin.

I read your full post which I agree with but wanted to reply to this part in particular. The devil is in the detail, indeed.

This... the enthusiastic artist who becomes corrupted by the system... reminds me of initiation to free-masonry. In the main branch of FM, the Scottish Lodge, the individual can acquire up to 32 (some say 33...) "degrees" in status. Each degree comes with a phrase. Something like: degree 4: Glorification of atheism and anarchy. The higher up you go, the more the phrases/concepts become, well, evil. Like one of the very last ones is: 'Glorification of hypocrisy'. You'd think, being from the outside looking in, who the hell would agree to THAT ? Who would deliberately go: "Glorification of evil ? Heck yeah, sign me up homie !!". But it's a *process* as you say. The more the guy earns degrees, the more his curiosity heightens, in the meantime he's getting more and more observable power and influence in his daily life...it's exhilarating. The more this process goes on, the more the individual's cynicism ripens. To the point of considering, more and more, the others to be sheep, contemptible worms that know nothing and therefor mean nothing. Now the higher up they get in degree, the more those phrases start to make sense to them, to ring true from real life experience, because they've sacrificed and worked so much to get there. It's their prize. "Make a degrading parody of justice", YES. Justice doesn't exist after all, only naive juvenile minds could ever believe that ! I know ! They don't. Justice is just a means to an end. And everything turns into a joke. The individual becomes dehumanized. But at the very start. Perhaps he had a penchant for the esoteric, but didn't mean to seek evil, perhaps he was just looking for support, contacts, or to know a bit more of the truth...

The left's obsession with censorship 24 Jul 2019 18:35 #18

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Dork Lard wrote:
..The more this process goes on, the more the individual's cynicism ripens. To the point of considering, more and more, the others to be sheep, contemptible worms that know nothing and therefor mean nothing. ...

Yes that's why all cults (including religious ones) are "Vanity Cults" and have a strong attraction for stone cold losers because their members like to think they have some secret knowledge that the rest of us poor slobs don't have, and it makes them feel a cut above everybody else..:)
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2019 18:37 by Ugh.

The left's obsession with censorship 24 Jul 2019 21:47 #19

• Dork Lard
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Dork Lard wrote:
..The more this process goes on, the more the individual's cynicism ripens. To the point of considering, more and more, the others to be sheep, contemptible worms that know nothing and therefor mean nothing. ...

Yes that's why all cults (including religious ones) are "Vanity Cults" and have a strong attraction for stone cold losers because their members like to think they have some secret knowledge that the rest of us poor slobs don't have, and it makes them feel a cut above everybody else..:)
In essence, they know evil better than the rest of us. They earn knowledge of the material human world, but they don't earn the sort of knowledge that matters, to the soul so to speak. It's just nihilism. Making Nothingness into a sacred cult, worshiping the devil whether you take that metaphorically or literally. All the time one could spend working for the greater good, acquiring wisdom, and longing for the betterment of their domestic universe... they spend sharpening their hunting tool, discovering the depths of human cruelty and unfathomable evil (the more you learn, the more it becomes unbelievable), working to destroy worlds.

They cultivate falsehood, very deliberately and consciously, and worship Nothingness. This is the current left as an organized structure, as I understand it all the secret societies, large banks and politicians, the media and establishment... it's the cult of Satan, the inverted pentagram (one of the masonic symbols) with the upside-down tip pointing downwards (the human world below) instead of upwards (the mind, Heaven, or where the truth lies).
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare